Objection Redux - It's all over bar the shouting!

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Dude. The store is next door. And I'm on the ground floor. It takes less that 1 minute for me to buy.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:
Fate wrote:My point is MIREPRESENTED as what you have just said. My ACTUAL point is: "faking excitement because he doesn't know what he would say as town and is acting quite obviously is scummy as hell"
Okay. Why do you think I'm faking excitement? I've shown in the previous thread that I was pretty excited. What makes you think I'm faking it here?
More WHYS and no "HERES WHY IM NOT" I've already explained why you are faking it here with your first goddamned post.
I never have a read on you. It just doesn't happen. I've ignored you for the first part of LOTR Mafia because I didn't even want to try. But then the player list narrowed and you forced me to get a read on you(scum, then Town.)
It COULD happen if you were TOWN and TRYING at this game. We've got 14 players, not 28, so this is just YOU using recent meta to EXCUSE your fencesitting scum bullshit.
Again, I'm not fencesitting. I'm actively trying to get multiple reads off people with you screaming in my face. I've explained that I'm a slow starter. You should know this. We've been in like 5 games together.
"actively trying to get multiple reads" = "oh HAI socio u xplain for me plz?" BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT. Don't give me this self-meta because I DO KNOW YOU AND I DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SCUM SO IF YOUW ANT TO USE OUR COMMON META AS A DEFENSE YOU ARE JUST HANGING YOURSELF.
What inconsistency? This is a stupid as it gets.
I don't know Vi's alignment. Therefore I'm trying to get a read on her because if she's scum then we are fucked. Try to read into the evolution of my explanations rather than expecting that I'll explain everything in one fell swoop.
Yeah but you are trying to get a read on her with a goddamned RVS wagon which is bullshit, also.... EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEANT BY "im not scum with her this game" which makes no sense contextually and can only be explained as a scumslip.
Why wouldn't she do such a thing? She's still a player and her skill doesn't make her exempt from statistics/theories.
^This is you trying to explain your fabricated reads and stances using flawed logic and "Why Why Why" approaches.

But I'll play ball: WHAT statistics? WHAT theories? You yourself say that Vi-scum is scary so how EXACTLY were you trying to get a read off him?
It's pretty obvious that I dislike your stupid antitowngambits despite their protown motivations. Isn't 'dislike' and 'antitown' counted as X, Y, Z?
NO. IT FUCKING ISN"T. NOT ONLY IS IT NOT IMPLIED, NOT ONLY SHOULD IT BE EXPLICITLY EXPLAINED, BUT IT ISN"T SUFFICIENT.

YOU ARE BASICALLY SAYING "I would push a policy lynch on you if you gambited again because tis anti-Town" WHEN WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE WAS "I didnt even other reading you till you cop gambited in LotR and then I attacked you [because i thought you were scum]" SHOW ME ANY META OF YOU ANYWHERE POLICY LYNCHING SOMEONE. SHOW ME ANY REASON TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD PUSH A LYNCH ON ME WHEN YOU YOURSELF ADMIT MY MOTIVATIONS ARE ALWAYS PRO-TOWN.

NONE.

SCUM.
YOU ARE.
SCUM.
1. BECAUSE ASKING AGAIN IS BAD, WHY EXACTLY?
2. *cough* hypocrisy *cough*
1. ITS FUCKING POINTLESS. THATS WHY. ITS FLUFF. AND ITS SCUMMY
2. Hypocrisy? I AM paying attention to this thread, and everything I've said is NEW AND ORIGINAL content. Nice dirt you're throwing there scumbag, it just goes to show you how you are scum trapped in your corner.
I LIKE TO ASK AGAIN IN CASE PEOPLE MISS STUFF. GIVEN YOUR CAUSTIC SPAMMING OF THE THREAD WITH DRAWNOUT 'ARGUMENTS' WHICH POINTS YOU STRETCH INTO YOUR OWN DELUSIONARY SCUMTELLS, IT IS NOT UNREASONABLE.
BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT>

What really happened: You missed Papa Zito asking Socio, or you asked Socio as a gut reaction to his statement in order to "contribute." You later found out PZto had already asked, and you are now retro-actively justifying it as: "I am just repeating things to be pro-town and to make usre Socio sees it and responds!!"

LOL U DIE.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

K Fate, 'twas fun but I have to go now. I have to take the dog and puppy to a vet. Will respond soon-ish.

PS: Scum is in AGM/Rhinox.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Fate »

I never have a read on you. It just doesn't happen. I've ignored you for the first part of LOTR Mafia because I didn't even want to try. But then the player list narrowed and you forced me to get a read on you(scum, then Town.)
ALSO this is another BLATANT lie, I'll give you one post to admit it before I go digging through archived games to prove how much of a lie this is.

FUCKIN LIAR.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:K Fate, 'twas fun but I have to go now. I have to take the dog and puppy to a vet. Will respond soon-ish.

PS: Scum is in AGM/Rhinox.
OH NO YOU DONT ASSCLOWN.

YOU NEVER EXPLAINED YOUR RHINOX VOTE IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOUR CASE ON AGM IS BULLSHIT.

SLOW STARTER HUH? YOU GET A VOTE WORTHY SCUMREAD ON AGM OFF ONE FUCKING POST, HIS FIRST ONE? NO INQUIRIES, NO FURTHER PROBING? NOTHING?

YOU ARE A LIAR AND NOT A SCHOLAR. YOU HAVE BULLSHITTED ABOUT META, YOUR OWN META, OUR META, YOUR READ OF THIS GAME, YOUR REASONS FOR VI WAGON, YOUR SCUMREAD OF RHINOX, AND PROBABLY MORE BUT I CANT THINK OF THEM ATM.

MORE VOTES ON VV. MORE VOTES NOW.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Fate wrote:YOUR CASE ON AGM
VV wrote:Vote: AGM Blatantly opportunistic.
Even calling that a case is more generous than the entire history of the bill and melinda gates foundation.

the reason I love this is because the initial argument wasn't even that spectacular, but vv just took the little bit of rope, stretched into a noose, and put it around his neck.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by Fate »

What can I say, I'm a generous man.

Although you said the initial argument was = Awesomesauce.

And guess what? When VV flips scum it will make the initial argument even THAT MORE spectacular to how awesomely accurate it was. (Aka its far easier to make a case on someone once they are being pressured, finding that first starting point of suspicion is what takes real skillz)
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I leave for a day and I come back to THIS?

<3
Fate wrote:Hmmmm....

I have a prediction and I want to see your words just for the satisfaction of knowing I was right or not (you know how it is) do tell.
You know what it is maan.

I saw you post in the other thread and NOT post in here at least going "WTF" and knowing the standard operating batch procedures and my being town made me go "for real?"

(THERE MAY BE MORE DEPENDING BUT LETS NOT BLATHER ABOUT THAT CAUSE STUFF HAPPENED)

I like Jah. I don't like Rhinox playing copycat versus at least ASKING what you were up to.

I'm gonna hella disagree on UK at the moment. It reads genuine and unless Vi is scum I can't see "Ohh snap lets derail this RITE NOW" as a modus operandi. And brushing off a wildfire? No way.

AGM is for sad. This needs to change fast or TERRIBLE CURSES.

Now, I haven't commented on VV.

Because I didn't like your start sans vig-gate.

However:
3.Why yes~. Vigging/Investigating/NKing you is the best play ever. Anyone who doesn't is subpar given that you are nigh unreadable and your playstyle includes incredibly risky gambits that could destroy town. (
*cough* /invitational 11 *cough*
). On the other hand, not-NKing you could be bad for scum since I'll admit that you do sometimes tunnel on scum(not this time though.)
Que?
Vi made a statement about me not being a bad lynch.
Is it bad to question that statement given that there is a wagon on her?
QuEE?

Again, I'm not fencesitting. I'm actively trying to get multiple reads off people with you screaming in my face.
I've explained that I'm a slow starter.
You should know this. We've been in like 5 games together.
15 minutes later wrote: K Fate, 'twas fun but I have to go now. I have to take the dog and puppy to a vet. Will respond soon-ish.

PS: Scum is in AGM/Rhinox

QUEEEEE

:Explode:

Unvote, Vote: VV

Preview edit: SNAP AGM READS MY MIND much better feelings
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

More WHYS and no "HERES WHY IM NOT" I've already explained why you are faking it here with your first goddamned post.
You are refusing to actually understand what the fuck I am fucking saying.

I've shown enthusiasm at the previous thread did I fucking not? SOOO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M FAKING HERE? HUH?

"actively trying to get multiple reads" = "oh HAI socio u xplain for me plz?" BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT. Don't give me this self-meta because I DO KNOW YOU AND I DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE SCUM SO IF YOUW ANT TO USE OUR COMMON META AS A DEFENSE YOU ARE JUST HANGING YOURSELF.
Bullshit. Can you not even understand how difficult it is to get reads when you've got morons screaming at your face?
Yeah but you are trying to get a read on her with a goddamned RVS wagon which is bullshit, also.... EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEANT BY "im not scum with her this game" which makes no sense contextually and can only be explained as a scumslip.
What the hell are RVS wagons there for? We don't do them for lulz, we do them to get FUCKING READS. Man, this is soo basic I can't believe you're saying this.

Where the fuck did I say that? I didn't say anything like that. I've explained that I wanted to get a read on her as early as possible because I don't fucking know her alignment.
^This is you trying to explain your fabricated reads and stances using flawed logic and "Why Why Why" approaches.

But I'll play ball: WHAT statistics? WHAT theories? You yourself say that Vi-scum is scary so how EXACTLY were you trying to get a read off him?
Oh bah. You can further your understanding of someone else's statements by asking about it. Of course, I understand because you are completely unaware of this technique!

Get this man, you can ask someone about a certain statement that is unclear......and then when the statement is clearer to you and you understand each other correctly...you make accusations based of how faulty that statement is, and maybe even catch someone backtracking! What's more is that

Statistics/theories are all wikified, but the main idea is there. RVS wagons evolve to reads and then etc. I was trying to see how she'll react to pressure and depending on how I find her reaction...I get the read. :|. Duh.

NO. IT FUCKING ISN"T. NOT ONLY IS IT NOT IMPLIED, NOT ONLY SHOULD IT BE EXPLICITLY EXPLAINED, BUT IT ISN"T SUFFICIENT.

YOU ARE BASICALLY SAYING "I would push a policy lynch on you if you gambited again because tis anti-Town" WHEN WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE WAS "I didnt even other reading you till you cop gambited in LotR and then I attacked you [because i thought you were scum]" SHOW ME ANY META OF YOU ANYWHERE POLICY LYNCHING SOMEONE. SHOW ME ANY REASON TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD PUSH A LYNCH ON ME WHEN YOU YOURSELF ADMIT MY MOTIVATIONS ARE ALWAYS PRO-TOWN.

NONE.

SCUM.
YOU ARE.
SCUM.
Shall we analyze my statements here about your play?
Vas wrote:Your bullshit gambits may have protown motivations...but they're mostly bullshit and risky. You're lucky they even work.
The word 'bullshit' implies dislike, and analyzes your play as risky. However does not disagree with the protown motivations.
Vas wrote:It's pretty obvious that I dislike your stupid antitowngambits despite their protown motivations. Isn't 'dislike' and 'antitown' counted as X, Y, Z?
Same thing.

Plus if you don't fucking see how anti-town your stupid gambits are, then I'll show you!

Fate's Gambits: .
LOTR Maf Gambit: What could have happened.
Closed setup, day 2.
Fate: HERRPAHERPPHERTR. IM COP.
Cop: BULLSHIT. I COUNTERCLAIM.
Fate: *mislynched*
Townie: *nightkilled*

Sorta-kinda Open setup,
Fate: I'm THE VIG. I NEED TO SAY THIS BECAUSE I PREFER BEING OBVTOWN OVER WINNING.
Townie: OKAY.
Fate: We LYNCH Mith.
Scum+him: SURE.(AND THEN WE'LL ROLEBLOCK YOU AND GET THE SCUM VICTORY MUHHAHAHAH.)
BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT>

What really happened: You missed Papa Zito asking Socio, or you asked Socio as a gut reaction to his statement in order to "contribute." You later found out PZto had already asked, and you are now retro-actively justifying it as: "I am just repeating things to be pro-town and to make usre Socio sees it and responds!!"

LOL U DIE.
IS IT SO WRONG TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION? NO IT ISN'T. TELL ME WHY THAT'S WRONG. TELL ME WHY ASKING A QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY BUT NOT ANSWERED IS WRONG.

Plus you're attacking me...for something that I haven't done...while at the same time when I'm actually trying to do something about it...you're attacking me again. CONFIRMATION BIAS INCARNATE~

---

Oh hey, Spy! While you're being opportunistic and all, care to answer these:

Que what to those first two statements? What's wrong about them exactly? Trying to analyze reactions to me-vs fate contradicts is scummy how?

Are you trying to make me look scummy by randomly quoting not-scummy stuff without any analysis and instead adding an enigmatic spanish question?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Forgot to add:

Protown motivations =/= Protown
results

Suuure, any good willed VT can claim cop to draw the nightkill! But if and when he draws the CC....you've fucked up royally.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

You guys. You GUYSSSSSSS.

So the amount of words spent on VV so far looks way out of proportion with the amount of scummy things he's done- I don't think most of the things Fate brings up in his first few posts makes him scum, and while his unexplained Rhinox vote -> AGM vote after Fate comments on the Rhinox vote certainly isn't GOOD, I think Rhinox's weirdness with the Vi wagon then jumping on the vezo wagon for the same (nonexistant) reasons while simultaneously stating that he won't vote Vi d1 for a dumb reason is more worthy of votes.

SpyreX gets a solid MEH- I only thought one of the Que?'s actually looked weird (hint on which one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltmMJntSfQI#t=1m33) and I don't see why he's rolling with the wagon instead of just asking the questions.

Elli and Socio stand out to me in the lack of content awards buttt it's Thanksgiving so it's entirely possible I'm being impatient and dumb.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Glad to see there are smart people in this game!

Rhinox vote is because of opportunism, but the AGM vote is...for the opportunism. I'm trying to look for scum while fighting Fate. Scum love sheeping Fate-Town, although I'm not sold on Fate-Town but in the event of Fate-Town, theres where we look.

I have no idea why Spy moved his vote on me when his vote was already on me. Could be a case of scum not caring about who they vote for.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Vi »

Well that was different.

I don't have the time to parse what just happened (aside from "This is what the Screaming Death Clan looks like"). However, my first impression is that given the previous game I'm not going to unvote Fate on principle, particularly considering I'm not sure what part of the mod error actually confirms Fate as Town. (countdown before I get flamed for that--3,2,1...)

I'm out for the next four days, and if I get access I sense that this isn't the game I'll catch up in.
But it promises to be a fascinating read when I get back.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 am

Post by Faraday »

Vote count 1.4

Vi (3) -
VasudeVa, Papa Zito, Ellibereth

VasudeVa (4)
Sociopath, Fate, AlmasterGM, SpyreX

Fate (1)
Vi

Papa Zito (1)
UncertainKitten

Rhinox (2
GammaGooey, Magnus_orion

Vezokpiraka (2)
Jahudo, Rhinox

AlmasterGM (1)
VasudeVa

Not voting: (1)
Vezokpiraka

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is December 7th at 1pm GMT
Any mistakes in the VC point 'em out and all that.

It being yanksgiving I guess people may not be around as much, so V/la's noted and all that.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:14 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

I'm not strawmanning Papa Zito. The problem with your case is it's not even wrong

It's tripe. There's nothing to defend because you haven't SAID anything that needs to be defended against.

...and you continue to prove that you are just a damned saber rattler without a damn bit of worth in your entire, completely unnecessary and quite frankly annoying ass walls.

And did I actually miss someone asking SP to explain himself? Lemme look into that. Realize I tend to have to catch up several pages and could potentially miss things. ESPECIALLY if they are nestled in a wall of text (not sure if the alleged questioning was or not)

And Fate completely denies the existence of bussing.

Awesomesauce.

You know, do you all HAVE to fucking quote stripe? I've been skipping about half of what you say because you can't post in a MEANINGFUL format.

I need to read AGM and VV because I do believe there might be something between the two of them (not literally connecting them, I mean that...yeah)

So, with nothing else to respond to I'm going to read those two.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:34 am

Well, I'll admit VV uses two too many sentences to tell Fate his scumtells are bad and he should feel bad, for the ISO 1 thing.

VV is correct about how you misinterpretted ISO 3.

OH, so THAT'S where that was. Yeah, Fate, good fucking going. I was in fucking BED when he said that. U R TEH B3ZT SKUMHUNTARD EVAR!!!!

A++ FATE!

I SHOULD JUST ROLL OVER AND DIE NOW WITH HIS AMAZING FUCKING POWERS OF OBSERVATION :VVVVVVVVV!

Or not.

That said why the hell would you ever ask that VV? Do you REALLY think that SP is going to explain, or did you think it'd be nice to tack something on to the end of your post that wasn't defending yourself so you could look proactive?

(And this is all ISO 4 :S)

ISO 5: Why Rhinox and not me? I responded similarly with lol Fate.

ISO 6: Word of advice VV, and no, I'm not good about this either. Why are you responding to points that have no response? When he's claiming you're sweating bullets, why bother defending it? It just adds unnecessary baggage to your posting, which is already making this a trial. Neither of you have said anything that has bearing on the game in the "sweating bullets/failed to read me" exchange. It proves nothing.

[[citation needed]] on the nice and slow play thing.

Not saying you're lying, just saying I want you to provide examples from past games and that I'm too lazy to use our own history :P.

VV: So why is Fate guilty of
VV wrote:Yes, argue that doing town things is an attempt to look town.
And I'm not for voting PZ?

ISO 10: Why do you not link the wikis then? About the statistics and theories? To be fair, the burden of proof DOES lie on you, and it looks more like you are trying to cover your ass if you aren't willing to provide said wikis.

Why is everyone that votes you opportunistic, VV?

/me sighs.

OK, here's my conclusion right now. VV is acting like I act when I'm very frustrated town because, as he put it, some moron is screaming in my face.

(Hence why I'm doing my best to not get drawn into the whirling caps of Fate myself)

I still want answers to my questions, but I also want a summary of the case on VV so perhaps I can better understand it? And I'll read AGM now.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:36 am

...wow, that is impressive.

AGM: Why are you voting VV? In your own words, and not "What Fate said"

Please, produce your own original case.

If it weren't for the fact that according to VV, everyone that votes VV is opportunistic, I'd say you were being opportunistic. But I'm sure you would love to dispel this impression.

At any rate there's nothing else to discuss in the ISO. AGM has barely been here.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:54 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote VV

We don't have thanksgiving here:(.
VV is scum. Fate pointed out why.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:00 am

No. No. He really didn't. And if he did I missed it in all the stupid. Again, succinct case. Now.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh bad Gamma. Ooou.
Oh hey, Spy! While you're being opportunistic and all, care to answer these:

Que what to those first two statements? What's wrong about them exactly? Trying to analyze reactions to me-vs fate contradicts is scummy how?

Are you trying to make me look scummy by randomly quoting not-scummy stuff without any analysis and instead adding an enigmatic spanish question?
Hurfa lurfa durpity do I've got another puzzle for you:

What does having a wagon change about questioning why you're a not a bad lynch?
How does bringing in THAT game follow along the "risky gambits that destroy town" part? (vomit, meta but seriously teaparty).

At least you didn't bother with "How does my saying I can't get reads jumping to scum reads all over the place warrant a que".
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Fate »

I've shown enthusiasm at the previous thread did I fucking not? SOOO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M FAKING HERE? HUH?
Hehehe, you keep bringing up this point and you keep making it more valid.
Bullshit. Can you not even understand how difficult it is to get reads when you've got morons screaming at your face?
Ad hom attack+Excuse for not scumhunting? I thought you were a much calmer player than this, especially since you're not a
Fate-virgin
/grin.
What the hell are RVS wagons there for? We don't do them for lulz, we do them to get FUCKING READS. Man, this is soo basic I can't believe you're saying this.
Reads on all players, and usually not the one currently being wagonned.
We can debate MD theory all you want, but the fact that you pretend as though the wagon on Vi was pressure worthy is just scummy.
Where the fuck did I say that? I didn't say anything like that. I've explained that I wanted to get a read on her as early as possible because I don't fucking know her alignment.
K. I wouldn't have to pull teeth for town, but I'll do this to show others how scummy you are:
What's your read on Vi?

Oh bah. You can further your understanding of someone else's statements by asking about it. Of course, I understand because you are completely unaware of this technique!

Get this man, you can ask someone about a certain statement that is unclear......and then when the statement is clearer to you and you understand each other correctly...you make accusations based of how faulty that statement is, and maybe even catch someone backtracking! What's more is that

Statistics/theories are all wikified, but the main idea is there. RVS wagons evolve to reads and then etc. I was trying to see how she'll react to pressure and depending on how I find her reaction...I get the read. :|. Duh.
"Let me talk down to Fate as if he doesn't know how to play mafia, THATLL show others his case isn't worthy!"

Shall we analyze my statements here about your play?
Vas wrote:Your bullshit gambits may have protown motivations...but they're mostly bullshit and risky. You're lucky they even work.
The word 'bullshit' implies dislike, and analyzes your play as risky. However does not disagree with the protown motivations.
Vas wrote:It's pretty obvious that I dislike your stupid antitowngambits despite their protown motivations. Isn't 'dislike' and 'antitown' counted as X, Y, Z?
Same thing.
Anti-town =/= scummy. YOU KEEP DANCING. KEEP DANCIN THAT DANCE ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
Fate's Gambits: .
LOTR Maf Gambit: What could have happened.
Closed setup, day 2.
Fate: HERRPAHERPPHERTR. IM COP.
Cop: BULLSHIT. I COUNTERCLAIM.
Fate: *mislynched*
Townie: *nightkilled*
I wouldn't have been mis lynched, and the cop would have been stupid to CC a claim made out of left field, but I digress. My gambit saved me from the daykiller, stopped scum from being role-confirmed (Dekes) and that's all that matters. But no more arguing about past games after this post.
Fate: I'm THE VIG. I NEED TO SAY THIS BECAUSE I PREFER BEING OBVTOWN OVER WINNING.
Townie: OKAY.
Fate: We LYNCH Mith.
Scum+him: SURE.(AND THEN WE'LL ROLEBLOCK YOU AND GET THE SCUM VICTORY MUHHAHAHAH.)
This was NOT a gambit, it was bad play. I'll be the first to admit so. I was unaware scum couldn't send in both a RB+Kill, so I thought we HAD to lynch the RB that day, and the only way to do so was for me to be confirmed town. So meh.

ANYWAY, here you are hashing over the PAST and dancing around this fact:
YOU. ADMIT. YOU. WOULD. "ATTACK"-REAL QUOTE, AKA PUSH, AKA VOTE, AKA MISLYNCH ME IF YOU SAW ME DOING A GAMBIT, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE ADMITTED IN EVERY POST THAT MY GAMBITS COME FROM PRO-TOWN PLACE, AKA FROM TOWN. THE REST OF YOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN DISCREDITING THE OUTCOME AND RESULTS OF MY GAMBITS, WHATEVER, BUT THE MAIN POINT THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD PUSH MY MISLYNCH IF AND ONLY IF I GAMBITED AND THEN LATER SAID I WAS TOWN FOR DOING SO, IS WHY YOU ARE SCUM.

IS IT SO WRONG TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION? NO IT ISN'T. TELL ME WHY THAT'S WRONG. TELL ME WHY ASKING A QUESTION THAT HAS BEEN ASKED ALREADY BUT NOT ANSWERED IS WRONG.

Plus you're attacking me...for something that I haven't done...while at the same time when I'm actually trying to do something about it...you're attacking me again. CONFIRMATION BIAS INCARNATE~
I'm not going to explain myself again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Fate »

Vi wrote:Well that was different.

I don't have the time to parse what just happened (aside from "This is what the Screaming Death Clan looks like"). However, my first impression is that given the previous game I'm not going to unvote Fate on principle, particularly considering I'm not sure what part of the mod error actually confirms Fate as Town. (countdown before I get flamed for that--3,2,1...)

I'm out for the next four days, and if I get access I sense that this isn't the game I'll catch up in.
But it promises to be a fascinating read when I get back.
If you really thought about it, you'd see why I was confirmed. But like I SAID, don't. Ignore it, pretend it never happened, let's play this like a mod-error free sexy normal game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Fate »

I'm gonna hella disagree on UK at the moment. It reads genuine and unless Vi is scum I can't see "Ohh snap lets derail this RITE NOW" as a modus operandi. And brushing off a wildfire? No way.
Ok fine, I still don't like UK. Sitting there and bitching about post structure is tech, and I don't care if its her meta.
Does she refuse to read VI's who can't use proper SENTENCE structure or GRAMMAR? Talk about high and mighty and useless to town. She also discredits my entire VV case while claiming to have not even read it carefully.
Because I didn't like your start sans vig-gate.
What's all this then? I mean sure, the post where I called myself concerned town wasn't mean to be "a good start" but it had its own purpose to be thrown in there and results that have proved very interesting.
3.Why yes~. Vigging/Investigating/NKing you is the best play ever. Anyone who doesn't is subpar given that you are nigh unreadable and your playstyle includes incredibly risky gambits that could destroy town. (
*cough* /invitational 11 *cough*
). On the other hand, not-NKing you could be bad for scum since I'll admit that you do sometimes tunnel on scum(not this time though.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Fate »

The last quoted part wasn't supposed to be there.

Or maybe it was left in there by destiny in order to further provoke UK. Who knows.

Happy Thanksgiving anyway, everyone.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:25 am

Post by SpyreX »

What's all this then? I mean sure, the post where I called myself concerned town wasn't mean to be "a good start" but it had its own purpose to be thrown in there and results that have proved very interesting.
Bad choice in words being concise:

Your first post via VV didn't do much for me sans vig business - if I had been around I probably would have raised an eye.

HOWEVER, the responses are grade a amazing.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”