Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm still pretty down to kill the player slot.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by TDC »

Hey. Good news, I don't do bullet points.

Also, I'm vanilla, which I guess is good news as well.

Anyway, if you're going to lynch me because Dr P was a jackass, go ahead before I invest any time. Replacing in on page 4 and getting lynched on page 5 WOULD look kind of cool on my résumé.

Gotta say that hammering me before I could get in a single post (or claim for that matter) is not cool.
vote: ABR

podium: For what it's worth, I don't have the slightest clue what Dr. P might have meant when he accused you of lying.

I would appreciate if someone could flesh out how replacing out on page 4 is a scum tell, because I don't get it.

Should this be my only post, I suggest that you strongly assume there is at least one scum on my wagon, because if there isn't there's not much hope for this town anyway.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Rule 2 of hammering, dude. I'll post it in the event that noone else knows what it is.
Should this be my only post, I suggest that you strongly assume there is at least one scum on my wagon, because if there isn't there's not much hope for this town anyway.
Regardless of weather or not your scum, chances are there is, because Dr P. was such a bad player that it's very close to anti-town to not vote for him.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Post by TDC »

Zodiark13 wrote:
Rule 2 of hammering, dude. I'll post it in the event that noone else knows what it is.
It is good news because the only way this situation could suck more is if I was a PR. (I assume "rule 2 of hammering" is that a Vanilla claim shouldn't stop it).
Regardless of weather or not your scum, chances are there is, because Dr P. was such a bad player that it's very close to anti-town to not vote for him.
That's good. I mean seriously. I'm not even dead yet and you're already spinning a ridiculous page five lynch into something inevitable that nobody on the wagon (like yourself) can be held accountable for. Very clever.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:44 am

TDC wrote:Should this be my only post, I suggest that you strongly assume there is at least one scum on my wagon, because if there isn't there's not much hope for this town anyway.
It takes 5 to lynch you. You're not gonna vote yourself so there's only 3 other players in the game. Statistically speaking it would be rare that at least one scum wouldn't be on your bandwagon regardless of your alignment. But if you're saying that you're so valuable to the town that to lose you would spell the doom of us all, I'll cleverly point that out as melodramatic fear-mongering.

The player slot's questionable replacement is the scummiest action in the game so far.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
TDC wrote:Should this be my only post, I suggest that you strongly assume there is at least one scum on my wagon, because if there isn't there's not much hope for this town anyway.
It takes 5 to lynch you. You're not gonna vote yourself so there's only 3 other players in the game. Statistically speaking it would be rare that at least one scum wouldn't be on your bandwagon regardless of your alignment. But if you're saying that you're so valuable to the town that to lose you would spell the doom of us all, I'll cleverly point that out as melodramatic fear-mongering.

The player slot's questionable replacement is the scummiest action in the game so far.
IMO, your trying to lynch the replacement before they even get a chance to post is the scummiest action in the game so far.

vote Albert B. Rampage

I didn't like your trying to fake a bandwagon on me when there was absolutely nothing to go on, and I don't like your attempted hammer on that slot. I don't think on day 1 you can have anything more than a good hunch on someone's alignment, so your bloodthirstyness for that lynch seems anti-town to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:40 am

I think you're reacting emotionally to me.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:11 am

Post by PranaDevil »

LynchMePls has been prodded.

Looking for a replacement for Blaze unless he gets back before one arrives.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:17 am

Post by TDC »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I'm not at all suggesting that I'm particularly valuable. If my quasi-lynch-wagon was the work of townies, then I wonder what they'd do on the following days. Probably not lynch scum.
Where's your vote then? I'm not even L-1.
edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:46 am

Post by edmund.angles »

unvote vote: Albert B. Rampage
(L-2)
No matter if he's town or scum, he's a loose cannon.

@TDC: Could you give a breakdown on all the players? If you are lynched and flip town everyone will have a confirmed honest second opinion.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 am

Post by LimMePls »

LynchMePls wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:bloodthirsty much? I realize that voting and stuff has to take place at the beginning of the game, but I really don't think you can make hard and fast calls on someone's alignment with this little information given. I'm getting scummy vibes from Dr P's posts like this [/quote[

What exactly is bloodthirsty about my voting you? My vote wasn't on anyone, and you said something I didn't like, so I voted you. Calling it bloodthirsty is really interesting.
Untrod Tripod wrote:A question to Nexus and LMP: why did you vote on the Blaze bandwagon?
I've already explained this. He made a statement that read to me like he was making a deliberate OMGUS vote, and not a random vote. He has since come back and explained that it was RVS and he sounded believable, so I unvoted. Now some return questions: What was wrong with my vote? Exactly what about the vote was bad?
Asked and never answered. Please answer this UT.

Still love my vote. I'm sympathetic to an ABR wagon though, for the "hammer".
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I don't see anything wrong with it as an OMGUS vote in that situation, and you jumping on that bandwagon looks to me like scum looking for an early lynch. I don't care that you unvoted, I care that you were the end part of that bandwagon.

I don't see why you "love" your vote. Your original point was that I didn't post much in the first couple pages. I've since posted.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:25 am

Post by LimMePls »

My original point wasn't that you weren't posting, its that you were saying a lot of words without actually taking a stance on anything. Interesting to note that you thought my vote on you was because you weren't posting and that you have since changed that though.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:30 am

Post by podium123456 »

TDC has already claimed vanilla. If you guys put albert at L-1, we risk exposing a PR and/or narrowing mafia's choices for PR hits. Keep that in mind.

It's a toss-up between them to me, but since TDC has already claimed vanilla i am ok with that lynch.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@Mod:
Can we get a vote count please?

V/LA on weekends
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by Nexus »

podium123456 wrote:TDC has already claimed vanilla. If you guys put albert at L-1, we risk exposing a PR and/or narrowing mafia's choices for PR hits. Keep that in mind.

It's a toss-up between them to me, but since TDC has already claimed vanilla i am ok with that lynch.
You're ok with a VT lynch?

Do you not think that Albert is scum at all?

I'm undecided-he hasn't really posted all that much relevant (although the same could be said for most people), and he was happy to hammer the player slot before it replaced.
Trans rights are human rights.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Vote Count:

TDC (3) - Blaze, Zodiark13, podium123456
Untrod Tripod (1) - LynchMePls
podium123456 (1) - TDC
Albert B. Rampage (2) - Untrod Tripod, edmund.angles

Not Voting:

Nexus, Albert B. Rampage

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day 1 Deadline:
3:30pm GMT - Thursday 9th September
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Nexus wrote:
podium123456 wrote:TDC has already claimed vanilla. If you guys put albert at L-1, we risk exposing a PR and/or narrowing mafia's choices for PR hits. Keep that in mind.

You're ok with a VT lynch?

Do you not think that Albert is scum at all?

I'm undecided-he hasn't really posted all that much relevant (although the same could be said for most people), and he was happy to hammer the player slot before it replaced.
First off, you mean
claimed
VT. Second, obviously, you don't know the second rule of claims. Yes, I said hammering, but I wasn't too sure, and its claims. Second rule is as follows:
If somebody claims VT, one of three things is the case:

1. They're not town. In this case, they usually need to be lynched ASAP anyway.

2. They're town, but not vanilla. This should never happen. I repeat, never, ever fakeclaim as town. Lynch All Liars is applicable.

3. They really are a vanilla townie. In this case, scum know they're not a power role, so they're not going to waste a kill on them... and there's no way to tell if they're VT or scum except through lynch, nightkill (which won't happen either way, unless that player is known to be REALLY REALLY GOOD), or cop investigation. Don't default to expecting that there's a cop.
I don't need to tell you that the first rule of claims is to lynch any and all claimed scum.

I'm fine with my vote. My second suspicion is Albert. He replaced in and, after defending Blaze, went hard into Dr P without much reason, or providing his reasons.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:28 am

Post by TDC »

edmund.angles wrote:@TDC: Could you give a breakdown on all the players? If you are lynched and flip town everyone will have a confirmed honest second opinion.
Meh. ABR's hammer was terrible. Already mentioned that Zord seems to be trying to get the lynch through without being particularly responsible for it. (It would be "anti-town" to not vote me plus the whole appeal to authority (which is kind of funny because he's not actually mentioning where he pulled it) rule two of lynching babble).
That's about it at this point.
Nexus wrote:I'm undecided-he hasn't really posted all that much relevant (although the same could be said for most people), and he was happy to hammer the player slot before it replaced.
Actually, he hammered one hour after entry was announced.

Mod: I'm voting ABR, not podium.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:58 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Game Rules:

Voting and Deadlines:

3 - You must
unvote
before voting. Unvotes must also be in bold as shown.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:45 am

Post by TDC »

Ah, wasn't aware my predecessors vote carried over..
unvote, vote ABR
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:18 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Tazaro replaces Blaze
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Tazaro »

My m.o. with replacing is to
Unvote

Now, I read the thread.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Tazaro »

Unvote

Left side vote/unvoting is better.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Tazaro »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:

I find "scummiest action in the game so far" to be a phrase that town doesn't generally say or need to say. Also, you made a misrep of what TDC meant. He did not mean that his loss would be equate to a loss of an absolutely necessary asset to town; he meant that if all the people on the wagon are townies who have not followed the lead of a manipulative scum in pushing TDC closer to the noose, then these townies who alone are bearing down on TDC are inadequate to scumhunt given, for instance, that they will be in even worse shape if they WERE manipulated if this is how they operate without manipulation.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Dr Pepper

Replacing out without a reason is always scummy.
The opportunity of grabbing on to the fact of his replacement is much too easy of an opportunity that you are using to redundantly reinforce your "suspicion" of Dr. Pepper

I will go ahead and join the bandwagon. I'm keeping an eye on Dr.Pepper.[/quote]
Classic fencesitting where you can go both ways; and nice picking on an easy target for towncred; to me, your keeping an eye on someone means nothing but a promise to embark on opportunism if it arises.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:My first impression is that the Blaze bandwagon is scum driven. The second thought that strikes me is that podium could be distancing from his scumbuddy on that wagon. And my conclusion is that we are only on page 3 without much posting.
First impressions are easily cast off later; I really don't see the usefulness of saying this early that podium could be distancing from his scumbuddy, unless you are posturing yourself with some ad-libbed point that you can use in order to get him on the list of your publicly stated "suspects" for your own ends.

quote="Albert B. Rampage"]Blaze comes across as a town learning the ropes for now, I don't have much suspicion for him
yet
.[/quote]
This
"yet" stuff
is a real laugh. You are leaking your intention to wait and see if there arises an opportunity to declare Blaze as suspicious so that you could subsequently jump on him.
Unvote

Vote: Albert B. Rampage
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”