Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

chkflip wrote:I was referring to the point you'd made earlier about how you'd also thought that asking for town tells was silly. What made you change your mind?
That was explained in #42, I saw it be very effective. More accurate description.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:58 am

Post by chkflip »

@Lateral:
- And your post 42 was the reason I even asked, I wanted you to elaborate. Thanks for trying to make
me
look like the doucebag, though, that helps my read on you.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

My bad, I thought you missed it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

DavidParker wrote:Done a quick browse, game got started pretty quick which I like. Shotty is actually semi-contributing to this game? That seems to go against his meta.. And seeing as I've only ever seen him play town and be useless...Hmm.
Not only is this a meta-tell, but Shotty isn't really contributing to the game.

His "first" post - Very wish-washy, doesn't really comment on much, just "observes" and doesn't take a stance.
My first post was clarifying some points on both sides. If you honestly wanted to make me take a side in the first few posts when only some rapid stances took place, that at the moment made both sides look flustered and confused and at least in my thoughts was a point where Lateralus was looking for reactions, then I sigh at you.

Buddies to emp.
Is this a joke? Do you honestly think that Lateralus wasn't on the trail of this game for 24/7? FFS, Lateralus even agrees that he's bit a bit overactive in post #26. On Page 1, he made a triple post, and two double posts. If I'm really buddying to emp, then I should be doing a damn well good job of it. Emp hasn't given out any of his views, just voted Lateralus for posting a lot, so I assume.

Plays the "I missed that post" card (A statement I have used myself as scum on numerous occasions when being caught out...)
What? WHAT? I honestly flipped out at this point. If I'm now scum for missing a post when another person, who I was having a reasonable argument with, posted after and I paid more attention to that post, rather the other post, then I quit mafia. Not to mention, I did later respond to that post, and admit to it. This is the worst scumtell I have ever seen. No jokes.

#28: More wish-washy. "Jumpy can be scummy, and it could be just over-defensive townie"
You do realize that lurking could be scum and town right? Let's move on. I'm sorry that my game theory can have multiple ends, and therefore is now considered wishy-washy.
Honestly. This is a
horrible
case on me. This is basically why I think Lateralus is town. He has townie reasons why I may be scum, and he's been scumhunting. If he's scum, he'll be left alone today.
chkflip wrote:Ah, these are valid points. He's played the "I missed that" twice now, don't know if you just meant toward my question or when he overlooked shotty.
Valid points? What are you smoking.

I'm backtracking now. I had a big post, but I deleted the first post by accident(lol scumtell).
Lateralus wrote:Saying that is an attack though. You're right, you did get out some of your opinions but the thing is I'm not even sure if you believe them when it doesn't look like your backing them up much.
Disliking your style of play is not an attack. Telling you that your play sucks, and is scummy, is an attack.
chkflip wrote:- Could you please elaborate on "Townhunting. For the win."?
Um...not really. I like Townhunting rather than Scumhunting. For the win is just showing my liking of it more.

Right that settles everything I believe, so let me get onto the first part of the old post.

I've made this post multiple times, excluding the DavidParker part which I saw only today. However, I made it on my iPod, which means I depended on Wifi. Wifi always fails. =/

Moving on, let's start this with a bang.

VOTE: Drmyshottyizsick

I've re-examined his post, and made the conclusion that out of everyone here, he is the most probable person to be scum.

Let's analyze this shall we?
drmyshottyizsik wrote:/confirm
vote later

Chill this is just a game
First off, we have Drmyshotty voting Later. I don't see why this vote should stand, at this point. Later has decreased his posts tenfold, and really only had a reasonable argument with me. Therefore, this seems like a total BW of Empking, who said basically the same thing.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:@ chick- I am inclined to vote you due to your active lurking,
Here's the big part why this isn't good.

First off, he's looking at who's watching the thread, which isn't really a huge scum tell, but it's still one.

Second off, he doesn't even seem to be remotely caring about his Lateralus vote. Instead, Chkflip seems like a better target for Active Lurking within the first week of the game.

Something really doesn't seem good here. At all. So, therefore, you're scum.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

active lurking is lurking within your posts, not watching the thread and not posting.
I just got home, i gtg i may post tommorow
#freeShotty
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Voting:
Hiraki: (2) Lateralus22, DavidParker
Lateralus22: (3) Empking, drmyshottyizsik, chkflip
drmyshottyizsik: (1) Hiraki

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by Empking »

Mod: Are you sure of Later voting Shotty?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

The player being voted is on the left and those voting for him/her are on the right.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

chkflip wrote:And your post 42 was the reason I even asked,
I wanted you to elaborate.
Thanks for trying to make me look like the doucebag, though, that helps my read on you
Expanding on this, felt my last post was unsatisfactory. What you're saying isn't true at all, or in the very least you sure as hell didn't explain it that way.
What made you change your mind?
This just looks like you're asking me straight up, if you wanted me to elaborate why didn't you say something the lines of
"Can you elaborate on this, or could you expand on this?"

Why did you get so upset initially, are you worried about how people perceive you? Also how does this help your read on me?

Also looking at the reasons for your vote, why did it take so long to come about? I was questioning and I changed my vote early on the first page. Why not vote me for those reasons then instead of later on?

Do you think questioning is scummy, if so why?
chkflip wrote:You jump to me,
then to Hiraki... for what?
Are asking questions and voting inexclusive to you? Do not like.
Did you miss my post where I said all my reasons for doing so?
Hiraki wrote:Disliking your style of play is not an attack. Telling you that your play sucks, and is scummy, is an attack.
Fair enough, I thought it was one because you said that at the same time you said you were suspicious of me.
Hiraki wrote:First off, he's looking at who's watching the thread, which isn't really a huge scum tell, but it's still one.
Why is this a scum tell?
Hiraki wrote:Honestly. This is a horrible case on me.
This is basically why I think Lateralus is town.
He has townie reasons why I may be scum,
and he's been scumhunting. If he's scum, he'll be left alone today.
Why would
David
posting a case against you make you think
I'm
town? Didn't you say so initially you were suspicious of me because you didn't like my reasons for attacking you?

The last bit sounds weird. Is this implying I'm going to get attacked if I'm town since that wouldn't happen if I was scum?

David & Shotty
: What do you think of Hiraki's case towards shotty?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:30 am

not really a case, but a bunch of IIoA
#freeShotty
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Do you think that's scummy or is that just null to you?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:34 pm

eh it's null, because i do it myself as scum and town
#freeShotty
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Hiraki »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:not really a case, but a bunch of IIoA
Ludicrous.
Lateralus22 wrote: Why is this a scum tell?
Because no one should ever put in their case that someone is watching the thread but not posting. It's a Null Tell, and putting it in a case is scummy to me. Not to mention, the only proof of this is a Screen Capture, and it's not really appropriate for mafia.

Why would
David
posting a case against you make you think
I'm
town? Didn't you say so initially you were suspicious of me because you didn't like my reasons for attacking you?
I was unsure if you were totally town before the post I had made with FoSing you fully. Upon more investigation, I found that your "jumpiness" was more Town-Sided then Scum-Sided. David's case is just blarg overall, and makes me meh.

The last bit sounds weird. Is this implying I'm going to get attacked if I'm town since that wouldn't happen if I was scum?
Not sure what you mean here.
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Lateralus22 has announced a V/LA until Sunday.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Empking »

Yeah, there'[s no IIOA involved in Hikari's case.

Unvote: Later
Vote: Shotty
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:35 am

Hiraki wrote:
DavidParker wrote:Done a quick browse, game got started pretty quick which I like. Shotty is actually semi-contributing to this game? That seems to go against his meta.. And seeing as I've only ever seen him play town and be useless...Hmm.
Not only is this a meta-tell, but Shotty isn't really contributing to the game.

His "first" post - Very wish-washy, doesn't really comment on much, just "observes" and doesn't take a stance.
My first post was clarifying some points on both sides. If you honestly wanted to make me take a side in the first few posts when only some rapid stances took place, that at the moment made both sides look flustered and confused and at least in my thoughts was a point where Lateralus was looking for reactions, then I sigh at you.

Buddies to emp.
Is this a joke? Do you honestly think that Lateralus wasn't on the trail of this game for 24/7? FFS, Lateralus even agrees that he's bit a bit overactive in post #26. On Page 1, he made a triple post, and two double posts. If I'm really buddying to emp, then I should be doing a damn well good job of it. Emp hasn't given out any of his views, just voted Lateralus for posting a lot, so I assume.

Plays the "I missed that post" card (A statement I have used myself as scum on numerous occasions when being caught out...)
What? WHAT? I honestly flipped out at this point. If I'm now scum for missing a post when another person, who I was having a reasonable argument with, posted after and I paid more attention to that post, rather the other post, then I quit mafia. Not to mention, I did later respond to that post, and admit to it. This is the worst scumtell I have ever seen. No jokes.

#28: More wish-washy. "Jumpy can be scummy, and it could be just over-defensive townie"
You do realize that lurking could be scum and town right? Let's move on. I'm sorry that my game theory can have multiple ends, and therefore is now considered wishy-washy.
Honestly. This is a
horrible
case on me. This is basically why I think Lateralus is town. He has townie reasons why I may be scum, and he's been scumhunting. If he's scum, he'll be left alone today.

IIoA
chkflip wrote:Ah, these are valid points. He's played the "I missed that" twice now, don't know if you just meant toward my question or when he overlooked shotty.
Valid points? What are you smoking.

Stupid rhetorical fluff! Why are the posts not valid? this is IIoA as well

I'm backtracking now. I had a big post, but I deleted the first post by accident(lol scumtell).

Starts with IIoA, and then tells us pointsless shit that does nothing but create fluff.

Lateralus wrote:Saying that is an attack though. You're right, you did get out some of your opinions but the thing is I'm not even sure if you believe them when it doesn't look like your backing them up much.
Disliking your style of play is not an attack. Telling you that your play sucks, and is scummy, is an attack.

IIoA/Sheeping/Obvious, and very unneeded fluff.

chkflip wrote:- Could you please elaborate on "Townhunting. For the win."?

Um...not really.

So you plan on doing something "pro-town" the whole game, but not give us any indication of how or why you are doing it? Well... REALLY?!

I like Townhunting rather than Scumhunting. For the win is just showing my liking of it more.

We don't need to lynch town, we need to lynch scum. There are less scum to hunt for so it is easier, and way more pro-town. You sir are FTF

Right that settles everything I believe, so let me get onto the first part of the old post.

IIoA

I've made this post multiple times, excluding the DavidParker part which I saw only today. However, I made it on my iPod, which means I depended on Wifi. Wifi always fails. =/

FLUFF!

Moving on, let's start this with a bang.

VOTE: Drmyshottyizsick
I've re-examined his post, and made the conclusion that out of everyone here, he is the most probable person to be scum.

How can you say this if you've been town hunting??? So you have both scum pinned already? GO YOU![/sarcasm]

Let's analyze this shall we?
vote later

First off, we have Drmyshotty voting Later. I don't see why this vote should stand, at this point. Later has decreased his posts tenfold, and really only had a reasonable argument with me. Therefore, this seems like a total BW of Empking, who said basically the same thing.

That was my RVS vote! It's scummy to hold it against me!
drmyshottyizsik wrote:@ chick- I am inclined to vote you due to your active lurking,

First off, he's looking at who's watching the thread, which isn't really a huge scum tell, but it's still one
Um,,, ya no this is not true at all, you just either misrepped me or misunderstood what Active Lurking is.

Second off, he doesn't even seem to be remotely caring about his Lateralu's vote. Instead, Chkflip seems like a better target for Active Lurking within the first week of the game.

You're right I'm not trying to push my RVS vote to a quick lynch! How
scum
town of me!

Something really doesn't seem good here. At all. So, therefore, you're scum
How off your rocker are you?!?! Do I even need to pont out why this is scummy??? I am scum, because it doesn't feel right to you?!?!?!

unvote
vote Hiraki

^For reasons stated in this post
#freeShotty
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Empking »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Let's analyze this shall we?
vote later

That was my RVS vote! It's scummy to hold it against me!

First off, he's looking at who's watching the thread, which isn't really a huge scum tell, but it's still one
Um,,, ya no this is not true at all, you just either misrepped me or misunderstood what Active Lurking is.

Second off, he doesn't even seem to be remotely caring about his Lateralu's vote. Instead, Chkflip seems like a better target for Active Lurking within the first week of the game.

You're right I'm not trying to push my RVS vote to a quick lynch! How
scum
town of me!

Something really doesn't seem good here. At all. So, therefore, you're scum
How off your rocker are you?!?! Do I even need to pont out why this is scummy??? I am scum, because it doesn't feel right to you?!?!?!

You called it originally IIoA but now it's just completely wrong. What changed your mind? Also if its as wrong as you suggest I'd I've thought you'd be passionate about it, not ignore it.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:47 am

I have super limitted access right now, tpday's the first time I've been able to post this much. also when I said IIoA I meant it, but i was talking more about the beggining of his post. I had only skimmed that post until this morning
#freeShotty
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:07 am

Post by chkflip »

Continues calling things IIoA... but does it himself as both... so how can that be a viable point used by him. Doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense to me. Still got my eye on Lateral as his scum partner (since an argument between two scumbuddies could easily make them both look town) but shotty just, pardon the pun, shot to the top of my list.

Vote: Shotty
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:42 am

chk, I'm not saying that his IIoA is scummy, but I am saying that all of the other things i pointed out is scummy, your vote makes no sense unless you mis understood me
#freeShotty
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:04 am

Post by DavidParker »

shotty's play does not fit the town shotty i know of. Also, his "cases" on people seem to lack validity and seem somewhat forced, and the way he said "it could come from scum or town because i do it as both" seemed to be an oberly cautious statement as he doesnt want to take a stance.

However, I still find hiraki as probable scum although depending how day goes i'd be willing to hammer shotty later.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:15 am

DP- I use IIoA with out even thinking about it, I was simply saying it's null, and my case on hiraki is one of the best cases I've ever made. This is not forced, I'm just actually paying attention in this game
#freeShotty
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Voting:
Hiraki: (3) Lateralus22 drmyshottyizsik, DavidParker
drmyshottyizsik:(3) Hiraki, Empking, chkflip

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Resetting the prod count from this post on due to Thanksgiving.
Last edited by Mitsuru Kirijo on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by DavidParker »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:DP- I use IIoA with out even thinking about it, I was simply saying it's null, and my case on hiraki is one of the best cases I've ever made. This is not forced, I'm just actually paying attention in this game

yeah that's my problem. You are paying attention. Never seen you do that, but thanks for playing, I'm not going to use it against you despite it irking me.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Ok, and the reason I'm not "paying attention" is because I am, or was at the fairmont hotel in bpston with my family for thanksgiving, so not only did i not have much time, but I also had tp pay like hell for internet. It's me or Hiraki, pick one
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Open Games”