Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Pretty frustrated about the outcome of this game. I didn't post yesterday partly because of bad Internet connection and partly because I didn't want to go yapping on about how town should have considered what I say.

Nevertheless, I will say that I was mostly pleased with my play here. Even with my lynch in this game, I played a lot better then in Mini 985: Madness at Night where I acted really scummy and lurked under pressure (Something I'm trying to recitify with in my play). I scum hunted a lot and my final two choices for scums were correct. Although to be fair, my play was a bit too passive on Day 3 and Day 4.

xvart brings up a very good point. If a person in a likely Mylo situation said that he jailed a person and there wasn't a kill, don't just vote for the person who the so-called jailer claimed the jail on. I know I won't be doing that.

Looking forward to playing with you people again! This was a great group.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by xvart »

Like I said in the dead QT, I had an underlying suspicion of SpyreX but I don't think I could have put a case together that would have made a difference; especially with my focus on charter and hiphop. I wanted to push it but I think I was second guessing myself since I haven't played but maybe one game with SpyreX and kept telling myself that I didn't have the clout in this game to go up against him with what I thought might have just been a difference in playstyle preference.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post