Mini 1029: Boondox Mafia (GAME OVER!!!! )

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:10 am

Post by don_johnson »

i sincerely hope that isn't a lynch. but i will be lmao if it is. :lol:

seriously, skill? you couldn't find anyone else to vote?

unvote, vote: skill006
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Skill006 »

don_johnson wrote:i sincerely hope that isn't a lynch. but i will be lmao if it is. :lol:

seriously, skill? you couldn't find anyone else to vote?

unvote, vote: skill006
Oh my god. That's so not a lynch. Please tell me it's not a lynch. I can't even believe how stupid I am. But I don't think it is a lynch, so I'm going to quickly
unvote
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Raivann »

KageLord wrote:[offtopic]Skill, who is the avatar? It looks like a cute version of Ayano Kannagi. It's also reminiscent of the girl from Lucky Star.
cloudocean wrote:I always have a 'codescending demeaner.'
This is very likely to be the quote of the game.[/offtopic]

All good things must come to an end.
Vote:Kagelord
Even his random vote is scummy.
You do realize that this is pretty much exactly what some other people gave as a reason, right? And bringing "vibe" into it is just not possible to argue against. But, you do mention later that you have the same feeling about Mysterio, though you chose to vote me instead for some reason. Why wouldn't you vote the one that is possibly sheeping if you think the "reasoning" is so scummy? I don't even know how you could get a "vibe" from what Mysterio said.

As for that "Huh...", it was in fact meant to be a "I find this interesting". While veterans may see a quick L-3 as nothing special, this is only my second mini (and in the first the RVS went slowly), so I'm not used to seeing that happen that soon after the game starts. I didn't mean it as anything about it is scummy (since I try not to take RVS votes too seriously). And the "..." thing is a habit. I don't know why, but I like using those dots. Pauses make everything better. You'll probably see those from me on occasion.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and make a more serious vote now. This is reserved for the one that's trying to make a nonsensical "case" look serious.

Unvote

Vote: Raivann
Buddying up to players, overreactin to my vote with an omgus vote, saying things are 'interesting' and taking no stance, this is one scummy dude.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Skill006 »

Seriously, though, if he didn't have all of those votes on him, then I would vote el simo. So I'll just
FoS el simo
for now. Wow, I still feel really stupid -__-;; I don't usually make mistakes like that.

I'll post again a little later, gtg now.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Simo has 3 votes on him (if my count is correct). Why are you being so careful only putting an FoS on him?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:06 am

Post by don_johnson »

love it. not only does he win world championships, but he's an excellent interogator...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Skill006 »

Scott Brosius wrote:Simo has 3 votes on him (if my count is correct). Why are you being so careful only putting an FoS on him?
What? I thought he had at least 5 votes on him?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Skill006 »

Just counted. Wow, I feel like a moron. I'm sorry, this is just not my day.

It was don_johnson's fault, we'll go with that.

Anyway, I'll leave it at an FoS for now, until my airheadedness goes away.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 am

Post by KageLord »

Raivann wrote: Buddying up to players, overreactin to my vote with an omgus vote, saying things are 'interesting' and taking no stance, this is one scummy dude.
"Buddying up to players": Who am I buddying up to? cloudocean? If so, I wouldn't consider that "buddying", just noting an awesome quote that I think most people that understand it will love. It has nothing to do with in-game, as indicated by the offtopic tags. Just out of curiosity, do you understand why that quote is funny?

Note that I'm not the first to mention this quote. I guess el simo is also buddying. And don is buddying with Scott. Looks like we caught 4 scum already if you thrown in your Mysterio "read".[/sarcasm]

"overreactin' to [mah] vote with an omgus vote": My response may be an overreaction to you, but it's a perfectly reasonable reaction to me. Like I said before, I'm not used to votes piling up so early, but especially if that's happening to me, I'm going to see if I can find someone scummy that seems to purposely by trying to mislynch me. That's you.

"saying things are 'interesting' and taking no stance": First off, that should be "thing", not plural. I only said one thing was 'interesting'. Second, I don't see what's scummy about being interested (I actually almost got mislynched in another game for saying the flavor was interesting). Third, how am I not taking a stance? I was voting el simo, which is a stance. I am now voting you, another stance. The only stance you're taking is that me and Mysterio are sure scum because of "vibes". Anyway, please answer my above question about the quote.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:06 am

Post by danakillsu »

Votecount 1.2
el simo (3)- Mysterio, FakeGod, mongoose
KageLord (3)- Scott Brosius, Jase, Raivann
Jase (1)- cloudocean
Raivann (1)- KageLord
Skill006 (1)- don_johnson

Not Voting (3)- Bunnylover, el simo, Skill006

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch, 6 to no lynch.
Last edited by danakillsu on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:24 am

Post by KageLord »

@Mod, Skill unvoted for now

Yes, of course. How could I miss that one word in the corner? :)
Last edited by danakillsu on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Mysterio »

Damn, pegged as scum just from my confirmation post. I must suck at this game. :roll:

Talk about fake scumhunting, Raivann clearly acts like someone who is trying too hard to look town. The wagon on simo was/is unexpected, no matter what any "veterans" might say. Putting someone at L-1 makes me very suspicious of the late voters, notably FakeGod and mongoose who jumped in after KageLord made that worthless post and proceeded to pile on more votes on simo. Raivann then jumps right behind don and Scott to vote KageLord, after posting someone ridiculous "scum reads" based on opening posts.

Unvote

FoS: FakeGod and mongoose

You two need to explain why you thought it was a good idea to come in late and put an RVS bandwagon at L-1.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:25 am

Post by FakeGod »

Mysterio wrote:Damn, pegged as scum just from my confirmation post. I must suck at this game. :roll:

Talk about fake scumhunting, Raivann clearly acts like someone who is trying too hard to look town. The wagon on simo was/is unexpected, no matter what any "veterans" might say. Putting someone at L-1 makes me very suspicious of the late voters, notably FakeGod and mongoose who jumped in after KageLord made that worthless post and proceeded to pile on more votes on simo. Raivann then jumps right behind don and Scott to vote KageLord, after posting someone ridiculous "scum reads" based on opening posts.

Unvote

FoS: FakeGod and mongoose

You two need to explain why you thought it was a good idea to come in late and put an RVS bandwagon at L-1.
so you don't agree with RVS wagon going to L-1?
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Jase »

Mysterio wrote:The wagon on simo was/is unexpected, no matter what any "veterans" might say.
What exactly are you trying to say with this? I think I'm missing something here.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Mysterio »

FakeGod wrote:so you don't agree with RVS wagon going to L-1?
Absolutely not, unless your goal is to catch suspicious players coming in late and putting someone at L-1 within the first few pages...
Jase wrote:What exactly are you trying to say with this? I think I'm missing something here.
Somebody mentioned something earlier about how veterans don't think it's a big deal. I was pointing out how that is bullshit.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:15 am

Post by el simo »

I think I have taken a stance and I think you quoted it in your last post. I just don't think anything is worth my vote yet.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 am

Post by el simo »

Whoops forgot to read the next page...
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:23 am

Post by el simo »

Skill006 wrote:But I'll
vote: el simo
instead, because he doesn't seem to want to take any sort of stance, and he hasn't really voted anyone yet (sorry, wouldn't call an 'everyone else vote' a vote XD).
I think I have taken a stance and I think you quoted it in that post. I just don't think anything is worth my vote yet.

As for my bandwagon, I think it is highly likely that we will find scum in it. I think it would be very easy for something to happen where someone might have thrown the hammer, poor Skill here just thought he did when he didn't, which shows just how easy it is to get the votes confused. I think had I been lynched chances are it would've been an accident and scum (who were on the wagon) would have come out the next day to push a mislynch on who ever hammered.

There is no way to prove this, how ever, but I think it is the likely situation. I don't see 6 townies wanting to put someone at L-1 in RVS.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Skill006 »

@el simo, yep I definitely now understand that wagons at L-1 are a dangerous thing during the RVS. And the thing I quoted, I'm not sure if that means you're suspicious of me, Kagelord, both or someone else.
Mysterio wrote:Damn, pegged as scum just from my confirmation post. I must suck at this game. :roll:
lol.
mysterio wrote:Talk about fake scumhunting, Raivann clearly acts like someone who is trying too hard to look town...Raivann then jumps right behind don and Scott to vote KageLord, after posting someone ridiculous "scum reads" based on opening posts.
I don't agree here. It doesn't look like he's 'trying to be town,' but rather is lazy town (or lazy scum, though I doubt it). But I agree that his confidence in scum from their first random vote is a bit too much. It's hard to imagine scum intentionally playing like that, though, so I'm assuming it's attributed to playstyle for now (until a little later, when I'm not being lazy).

I think Kagelord is playing the newbie card too much.

And now I'll contradict myself and be wishywashy for a little while longer X3
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by mongoose »

I think raivann looks suspicious, because his scum list was rather random and he is over reacting to a claimed over reaction (if that makes sense).

unvote
;VOTE: raivann
Go Hawkeyes!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Jase »

Mysterio wrote:Somebody mentioned something earlier about how veterans don't think
IT'S
a big deal. I was pointing out how that is bullshit.
Ok, I should've been more specific. Is the IT a bandwagon reaching L-3 or a bandwagon reaching L-1 in the RVS? I get the impression that you're talking about L-1, and I don't recall anyone saying that was insignificant.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Jase »

I'd also like to say that mongooses Low number of posts, and slim content per post is putting me off. What's you're excuse man?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Raivann »

@Kage- Not funny. I like your post though. I'm taking you and cloudocean of my scumlist and adding mongoose.

One of Mysterio & mongoose are scum, maybe both.

unvote, Vote:Mysterio
I don't think I've ever been accused of trying to hard to look townie.
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:00 am

Post by mongoose »

I'd also like to say that mongooses Low number of posts, and slim content per post is putting me off. What's you're excuse man?
I am getting lynched in my first game for many posts. I guess its subconscious. I shouldnt make excuses though.
One of Mysterio & mongoose are scum, maybe both.
In that case you are smart to vote for mysterio :)

To be honest I find it hard to distinguish the joke votes from the start of the game from the serious parts now, and I've never been good at making reads anyways, so I cant really point out anything.
Go Hawkeyes!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:24 am

Post by FakeGod »

Mysterio wrote:
FakeGod wrote:so you don't agree with RVS wagon going to L-1?
Absolutely not, unless your goal is to catch suspicious players coming in late and putting someone at L-1 within the first few pages...
I often shift my RVS vote to the highest wagon I see.

It builds
character
pressure early on, and it's something to talk about.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”