Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Nothing about your comment was "pretty obvious" that you were joking or not, hence why I asked you to clarify. I feel your comment definitely could have been read as being aggressive. Perhaps you didn't intend it that way, but that's the point of asking. If you read everyone else's joking posts, they are quite obviously jokes when compared to yours. It was worth asking about. Also, your "muddling in the middle of the road" point is ludicrous for a game that hasn't started. You're right I'm not committing to if you're scum or not because what the hell do I know from a single post? Judging on alignment's like that is very poor play and you're both experienced enough to know that.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:53 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I think a single post can say a lot.

Asserting that page 1 is too early to scumhunt or find scum
is ludicrous.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

lol, where did I assert that page 1 is too early to scumhunt? isn't that what I was doing by asking you to clarify, finding motivations and such?

Do continue. This is getting quite informative.
YOUR AD HERE

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 am

Post by sottyrulez »

VP Baltar wrote:lol, where did I assert that page 1 is too early to scumhunt? isn't that what I was doing by asking you to clarify, finding motivations and such?

Do continue. This is getting quite informative.
Several times.
VP Baltar wrote:Nothing about your comment was "pretty obvious" that you were joking or not, hence why I asked you to clarify. I feel your comment definitely could have been read as being aggressive. Perhaps you didn't intend it that way, but that's the point of asking. If you read everyone else's joking posts, they are quite obviously jokes when compared to yours. It was worth asking about.
Also, your "muddling in the middle of the road" point is ludicrous for a game that hasn't started.
You're right I'm not committing to if you're scum or not because what the hell do I know from a single post?
Judging on alignment's like that is very poor play and you're both experienced enough to know that.
At least twice, (Each sentence counts as an instance.) and in the sentance after the last bolded comment you could argue it's a third, but I guess you could argue it's a weak attack on us instead.

Oh let's keep going.
VP Baltar wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:
Vote: VP Baltar

We find his reaction to my comment interesting.
Do elaborate. I'm finding this pre-game aggression quite amusing.
Which I interpreted as you saying it was too early AND rubbing our face in the fact that you think the point won't be taken seriously because it's too early.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Vi »

jasonT1981 wrote:Mod note: You guys realize game has not begun yet, right? lol
SILENCE. YOU ARE AT OUR MERCY.

I'm going to agree with sottyrulez
because the roles weren't actually changed from last time
on this one.
You come in right away and make things serious by questioning us about the statement without adding any input of your own. It was really out of place and immediately tweaked our scumdar. Especially since you tried to make it out like we were the pregame aggressor.
This is true. It reminds me of what I did last game
the difference being that I insist that when I did it it wasn't an alignment tell
, except that it came sandwiched between obvious joke votes
before the game started
. I mean, yes, we have our roles, but it was the middle of obvious-injokey-screwing-around time and the complete lack of funny business stands out.

I really should stop these strikeouts before they get me in trouble. As it stands, I would vote you but then you would be at risk of being hammered on Page 2
before the game begins
. Which would keep St.Kerrigan playing indefinitely as I said :P but etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:18 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Vi wrote:
I really should stop these strikeouts before they get me in trouble. As it stands, I would vote you but then you would be at risk of being hammered on Page 2
before the game begins
. Which would keep St.Kerrigan playing indefinitely as I said :P but etc.
Oh that reminds me...
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Sottyr - committing to someone's alignment based on one post and scumhunting on page one are not the same thing. That is the point I'm making. Scumhunting page 1 is fine if it's about the right things, jumping to irrational conclusions is not. Me questioning you wanting to vote me over asking for clarification is not saying scumhunting early game is wrong. You're obv. reaching to justify that assumption. If you're town, play better. If you're scum, keep stringing yourself out in this argument.

@Vi - I know you two are in cahoots! But seriously, did you read Sotty's SK post as an obv. joke? If so, what gave you that impression? Context alone?
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar wrote:@Vi - I know you two are in cahoots! But seriously, did you read Sotty's SK post as an obv. joke? If so, what gave you that impression? Context alone?
I didn't read it as an obvjoke (although it could be seen that way; add a :P to the end and it changes the meaning).

...this may not be as clear-cut as I had thought. <.<
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

That's what I'm saying. It was ambiguous, which is all I was trying to find out. Sottyr then turns it around as me seemingly flipping out on them but not committing to calling them scum on a single post. This is why I think they're being hyper-aggressive.
YOUR AD HERE

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 am

Post by sottyrulez »

So now we're reaching because we are pressuring you on actual things you have done in thread? It doesn't matter how early in the game it is or isn't, if something is scummy, it's scummy. You are trying to apply qualifiers to it which doesn't work. You made the pregame serious. You then tried to say we sparked the aggression which was false. You then started to mock us by saying things like we “amuse you” and that if we are town we “should play better.” I think you should heed your own advice.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:52 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Vi wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:@Vi - I know you two are in cahoots! But seriously, did you read Sotty's SK post as an obv. joke? If so, what gave you that impression? Context alone?
I didn't read it as an obvjoke (although it could be seen that way; add a :P to the end and it changes the meaning).

...this may not be as clear-cut as I had thought. <.<
I intended it to be. VP makes a valid point that it's not obvious from the context alone.

Sotty thinks it was an obv-joke, and I understand why, she knows be better than you guys. (This should be kept in mind when reading her previous posts.)

Of course VP focusing on it seems intended to sidetrack the actual points we've raised on him.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm just beating up on you aren't I. I agree the game is serious now, which is cool with me. I stand by my statements that you're the ones flipping out and not me though.

preview edit: I answered your "actual points". The points I'm making aren't derivative, as they were what I was focusing on the entire time. :? Anyhow, I have to get some work done now today. I'll be back later.
YOUR AD HERE

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

The Hamlett of Pie E7 was a peaceful one, however the name 7 was rather inaccurate as there was actually 8 people lived in it. 7 citizens and the peaceful and well loved Overlord JasonT1981. However one fateful morning you awoke to find Overlord JasonT1981's dead body slumped outside his small office building and blood everywhere.

Attached was a note - Leave now, or one by one you will all suffer the same fate as your leader.

The townsfolk all look at each other, who did this? It is clear a good old fashioned witch-hunt is needed and someone needs to hang for the crime....

But who?

Equinox?
sottyrulez?
VP Baltar?
curiouskarmadog?
Vi?
nopointinactingup?
SaintKerrigan?

Its up to you!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Pre-Game votes do not count as game had not started!

GAME ON!
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Vote: VP Baltar
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm shocked!
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Vi »

HEY

HEY SOTTY

HEY ZACH

HEY VPB

Why don't we get over ourselves and form an AwesomeTownBlocTM? I don't really think either of you are scum as of this extremely late point in this game, and there are only a few other players left. (Besides, it's how I wanted the first game to play out :P )
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

my money is for Saintkerrigan as scum....life has a cruel sense of humor.

vi is quite obviously town this game...I got your meta bud....I know you better than you know yourself....if I could have naked time with your meta, your meta wouldnt laugh at my small penis because we got to know each other on a deeper level at first. Then, when i knocked your meta up, it wouldnt take me to court for child support, because your meta knows...this bird cant be caged...its got to fly.

that being said...
sottyrulez wrote:I think a single post can say a lot.

vote Saintkerrigan.
for real
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Vi »

curiouskarmadog wrote:vi is quite obviously town this game...I got your meta bud....I know you better than you know yourself....if I could have naked time with your meta, your meta wouldnt laugh at my small penis because we got to know each other on a deeper level at first. Then, when i knocked your meta up, it wouldnt take me to court for child support, because your meta knows...this bird cant be caged...its got to fly.
This site never fails to creep me out sometimes.

But yes, I'm playing differently this game for a reason.~
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

hmmm.....but no comment on my different play style?

I dont recall being so jokey last time around.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Your new playstyle creeps me out. Though I would like your reasoning for Vi-town atm. You people and your reads on nothing....sheesh.

@Vi - if I can get my head around Sottyr and you aren't fooling me (I really can't trust my reads on you at all anymore :() then I'm all about AwesomeTownBloc '10.
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Vi »

curiouskarmadog wrote:hmmm.....but no comment on my different play style?

I dont recall being so jokey last time around.
...I can't really tell a difference tbqh. You didn't have a reason to be jokey last time because you were spending all your time gambiting, hiding behind a flame shield, or voting TERRIBLY WRONG in LyLo. :P
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 am

Post by sottyrulez »

VP what do you actually think about our play at this point and what do you think it points to regarding us?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:53 am

Post by sottyrulez »

And don't say I don't know. :P
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I don't......

...really care for your aggressiveness in reply to what was really a simple question. It has made me highly wary of you at this point, which I don't like the feeling of because I feel like I should be able to read either of you the easiest out of the entire player list. You came across as mildly scummy in our little tiff. That being said, I'd like to here from the entire playerlist before I get too crazy with accusations. We're almost to page 3!
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Vi »

VP Baltar wrote:I don't......

...really care for your aggressiveness in reply to what was really a simple question. It has made me highly wary of you at this point, which I don't like the feeling of because I feel like I should be able to read either of you the easiest out of the entire player list. You came across as mildly scummy in our little tiff. That being said, I'd like to here from the entire playerlist before I get too crazy with accusations. We're almost to page 3!
Quadruple vote: St.Kerrigan

...that's not going to work, is it. :(

@Mod: Don't count that vote, it's a joke

Return to “Completed Open Games”