Maverick
Maverick
Goon
Maverick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:28 am

Post by Maverick »

Ughh.. I'm so frustrated. lol, but I gotta hand it to Flay, and IS you guys played a good game. IS, you thought of plenty of clever things whether you were kinda quiet or not, you played well, I think without you town would have won. Flay, you had a good statement to say for anything anyone said to you whether true or false, it was always very believable. MoS, you didn't really convince anyone, but claps anyways. :D

KingEnigma, you did what you had to do, sorry you didn't believe me and just, and I can assure you we do not share a bed hehe.
Nonny, You should have been here more, we needed you to add some discussion, things may have resulted differently..

Anyways, good game all. Was fun playing with you, I look forward to playing with you in the future. (Hopefully on IS, and Flay's side next time :) )

*Maverick*
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:58 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Maverick wrote:Flay, you had a good statement to say for anything anyone said to you whether true or false, it was always very believable.
Thanks. Considering the number of times I've been scum so far, I ought to be getting good at something by now! :lol:
Retired as of October 2014.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:04 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Maverick wrote:Ughh.. I'm so frustrated. lol, but I gotta hand it to Flay, and IS you guys played a good game. IS, you thought of plenty of clever things whether you were kinda quiet or not, you played well, I think without you town would have won. Flay, you had a good statement to say for anything anyone said to you whether true or false, it was always very believable. MoS, you didn't really convince anyone, but claps anyways. :D

KingEnigma, you did what you had to do, sorry you didn't believe me and just, and I can assure you we do not share a bed hehe.
Nonny, You should have been here more, we needed you to add some discussion, things may have resulted differently..

Anyways, good game all. Was fun playing with you, I look forward to playing with you in the future. (Hopefully on IS, and Flay's side next time :) )

*Maverick*
Actually, the fact that I didn't convince people I was innocent is a compliment...I purposely did what I could to seem scum, but I was trying to make it unclear as to which side I was on, hence the vote-switching. I wanted the townies to think I might be working with you, in which case they would hopefully vote for maverick.
Permanent V/LA.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:21 am

Post by nonny »

Ah, good game guys you had me confused....isn't that easy to do. But yeah sorry i was unable to read and what not the few days before it ended.
*insert bad joke here*
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2005 4:31 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”