Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3295 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hey Flameaxe, what do you think of everyone? Seriously, you haven't told me enough times...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3297 (isolation #201) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
xvart wrote:Prozac - did you RB chrono N2?

xvart.
Yes, that was me partially not paying attention and partially going after someone who really annoyed me the previous day who I thought would harm town more than help it.
I did answer it, thanks xvart.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3298 (isolation #202) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Porochaz »

xvart wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:If you guys don't lynch Xvart today, and he's not roleblocked tonight, town is likely to lose to his cult tonight.
This is so funny it's almost laughable. I never realized how difficult it was to be scum and be kept alive. What I think it is that all your people are tied up in the plans that your team will be completely outted after tonight.

xvart.
Guys, I know this is a bit out there but what about a xvart lynch?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3299 (isolation #203) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Flameaxe wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:I made that post about an hour ago...It's not that much of a read. :D I'll just do a list to make it easy and so I don't forget anyone.

1. Andrius - Scum if Robo is scum, town if robo is town. Most likely not a recruiter.
2. Chronopie - Not the recruiter due to my flavor on the night I was blocked.
AdditionalEdit: Torn on town vs. recruited though. I'm going to reread that, eventually. But knowing my track record of rereading, don't expect a thanksgiving miracle.
3. inHimshallibe Katsuki Darox - 3rd place recruiter pick.
4. animorpherv1 Flameaxe - Worst mafia player ever, obv.
5. Lord Gurgi - 2nd place recruiter pick. Had a good spurt of activity day 3, not much beyond that. Makes me wary because of that.
6. Porochaz - Still feels very town to me. Haven't heard much from him today, so this read is really day 5 and prior.
7. ReaperCharlie - Not the recruiter. Has his all over the place moments (OOBA! OBVSCUM, AMIRITE? :D) make me feel recruited.

8. vezokpiraka Robocopter87 - Really hasn't been doing much, imo. I feel like I've said this a few times throughout the game, and nothing really changed. Because of this, he's someone I find as quite scummy, as it really feels as if he's hiding behind his claim, and has been since said claim. Same comment of Andy applies here too.
9. TheLonging singersigner - Prob not the recruiter. Torn on recruited. Still dislike the whole "See? I'm a LC! Not scum!" business of day three (? Correct me on the day. Drawing a blank). Been quiet lately too, so I wouldn't at all be surprised if she is recruited.
10. xvart - Claimed recruit. Not a lot else to comment on there.
11. Yosarian2 - fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff :D
Last night's post. :D
Not much has really changed from this.
I was joking...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3301 (isolation #204) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
xvart wrote:So do we have a RB direction plan?
Prozac RBs Yos2
Chrono RBs Flameaxe

Cops investigate whomever they want?

Any deviation should give some good ideas of alignment and auto lynch. Sound fair to everyone?

xvart.
Or this one? ^
I apologise but I hope the plan changes from this, as its a fucking retarded plan.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3303 (isolation #205) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Flameaxe wrote:
Andrius wrote:RC.
YOU ARE CONFIRMED SCUM.
GO THE FUCK AWAY.

Thanks.

Now.
If Robo flips recruitER, then no one touches Flameaxe. Porochaz blocks xvart, Chronopie blocks Yosarian2. RC does nothing because he can't be trusted no matter what happens. I'll investigate someone, since recruiters are out of the way. You can bet your ass I won't waste an investigation on RC. Orange and Purple will kill at-will; probably resulting in cross-kills.

If Robo flips recruitED OR town then Chronopie blocks Flameaxe, Porochaz blocks Yosarian2. I'll be hunting for the recruiter. RC does shit.

I do realize that, if Robo flips recruitED or town, that I'm open for recruitment. Which means I'll probably eat a bullet; Purple will kill me; Orange will either recruit me or shoot RC. At this point it doesn't matter if RC is actually an Enforcer or not.
tl;dr: RC IS SCUM. Follow the plan.

I'd like confirmation from Chrono and Porochaz that they'll follow the plan.

AGAIN, FOR EMPHASIS: RC IS SCUM AND HIS "RESULTS" ARE VOID. IF ROBO FLIPS RECRUITER THEN EXPECT TWO DEATHS TOMORROW.

Chronopie is also recruited, but I can't narrow down where he is. Poro is probably Orange, if he's not town.

Remember: the purpose of RBing people is to flush out the scumbuddies. If we don't get teh recruiter, we'll be getting closer to getting him via the kill.
While we have you, Prozac: Any thoughts on the above "plan"?
One thing I didn't say within my flavour text for blocking, it was suggested that, how do I say this without quoting the mod... essentially there was a lot of inviting going on. Now this could easily mean chrono as well as the person who investigated. However Im about 50-50 to whether that meant he is the other recruiter. Initially I was 50-50 with flameaxe. The laugh is these are two people I dont want to lynch, as they seem like they want to play the game.

I will follow your plan if Robo is recruiter. If he isn't then I am doing what I like and noone gets to know till tomorrow. Chrono should be doing the same.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3304 (isolation #206) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
xvart wrote:So do we have a RB direction plan?
Prozac RBs Yos2
Chrono RBs Flameaxe

Cops investigate whomever they want?

Any deviation should give some good ideas of alignment and auto lynch. Sound fair to everyone?

xvart.
Or this one? ^
I apologise but I hope the plan changes from this, as its a fucking retarded plan.
*sigh*

And what do you propose, Mr. Useful?

And its a retarded plan because it leaves Mr. Confirmed Scum to do what he damn well pleases.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3307 (isolation #207) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Chronopie wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
xvart wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:If you guys don't lynch Xvart today, and he's not roleblocked tonight, town is likely to lose to his cult tonight.
This is so funny it's almost laughable. I never realized how difficult it was to be scum and be kept alive. What I think it is that all your people are tied up in the plans that your team will be completely outted after tonight.

xvart.
Guys, I know this is a bit out there but what about a xvart lynch?
ITT, we learn Poro is recruited. Xvart is claimed Purple scum (Bodyguard), We need Red Scum Recruiter.
Right... and where did we find out he was Bodyguard apart from he, himself?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3314 (isolation #208) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Oops. Fail. EBWOP:

Chronopie wrote:
Porochaz wrote:ITT, we learn Poro is recruited. Xvart is claimed Purple scum (Bodyguard), We need Red Scum Recruiter.
What else would he be? Just wondering.
Eh... Recruiter!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3320 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

xvart wrote:
Porochaz, 3304 wrote:And its a retarded plan because it leaves Mr. Confirmed Scum to do what he damn well pleases.
Yeah, except that my clan's goals and the town goals align right now: Killing the other cult. We are not going to be offing town members anytime soon, and I promise you that Yos2's Cult is most likely bigger than mine.

Also, nobody counter claimed my Bodyguard of Faraday N0 so unless I'm in cahoots with some unclaimed, unproven role I am a Bodyguard.

Andy - going on your numbers we couldn't have increased last night because... Quag was already dead.

Vote: Robocopter

xvart.
Oh xvart, I thought you would get this from my responses to yos, unlike the rest of this dopy town, I am not going to believe anything (or in some people's cases, everything) you say.You can promise me anything and Im not going to trust it. I have a theory your both in the same team, a bit out there. I know...

Oh and what to do, because yos over there says you have the biggest cult, now who am I too believe. Sigh........

Yet noone else claimed bodyguard ever... why would I believe it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3322 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Chronopie wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Oops. Fail. EBWOP:

Chronopie wrote:
Porochaz wrote:ITT, we learn Poro is recruited. Xvart is claimed Purple scum (Bodyguard), We need Red Scum Recruiter.
What else would he be? Just wondering.
Eh... Recruiter!
err... He investigated ::
recruited
:: by the cop I'd trust to be town. Not innocent, and the red didn't attempt to make a kill. (recall, we
both
blocked him, and he claimed he failed to kill because of such) Further more, he claimed Purple team, and we lynched the Purple CR already...
That has absolutely no reason not to be recruited now. Jeez, don't anyone of you listen to Gurgi or me. I mean fair enough we both have been quite dickish about it but why are we trusting power roles we have absolutely no reason to ESPECIALLY NUMEROUS DAYS past the claim? Im sorry Andi, I like you a lot and when all is sad and done, I haven't really had a problem with you in this game, but at the same time Im going to use my common sense and not trust you fully. Also let me just do this...
Further more,
he
claimed Purple team, and we lynched the Purple CR already...
And you trust this?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3325 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I reread after the post from BBM and I can see where its coming from, also he does suggest alternate bosyguards early on, I dont like xvart claimed after being revealed as scum, I think both could have been recruited easily by now which is a problem. I will believe xvart isnt the recruiter for now, but at the same time, Im not going to go either way on which cult he is in.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3329 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Your right. He was breadcrumbing like an idiot...
vezokpiraka wrote:Oh. I am stupid.
unvote

Andrius didn't change alignment tonight.
vezokpiraka wrote:If oyu care to look I crumbed a PR that DOESN'T help scum at all.
I don't even think I can be cultized.
Im sorry I forgot the detail of the cult doc. Im more inclined to believe that than xvart.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3330 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
Mobsters still in the building:

1. inHimshallibe
    Katsuki
    Darox
    - Investigated Town (RC #4)
  2. Erg0
    Quagmire*
    - Scum? (A #4)
  3. animorpherv1
    Flameaxe*
  4. vezokpiraka
    Robocopter87
    - Claimed Consigliere (Supported by Yosarian)
  5. xvart*
  6. Yosarian2*
    - Investigated Cultist (A#3)
Actually the list of people who could be cult recruiter is a little larger. We should be lynching someone in this list today as they have no support along with there claim. The rest do to varying extents. Totally trusting RC and Andi in the latter days would not be smart.
My list...

Well Quag has gone. Xvart we have established isn't going to be lynched today, as the bodyguard claim is believable, yos seems to have immunity and a flavour claim that he isn't recruiter, robo is cult doc and should never have been put on this list, which leaves Darox and BBM. When I posted here...
Porochaz wrote:snip...

...now failing anything stupid jumping out at me when I read, I will be voting one of the few people that have made this game semi interesting over the past 100 pages.

And yes, I am throwing an almighty sulk.
I meant Flameaxe.
vote BBM
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3332 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Porochaz »

That was real believing. By all means, I dont believe your town now, but I don't believe for a second, that you are recruiter.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3339 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Way too late for that... but you knew that, right?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3361 (isolation #216) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well I got recruited the last night. I dont know about s.s.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3371 (isolation #217) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

I honestly got so frustrated with RC that I complained about him more than once, (I think, I definitely complained once) and sucked the life out of the game for me. I stopped wanting to be involved. It was his aim however and he did apologise to me in the QT.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3385 (isolation #218) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Porochaz »

I want to apologise somewhat about my "elitist" behaviour. It was terrible and in the end hypocritical. However I will maintain that the amount of time I spent upset at Faraday, Ani, Friend etc. for not scumhunting at all was ridiculous. I dont believe you can play mafia like that, as it stops being fun. If you go on like that surely we get games where noone posts at all, bar votes and it's one of the main reasons Im slowly trying to ween myself off of ms. On the flip side, I really dont have time for more than one game at the moment.

Vezok and Furc are another problem entirely, I know ani, I know he can play, he just chooses not to. However having these two people come in and be completely and utterly ridiculously stupid well... vezok right from the word go. Both were in so many games, I think vezok was in double figures and its proof that noone can handle that many games. (sigh...) There really needs to be a limit on how many large games someone should in for. Both need to go back and learn the basics. As they didnt do so the first time. Once we got past day 2/3 I felt happier but at the same time RC was doing his best to gewt my back up. He succeeded.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3396 (isolation #219) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ReaperCharlie wrote:As for Furcolow, I will continue to disagree with you all. His insights are spot on about 80% of the time, and that's a darn sight better than most of us. At my best, I'm barely above 60%, and usually not even close to that. In other words, I pretty much consider Furcolow as somewhat of a genius, with pretty poor social skills. I think his play in this game was exactly as he's played in other games, and really don't understand why everyone wants to lynch him, other than his abrasive posting style. These are the reasons I have let Furc play my games in the past, and will continue to let him play my games in the future.

1. He provides content, and a whole lot of it. and he speaks his mind very candidly.
2. His content, along with most of his resulting assertions: very often correct.
3. He is a wild card: he often thinks of things that nobody else does, and runs with his ideas.
4. He doesn't give two sh*ts about what anyone else thinks. He plays the game for fun.

And here are the reasons why I would not allow him to play in my games (none of which he has exhibited):

1. He doesn't lurk, flake, or slow the game down (in fact, quite the opposite. He is a bastion of rampant activity).
2. He doesn't cheat. He has asked me numerous times about what is legal or not legal, if the rules didn't address it specifically.
3. He doesn't make empty promises of content, and then not deliver (like so many people do, including myself).

I think everyone else just needs to accept his style (whether you like it or not) as a valid playstyle, and learn to work out your personality differences with him. Everyone has quirks and idiosyncracies; his just show up in a more obvious way.
Well your latter three are correct, even if 1 does mean he spams the thread near constantly making other players want to post less. I certainly didnt want to wade through the crap he was posting so much so i stopped reading his posts all together. I found my gaming experience got better. As for your four, the top two are blatantly wrong. 3 is correct but not always a good thing and 4, possibly, but he does so at the detriment of everyone else. I won't play a game with him (or vezok) again.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3398 (isolation #220) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I dont think I played particularly well, but I dont think I did shit. I think we had different views which may not have been communicated the best with each other. After all I did call out that yos was speaking bs. etc. I think your sucking sour grapes a bit. Yes, both me and gurgi were a pain in the ass, but when we enter a game under Flay, we want to play the setup to its full potential. With some players that wasn't possible.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3422 (isolation #221) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I dont think Flay would ever stick a jester in a setup, particularly one years in the making.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”