NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Porochaz »

vote dana
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

danakillsu wrote:Well it's funny to see the reactions I got from pretending I knew UA was scum. I have played with him before, I believe. At any rate, no one as experienced as me would really pretend that they knew someone was scum in the RVS. And the fact that it's tradition to start with a bandwagon on UA should make my actions even less remarkable. Anyway, I'm glad I make it worth it to you, UA.
unvote
Good to see some discussion starting.
This post is bullshit.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote Kise

Bored yet :shifty:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote: no one as experienced as me
Hey thats my line!

unvote vote danakillsu
agree with Poro.

Choo Choo
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:10 am

Post by JDodge »

danakillsu wrote:Well it's funny to see the reactions I got from pretending I knew UA was scum. I have played with him before, I believe. At any rate, no one as experienced as me would really pretend that they knew someone was scum in the RVS. And the fact that it's tradition to start with a bandwagon on UA should make my actions even less remarkable. Anyway, I'm glad I make it worth it to you, UA.
unvote
Good to see some discussion starting.
yep

Vote: danakillsu

NO ONE AS EXPERIENCED AS ME WOULD DO THIS HA HA excuse sounds really, really BS
Benmage wrote:
Hey thats my line!

unvote vote danakillsu
agree with Poro.

Choo Choo

read the thread through before posting from now on, thanks
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Vote: danakillsu

I still want a response from Kise though.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Benmage »

JDodge wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Hey thats my line!

unvote vote danakillsu
agree with Poro.

Choo Choo

Uhhh :? I did... your welcome ?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 am

Post by singersigner »

UNVOTE:

Does this mean I'm at a serious disadvantage for not really knowing or having played with anyone else in this game? lol.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

singersigner wrote:UNVOTE:

Does this mean I'm at a serious disadvantage for not really knowing or having played with anyone else in this game? lol.
"Meta" is a bullshit concept that people like JDodge use to "catch" scum in lieu of things like logic and reading the game. Trust me, you're fine
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:45 am

Post by JDodge »

Benmage wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Hey thats my line!

unvote vote danakillsu
agree with Poro.

Choo Choo

Really? So you read through the thread, random voted, came back 8 minutes later and decided that you wanted to change your vote saying "Hey that's my line!" to the main issue
against
said person you voted for, meanwhile only parrotingly saying "I agree with _____" and such riveting analysis as "Choo Choo"?
stream

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Benmage »

JDodge wrote:
Benmage wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Hey thats my line!

unvote vote danakillsu
agree with Poro.

Choo Choo

Really? So you read through the thread, random voted, came back 8 minutes later and decided that you wanted to change your vote saying "Hey that's my line!" to the main issue
against
said person you voted for, meanwhile only parrotingly saying "I agree with _____" and such riveting analysis as "Choo Choo"?
Yep, I read what... a page in a half of rvs, in 8 minutes. I concur with Poro and think what dana said is bull. Thats the main issue. How you can suggest that my "hey that's my line" jest was used as an issue or to be anything more than funny is baffling.

Choo Choo...yeah it means lets get this wagon rollin.

If you're gonna hate on me. You should hate on yourself. All you said was he sounded like BS. I more or less did the same saying I agree with Poro...who called it bullshit.

Where's the difference?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

Whatever. Wagon me. Don't care. You'll probably realize it's pointless eventually, because I know the people here in general are smart enough to see through your lies. It's obvious Poro just wants me lynched, because all he's done is say my post is BS without saying why or how that makes me scum. I'm not going to stoop to the level of "no, it's not". The truth of that post is for me to know, and for you to guess. Poro is guessing.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Votecount 1.1

danakillsu [5] (Shanba, Prozac, Benmage, JDodge, WickedestJr)

Wraith [1] (hiphop)
Frank [1] (Mysterio)
hiphop [1] (Xite)
WickedestJr [1] (Frank)
UltimaAvalon [1] (UA)
Shanba [1] (danakillsu)

24 alive, 13 to lynch.
Last edited by Flameaxe on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 am

Post by danakillsu »

@JDodge
It's nice to see your hypocrisy right off the bat. Your mindless bandwagoning is no better than Benmage's. You provided a little "reasoning" meant to make it look somewhat less mindless, but all it was was a statement with nothing to back it. You simply said that my postulation that no one as experienced as I am would do such a thing (which is obviously true) was "BS" without explaining why, which is EXACTLY what Poro said. So you both are doing the same thing, and pointing fingers at each other while doing it.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:31 am

Post by JDodge »

Benmage wrote:
JDodge wrote:
against
Yep, I read what... a page in a half of rvs, in 8 minutes. I concur with Poro and think what dana said is bull. Thats the main issue. How you can suggest that my "hey that's my line" jest was used as an issue or to be anything more than funny is baffling.
The funny can stop now. The big boys are playing.
Benmage wrote:If you're gonna hate on me. You should hate on yourself. All you said was he sounded like BS. I more or less did the same saying I agree with Poro...who called it bullshit.
Do you really not see the difference between saying "this post is bullshit" and "this argument contained within the post is bullshit"? Because that would make you pretty useless.
danakillsu wrote:Whatever. Wagon me. Don't care. You'll probably realize it's pointless eventually, because I know the people here in general are smart enough to see through your lies. It's obvious Poro just wants me lynched, because all he's done is say my post is BS without saying why or how that makes me scum. I'm not going to stoop to the level of "no, it's not". The truth of that post is for me to know, and for you to guess. Poro is guessing.
So basically you're saying that you're not planning on telling us the truth behind what you're posting, leaving us to guess, which makes you completely and utterly useless to the town. We've caught someone on page 4, team! Good job!
danakillsu wrote:@JDodge
It's nice to see your hypocrisy right off the bat. Your mindless bandwagoning is no better than Benmage's. You provided a little "reasoning" meant to make it look somewhat less mindless, but all it was was a statement with nothing to back it. You simply said that my postulation that no one as experienced as I am would do such a thing (which is obviously true) was "BS" without explaining why, which is EXACTLY what Poro said. So you both are doing the same thing, and pointing fingers at each other while doing it.
Awwwwwww how cuuuuuuute :3

You seem to be defending Benmage a bit, and given the actions of the two of you I would wager pretty easily that
both
of you are scum, something which will be more definite when your inevitable lynch goes through and we see that lovely red text on the lynch scene. But OK, I can explain exactly why it was BS if it's really at all necessary.

It's in essence an argument from authority mixed with some good ol' no true scotsman; you are using your experience to establish yourself as an authority figure in the game, and you are then saying that "nobody as experienced as me would
really
pretend that they knew someone was scum in the RVS", essentially again asserting your experience over anyone else who might be daring to say that someone is scum in your little demarcated zone called "RVS".

Any questions?
stream

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

JDodge wrote: The funny can stop now. The big boys are playing.
So you yield you misrepped me. Check.
JDodge wrote: Do you really not see the difference between saying "this post is bullshit" and "this argument contained within the post is bullshit"? Because that would make you pretty useless.
Are you usually this dim? When someone refers to a post being bullshit. What do you think they mean? *Hint hint* They mean the argument(s) is(are) bullshit. Goddamn thats an easy one.

Really....you're lumping me in with dana, cause he parroted what I said. Yeah you're great at this. :roll:
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Mysterio »

Unvote

Vote: JDodge

Way too sure of his reads this early in the game when half the players haven't even posted yet.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 am

Post by JDodge »

Benmage wrote:So you yield you misrepped me. Check.
No, I yield I was incorrect in my interpretation. Again, huge difference.
Benmage wrote:
JDodge wrote: Do you really not see the difference between saying "this post is bullshit" and "this argument contained within the post is bullshit"? Because that would make you pretty useless.
Are you usually this dim? When someone refers to a post being bullshit. What do you think they mean? *Hint hint* They mean the argument(s) is(are) bullshit. Goddamn thats an easy one.
Note the plural vs singular thing. That's
very important
Ben wrote:Really....you're lumping me in with dana, cause he parroted what I said. Yeah you're great at this. :roll:
I'm lumping you in with him because you're both from what I can tell the stupidest people present, not to mention the way he seems to be trying to lump me in with you.
Mysterio wrote:Way too sure of his reads this early in the game when half the players haven't even posted yet.
Why the hell should I hem and haw over everything, acting unsure, when I can get results on what I have now? Grow some balls and put some opinions out there, or go home, y'know?
stream

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

JDodge wrote: stupidest people present
You can drop the tough guy act. You just said you were incorrect in interpreting me. How am I the stupid one again?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 am

Post by JDodge »

Benmage wrote:
JDodge wrote: stupidest people present
You can drop the tough guy act. You just said you were incorrect in interpreting me. How am I the stupid one again?
I like how you're avoiding my actual arguments. It' s quite grand!
stream

UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Pretty confident today, JDodge, aren't we? Dana is a moron who's covering his tracks, but I don't think he's scum yet. At least, I don't think a shitty No True Scotsman argument is enough to label him as such.

Also, pot, kettle, etc

@BM BS posts mean everything in the post is bullshit. Some posts contain many arguments

Oh hey, JD already brought that up. Gee this new preview function is handy
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:54 am

Post by JDodge »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Pretty confident today, JDodge, aren't we? Dana is a moron who's covering his tracks, but I don't think he's scum yet. At least, I don't think a shitty No True Scotsman argument is enough to label him as such.
OK then, who do you think is scum? I see no reason to not push forward on our best leads at all times. You can't make progress sitting there waiting for something to happen.
UltimaAvalon wrote:Also, pot, kettle, etc
explanation
stream

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 am

Post by JDodge »

Also, I see you posting everywhere but here Reck. Get your ass in here.
stream

UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

JDodge wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Pretty confident today, JDodge, aren't we? Dana is a moron who's covering his tracks, but I don't think he's scum yet. At least, I don't think a shitty No True Scotsman argument is enough to label him as such.
OK then, who do you think is scum? I see no reason to not push forward on our best leads at all times. You can't make progress sitting there waiting for something to happen.
Oh, no, I agree, we should def lynch Dana before those who might also be scum have a chance to post. Good call.
JDodge wrote:
explanation
You of all people are not allowed to call anyone "authoritative" nor accuse them of asserting said authority onto others. Ever
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:01 am

Post by JDodge »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Oh, no, I agree, we should def lynch Dana before those who might also be scum have a chance to post. Good call.
K, let's sit on our thumbs and wait then. Isn't this
fuuuuun
JDodge wrote:
explanation
You of all people are not allowed to call anyone "authoritative" nor accuse them of asserting said authority onto others. Ever[/quote]

There's a difference between asserting yourself and saying "I'm experienced, listen to me". Do you agree or no?
stream

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”