Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Nikanor »

Also, I'm kind of in a good mood today because I finally got hired at a job, four days before I would have lost my house for lack of money to pay my landlord. Expect embellished sentences and whatnot.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:07 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

There was a question. What the hell were you talking about in that post? I knew what Glork said just fine. Yet you said I didn't, or something?

I mean, seriously, "Uh...what?" is pretty damn clear IMO. Explain yourself.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Nikanor »

Oh.
I meant that neither of us agreed with him.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:25 am

We didn't? I never said those weren't possibilities. I just saw more. I dun like it.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Glork »

Antihero wrote:And why is LMP nitpicking at the most minor point in what makes Nik scummy?
Pretty sure I've already answered this for all parties involved.

GLORKS KEYS TO VICTORY:
1) Lynch LMP
2) Convince the SK to crosskill Nikanor
2b) Lynch Nikanor if the SK is an unwilling buttface
3) ???
4) Profit!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:31 am

Can we lynch Nikanor first, assuming we take that plan of action? I'm getting more bad vibes from him than LMP. Not enough to actually VOTE, but enough so I want to inquire more and come to a decision.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Gee whiz Glork, I dunno. I don't think I agree with any of those steps.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Haylen »

Not even profit?
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Azazel
Azazel
Townie
Azazel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Azazel »

LynchMePls's vote on Antihero may be the scummiest thing he's done all game.

Unvote
Vote: LynchMePls

I didn't see anything inherently scummy in his one post that would warrant wagoning on him. In fact, the timing of LMP's vote is bizarre, given that my earlier vote on him was based on his lack of posting beyond the RVS, especially past a point where serious shit was occurring. I mean, it really looks like bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning and hoping that everyone follows along.

I'm not sold on a Nikanor/LMP pairing yet.
Golden-eyed sonuvabitch since 2357 B.C.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by mothrax »

@Azazel: and what of those who have yet to post/those others who have not posted outside of RVS? They scum too?
Friendly Reminder: RVS has no designated endpoint.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Glork »

Nikanor wrote:Gee whiz Glork, I dunno. I don't think I agree with any of those steps.
Sorry. Those are my keys to a protown victory.

You're pretty much hosed.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Azazel
Azazel
Townie
Azazel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Azazel »

mothrax wrote:@Azazel: and what of those who have yet to post/those others who have not posted outside of RVS? They scum too?
Friendly Reminder: RVS has no designated endpoint.
Hardly. Antihero's post came at a time where something had in fact happened. You'd have to be skimming the game to miss Jack's claim halfway down page 2. Yet Antihero ignores it and goes ahead and makes an RVS vote anyway. There is no good excuse for ignoring it. I also never claimed that antihero was scum. In fact, I even made a disclaimer in the post that I voted that I didn't think that antihero was scum persay but that voting him was better than alternatives available at the time.

RVS doesn't have a designated ending, sure. But once serious stuff starts happening, people who are ignoring it are a great place to start. Town generally need to read the game to scumhunt.

Also, why are you bringing this up now of all times? I've moved my vote.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Jack »

Nikanor is scummy, lynchmepls is tosky.

Azazel is scummy, his lmp vote is very bad. He calls him for bandwagoning in a 20p game with the second vote? When his own vote is a bandwagon? He has problems with lmp changing his rvs vote 4 pages in? He thinks antihero is scummy but finds lmps vote for him scummy? Too much.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Requesting replacement.
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Actually, I'll make my last post more noticeable:

Mod: I'm requesting replacement.

Noted.
Last edited by Nobody Special on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by mothrax »

Azazel wrote:LynchMePls's vote on Antihero may be the scummiest thing he's done all game.

Unvote

I didn't see anything inherently scummy in his one post that would warrant wagoning on him. In fact, the timing of LMP's vote is bizarre, given that my earlier vote on him was based on his lack of posting beyond the RVS, especially past a point where serious shit was occurring. I mean, it really looks like bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning and hoping that everyone follows along.

This quote was right before I asked that question.

Also: Some; including myself choose to take Jack's quote with a grain of salt. I just don't see your motivation.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Azazel wrote:LynchMePls's vote on Antihero may be the scummiest thing he's done all game.

Unvote

You have to be kidding! Wow, that is hilarious. You scum buddies are funny.
Antihero wrote:LOL! Quote tags.
Azazel wrote:
Vote: antihero

clearly someone isn't reading the game. I checked back and he's the only person who didn't comment in any way, shape, or form on the Jack situation so it's a good place to start.

I don't want him lynched but I think I need to see where this goes.
:lol:
I had to make that random vote. In a previous game, Haylen gave me a post restriction where I could only post in barks. I needed revenge. And no, I didn't read the thread before I posted.

As for Jack, I'm with UK on that issue.
This is what we call an appeasement. You attacked him for his behavior, and he went out of his way to change his behavior based on your vote. And then there is blending with the "I'm with UK on that issue".
UNVOTE:
Nikanor wrote:Glork: If you're town, do you think it was a good idea to go around telling everyone what a great idea it would be for scum to shoot Jack tonight?
:|
Crap flinging much?
Parrot others-much?
Post 57 = deflection fail

VOTE: Nikanor

What's up with this, Jack?
And why is LMP nitpicking at the most minor point in what makes Nik scummy?
Why indeed! What is the purpose of this question? It looks like filler, and it is purposely vague, as well as more parroting (others were already "attacking" me for this). If he wants to come down on the LMP-scum side, he can. If he wants to come down on the LMP-town side, he can. This question is blending with town and not taking a stance. Which is hilarious, seeing as its the same position he is taking in regards to the Jack situation.

How on earth can you say "you need to see where this goes" and then when he makes this post, you say "there was nothing wrong with that post"!? Antihero needs rope, and then you do.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Azazel
Azazel
Townie
Azazel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Azazel »

This quote was right before I asked that question.
Sorry. Sometimes I don't take simulposting into account.
Also: Some; including myself choose to take Jack's quote with a grain of salt. I just don't see your motivation.
...my motivations for what? I'm taking Jack's claim at its face value until I have reason to believe otherwise. When someone claims that he's one of our
two
power roles, I'm going to take that shit seriously.

LMP: all based off of one post from each player? You must have serious confidence in your scumhunting skill if you can deduce ALL THAT from one post.

I'm not going to defend Antihero's post, but I do want to point out a double-standard you've presented here.
This is what we call an appeasement. You attacked him for his behavior, and he went out of his way to change his behavior based on your vote.
Isn't that exactly what you just did here? You didn't explain your vote on antihero. I called you out for it. You went out of your way to explain your vote. Aren't you appeasing me?

Anyway.

First of all, connecting me and antihero as scumbuddies is hilarious. Tell me, if I was scum with him, would I be that egregious in demonstrating it? In fact, wouldn't it be more beneficial to continue bussing him for town cred? Or are you calling me an idiot?

Second of all, Antihero's post wasn't good but it wasn't the damning evidence needed for his lynch either. Your vote, in the context of my vote and antihero's post, looks like you're trying to get on a bandwagon early. I don't know if that's right, that's what I saw.

Finally, your post seems like you're attacking me simply because I'm voting you and because I don't think antihero is scummy anymore. So, where's the scum motivation?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Azazel wrote:You must have serious confidence in your scumhunting skill if you can deduce ALL THAT from one post.
I do have a pretty big ego, not gonna lie.
Isn't that exactly what you just did here? You didn't explain your vote on antihero. I called you out for it. You went out of your way to explain your vote. Aren't you appeasing me?
My correcting your false interpretation of my vote is not appeasing. My behavior didn't change to appease you, I simply explained the behavior you didn't understand. If you can't see the difference between what I did and what Antihero did, then I don't know what else to say.
First of all, connecting me and antihero as scumbuddies is hilarious. Tell me, if I was scum with him, would I be that egregious in demonstrating it? In fact, wouldn't it be more beneficial to continue bussing him for town cred? Or are you calling me an idiot?
1) That is pure WIFOM.
2) If the shoe fits.
Second of all, Antihero's post wasn't good but it wasn't the damning evidence needed for his lynch either. Your vote, in the context of my vote and antihero's post, looks like you're trying to get on a bandwagon early. I don't know if that's right, that's what I saw.
It was really freaking bad. REALLY bad. Especially in context of your "I don't want this to be a lynch, but I want to see where it goes" (insert super-scummy post from Antihero) (insert my vote on Antihero for super-scummy post) "His post wasn't bad". How can you with a straight face defend Antihero's post, PARTICULARLY AFTER YOURS!
Finally, your post seems like you're attacking me simply because I'm voting you and because I don't think antihero is scummy anymore. So, where's the scum motivation?
Wait, so you've gone completely to "I don't think Antihero is scum anymore"!? WOW! What on earth justifies "I want to see where this goes" to "he's not scum"? As for attacking you, yes I'm going to attack players when they make terrible attacks on me.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Glork »

I love how LMP tries to rail on me for "disagreeing with Glork" and then uses the "you're parroting" and/or accuses everyone who disagrees with him of being scum.

MAXIMIZE THE HYPOCRISY.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Antihero »

LMP wrote:This is what we call an appeasement. You attacked him for his behavior, and he went out of his way to change his behavior based on your vote. And then there is blending with the "I'm with UK on that issue".
Appeasement?! It's a joke that only Haylen and I understand, I just explained it!

And yes, I do agree with UK on the Jack issue (you apparently "like it," whatever the f%$# that means). What now?
LMP wrote:Parrot others-much?
Yes, I think it's weaksauce to say "OMG, look at Glork telling scum to kill power roles" like scum aren't thinking that already.
Why indeed! What is the purpose of this question? It looks like filler, and it is purposely vague, as well as more parroting (
others
were already "attacking" me for this). If he wants to come down on the LMP-scum side, he can. If he wants to come down on the LMP-town side, he can. This question is blending with town and not taking a stance. Which is hilarious, seeing as its the same position he is taking in regards to the Jack situation.
Who are these others?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Jack »

Far_Cry wrote:Requesting replacement.
^^Not the sk
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Jack »

Just in case the SK is new, in case you don't know sk, it is the best strategy to try and kill mafia early on (as long as their flip doesn't make it look bad for you). Once the town has one scumflip they will search more effectively for buddies and lynch them instead of you.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Jack seems oddly obsessed with the SK. Hope you have good aim :P.

I have no idea what LMP is trying to say.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Jack wrote:
Claim:
either
doctor or cop, to get that out of the way.
Ugh, that was terrible.

I have no idea what's going on with the LMP wagon. Glork's probably just trying to get reactions, which is fine, but I'm weirded out by comments like this from empking:
Empking wrote:
3. Because you're the scummiest player so it looks like he's trying to avoid a connection.
LMP had only made a few posts by this point, and none of them looked especially scummy to me. Want to explain yourself, empking?
lynchmeplease wrote: I'm getting the feeling I'm about to enter a catch-22. If I say "oh you're right, Nikanor is trying to avoid a connection with me" then I'm admitting that avoiding a connection with me is somehow scummy. If I say "No, Nikanor isn't avoiding a connection with me" then you'll only take that as further evidence that we're distancing from each other.
On the other hand, this is kind of scummy, in an "overly concerned about what people think about him" kind of way.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”