Square Enix Mafia I: Diabolus Erus (GAME OVER)

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 am

Post by Glork »

Well yeah, Dum, you played by far the best out of the four of your team, and though you were my 4th top suspect, I did have to wager the possibility of Midnight being scum riding coattails. Playing smart will do you well 99.9% of the time, I think you just got unlucky here that your words and actions coincided with two of your scumbuddies who were commiting obvious scumtells with their emphasis on "Bill is Lich" rather than "what is the town dealing with, and what is the best course of action to take."
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:23 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Thanks, wish we could've communicated during the day, then we could've avoided this.

But I got a nice lesson here, and I feel that's what counts, looking forward to playing you again Glork.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 am

Post by SpyreX »

And lategame you should have doomed Glork I mean sheesh. That guy? The one who is ridiculously town AND is leading the town in the right direction?

Make him dead.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Errr, I didn't have doom, that was Bill who had doom. His scumteam had the doomer and the politician, we had the... commuter and roleblocker... Does anyone see a disparity here?

Speaking of which: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7xUSjE9Dh8#t=1m23s

Substitute in Bill for meg, and it's pretty much the exact scene, including the rolling flames.

Yeah, in his situation I would've dropped some hints, but outright revealing himself like that just caused his faction to lose, managing to take us with him of course.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Kise »

AdumbroDeus wrote:But I'm actually REALLY sad I wasn't town, when I came in, I could've auto-broken the game, start with a mass elemental claim, then force the most suspicious people to lynch the claimed elementals, pick possible roles based on the interaction or lack thereof, and use process of elimination to pick out scum, because we ALWAYS knew the exact number of elemental interactions in each vote.
Most suspicious person gives the second vote to hammer.
That wouldn't be 100% guaranteed to work. What if the elemental interactions were due to the first person on the wagon? Nothing would have ever indicated vote/element-manipulation until a player was actually lynched (or null-lynched), at which point I imagine players saying "ah wtf there's not enough names on the wagon," or even "there's too many names on the wagon!" You can never break my games - The games break you. :idea:

I doubt this elemental mechanic will reappear. I have other plans, and no mechanic repeats itself.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”