Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

[
ROLE PMs
]

HopOnMyJoystick:

William Bell - Commuter

"A storm is coming, perhaps the last and worst storm of all. And when it is over, I fear there will be little left of our world."
- William Bell

You are
William Bell
, owner of the tech company Massive Dynamic. You are a brilliant and wealthy expert on fringe science.

At night, you may travel to the Other Side to avoid being the target of kidnappings or nightkills. You cannot do this on consecutive nights.

You are
Town
-aligned and win when all anti-town forces are dead.

You can find the Fringepedia page for your character here.

Game link is here. Please confirm in-thread.

Please note that by /confirming you are acknowledging that you have read the rules in their entirety and will abide by them.

Nocmen:

Walter Bishop - Pathologist

"I've been thinking too linearly. Deductive. Restrictive. I must expand my thinking... This is not a job for the purple blotter. The right tool for this job... is Tinker Toys."
- Walter Bishop

You are
Walter Bishop
, scientist and recovering mental facility patient. You're a bit crazy, but when you are lucid you are a brilliant man more than capable of helping Fringe Division solve even the weirdest paranormal cases.

Every night you may PM the mod to perform an autopsy on a dead person to try to determine the circumstances surrounding their death, or visit the scene of a suspected kidnapping and take a look around. Maybe, if you're lucky, you'll even be able to identify a few suspects!

You are
Town

Please note that by /confirming you are acknowledging that you have read the rules in their entirety and will abide by them.

Hidden mod info: This role just receives death info based off of the premise of random Fringe episodes, regardless of whether the dead person was lynched or kidnapped/vigged. If the person with the role catches on to this and asks about it, they'll get a message containing one random scum and two random towns as the aforementioned "suspects".

LordChronos:

Gene the Cow - Vanilla Townie

"The only thing better than a cow, is a human. Unless you need milk. Then you really need a cow."
- Walter Bishop

Moooo! You are
Gene
, the cow who resides in Walter's lab at Harvard. As it happens, cows are quite genetically similar to humans, so you are an ideal ethical test subject, should Walter decide he needs one.

Through the use of a Universal Translator (which is totally non-canonical, btw :shifty:) you can communicate with the humans surrounding you and help them try to uncover the people who are kidnapping people and taking them to the Other Side. At night, you sleep. Even cows need their beauty rest, y'know.

You are
Town

Hidden mod info: If player moos in-thread, they'll become a mason with Walter. But all they'll be allowed to say in the quicktopic is "Moo!"

Empking:

David Robert Jones - One-Shot Ninja

"The teleporter, it may be killing me, but in the meantime, it's made me something rather special. You see, your bullets just go right through me."
- David Robert Jones

You are
David Robert Jones
, a criminal with a background in biotechnology. Together with your partners, GhostWriter and sorasgoof, you are trying to save the Other Side from destruction. You may communicate with them at any time, day or night, through this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/YVbC28TQhMq

On one night during the game, you may submit to the Mod that you wish to don your stealth garb, and name a player whom you wish to kidnap and take to the Other Side, with no one able to detect you whatsoever. (You can not submit this kidnapping and the regular mafia kidnapping on the same night.)

You are
Scum
-aligned and win when all town forces are dead or kidnapped and brought to the Other Side, or nothing can prevent the same.

SAFECLAIMS:
The Observer, Sam Weiss, Rachel

GhostWriter/Primate:

Thomas Newton - Roleblocker

"And now you'll have another life, just like you had another one before. This is simply a way-station for you. A stop along the way. It's what we do. It's what we're made for."
- Thomas Newton

You are
Thomas Newton
, a spy for the Other Side. You carry out the orders of the Secretary of Defense for your universe in the hopes that you can destroy the other one before they destroy you. Your partners are Empking and sorasgoof, and you may communicate with them at any time, day or night, through this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/YVbC28TQhMq

In addition, every night you may submit to the Mod the name of a player whose action you wish to block, or submit the kidnapping for your team (which will require you to forfeit your roleblock unless you are the last mafioso left).

You are
Scum
-aligned and win when all town forces are dead or kidnapped and brought to the Other Side, or nothing can prevent the same.

SAFECLAIMS
: The Observer, Sam Weiss, Rachel

Doombunny9:

Astrid Farnsworth - Vanilla Townie

"Truthfully, I don't really spend a lot of time thinking about what human brains would taste like."
- Astrid

You are
Astrid Farnsworth
, FBI agent and lab assistant to Walter Bishop. You are a skilled linguist with some knowledge in the area of computer science, and you use these and other skills to try to find the culprits behind all the kidnappings that have been going on lately. Use your voice and your vote to take them down!

You are
Town

First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

foilist13/bv310:
Peter Bishop - Jack of all Trades

"From now on, we're calling the shots. We're done reacting. We're not gonna be too late anymore. After all, somebody's got to save their asses, right?"
- Peter Bishop

You are
Peter Bishop
, son of the scientist Walter Bishop. You are a man of many talents who was brought in as civilian consultant for Fringe Division.

Each night you may PM the mod to either investigate, protect, or kill a person. (You cannot perform any of these actions on yourself.) Careful, you can only use each ability once.

You are
Town

Hidden mod info: "Protect" will save someone from being kidnapped, as there are no real mafia 'kills'. This isn't exactly hidden but won't be elaborated on unless specifically asked.

Shattered Viewpoint/ChannelDelibird/DizzyIzzyB13:
Phillip Broyles - Neighbourizer

"Someone out there's experimenting, only using the whole world as their lab."
- Phillip Broyles

You are
Phillip Broyles
, an FBI agent and leader of the Fringe Division. With the help of your team, you investigate strange and mysterious events occurring all around the country, commonly referred to as "The Pattern". You have a way with words that will persuade just about anyone to trust you -- at least, enough to stay up late talking to you. Careful, though, not everyone is as well-meaning as they seem.

Every night, you may PM the mod the name of a person you wish to neighbourize. You have a 50% chance of success each night. If you succeed, you will be given a quicktopic with that person and will be able to communicate with them both night and day as long as they are not dead or kidnapped. You may not be neighbourized to more than two people at once.

You are
Town

sorasgoof/smargaret:
Charlie Francis (alternate) - Shapeshifter

"I gotta tell you, Livvy, this job isn't what it was ten years ago."
- Charlie Francis

You are the parallel universe's
Charlie Francis
, an agent of Fringe Division on the Other Side. You're really not that bad a guy, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Together with your partners, GhostWriter and Empking, you are trying to save your universe from destruction, by any means necessary. You may communicate with them at any time, day or night, through this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/YVbC28TQhMq

You will appear to be town on cop investigation, and at any time prior to the moment of your death you may PM the Mod to request to flip as any character. You may also choose to submit the kidnapping for your team if you like.

You are
Scum

SAFECLAIMS:
The Observer, Sam Weiss, Rachel

Zang:
Olivia Dunham - Traverser of Worlds

"You're lucky. Most people who cross dimensions, without your natural talent, are simply torn apart."
- William Bell

You are
Olivia Dunham
, an FBI agent and member of Fringe Division. As a child you were a test subject in the Cortexiphan drug trials. This incident which has gifted you with the ability to cross between universes unharmed, with a significant amount of concentration.

If you are kidnapped and taken to the Other Side, you will be able to return 72 hours into the following day phase and will at that time become mod-confirmed. This can only happen once. (If that day ends early, you will instead revive at the very beginning of the day after.)

You are
Town

Furcolow:
Brandon - Vanilla Townie

"Do you understand you're asking me if I can repair a piece of technology that is entirely unlike anything that has ever existed here on Earth? ... Now that I have one that works, I can do it in three hours... tops."
- Brandon

You are
Brandon
, a scientist who works for the tech company Massive Dynamic. When someone comes to you with a gadget problem, you can fix it -- fast. But all things considered you're underappreciated and not high enough up in the company... so you don't get to be the one to use any of the gadgets, and you're not authorized to give them to anyone else. You can still help out the cause with your extensive knowledge of science and your vote, though!

You are
Town

TonyMontana:
Nina Sharp - Chief Operating Officer (Shapeshifter Cop), Massive Dynamic

"We've reached a point where science and technology have advanced at an exponential rate for so long... that it may be far beyond our ability to regulate and control it."
- Nina Sharp

You are
Nina Sharp
, Chief Operating Officer of Massive Dynamic, a leading company in innovative technology. Every night you may PM the Mod the name of a person you wish to covertly scan with your DNA and Molecular Makeup Analyzer, which will tell you whether or not someone is a shapeshifter. Note that not all anti-town roles are guaranteed to be shapeshifters...

You are
Town

First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Fin
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal