Mini 1029: Boondox Mafia (GAME OVER!!!! )

el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by el simo »

Modding was good and I enjoyed the flavour. The nights were short and on time THANK GOD it seems every other game I play the mods like to be 3 days late. The build was pretty good I think the two role blockers evened the scales quite nicely.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

The mason vig is something I haven't seen before. I think it was balanced though. Could even switch out a RB for a GF type role who is immune to NKs and I think the balance would still be good.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by don_johnson »

this is an awesome set-up, i agree with scott. scum didn't necessarily need two roleblockers. i thought bunny was going to flip nk immune gf, then i figured it was scott. i liked the mason/vig combo. i should have claimed odd night, it may have enabled the skill shot to get through.

mongoose: you played awesome. 50/50 shot at the end for you. i was a little worried when i claimed. wasn't sure how you'd take it, but i think it worked out well. if its okay with you we should post our quicktopic.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by KageLord »

don_johnson wrote:this is an awesome set-up, i agree with scott. scum didn't necessarily need two roleblockers. i thought bunny was going to flip nk immune gf, then i figured it was scott. i liked the mason/vig combo. i should have claimed odd night, it may have enabled the skill shot to get through.
Yeah, when dana made the mistake on your flip, I actually thought you had pulled that trick. I was impressed. Then it turned out you were actually even... still, despite my original thoughts on your early claim, you played your role very well. I didn't blame you for Raivann at all (but it did end up being a bit unfortunate when I claimed).

Mysterio, how would you have claimed if you were me?

dana, other than that one mistake (which you corrected soon enough), the game was well-modded. I agree with Scott on the setup too. An NK immune scum instead of second RB would have been good.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah, believe it or not, this was a hasty redo of another completely different setup. I threw in two Roleblocker because it's my favorite role, but I probably should have made one of them something else. And I think I can now go down in MafiaScum history for creating a new role...in the Mini Normal forum. Sorry about the don flip. I wasn't thinking too clearly that day...
I will be modding a Mini Theme as soon as I can. Don't tell anyone, but I'm going to try to make it a Marvel Secret Invasion theme. Hopefully I will be able to make it pick-your-own character. Details later. Anyone is welcome to pre-in for this.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by KageLord »

Can we pre-in here? If so, /pre-in. :)
Show

Record:

mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:45 am

Post by mongoose »

Quick topic is http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/kGmKYQGwwY4
I suppose I should have realized saying you forgot your role n2 is the stupidest thing a scum could do, but then again, that just adds a whole level of WIFOM into this game.
hindsite is 20/20 I suppose
Go Hawkeyes!
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:54 am

Post by KageLord »

mongoose wrote:Quick topic is http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/kGmKYQGwwY4
I suppose I should have realized saying you forgot your role n2 is the stupidest thing a scum could do, but then again, that just adds a whole level of WIFOM into this game.
hindsite is 20/20 I suppose
Yeah, it was a pretty tough call for you. I could see how I looked more scummy than Scott. I was just hoping that telling the truth about N2 and claiming two targets N3 would save us there.
Show

Record:

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by danakillsu »

You CAN /pre-in here. I would prefer you did it by PM, though. If you want to /pre-in, you just have to submit the name of the character you want to be in Secret Invasion by PM or post. Don't know the story line or character at all? Then you'll just have to read what I post in the Queue.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”