Choose Your Side: A Comedy of Whims (Game Over)

SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:29 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

"Look at them go. It's almost as if they've been conditioned to kill."

"Were they?"

"[REDACTED]. Anyway, let's have a little fun, shall we?"

"In case we weren't already?"

"More fun never hurts...usually."

Vote Count 2.3

(6) animorpherv1: AlmasterGM, Seraphim, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Andrius, Toon Fighter, caelum
(2) Mafuyu: Nobody Special, manho
(1) AlmasterGM: Espeonage

Not Voting: animorpherv1, CSL, MagnaofIllusion, Mafuyu, UncertainKitten, Twomz

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
Deadline is on Monday, August 23rd, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. CST.

Huggle Count 1.1

(1) Espeonage: Andrius
(1) Manho: Andrius
(1) Nobody Special: Andrius

Not Huggling: caelum, Toon Fighter, Nobody Special, animorpherv1, CSL, MagnaofIllusion, AlmasterGM, Seraphim, Mafuyu, manho, UncertainKitten, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Twomz, Espeonage

With 15 players alive, it takes [REDACTED] huggles to [REDACTED] someone.
Deadline is on Monday, August 23rd, 2010, at 8:00 p.m. CST.
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:30 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Unvote.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Huggle: Andrius

Okay, back to reality.

Translating Seraphim's Post:

Code: Select all

SSBF: close enough. It's a little off but it should serve. I will try to make my posts readable so I can make them understood while still reaching my average. 

Nobody Special: No, I did not want my posting restriction. Though I suppose I was asking for it in the signup thread.

YOU think it's annoying? You don't have to write the restricted posts. I'm just saving up so my posts are readable stuff, when it's important. As soon as the day starts, I say we lynch ani...it's a good idea given the logic behind it. Even so, we should let him speak for himself first.

I am eagerly when the day begins so we can hurry up and lynch animorph. There shouldn't be any resistance in answering the simple questions, honestly. It's a tad annoying.

[b]Vote: animorpherv1[/b]

This isn't really an post. Just keeping my sentence count up in order to reach my average.

[b]Mod: Vote count?[/b]

I don't like the other counterwagon on animorpherv1 at all especially since it has insufficent reasoning that the animorph town. I am interested to hear what animorpherv1 has to say.

ani wagon(6) - AlmasterGM, Seraphim, SSBF, Andrius, Toon Fighter, caelum

Hey, guys, stop it, ani is at L-2. There's a good chance of him being scum but that's no reason to lynch him right now. I want players coming it to be cautious about their vote so we don't accidentally lynch him. I, at the very least, would like a claim at this point. I'm going to have a larger post later...I'm figuring out ways to make sure this post restriction doesn't end up being too annoying.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Oh my God, people! This is ridiculous! I rest for about 24 hours and you all post THIS MUCH? I hope you all have been constructively hunting the scum!

@NS: YOU LACK A MAN'S SOUL! You should be burning with the passion of 1000 scumhunters!

@MoI: Well, maybe I'm just TOO BUSY SCUMHUNTING to waste time with a silly WIKI PAGE >=[! If you have time for a wiki, YOU HAVE TIME TO REREAD YOUR GAMES!

@SSBF: What use do you think that possibly has!? In fact, I'm slightly suspicious of your attempt to seem helpful to the Dai Gurren dan without doing anything particularly useful! WE DON'T STAND FOR SLACKERS IN THIS BRIGADE!

Anyway! Now that day has started, I have already found our first scumbag! It's TRANSPARENTLY OBVIOUS that Saint Kerrigan is scum! He knows who the scum are, but REFUSES TO SHARE IT WITH THE DAI GURREN DAN! This is ANTI-TOWN and SCUMMY!

Vote Saint Kerrigan

Honestly, the rest of this is EARLY D1 BULLSHIT! I have no use for any of this, and thus do not CARE! Until possibly later game where it might matter!
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:14 am

UncertainKitten wrote:@SSBF: What use do you think that possibly has!? In fact, I'm slightly suspicious of your attempt to seem helpful to the Dai Gurren dan without doing anything particularly useful! WE DON'T STAND FOR SLACKERS IN THIS BRIGADE!
If you're referring to my last post, I am attempting to translate Seraphim's posts properly so people who don't see what he's saying because of the [REDACTED] in them may understand them now. My main focus is still to scum hunt.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Twomz »

@ UK: Your drill is one that will pierce the heavens?

If there's a huggle count...

Huggle: Andrius, Animorph, CSL, Nobody Special, SSBF and UK.

It's good to know that even if I don't see Pooky on the board, his spirit lives on.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:21 am

Yet SO FAR I've only seen this useless analysis out of you! It's feel good work, and that is NOT THE DAI GURREN WAY!

@Twomz: Yes! I shall DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON, AS WELL AS SCUM, TO THE CURB!!
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Twomz »

For anyone who has no idea what me or UK are talking about... here ya go
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

OMFG. If you guys really are serious about this, I'll answer these questions, although I see no point in it:

1) Not answering
2) With one drawback that I
really
don't like.
3) COMBUSTION FTW.
4) No cheating for me. I hate cheating.

@AlmasterGM:

Your doing it wrong. Signup thread says to pick a role you wanted, as well as side.

At least, when I entered in what I did, I got SK PM'ing me that I needed to also say a role that I wnated.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok, now that AGM has responded to his own list I will answer his questions.

1. No response
2. Yes
3. Given the choice I would combust him. Money is tight for my family currently and I couldn’t afford to lose $200. Not that I would be walking around with $200 in my wallet in the first place.
4. Cheating to win undermines any potential personal satisfaction to be gained from the victory. So I would not cheat even if it would not hinder my ‘rep’.

@AGM
– Do you seriously think that anyone would not get their alignment of choice? Even if we chose 100% Town (which I doubt happened) the MODs could fashion something to make it work I'm sure.
ani wrote:The reason I took out what I like to get that is to avoid myself WIFOMing and saying "Yes, I like mafia and 3rd party, but I sent in Town." And, FTR, everyone else should to, even if they put town as what they wanted, to avoid WIFOM. The main reasons I like town less than mafia/3rd party is that I like having a kill. Which is also why I like Vig, PGO, CPR Doctor etc... All of them effectivley are a vigilante.
Rather bullshit way to dodge the issue. You removed it because you didn’t want anyone coming after you for it (as we are doing now). If you were smart you would have just changed it for the course of the game to Town. I wouldn’t have given your history a second look if you hadn’t said effectively ‘I removed this because of a game I’m in where I choose my side”. It’s not WIFOM – if Mafia / 3rd Party roles are your favorite type to get you are not going to send in Town in a game where you CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN ROLE. You get stuck with Town roles you don’t favor by the usual Mod Random choice. When the power is in your hands it make ZERO sense to not go with what you like.

FOS – Ani

Consider this a proxy of my serious, non-RVS vote. I don’t think Day 1 should end early as interactions regarding Ani will probably prove most helpful for future scum-hunting.

@Ani regarding 58
– AGM started the questioning in the Pregame, non-scum hunting part of this game. There is no reasonable objection for it before the MODS officially started the game.
Ani wrote:Your doing it wrong. Signup thread says to pick a role you wanted, as well as side.

At least, when I entered in what I did, I got SK PM'ing me that I needed to also say a role that I wnated.
Yeah but the role wasn’t Vig / Serial Killer / CPR Doc. It was a role based on a person’s name. So your explanation makes little sense.

Your answer to Number 2 makes me think you chose 3rd Party.
manho wrote:NO WE SHOULD NOT LYNCH ANIMORPHERV1

vote: mafuyu

i trust you on that, NS
In order – Why? .... Ok …. Why?

@Andrius
– Handing out free loaves already? And didn’t you get from Harry Potter Mafia that the proper thing to do is just outright claim Miller?
Andrius wrote:I
currently
always have a horrid scum-game. No way in hell I'd PICK scum. Lol
Having read your completed scum games I’ve corrected your statement for accuracy. I do believe you would pick Town.
Esp wrote:trust me trust me. I will trust niether. Ani may or may not be third party, mafia or town. But how can we be sure. You first question is full of WIFOM and I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt that he is a vig as he (claims?).
So Ani may not be third party, mafia or town? What’s left :roll:

You’ve played this game enough to know that asking ‘how can we be sure’ is a loaded question. The only people sure are Ani, the MODS, and any partners Ani has. That said in a game where you CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE ALIGNMENT Ani’s self-stated like of Mafia / 3rd Party roles is fairly compelling Day 1.

Also his post at ISO 1 is not claiming Vig.
Twomz wrote:I actually came in expecting most of the players to choose mafia or 3rd party... I assume we have at least two scum factions and a couple of 3rd parties, and that anyone who didn't get the side they wanted asked for 3rd party after several were already made and got moved to town.
Hi! My name is Twomz and despite my statement to the contrary based on my personal choice I expect lots of Mafia in this game!!!

@Twomz and AGM
– I think in a past game SK game someone chose Hannibal Lecter as a Town role. So the focus really shouldn’t be on whatever character Ani chose. Hell, SK could make Rainbow Brite a Serial Killer if someone suggested that Role and chose Third Party.
UK wrote:@MoI: Well, maybe I'm just TOO BUSY SCUMHUNTING to waste time with a silly WIKI PAGE >=[! If you have time for a wiki, YOU HAVE TIME TO REREAD YOUR GAMES!
And where is it said you can’t do both?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Nobody Special »

SSBF: I cannot, at this time, point you to the information you desire.

@UK: Can you share anything about your restriction?

I need to go get more Diet Coke. brb
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, I'm going to cautiously [REDACTED] that MoI is town right now. Cautiously. Even if I don't [REDACTED] his walls o' text. I am still more convinced than [REDACTED] that ani is scum or third-party. Given that this seems to be the [REDACTED] consensus, I would really like a [REDACTED] claim.
@UK: Can you share anything about your restriction?
When did UK claim a [REDACTED] [REDACTED]?

Also, BELIEVE IN THE [REDACTED] THAT BELIEVES IN [REDACTED] THAT BELIEVES IN [REDACTED]!

Also, lemme [REDACTED] something.

Huggle: Nobody Special

There. That's 15 [REDACTED]s, one for every player in the [REDACTED]. Let's see if anything [REDACTED] or if it's just the mod messing with [REDACTED].
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Nobody Special »

It's obvious that UK has a restriction.

And now, a trip to Starbucks for a Grande Mocha Frappucino. (With espresso.)
....what?

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Twomz »

@ MoI: I like how you left out my next sentence, but whatever.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:16 am

I wouldn't call it a restriction except maybe TECHNICALLY! It's more an EXPRESSION OF MY INDOMITABLE SPIRIT! AND PASSION FOR SCUMHUNTING! The UNDYING SOUL OF A TRUE MAN SHINES THROUGH ME, AND I AM ENCOURAGED BY CERTAIN PARTIES TO EXPRESS MY FIREY WILL!
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:20 am

Twomz wrote:@ MoI: I like how you left out my next sentence, but whatever.
What, the sentance where you said you picked Town? The ReaperCharlie style WIFOM-sandwich statement?

In all seriousness the meat of the statement you made is what I posted -- you expected players en-mass to have chosen scum or 3rd Party. From a psychological standpoint the only reason for you to have assumed that is if you did so yourself. QED.

I like the faux casual response though. Bonus cudos points for you there.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:15 am

UncertainKitten wrote:Yet SO FAR I've only seen this useless analysis out of you! It's feel good work, and that is NOT THE DAI GURREN WAY!
I'm assuming that you're referring to me. If that's the case, then I honestly don't see how my analysis are useless. Is explaining why I think animorpherv1 is scum and attacking Nobody Special for not explaining his suspicion on Mafuyu useless analysis? If so, why are they useless analysis?
Nobody Special wrote:SSBF: I cannot, at this time, point you to the information you desire.
In that case, I don't see any purpose of keeping your vote on Mafuyu since you don't have any evidence supporting him being scum.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:24 am

If you were truly paying attention, you'd know I was referring to your translation of Seraphim! That's NOT WHAT A TRUE MAN DOES! You're NOT PIERCING THE HEAVENS, you're LISTLESSLY POKING AT THE SAND!
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Twomz »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Twomz wrote:@ MoI: I like how you left out my next sentence, but whatever.
What, the sentance where you said you picked Town? The ReaperCharlie style WIFOM-sandwich statement?

In all seriousness the meat of the statement you made is what I posted -- you expected players en-mass to have chosen scum or 3rd Party. From a psychological standpoint the only reason for you to have assumed that is if you did so yourself. QED.

I like the faux casual response though. Bonus cudos points for you there.
Except the next sentence is using that standpoint to say why I wanted to choose town. Even if the majority of the town is scum it's not going to matter, everyone's going to put on a face anyway. I tend to be more truthful when town (woo wifom) which leads to more... uncensored posting. Get used to it ;).
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Nobody Special »

UncertainKitten wrote:If you were truly paying attention, you'd know I was referring to your translation of Seraphim! That's NOT WHAT A TRUE MAN DOES! You're NOT PIERCING THE HEAVENS, you're LISTLESSLY POKING AT THE SAND!
Hate this.

Must get more coffee. Double-shot.
....what?

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Andrius »

Twomz wrote: I agree w/ Andrius about his play as town (lol, kinda ;)),
Pshhh. :igmeou:
Twomz wrote: Personally I was hoping I was the only one who picked town so that I'd be retardedly overpowered , doesn't seem like that happened though.
Its just you. You're a VT, every other townie is a NK-Immune Miller Vig. Scum wins when you die. ;)

Though I guess you could have done:
RoleName: Jesus
Alignment: Town
And see what happens. lol

Sera and MoI's defense of Ani should be noted. If Ani flips scum, that is. If he flips town it means nothing. Also, if they vote him/hammer him then they're still scummy as hell.

Huggle: AlmasterGM

EVERYONE TAKE NOTE OF THE PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO ANSWER QUESTION #1.
I MEAN, COME ON.
FoS: MagnaofIllusion
And I'm still voting Ani.
Ani wrote: 1) Not answering
4) No cheating for me. I hate cheating.
WELP. LYING IN Q1 WOULD BE CHEATING, SO HE IS OBV_SCUM.
MoI wrote: Handing out free loaves already? And didn’t you get from Harry Potter Mafia that the proper thing to do is just outright claim Miller?
I've been in games with Millers, and there's some debate as to whether you actually come out and go "IM A MILLER" or you just shut up and move on. (Like RC said to MacavityLock in Harry Potter Mafia- right back at you.)

Also, your walls of text won't work on me: I've seen you play as scum. ;)
MoI wrote: Having read your completed scum games I’ve corrected your statement for accuracy. I do believe you would pick Town.
DON'T CONFIRM ME AS TOWN! MY POWERS AS JESUS ONLY WORK IF THEY DON'T KNOW ME. /loljk

Can we get some more support for an Ani lynch?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:55 am

Andrius wrote:Sera and MoI's defense of Ani should be noted. If Ani flips scum, that is. If he flips town it means nothing. Also, if they vote him/hammer him then they're still scummy as hell.
Care to point out my defense of Ani? Because if it is based on my FOSing him SO AS TO NOT QUICKLY END THE DAY you are reverting to VT hood.
Andrius wrote:I've been in games with Millers, and there's some debate as to whether you actually come out and go "IM A MILLER" or you just shut up and move on. (Like RC said to MacavityLock in Harry Potter Mafia- right back at you.)
1. Referring to RC as a relevant authority figure is the lolz.
2. So the two options you speak of are to clearly say you are a Miller or to shut up. And you chose the Mystery Box and breadloaved it?
Andrius wrote:Also, your walls of text won't work on me: I've seen you play as scum.
And you’ve seen them in Prison Mafia also. How quickly you choose to forget. Selective attack based on recent butt-hurt? Check.
Andrius wrote:Can we get some more support for an Ani lynch?
So you want two more votes to end the Day in approximately 24 hours?

Scumtastic. If Ani is indeed Mafia and not 3rd Party this is a great mega-bus to make sure the rest of your team isn’t found.

If he is 3rd Party you are either VI Town or blatantly opportunistic scum.

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Seraphim »

First of all, [REDCATED]. I didn't defend ani, I just don't want him lynched right [REDACTED]. We don't even have all [REDACTED] confirmed and you want [REDACTED] support? A little ridiculous, if you ask [REDACTED].
Also, if they vote him/hammer him then they're still scummy as hell.
I am already [REDACTED]ing him. Pay attention.

FoS: Andrius
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Twomz »

I agree with the others sentiment on Ani, but we should at least wait for everyone to post before we decide if we just want a quick day 1 or if we want to continue it for a while before we go to night. I have no intention of voting Ani at this time, but I'd be fine with his lynch if the town doesn't want to wait around forever.

Also, claim.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Andrius »

MoI wrote:Care to point out my defense of Ani? Because if it is based on my FOSing him SO AS TO NOT QUICKLY END THE DAY you are reverting to VT hood.
1) I'm pretty sure you meant VI hood, not VT hood.
2) I might have misread something. :/ Ugh.
MoI wrote: 1. Referring to RC as a relevant authority figure is the lolz.
2. So the two options you speak of are to clearly say you are a Miller or to shut up. And you chose the Mystery Box and breadloaved it?
1) Still. He made a good point. FakeGod wasted so much time focusing on the Miller claim that he was completely useless.
2) Yeah.
Robert Frost wrote: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
I didn't know how I felt on the issue, so I did what I do best and breadcrumbed. :)
MoI wrote: And you’ve seen them in Prison Mafia also. How quickly you choose to forget. Selective attack based on recent butt-hurt? Check.
I was merely warning you that I've seen both sides of your play. I'm not tunnel-visioning you. Also, you and me played rather badly in Prison Mafia, for the record. D3 you meta-proved me as town, and then threw it to the side D4. How the hell were we supposed to win if you didn't stand next to your town read?
MoI wrote: So you want two more votes to end the Day in approximately 24 hours?
Sure why not? I'm fairly confident Ani will flip non-town. HELLO?!? We got to choose our sides. I picked the side I wanted (the only side I'm good at too), and I don't see why Ani would pick town if he hates it, hoping that he'd land some sort of town killing role.

Y'know, sometimes when I play really badly, there's a reason behind it.

Also,
Huggle: Twomz
I forgive you for killing me in the streets of Streetopolis. Looking forward to playing with you again. :D
I support an Ani claim. Especially because he said there was a part he didn't like. If its bad and he's not claiming it then his likelyhood of being scum increases.

@ Sera: ^^; Evidentially I'm bad at reading. lol
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”