Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:13 am

Post by Furcolow »

You're welcome, Ani.

I would like to add I haven't ever been lynched as scum, except in a marathon game, though two of my scum games have been on another site.

I am now suspicious of SocioPath if vezokpiraka is scum. They are not even my top suspects, though.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

maybe if i was trapped as a peregrine falcon you would find me more innocent on a regular basis
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am

Post by SocioPath »

Furcolow wrote:I am now suspicious of SocioPath if vezokpiraka is scum.
If?
BEFORE IT WAS A GUARANTEE.
GUARANTEES DONT COME WITH IFS.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

SocioPath wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I am now suspicious of SocioPath if vezokpiraka is scum.
If?
BEFORE IT WAS A GUARANTEE.
GUARANTEES DONT COME WITH IFS.
Yeah.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

Well, I don't have a scum list like you do, sociopath
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:21 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Fur, what made you changed your mind from vezo is 100% scum, to vezo
may
be scum?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Furcolow »

I would like to also instigate a three-paragraph policy. Benefits of this are: reduced spamming, town cohesion, and it helps scumhunting.

Reducing spamming is like cleaning up a cluttered room. It is easier to hide things in a cluttered room than a room that is clean. Therefore, it is easier for scum to hide in a disorganized, chaotic, and spammy environment. This will lead to the town working together.

Town Cohesion will come through people waking up and performing as a collective as opposed to subjective. WE should pressure together, tunnel together, FoS together, and lynch together. I want not one to be held accountable, but all. This will root out scum if we do it, mark my words.

By doing this, and having each others backs, the environment will not bode well for scum. By hurting scum, playing correctly through reducing spam and being a cohesive unit, we will be helping ourselves.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Furcolow wrote:You're welcome, Ani.

I would like to add I haven't ever been lynched as scum, except in a marathon game, though two of my scum games have been on another site.

I am now suspicious of SocioPath if vezokpiraka is scum. They are not even my top suspects, though.
Fail post is fail.
You replaced out of a game because you were scum and you were getitng lynched. We lynched your replacement without checking his opinion. You are bad as scum. You even give scum links.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Also, three paragraph policy = fail. Let people post hpw they want. We don't need to give everone a Post Restriction (what that is, in effect) right now.

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Furcolow »

Vezokpiraka is like 98% likely to be scum in my mind. You ask, why 98%? Because I don't lie if I don't have to. I don't KNOW he's scum. I'm not a day-time DT/Cop. The mod didn't TELL me who's scum. I'm suspicious.

There is a difference in being suspicious of someone and following your heart to catch scum, and having the actual knowledge of someone being scum. I have no brain on his scum, but I have heart on it.

Weird word choice? You betcha.

@Vezokpiraka, I had replaced into a terrible situation, and I do not count that game whatsoever. If anything, that game helps me this game. I will answer ANY question this game, whereas that game I was being an unhelpful twit.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:30 am

Post by SocioPath »

Furcolow wrote:I would like to also instigate a three-paragraph policy. Benefits of this are: reduced spamming, town cohesion, and it helps scumhunting.

Reducing spamming is like cleaning up a cluttered room. It is easier to hide things in a cluttered room than a room that is clean. Therefore, it is easier for scum to hide in a disorganized, chaotic, and spammy environment. This will lead to the town working together.

Town Cohesion will come through people waking up and performing as a collective as opposed to subjective. WE should pressure together, tunnel together, FoS together, and lynch together. I want not one to be held accountable, but all. This will root out scum if we do it, mark my words.

By doing this, and having each others backs, the environment will not bode well for scum. By hurting scum, playing correctly through reducing spam and being a cohesive unit, we will be helping ourselves.
This post makes no sense.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Friend »

Socrates wrote:
Friend wrote:@Socrates: Wagon? Sure. Pressure on him will let us know if he's a scum VI or not. Policy lynch, though? Hell no.

Now a question for you: Why do you think Ani is town?
Oh really? You are riding the policy lynch wagon for reasons of "pressure"? Well, he has gotten his pressure and responded quite clearly. Lets see some conclusions.

vote: Friend

Townies are more likely to instigate a policy lynch wagon while scumbags are more likely to ride shotgun on them (like you are, not coincidentally). Ani seems to genuinely think that Furc will be a disruption to the town and wants him dead. Regardless of whether his play is optimal or not, his motivations seem genuine to me.
@Socrates: First off, I'm not on the wagon, which you seem to have missed. I don't want him lynched but I'm not fighting actively to diffuse it or anything - it's just an early-day wagon and those are always good. I don't think he has said enough to draw a conclusion, yet, honestly, although I'm leaning towards town. What do you think? Is he town or scum?

@Furcolow: Who are your top suspects, then, if not SocioPath or vezo? Also, three paragraph policy? Bad idea.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 am

Post by SocioPath »

Furcolow wrote:I will answer ANY question this game
How did you feel when you found out you were scum in this game?
Both initially, and when comparing it to the player list?
As scum, who would/will you kill N1 if that choice is solely up to you?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

@SocioPath, explain how that post doesnt make sense. now. And not your questionnaire to me, you saying "this post doesn't make sense". By disagreeing with a way to catch scum being a unit, you act like scum.

edited in answers to your question via preview:
I am not scum this game, and it's funny how I found out my role at all (talk to the mod) I'm on the side of the uninformed majority.

I haven't even really looked over the player list, as I have no reason to, as I'm not sure of who is what other than locke lamora/yourself/vezokpiraka are a likely scum team in my mind at this point (though it's too early to tell possibly)

Who would I kill at night 1? let me look at the player list.
Plum

@Friend, locke lamora

unvote: animorpherVI
vote: locke lamora
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Friend »

Furc, why locke lamora? Is he more than 98% scum?

@Socrates: Why am I more scummy than the other players "riding shotgun" on the Furc PL wagon (who've actually placed votes down)?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 am

Post by SocioPath »

Furcolow wrote:@SocioPath, explain how that post doesnt make sense. now. And not your questionnaire to me, you saying "this post doesn't make sense".
Short posts can be great for the town.

Long posts can be great for the town.

Does knowing that vezo is looked at to be just as much if not a little more or less of a VI as you change your opinion of his posts/play?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:40 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

ATM, I think Furcolow is scramling....

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

Friend wrote:
Furc, why locke lamora? Is he more than 98% scum?

@Socrates: Why am I more scummy than the other players "riding shotgun" on the Furc PL wagon (who've actually placed votes down)?
This is an insult phrased as a question. If Locke Lamora and Vezokpiraka were pots in poker, I would go all in on Locke being scum, and would have a lock on the hand. With vezokpiraka, I would leave a chip behind on my cards, hoping they didn't notice, so I would still have a chip, a chair, and a chance.
SocioPath wrote:
Furcolow wrote:@SocioPath, explain how that post doesnt make sense. now. And not your questionnaire to me, you saying "this post doesn't make sense".
Short posts can be great for the town.

Long posts can be great for the town.

Does knowing that vezo is looked at to be just as much if not a little more or less of a VI as you change your opinion of his posts/play?
Yes. That is why I am not voting, and also why I'm not voting animorpher. Animorpher, however, may be acting nice because he is scum and is nervous.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 am

Post by SocioPath »

Fur is jumping back and forth on my reads list faster than a seismometer in an earthquake with every post made.

First time I mention vezoVI...'OH SP IS SCUM.'

Second time...'OH WELL THATS WHY IM NOT VOTING HIM.'
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Wait what? Your not voting for me because I'm being kind?

Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Sebguer »

Unvote

Vote: Furcolow[/b[

There is no way this guy is not scum. Seriously, just glance over his posts. He's either scum or an idiot. I'm sure he's going to be like "GAH, LOOK AT SEBGUER, TRYING TO LYNCH ME WHEN I AM HELPING TOWN WITH MY STUPID IDEAS AND POINTLESS POSTS INCLUDING POKER ANALOGIES THAT NO ONE BUT ME THINKS ARE INTERESTING. SCUM!"

I rest my case.
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Sebguer »

oops.
Vote: Furcolow
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Socrates »

Friend wrote:@Socrates: First off, I'm not on the wagon, which you seem to have missed. I don't want him lynched but I'm not fighting actively to diffuse it or anything - it's just an early-day wagon and those are always good. I don't think he has said enough to draw a conclusion, yet, honestly, although I'm leaning towards town. What do you think? Is he town or scum?
Thats exactly what I mean by riding shotgun on the wagon. You aren't going to push the wagon, but yay pressure!

I am firmly of the opinion that most people "pressuring for reactions" have no idea what the hell they are looking for. I'd like to see some specifics, why are you leaning town on Furc?

As for furc's alignment, I think everything he has done so far he would probably do regardless of alignment. He's frazzled and getting pushed around by the other players. This wagon is dumb, but not the kind of dumb that says anything about his alignment. Unless you are scum, in which case he is town.
Because I got the impression that you were trying to have your cake and eat it too, attacking Ani and yet you still support the wagon that he started.

@sociopath: Do you plan on actually voting Furcolow any time soon?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Socrates »

Sebguer wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Furcolow[/b[

There is no way this guy is not scum. Seriously, just glance over his posts. He's either scum or an idiot. I'm sure he's going to be like "GAH, LOOK AT SEBGUER, TRYING TO LYNCH ME WHEN I AM HELPING TOWN WITH MY STUPID IDEAS AND POINTLESS POSTS INCLUDING POKER ANALOGIES THAT NO ONE BUT ME THINKS ARE INTERESTING. SCUM!"

I rest my case.
So he is either scum or an idiot. Why do you pick scum over idiot?
Sebguer
Sebguer
Goon
Sebguer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Sebguer »

Because lynching either is a plus?

He's scummier than anyone else who has posted.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”