Consulmaker II: the Pyrrhic War - Game over.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Primate wrote:Fonz, seeing as you're around, I'll be interested to know if in your opinion, the lynch of Lowell was the right thing for the town do and a convienent situation for you to do something internally consistent with your own beliefs or something that you felt happy pulling off against a town you feel should have objected. I had my ups and downs this game, but the decision to support a lynch of lowell was easily the one I am most unsure as to whether it was the right decision.
Well, bear in mind there were two scum consuls that day. So it was always going to be a town lynch, I just went with the least controversial one.

Honestly, I think it was the right town move. No-one in the game actually came up with a reason to think Lowell town. With a player who's essentially not playing, the case against them is always going to be pretty much the same, so you're better off lynching them early.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Parama »

@Feysal: Skimming your hatepost, you don't even know what VI is, so whatever. I must be bad at being a VI if my track record is any indication.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Parama, seriously though, why did you suspect Rabies? Your entry post calls him scum, but doesn't comment on anything he actually did.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Parama »

I don't remember .-.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Feysal »

Parama #1553 wrote:I don't remember .-.
I think this statement shows perfectly the complete lack of substance in your "scumhunting". You tunneled on Rabies and continued to tunnel on me, and you can't even remember why? Astonishing.

I am perfectly aware of what a village idiot is. I don't care about your track record, your play in this game was so poor that you deserve the title. Seriously, I've never seen anyone play worse. When you called Nathanael an antimiller...
what were you thinking?
That was the single stupidest thing I've ever heard anyone say in a mafia game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”