Open 223 - Bird 7/The Jedi Assassins - Game Over!

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 am

Post by McGriddle »

Vote Count:

(1) OpposedForce - (Nobody Special)
(2) horrordude0215 - (Super Smash Bros. Fan, Opposed Force)
TheButtonmen
Panacea
Copper
(2) Super Smash Bros. Fan - (horrordude0215, TheButtonmen)
Nobody Special

Horrordude0215 and Super Smash Bros. Fan are at L-2

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Wins/Losses - 99/15

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

V/LA as indicated in the Sig
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Mod:
I'm not voting SSBF, I'm voting OpposedForce.

You did not unvote first.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Sheesh I make one mistake and suddenly I'm the bad guy.
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Seneca (7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:15 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Obvscum is Obv.

Thanks for making me feel better about my vote.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

OpposedForce wrote:Sheesh I make one mistake and suddenly I'm the bad guy.
You're pulling the "It's Not Fair!" card in front of us. If you've commited a scum tell, you've commited a scum tell, there's no way around it.

I'm not going to vote you because the game just started and voting you would put you at L-1, but I will do a
FomS
on you.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 am

Post by OpposedForce »

TheButtonmen wrote:Obvscum is Obv.

Thanks for making me feel better about my vote.
No problem.
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
You're pulling the "It's Not Fair!" card in front of us. If you've commited a scum tell, you've commited a scum tell, there's no way around it.

I'm not going to vote you because the game just started and voting you would put you at L-1, but I will do a
FomS
on you.
What?
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 am

OpposedForce wrote:

FomS
on you.
What?
You're basically saying it isn't fair that you made one mistake and you got suspicion on you. It isn't clear cut, but it is still there.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 am

Post by OpposedForce »

Unvote:HorrorDude
Vote:SupersmashBros. Fan
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:49 am

Post by McGriddle »

Vote Count:

(1) OpposedForce - (Nobody Special)
(1) horrordude0215 - (Super Smash Bros. Fan)
TheButtonmen
Panacea
Copper
(3) Super Smash Bros. Fan - (horrordude0215, TheButtonmen, Opposed Force)
Nobody Special

Super Smash Bros. Fan is at L-1!!!

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Wins/Losses - 99/15

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 am

OpposedForce wrote:
Congratulation. Not only have you blantantly performed an OMGUS vote on me, you have also put me at L-1 on the same day that the game started. Now that's very scummy.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Unvote; Vote: OpposedForce
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Karma replaces Panacea. Welcome Karma to the game!
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Karma »

Hi. I'm Karma. I'm gonna single-handedly win this for town, btw.
SSBF wrote:Congratulation. Not only have you blantantly performed an OMGUS vote on me, you have also put me at L-1 on the same day that the game started. Now that's very scummy.
Like a scum would ever quickhammer you on page 2. Why are you so nervous there, scum?

How was OF skimming? was there something I missed?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Karma »

Copper, anything to say considering ou've had a good three days to post
TOWN 0/0
SCUM 2/0
3RD PARTY 0/0
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Karma wrote:Hi. I'm Karma. I'm gonna single-handedly win this for town, btw.
I don't know if you're being serious or not, but Mafia is a team game. You have to work together to catch scums. You can't expect to win if you have the "I can do everything!" attitude.
Karma wrote:Like a scum would ever quickhammer you on page 2. Why are you so nervous there, scum?
Because some uninformed person could have accidently (Or worse, scums that intentionally) hammered me at L-1. Quick hammers are usually not good because they give us little information to work on the next Day. Quick hammers happen and they are usually not pretty.
Karma wrote:How was OF skimming? was there something I missed?
OpposedForce in Post #19 said he wanted a horrordude0215 bandwagon going, even thought he didn't have a vote on him. In #20, TheButtonmen called him out because he wasn't voting for horrordude0215 at the time. The next post, OpposedForce made a pretty bad defense, quoting his vote when he clearly knew it was pre-game. As a result, TheButtonmen voted OpposedForce for not reading the thread and coasting, along with Nobody Special. I'm also suspicious of him, but I'm not voting him because the game just started and I don't want to put him at L-1 yet.
Karma wrote:Copper, anything to say considering ou've had a good three days to post
You're skimming. Copper did post pre-game. Also, the game just started today, so aside from the OpposedForce incident that's going on now, there is very little information going around.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by OpposedForce »

OpposedForce wrote:
Congratulation. Not only have you blantantly performed an OMGUS vote on me, you have also put me at L-1 on the same day that the game started. Now that's very scummy.
My vote on you was purely because there was no scum tell to begin with and you were eager to jump to conclusions. You haven't even stated how the basis of my vote started which was stemmed from a joke.
TheButtonmen wrote:
You are voting me because....
A) I voted L-1 on SSBF
B) There's no other reason

Also I love how I get voted for placing a L-1 vote yet I'm placed at L-1. Hypocrisy at its finest.
OpposedForce
OpposedForce
Goon
OpposedForce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by OpposedForce »

Karma wrote:How was OF skimming? was there something I missed?
OpposedForce in Post #19 said he wanted a horrordude0215 bandwagon going, even thought he didn't have a vote on him. In #20, TheButtonmen called him out because he wasn't voting for horrordude0215 at the time. The next post, OpposedForce made a pretty bad defense, quoting his vote when he clearly knew it was pre-game. As a result, TheButtonmen voted OpposedForce for not reading the thread and coasting, along with Nobody Special. I'm also suspicious of him, but I'm not voting him because the game just started and I don't want to put him at L-1 yet.
You guys serious about this? Wow just wow. It's something called the RVS where random votes are placed and jokes are thrown around. And no I wasn't aware it was pre-game so oops I guess I'm scum for missing the concept and blatantly trying to cover it up.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Haha caught scum; awsome.
OpposedForce wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:
You are voting me because....
A) I voted L-1 on SSBF
B) There's no other reason

Also I love how I get voted for placing a L-1 vote yet I'm placed at L-1. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Nice flailing around but I was voting you before you voted SSBF and I already explained my reason. Glad to see you ignored it and tried to strawman as a defence.
OpposedForce wrote: You guys serious about this? Wow just wow. It's something called the RVS where random votes are placed and jokes are thrown around. And no I wasn't aware it was pre-game so oops I guess I'm scum for missing the concept and blatantly trying to cover it up.
The very next post you suddenly magically remember why I was voting you and try to dismiss everything as a joke? Why the sudden 180?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Karma »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote: I don't know if you're being serious or not, but Mafia is a team game. You have to work together to catch scums. You can't expect to win if you have the "I can do everything!" attitude.
Take me less seriously.
Because some uninformed person could have accidently (Or worse, scums that intentionally) hammered me at L-1. Quick hammers are usually not good because they give us little information to work on the next Day. Quick hammers happen and they are usually not pretty.
Do you think I'm stupid? Give me an example of when someone has gotten quickhammered on page 2. I know they're bad for town, by the way. Nobody would come in and hammer you now, especially when the vote count clearly states "SSBF is at L-1!" So you didn't answer my question, essentially. What are you
really
nervous about.
Well that's just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
You're skimming. Copper did post pre-game. Also, the game just started today, so aside from the OpposedForce incident that's going on now, there is very little information going around.
Bah, I didn't see the time on the mod post saying D1 started this morning. Ignore that. But the last part of your post is bad bad bad - just because the game just started doesn't mean there's nothing to talk about.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

SSBS why the issues with being / putting people to L-1?
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Karma »

TheButtonmen wrote:Nice flailing around but I was voting you before you voted SSBF and I already explained my reason. Glad to see you ignored it and tried to strawman as a defence.
Your reason was god-awful. Scummy.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Karma »

TheButtonmen wrote:SSBS why the issues with being / putting people to L-1?
And you're asking the same thing I asked too, probably in some futile attempt to distance.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Oh noes, you don't like how I'm voting?!?!

He's not reading the thread, changing his story and avoiding posting any kind of content; why the the frowny face about people voting him?
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:24 pm

OpposedForce wrote:Also I love how I get voted for placing a L-1 vote yet I'm placed at L-1. Hypocrisy at its finest.
You're skimming again. You are currently at L-2.
OpposedForce wrote:You guys serious about this? Wow just wow. It's something called the RVS where random votes are placed and jokes are thrown around. And no I wasn't aware it was pre-game so oops I guess I'm scum for missing the concept and blatantly trying to cover it up.
How could you not know that it was pre-game? You're one of the most active players in here now. There was clearly no excuse for not reading the thread, for that vote was pre-game, therefore it doesn't count.
TheButtonmen wrote:SSBS why the issues with being / putting people to L-1?
If it gets later in the game when deadline is approaching, then yeah, defindently put a person as L-1 if they're scummy enough to deserve it. However, this is the very first calender day of Day 1 and we have almost no information to work on. Putting someone at L-1 this early in the game could be responsible for causing a mishammer. Thus we go into Day 2 with almost nothing to go on. That's why putting someone at L-1 this early can be considered a good reason for concern.

Return to “Completed Open Games”