Jack (2) <-~ Sando, Sotty7
Sando (1) <-~ Charlie
Locke Lamora (1) <-~ Jack

12 living; 7 will do it.

Deadline:
Monday, August 16th at 12 A.M. EST
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Charlie »

farside22 wrote:@Charlie: I get your view there about the argument and taking sides but do you think Sando's wrong in his thoughts on what Jack was saying there?
Based on what I'm seeing now I don't see the rolefishing. Jack's been making quick decisions but they aren't bad at all. In fact they are decisive, which I think is generally a pro-town move. His next move however confuses me...

Jack came up with a list of reasons why Sotty7 is scummy. After Sotty7 responded with counter points + questions in #79, Jack drops off 2 FoS without reasoning (which is fair enough, perhaps he has good intentions for this) but subsequently switches his vote to Locke Lamora.

This is how I read the above events: with no counter point to keep the debate going, he pretty much accepted Sotty7's defense. Problem is, half of it are questions and the other half are not incredibly good defense points. Seems like they were made for more elaboration.

I generally don't find Sotty7 defense very convincing at this point. As for Jack let's see what more surprises he'll come up with Today. Sando didn't really participate in the argument above so he'll be left alone for now.
UNVOTE: Sando
VOTE: Sotty7
Kindness
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Farside: I never said Poro's reasoning was good (the way he stated it was quite convoluted, really). I said I saw where he was coming from, in that Sotty admitted this is Jack being Jack and Poro therefore interpreted it as Sotty voting Jack for a null tell.

Sotty: I agreed that in my experience, scum-Zach is less active. That wasn't my problem with what you said. I felt there was something off about the way you brought it up. It didn't ring true to me, the tone I got was 'Sorry for calling you a big scummy lurker this early, Zach, but I'll do it anyway'. If you want to create pressure, why not just call him out for his lack of activity? Why is a townie bothered about making accusations early? To me, it felt like getting in an excuse for your attack at the same time as making it, which I find scummy.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Charlie Post 101 wrote:This is how I read the above events: with no counter point to keep the debate going, he pretty much accepted Sotty7's defense. Problem is, half of it are questions and the other half are not incredibly good defense points. Seems like they were made for more elaboration.

I generally don't find Sotty7 defense very convincing at this point. As for Jack let's see what more surprises he'll come up with Today. Sando didn't really participate in the argument above so he'll be left alone for now.
What isn't convincing about my defense? What don't you like in particular about it? What points needed elaboration in your mind?

You've come in, slapped a vote on me for what seems like a general criticism of my defense without asking me any questions to clarify my position which is what your post seems to beg for. If you are going to vote me, I'd like to know why. You are being very vague with your accusations here. I don't like it.

= = = = =

Locke, lets say I call Zach out as scum and vote him. He comes in and starts posting up a storm I have no choice to back off. Instead I get Zach's meta out there and now he is under pressure to post. If he is scum hopefully he will slip up and we'll catch him. If he isn't, good. I think it is pretty clear that if Zach does starts to lurk, I'm gonna be voting for him.

And sorry, I did misread your last post about his level of activity. My bad.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Locke Lamora wrote:Sotty: I agreed that in my experience, scum-Zach is less active. That wasn't my problem with what you said. I felt there was something off about the way you brought it up. It didn't ring true to me, the tone I got was 'Sorry for calling you a big scummy lurker this early, Zach, but I'll do it anyway'. If you want to create pressure, why not just call him out for his lack of activity? Why is a townie bothered about making accusations early? To me, it felt like getting in an excuse for your attack at the same time as making it, which I find scummy.
Again, I've never seen Sotty make an attack on me for lurking before and I think the reasoning for that is clear. If she were scum and knew I was town, she would know that should she wake me up and my activity permanently increased, it would hurt her status with the town in the long term. In this scenario can you see a scum motivation for her play? Cause I can't.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:Why am I responding to comments directed at others?
Farside wrote:For the reason's that Jack stated I would say it was rediculous. The votes on him and reasoning was by far more scummy and a stretch hence my questions and comments towards others that voted for Jack.
I'm voting Jack and have provided reasoning. I assumed I was included in your very general comment.
You had a valid view and discussion. There is a difference between someone who is pushing and prodding and a person who lays down a vote with very little said. Next time my you will state who I mean next time.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Jack wrote:There was rolefishing. But I'd appreciate it if it that subject was dropped--we seem to have escaped without too much being revealed and I'd like to stay that way. That means you sando ok?

unvote, vote:Locke Lamora
I would like an explanation on this vote chance.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Locke Lamora wrote:Farside: I never said Poro's reasoning was good (the way he stated it was quite convoluted, really). I said I saw where he was coming from, in that Sotty admitted this is Jack being Jack and Poro therefore interpreted it as Sotty voting Jack for a null tell. .
Where exactly is Poro coming from? What are you views on others so far at this point?
MOI wrote:Any reason you felt the need to not bother to join in the Random voting? Indecisive as to whether to bus your partners in RVS?
Why the need to join RVS isn't it better to get discussion and have the game actually moving then jokes and stalling?
MOI wrote:Yes it does lack a Shotty vote since he isn’t playing this game. It also lacks a Sotty vote. I’m not one to vote-hop like a pinball machine. Thus my vote on zajnet is going to sit there until I have a firm suspicion I want to apply pressure to.
I think there is a point we are at that keeping to a random vote and not apply pressure to someone you actually feels scummy is off. Did I miss something or aren't votes meant for pressure? Why the concern for voting here?
Who are you top scum suspects right now?

Scummy people thus far:
Porochaz
Charlie
MOI
Locke

Those that are defending too much for my taste
zach

The unknown:
zajent
channelbird
imkingdavid
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
imkingdavid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:33 am

Post by imkingdavid »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’ve read the thread. I appreciate the attempt at humor. What I find interesting is that you are the only one who bothered to attack my ‘mistake’. Add your ‘random’ start of game vote and I have to wonder - Holding a grudge from the Newbie game for some reason?
Nope, no grudges. Don't flatter yourself into thinking that you're the only player in this game I've played with before. You just happened to be the one my finger landed on when I shut my eyes and jabbed the screen,
and
the one that random.org suggested. 2 out of 2 random methods chose you, so that's where I put my vote.

And I'm not sure it's fair to say I
attacked
the `mistake`; rather, I was just pointing it out in a slightly sarcastic fashion.

As for all the meta stuff... I am not good about remembering how people act in certain ways, nor do I really have the time to go back and read other games as well as play this game. So, if you guys feel that meta is good enough for your votes, that's up to you. But I prefer to stick with the current facts.
In any case, I don't like all of this stuff about "so and so always does X to get Y reaction from Z as town"... I mean, what about when they decide to change their play style up a bit?
I prefer to look at things from a standpoint of whether or not I see a pro-town motive behind it, rather than from whether or not someone has done something in the past as town or scum.
Jack wrote:There was rolefishing. But I'd appreciate it if it that subject was dropped--
...So you're just going to accuse someone (I assume me) of rolefishing without explaining it (even when multiple people agree that they don't see what you're talking about and ask for an explanation), and then when people push the issue, you're going to ask for it to be dropped. Either there was rolefishing or there wasn't, and your attitude about the subject makes me think that you're fabricating it to further your own agenda.

V/LA is starting fairly soon. I'll be back Saturday, at which point I'll read what I missed, answer any questions that might pop up, and give my thoughts. Sorry for the low activity up to now; I should have plenty more time after my V/LA.
Naughty little fly, why does it cry? Caught in a web, Soon you'll be...
eaten!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Charlie wrote:This is how I read the above events: with no counter point to keep the debate going, he pretty much accepted Sotty7's defense. Problem is, half of it are questions and the other half are not incredibly good defense points. Seems like they were made for more elaboration.
I take it from this post you find Jack’s points convincing. I myself don’t find them overwhelmingly powerful evidence that Sotty is acting scummy. Please elaborate on why you find Jack’s points (especially the third and fourth points) convincing.
Charlie wrote:I'm interested to see the effect of increased pressure on Sando to see how he responds.

UNVOTE: Porochaz
VOTE: Sando
Someone else asked what the effect of said pressure would be. You never answered. Are you satisfied with Sando’s statements since this post?

UNVOTE: Zajnet
VOTE: Charlie
farside wrote:I think there is a point we are at that keeping to a random vote and not apply pressure to someone you actually feels scummy is off. Did I miss something or aren't votes meant for pressure? Why the concern for voting here?
You can feel it is off if you want. I don’t sling my vote around. If you feel that is me being ‘concerned’ you are mistaken.
farside wrote:Who are you top scum suspects right now?
I feel so far that the best prospects for scum are Locke, Zach, and Charlie.

Zach is playing a passive, fairly content free game so far. Far too much defense of his own meta and not any significant inquiry into others.

Locke and Charlie seem by far the weakest votes reasons for voting Sotty. I don’t feel Sotty is scum at this point so they both bear scrutiny. Both also aren’t setting the world on fire with post volume. As evidenced above Charlie I feel is a stronger current scum read than Locke.

Zaj and CDB need to post more, especially CDB.
IKD wrote:Nope, no grudges. Don't flatter yourself into thinking that you're the only player in this game I've played with before. You just happened to be the one my finger landed on when I shut my eyes and jabbed the screen, and the one that random.org suggested. 2 out of 2 random methods chose you, so that's where I put my vote.
I’m not flattering myself at all. Prodding at you in that method was designed to get a reaction. You’ve reacted and I don’t see any reason to pursue it further.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Jack »

unvote, vote:Magna
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Zachrulez »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Zach is playing a passive, fairly content free game so far. Far too much defense of his own meta and not any significant inquiry into others.
Oh you mean the excessive defense you fueled by asking me for game links?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Locke and Charlie seem by far the weakest votes reasons for voting Sotty.
I don’t feel Sotty is scum at this point so they both bear scrutiny.
So their suspicion can't be legitimate because you think she's town?
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Both also aren’t setting the world on fire with post volume. As evidenced above Charlie I feel is a stronger current scum read than Locke.
Neither are you. Your whole scumlist pretty much consists of attacking lurkers.

Unvote: Vote: MOI
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 am

Zach wrote:Oh you mean the excessive defense you fueled by asking me for game links?
So you are only capable of responding to direct questions without actively searching other’s posts? Until I placed you on my suspicions list you were 100% reactive.
Zach wrote:So their suspicion can't be legitimate because you think she's town?
No-one said they couldn’t. Nice straw-man. That being said the players with the worst reasoning on the most prominent target have a much higher chance of being opportunistic scum than those with solid reasoning.

Your soft defense of Locke and Charlie is noted.
Zach wrote:Neither are you. Your whole scumlist pretty much consists of attacking lurkers.
Yeah if that was the case it would consist of CDB and Zajnet (yes I'm aware he's on V/LA) wouldn’t it … :roll:

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Jack »

zajnet is posting elsewhere.

magno is very scummy, don't think it needs to be explained.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Incognito »

Zajnet has been prodded as his V/LA has ended.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Sando »

Farside, does Jack get better later at least? Or do we have to put up with this the whole time?

Zach, you were listed as one of MOI's top suspect, yet you accuse him of only attacking 'lurkers'. So you're saying that you're a lurker?
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Oops, got prodded. :|

I don't know what to think of the Zach/Jack/Sotty/MOI/etc debate. I kind of trust Sotty's read on Zach, but at the same time I don't. Meh.

MOI is winning some serious scum points for voting shenanigans.

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Sando wrote:Farside, does Jack get better later at least? Or do we have to put up with this the whole time?

Zach, you were listed as one of MOI's top suspect, yet you accuse him of only attacking 'lurkers'. So you're saying that you're a lurker?
Well I was kinda classed as one wasn't I?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Zajnet wrote:MOI is winning some serious scum points for voting shenanigans.
What do you mean by this?

Unvote, Vote: Charlie

He needs to get in here and answer my questions to him.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Sotty: what do you mean by "no chance to back off"? If he came in, posted up a storm and gave you a town read, then surely your suspicion would lessen and you could say as much?

Zach: a couple already spring to mind for Sotty-scum: it could be a conscious effort to depart from her scum meta and in doing so make you, and others, think she's more likely town; or you could be scum together and she's saying "hey Zach, don't lurk or I'll have to bus you". Plausible scenarios, plenty of WIFOM, so let's not go there. Also, I don't really see why it hurts her status with the town if she prods you into activity and you respond with lots of activity. The fact that she brought it up at all seems to have given you a town read, so as far as I'm concerned it would be an effective move by Sotty-scum.

Farside: I thought I explained where Poro is coming from (or at least how I interpreted it). Sotty votes Jack. Sotty says Jack is playing like Jack always plays. Poro therefore thinks that Sotty is voting Jack for something that has no bearing on Jack's alignment, and is making the attack because she thought it would be easy to attack Jack for it rather than because she thought it was scummy. Poro can correct me if I'm wrong, though. As for how I feel about others:

I have no idea what Jack was on about earlier and I don't think deliberately being obscure is helping. I've only briefly played with Jack but apparently this is a null tell. Personally I find it a little scummy.
Magna's line of thought that he doesn't think Sotty is scum so Charlie and myself are likely to be is flawed. I'd like him to explain exactly what is weak about our votes and scummy about our play in general.
I think Zajnet's vote is weak and the rest of his brief contribution is very non-committal. Sheeping onto the Magna wagon is enough for me to:

Unvote; Vote: Zajnet

Same question as Sotty. Stronger stances on others too, please.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Sando wrote:Farside, does Jack get better later at least? Or do we have to put up with this the whole time?
I have seen Jack do crazy things 10 pages in and sometimes I see him do crazy things at the end of the game.
I would say based on the last game I saw him in that I modded he played well without being crazy and pegged scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

moi wrote:Someone else asked what the effect of said pressure would be. You never answered. Are you satisfied with Sando’s statements since this post?
What was actually stated was this:
Charlie wrote:
farside22 wrote: Do you know something about Sando and how he will react? What info will it give you. either way?
No, it is an argument between Jack and Sando. I'm taking one side and seeing how it goes and nothing else.
So first your wrong about charlie not answering

MOI wrote:Locke and Charlie seem by far the weakest votes reasons for voting Sotty. I don’t feel Sotty is scum at this point so they both bear scrutiny. Both also aren’t setting the world on fire with post volume. As evidenced above Charlie I feel is a stronger current scum read than Locke.
You do realize that Locke's original vote on Sotty was RVS
Moi wrote:No-one said they couldn’t. Nice straw-man. That being said the players with the worst reasoning on the most prominent target have a much higher chance of being opportunistic scum than those with solid reasoning.
Why isn't poro on your scum list then?
Zajnet wrote: MOI is winning some serious scum points for voting shenanigans.

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
How so?

@Locke: Just an fyi every game I ever played with you I think you are scum. Post 119 actually gives me pause on you a bit in a good way.
MOI wrote: .Thus my vote on zajnet is going to sit there until I have a firm suspicion I want to apply pressure to.
And yet I question you about your lack of vote on Sotty and suddenly you find a voice and vote charlie for (1) reason's that are false and (2) weak reason for his vote.

unvote:
vote: MOI
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Zach: a couple already spring to mind for Sotty-scum: it could be a conscious effort to depart from her scum meta and in doing so make you, and others, think she's more likely town; or you could be scum together and she's saying "hey Zach, don't lurk or I'll have to bus you". Plausible scenarios, plenty of WIFOM, so let's not go there. Also, I don't really see why it hurts her status with the town if she prods you into activity and you respond with lots of activity. The fact that she brought it up at all seems to have given you a town read, so as far as I'm concerned it would be an effective move by Sotty-scum.
Fair enough. I can see the mindset, but I don't see it being the case here.

As it is I'm very suspicious of MOI at the moment, particularly after his response which basically tried to paint everything I said into the scummiest light possible. It just seems like he's trying to make people think he's more sure of his picks for scum than he really is or possibly could be.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Locke Lamora Post 119 wrote:Sotty: what do you mean by "no chance to back off"? If he came in, posted up a storm and gave you a town read, then surely your suspicion would lessen and you could say as much?
Sorry I missed a word in there. It is meant to be,
“He comes in and starts posting up a storm I have no choice
but
to back off.”
A small posting storm can be faked as scum in a short period of time. So even if I called him out with a vote, his only response as scum or town is to post more. It would be a waste. Instead, I put his meta out there and keep and eye on him. I think it works better.

Not sure what to make of the MOI wagon. It is quick moving but I do like Farside's post 121, interested to see a response.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 am

Zajnet wrote:MOI is winning some serious scum points for voting shenanigans.
It would have been more clear if you had just said ditto Farside.
Zajnet wrote:I don't know what to think of the Zach/Jack/Sotty/MOI/etc debate. I kind of trust Sotty's read on Zach, but at the same time I don't. Meh
So you return after V/LA and have no opinion on anything that’s gone on? And you trust Sotty’s read but don’t all in the same sentance? When the fence-posts get painful to sit on let me know.
Zach wrote:Well I was kinda classed as one wasn't I?
By who? If it’s me you are referring to here that’s a mis-rep. I classed you as someone with a content free, passive game.
Zach wrote:As it is I'm very suspicious of MOI at the moment, particularly after his response which basically tried to paint everything I said into the scummiest light possible. It just seems like he's trying to make people think he's more sure of his picks for scum than he really is or possibly could be.
Isn’t that you are exactly doing with me and my responses?
Locke wrote:Magna's line of thought that he doesn't think Sotty is scum so Charlie and myself are likely to be is flawed. I'd like him to explain exactly what is weak about our votes and scummy about our play in general.
You disagree that when looking for scum that you should be looking for the players who you perceive to have the worst reasoning? That’s the point of my statement. It’s entirely possible that you both could be innocent. But I’m not going to focus my attention on the players I feel have the best reasoning.

Your vote I feel is the least reasoned for the following reasons –

1. You RVS voted Sotty.
2. In your next post you transition it to a real vote (“I think I'll leave my vote there.”) based on two things – Sotty’s attempt to move suspicion to Zach for scum-lurker meta and Poro’s view.

Both of these are borrowed reasons. Jack posted the first in ISO 72 and you explicitly say you agree with Poro’s view. Two borrowed reasons don’t strike me as an extremely strong foundation for a vote.

Charlie’s vote is not well reasoned as follows –

His stated reason for voting Sotty is that he doesn’t feel Sotty’s responses to Jack are strong. Not that Sotty’s been scummy. He even says that he feels Jack has accepted the reasoning. As I stated in my questions to Charlie – I want to know why he feels Jack’s reasons are compelling.
farside wrote:So first your wrong about charlie not answering
Responding to a question does not automatically make it a response. His original statement was -
Charlie wrote:I'm interested to see the effect of increased pressure on Sando
to see how he responds.
Emphasis added. The bolded portion, as you originally noted, clearly states he is looking for a specific response to his ‘pressure’.

His response to your question was -
Charlie wrote:No, it is an argument between Jack and Sando. I'm taking one side and seeing how it goes and nothing else.
That’s clearly not in line with his original statement. He didn’t say ‘I believe Jack’s opinion is valid, and thus I’ve voting for Sando’. The answer he gave was a non-answer and I want to know what he was looking for from Sando.
farside wrote:You do realize that Locke's original vote on Sotty was RVS
Yes. As stated above in his ISO 1 he in my mind transitions to a serious vote when he states the agreement with what is essentially Jack and Poro’s reasoning. Do you disagree?
farside wrote:Why isn't poro on your scum list then?
I disagree with Poro’s assessment but his suspicion was developed over a serious of posts and responses. That's a Town perspective process IMO. As pointed out above Locke and Charlie both echo others as their support. I find personally developed lines of attack more convincing (and thus better reasoned) than borrowed logic.
farside wrote:And yet I question you about your lack of vote on Sotty and suddenly you find a voice and vote charlie for (1) reason's that are false and (2) weak reason for his vote.
So first I'm scummy for not transitioning to a serious vote very early in the Day. Then I'm scummy for voting someone I find suspicious. Seems like a 'Damned if you do, damned if you don't" dilemma you are creating here.

And as evidenced above I disagree with your assessment of point 1. Not sure why point 2 isn’t worth suspicion.

@MOD – I’ll be V/LA from today at 4pm EDT until Monday morning for my regular weekend family duties.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”