CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:35 am

Post by CSL »

I told you to shoot Yos2 if you were town.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Haylen »

Btw, CSL, that was stupid. Why the fuck would you do that? I wanted a nice game with some players I've known for a while and you delibrately fuck it up after a day. Thanks.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Ditto
Ditto
Townie
Ditto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Ditto »

CSL wrote:I told you to shoot Yos2 if you were town.
Or you could have waited with the hammer?
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:39 am

Post by CSL »

Man...should've second-guessed myself.

Guess I shouldn't be playing mafia in the first place.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:40 am

Post by ZazieR »

That's not the right attitude. By giving up, you won't improve.
If you beg, I might be willing to take you as my apprentice Ohohoho ;)
Ignore the ''R''
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Haylen »

Careful, he uses whips and chains, not to meantion a spank machine! :O
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:43 am

Post by CSL »

No. You do not understand.

At the rate I'm going, I'll never be a good player. I've already made the signature to support this statement.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

SFG
SFG
Goon
SFG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 am

Post by SFG »

After a furious argument filled with accusations, logical arguments, and a lot of just plain yelling, the small group finally came to a conclusion.

"It must be Ditto! I've seen how he used to sneak around town just before people died! Get him!"

With a roar, Yosarian the Second, and Kov rushed Ditto and pinned him to the ground. CSL pulled out his gun. Slowly. Aimed right for the heart. And shot. Blood blossomed from his chest.

Ditto closed his eyes. How could this have happened? He was only a
Vengeful Townie
seeking to save his town. No! This could not end this way! He opened his eyes and, with the last dregs of his strength, tore his gun arm free and fired a bullet at the person he was sure was a villian: CSL.

CSL blinked in surprise as the bullet pierced his chest, then fell to the ground, dead. His spirit, like all spirits of dead
townfolk
, passed peacefully into heaven.

"You know what this means, right?" Grinned Yosarian the Second, slipping out his custom-made gun, complete with a mafia sigil. Kov and nopointinactingup tensed, staring warily at him. Then a light of understanding passed through nopointinactingup's eyes and he rushed Kov, but Yosarian was too fast and knocked his gun out of his hand just in time for Kov, the remaining mafia member, to shoot the unfortunate townie in the chest. nopointinacting up slumped to the ground as the two scumbags laughed and high fived each other, then drifted off to loot the town.

In summary:
Ditto,
Vengeful Townie
, was lynched on Day 1
CSL,
Vengeful Townie
, was shot by Ditto on Twilight 1
nopointinactingup,
Vengeful Townie
, was endgamed on Twilight 1

Congratulations to:
Yosarian2,
Mafia Godfather

Kov,
Mafia Goon
for a perfect scum win in Open 237!
The textwaller of d00m
Kov
Kov
Townie
Kov
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Kov »

:) Thats all I have to say.
won/lost
1 / 0
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by CSL »

Congrats, Kov. Nice perfection for your first win.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Good game, everyone.

For the record, Haylen/ ZazieR, your tell on me was quite silly. I was only speaking the truth and giving the town good advice; if given the chance, a scum usually should quickhammer on day 1 on a vengeful, because then even if he gets shot, it goes to a 3 man endgame with his partner and scum have the advantage there.

The only reason I had my empathes slightly different in the last game wasn't because of my alignment, it was just because I was feeling impatent at that point in time and wanted someone to hurry up and get lynched. :lol: If anything, though, it's worth noting that I gave basically the same advice both times even thought the last game was, what, a year ago, and I had no recollection of what I said last game.

CSL: Don't feel bad, you didn't do anything wrong. You took a shot and quickhammered there. Really, that was the right move; if you're town in that situation, you should quickhammer before a scum logs on and quickhammers, because at least that way you've got a chance of hitting scum (and, in this case, a chance of hitting the godfather and winning the game on the spot). You guessed wrong, but hey, it happens; it's not like you had anything to go on at that point. I really hope you don't quit playing mafia just because of that.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

What the heck? Why did you do that CSL? The way you quickhammered rakes with scum mentality baring no second thoughts and Ditto did the right thing. My last vengeful game lasts 4 hours and came to a scum win just because a town quick hammers, and so did this one. WTF.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Meh. If there are two people at lynch -1, and you're town and you think that one of them is probably scum, you should ALWAYS hammer; if you don't, scum will.

That's also why you shouldn't put someone at lynch -1 for no good reason early in the game.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

No. There were no 2 people at L-1. I unvoted and campaigned for a slower day. My last vengeful game also has 2 scum pile on a wagon and then a town hammer ...
Yosarian2 wrote: That's also why you shouldn't put someone at lynch -1 for no good reason early in the game.
And that's why you were scummier than Ditto
Justice will prevail
\m/
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Even if what you're saying is true, Yos, that doesn't erase my second post. It's like you said, agressiveness brings a town win. You're responses were scummy as hell for the reasons I pointed out.
And when will you learn that it was me who voted you and not Haylen?

Haylen wrote:Careful, he uses whips and chains, not to mention a spank machine! :O
Well, obv, I use whips. Those are the best. And I've used rope in the past. But chains and a spank machine O.o?

And CSL, if you think I don't understand, then you're wrong. I've made many mistakes in the past. But from those mistakes, I've learned how to improve. [bragging]I can even catch two scum on day 1 :D (This is not the only game in which it has happened)[/end bragging] You're stating in your sig that you're V/LA from playing until your head has cleared. But what will you do if the same thing happens after you're back from this V/LA? I'm not saying that you shouldn't take this V/LA, that's your choice. But if you decide to stop forever based on you thinking you're a bad player or won't look for help if this happens again, then *insert whatever I'll do to you* (When I write what I think, it might come a little bit aggressive, so don't feel treatened >.<)
What I want to say is that there are players on this site who like to play with you (Haylen wanted to play this game, because you and Yos were in it). Think about that as well during your V/LA. And my offer stays. I may not be the best player, but if you'll ask for my help then I'll try my best to help you improve.

That's all I have to say on this topic (I think). If you have read this, CSL, then respond. If you don't, I know to send it to you in a PM :P
Ignore the ''R''
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

ZazieR wrote:Even if what you're saying is true, Yos, that doesn't erase my second post. It's like you said, agressiveness brings a town win. You're responses were scummy as hell for the reasons I pointed out.
What responses? My comments about who town shouldn't put someone at lynch -1? That was just good pro-town advice, I can guarantee I would have said that no matter what my alignment was.

Don't get me wrong, you voted for the right person and that's always impressive, no matter why you did it. :) Don't blame CSL for guessing wrong, though.
And when will you learn that it was me who voted you and not Haylen?
Oh, I knew that. Haylen left the vote on, though, which is the same thing, in my mind.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 am

Post by ZazieR »

I wrote this about your responses:
Ditto wrote:-You called our vote almost absurdly anti-town, instead of scummy. Is scummy and anti-town the same to you? Because if it is, I'd like to hear why as I think the difference is very clear.
-True, Ditto didn't explain why there's a difference between this game and Open 158 in the way you behave. However, that was the other player. I was the one who voted you for the reason stated. Haylen was making it clear that she didn't vote you. She couldn't explain it. Did you really not know that I voted you and not Haylen?
-And last, wasn't it you who stated that without aggressive voting, we probably won't lynch scum? Seems you disagree with that in this game, though.
So the responses I'm talking about is mostly about your vote and the reasoning behind it.
As for Haylen keeping the vote, she knows how stubborn I can be XD She could have unvoted, but the moment I post afterwards, it would be back on.

The only thing I'm blaming CSL for is the quickhammer. But meh, I can live with it now. I'm a bad loser (Is that how you guys say it in English? Because I actually think it's 'sore' :S) So I need some time to get over it. After that, I can live happily ever after.
Ignore the ''R''
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by CSL »

It's sore loser, Zazie.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

last post
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Sorting bump.

Return to “Completed Open Games”