SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:25 am

Post by SpyreX »

It's Elli. Lack of xofelf wagon makes me unhappy. No names now, but I dislike the people who just ignore her wagon more over the people who are vocally against it.
So yah, I've been suprised over how hard it has been to build.
Welcome to the club.

(Not Sens of Xof because I think that is just your standard old junk but you know)

Ooba love, though.

Vote Count 19: Lynch

Starbuck - 1 - PaltryExcuse
xvart -
- Budja, Kmd4390, FeFiFoFum, Anon, Jack
Anon - 1 - Elscouta
xofelf - 4 - SensFan, Drippereth, Papa Zito, xvart
Jack - 2 - curiouskarmadog, Steam-Powered Shovel
Cyberbob - 2 - Cobalt, Iecerint
Papa Zito - 1 - ooba
Cobalt - 2 - Cyberbob, Starbuck
Steam-Powered Shovel - 3 - farside22, SocioPath, MehPlusRawr
FeFiFoFum - 1 - J-Scope
Ooba - 2 - Elmocrates, SpyreX

Not Voting (1): xofelf

With 25 players alive it'll take 13 to lynch and 13 to no-Lynch.

There are no players in the
Halls of Mandos
, so right now there are no
Revive
or
Destroy
counts.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Iecerint »

Gotcha. I just couldn't tell if she meant [MPR = VI = town] or [(MPR = town) & (VI = MYSTERY MAN = town)].

@ CB, use this to search. It looks like she hasn't been posting elsewhere. It's sometimes a bit behind, though.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Drippereth »

Spy wrote: (Not Sens of Xof because I think that is just your standard old junk but you know)
Vat?
Yerl wrote:Gotcha. I just couldn't tell if she meant [MPR = VI = town] or [(MPR = town) & (VI = MYSTERY MAN = town)].
That was me too. :P
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

The only situation where that's more than worthless mudslinging is, really, that they are both scum.

I doubt that to be the case so I'd much rather peruse other avenues (Jack, Ooba the peek-a-boo lurker, Anon the Absent, etc).
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Iecerint wrote:@ CB, use this to search. It looks like she hasn't been posting elsewhere. It's sometimes a bit behind, though.
Dang, that's handy. Thanks.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 am

Post by SensFan »

Cyberbob wrote:Re xofelf: Still waiting on her reaction to the pressure on her before I decide whether or not to lay my vote on. Note that she has not posted (in this thread, I don't know about anywhere else with searching down) since Wednesday.
She hasn't posted in this thread since Wednesday. She hasn't posted anything useful since this game started.

@Ice: She's not flaking/lurking here, she's ACTIVE lurking.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Elmocrates »

Drippereth, I'd like a response to 368. Now.

The point of active lurking is to avoid scrutiny/pressure... I don't buy the idea that xofelf would attack Sens in that manner if she was trying to achieve that, a response of this type is predictable. I also don't think xofelf's post content is significantly worse than Sens', actually; Sens's posting is almost entirely random stage (iso 0-8) and attacking xofelf (9-22). Sens has more posts, but I'm not sure he's said a great deal more. I'm not terribly convinced by either at this point.

What I would really like is for xofelf to clearly state her position and reasoning instead of this "that's all I'll say for now" business. I would also really like Sens to explain why he's certain she's not simply mistaken, because I just don't see how you can claim that knowledge.
xofelf wrote:
SensFan wrote:More importantly, I just checked every single game I've played on this site and not been replaced in; xofelf was in only 2 of those. I was Town in one of them, and killed N0 in the other (also as Town).
You had me read a few games where you weren't town to show me just how badly you fooled them. Also, did you count the games NOT on this site that you and i have played?
Don't have a response to this, I think. Why did you specify "on this site" if you'd played games together elsewhere? Why did you take that stance when you knew she'd read some of your scum games without being in them?

Elmo
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 am

Post by SensFan »

*Sens' posts certainly weren't random stage, they were getting discussion going on peopole who weren't random voting.
*I have not played a single completed game on any other Mafia site
*I most certainly never asked her to read any of my games

Number two and three there are more xofelflies by xofelfscum.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Elscouta »

SensFan wrote:*I have not played a single completed game on any other Mafia site
*I most certainly never asked her to read any of my games

Number two and three there are more xofelflies by xofelfscum.
Oh. That's interesting. Are you claiming that she is conciously lying? Xofelf, would you also say that SensFan is lying on this last quote?
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Elmocrates »

SensFan wrote:Sens' posts certainly weren't random stage, they were getting discussion going on peopole who weren't random voting.
Hmm. Forgive me if I think that's splitting hairs - although you probably put rather more stock in random voting than I do.
SensFan wrote:Number two and three there are more xofelflies by xofelfscum.
Huh. Okay. Let's see what she says. I'm bemused as to why she'd do that as scum. But I think it's helpful to establish that both of you are actually claiming the other is lying about something specific.
Elmocrates wrote:I would also really like Sens to explain why he's certain she's not simply mistaken, because I just don't see how you can claim that knowledge.
This, still; you claimed this before she said #2/#3. I don't see it.

Elmo
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:15 am

Post by SensFan »

What do you mean by mistaken? She claimed to have a very reliable metatell, I'm saying there's no way in hell she does.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Jack »

I checked one of xvart's other games (over) but got bored partway through reading his ISO which I'll take as a sign that I should be paying attention to someone else.

I'm getting a good feeling about Elscouta as scum.
unvote, vote:Elscouta

Don't feel like talking about everything from his ISO, but the silly fakey reasoning for having "bad vibes" about Iec and that last post which sounds more like scum smelling blood than an interested townie. Before he dismissed xolf/sens as a distraction btw.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Elmocrates »

Whether she actually does is irrelevant. She might mistakenly believe she does. This happens a lot, especially with good scum players; I remember Yosarian2 complaining about it.

How did you know (at that point) she didn't genuinely believe what she was saying?

Elmo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

I've seen elf actively lurk. Typically it's scum motivated. This doesn't feel like her normal scum play. It's mostly why I dont by the elf scum move going on. Yes it's meta and gut all in one.

Elf: I would like your view on who you think is scum. You have been hoovering on not voting since the game started.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Elscouta »

Jack wrote:I checked one of xvart's other games (over) but got bored partway through reading his ISO which I'll take as a sign that I should be paying attention to someone else.

Don't feel like talking about everything from his ISO, but the silly fakey reasoning for having "bad vibes" about Iec and that last post which sounds more like scum smelling blood than an interested townie. Before he dismissed xolf/sens as a distraction btw.
You aren't interested on the fact that two players are claiming that the other is lying on concrete facts?
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:22 am

Post by SensFan »

Elmocrates wrote:Whether she actually does is irrelevant. She might mistakenly believe she does. This happens a lot, especially with good scum players; I remember Yosarian2 complaining about it.

How did you know (at that point) she didn't genuinely believe what she was saying?

Elmo
Because it's silly to think she'd legitimately think she had some sort of meta tell on me in particular (who she knows much better than most people), when there's absolutely no way she does.

And to make this official, xofelf, please link to a completed game I have played on a site other than this one.
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Elmocrates »

SensFan wrote:Because it's silly to think she'd legitimately think she had some sort of meta tell on me in particular (who she knows much better than most people), when there's absolutely no way she does.
That's not remotely true. Good players make mistakes with meta, and sometimes those mistakes are false positives. False positives are more likely when the meta tells are smaller and less frequent to begin with, so if you don't have any, it's more likely someone makes that mistakes. Unless you think xofelf's meta skills are perfect, there is some reasonable chance that she genuinely thought she had a meta tell on you. So how were you sure she was lying?

Elmo
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:33 am

Post by SensFan »

Other than the fact she's played a total of 1 game with me (where I survived N0)?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Jack »

Elscouta wrote:
Jack wrote:I checked one of xvart's other games (over) but got bored partway through reading his ISO which I'll take as a sign that I should be paying attention to someone else.

You aren't interested on the fact that two players are claiming that the other is lying on concrete facts?
Not in the slightest. What about it is interesting to you?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Catching up from about page 11, got some time…

Cobalt wrote: stop being bad at this game
this coming from cobalt is a fucking joke

Jack wrote:Content is such a buzzword.

Cobalt isn't particularly playing different from the game I saw him as town in.
giving him a cookie from bad play?..have you ever seen him as scum?..if not, why bring this up? Also, content isnt a buzzword.
xvart wrote:I would be interested in running up another wagon and see if Budja jumps on it, too.
interesting statement...this REALLY is sticking out to me. At this point post (289) Jack has 4 votes. Cobalt just has 2. You express suspicion on Jack in the post with an FOS, but you vote cobalt instead? So why not vote Jack to "run up a wagon" and see if Bud jumps on it?
Jack wrote:
CKD abandoned her third post of the day and only serious case with a weaksauce "I've been back and forth on Jack...that last vote though...". I think in Jack's opinion the vote is fairly obvious given the context of the discussion the previous day. CKD, what made you go back and forth previously?
your play in general...I have seen you being unhelpful before, but your last vote (before I voted you) was pathetic. to me, it seems like you are going out of your way to scum hunt. also, I would like to see pressure on you..see what happens. I likes your vagon zee best.
Papa Zito wrote: I can easily see CKD as being opportunistic.
how so? You don’t like wagons? Why? You feel like your vote on Meh is(was) doing something?
farside22 wrote:
ckd post 188 why are you voting for elscouta here?
the quote you posted explains it dear. I didnt like his attack of a bandwagon on day 1....it seems like an attempt to look town. wagons on day 1 are great...I would love to argue theory with anyone who disagrees. that being said, i dont like wagons based on jack (thinks there is a pun here). Even on day 1..there should be reasons people want to apply pressure to someone.

Cobalt wrote:still see no reason to unvote cyberbob
jack is appealing though
why?
Jack wrote:Ooh, I really don't like xvart now. That post is terrible. Maybe I should do something more useful with my vote.

unvote, vote:xvart
first thing jack has said that I actually agree with (in reference to 363). jack what about that post did you find "terrible" I am curious.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 am

Post by xvart »

farside22 wrote:I've seen elf actively lurk. Typically it's scum motivated. This doesn't feel like her normal scum play.
Farside - Are you saying that typically her active lurking is scum motivated or active lurking is scum motivated in general. How does her play in this game compare to games where she actively lurked?
Starbuck wrote:Or we can just lynch both of em and be done with it.
Starbuck - do you think at least one of them is scum?
Cobalt wrote:faking daykills is supertown
Generally speaking, yes; but I have seen otherwise.
Sorry I'm so boring... :cry:

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Elmocrates
Elmocrates
Townie
Elmocrates
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Elmocrates »

SensFan wrote:Other than the fact she's played a total of 1 game with me (where I survived N0)?
That tells you which games she's played with you. It doesn't tell you which games she's read; she might have read previous games where you were scum. To be certain she's lying, you have to be certain that she hasn't read any of your previous scum games. I don't see any way you can be certain about which games she's read. So I don't get it.

Elmo
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:53 am

Post by xvart »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
xvart wrote:I would be interested in running up another wagon and see if Budja jumps on it, too.
interesting statement...this REALLY is sticking out to me. At this point post (289) Jack has 4 votes. Cobalt just has 2. You express suspicion on Jack in the post with an FOS, but you vote cobalt instead? So why not vote Jack to "run up a wagon" and see if Bud jumps on it?
It was more of an observational post, rather than a real "experiment;" regardless, at the time of my post, Budja had already set himself up to jump on the two next largest wagons (Jack and Cyberbob) either by direct statement or FoS's so running up Jack's wagon wouldn't really do anything for my suggested "experiment."

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Jack »

I myself have played many games with sens including several off site, remember that hilarious game we played in the youtube comment section of a video about chocolate chip ice cream Sens? But really we should be lynching Elscouta.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

lurking to the point of almost needing to be replaced.
Lurking to the point of being replaced

Also you can see she doesn't say much of anything at all though out the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”