SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

I didn't think the question was so assenine, really. It wasn't any sort of attempt at rolefishing. I simply asked diddin the question after Sorrow said he was scum in every game that the two had played. It was just to see how he'd respond; I seriously didn't expect him to answer it at all. The defensive town-like reaction was what I was hoping for. I'd also like to note that, where I normally play, that's not too farfetched a question. I will, however, take note and ask myself 'could this be considered rolefishing?' in the future. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by diddin »

Your reaction is townish. You're still slightly scummy but I wouldn't lynch you just for that.

Vote: GIS

Back to dat policy lynchin
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

diddin wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
diddin wrote:I propose a policy lynch of GIS.

Vote: GandalfIzSik

Zodiark probably has a post restriction but it isn't one that gets in the way or anything.
I second this unless Shotty isn't with him.
Then if Gandalf survives, not a big deal to me.
Alas I would pursue this lynch but chk is already incredi-scummy so GIS can wait.

Glad this game doesn't look like it has too much vigbait... to any vig out there: GIS if Shotty is being Shotty is a great shot. Bunny and Mongoose are good shots too based on past games and the like.
What don't include me in that pile ._.
At least not yet, my play has been on and off good and bad recently, more good then bad.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Keeping the FoS on chkflip. Reaction is satisfiable atm, but since not much else is going on, he retains the FoS and not a vote.

Policy lynching is meh atm. Yes 1/2 of the gandalfizsik is dmsis, but give the benefit of the doubt and treat it as gandalf until dmsis appears, which then i'll re-evaluate. In the mean time no policy lynch unless the policy lynchee is scummy.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

I really hope this talk of 'Policy Lynching' is just a 'Let's get out of RVS!" and not a "Dude, I'm like...
completely
serious. Let's lynch this scumbag!' kind of deal. Because if it's the latter, I will be severally disappointed.

To me, PLing is, at the best of times Anti-Town; at the others, 100% completely scummy.
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

chkflip wrote:diddin, does your character wear clothes? Shells don't count.
chkflip wrote:I didn't think the question was so assenine, really. It wasn't any sort of attempt at rolefishing. I simply asked diddin the question after Sorrow said he was scum in every game that the two had played. It was just to see how he'd respond; I seriously didn't expect him to answer it at all. The defensive town-like reaction was what I was hoping for. I'd also like to note that, where I normally play, that's not too farfetched a question. I will, however, take note and ask myself 'could this be considered rolefishing?' in the future. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
So you asked the question based on the point that it was raised he was always scum, so are you saying that you know that the scum will be wearing clothes and not a shell and how would you know that? And if it is not to far-fetched a question to ask for your normal games why would you not expect to get an answer?

FOS chkflip

PranaDevil wrote:
vote: Swiftstrike

As a nice welcome to Mafia Scum ol' buddy ol' pal :D
Don't be trying to buddy up to me, I'll be keeping my eye on you as well.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wow, never have I seen a further stretch of something I've written. The shell comment is in reference to, y'know, koopa troopas? It was an assumption that Bowser's inner circle could very well be the scum group here. I wouldn't expect to get an answer because of the obviously silly backing to the question. So what if he's been scum in all games with Sorrow? That's neither here nor there to me, as it is with anybody else with half a logical brain. I've asked a similarly styled question in the aforementioned place and got a pretty similar answer to what diddin said.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Wow, I hope you weren't insinuating that I was serious with my reasons behind my RV. I mean... I know I have my blond moments.. but that;s pushing it a bit too far wouldn't you say? :o
W/L/O
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Not in the slightest. Just thought it'd for sure shove us the hell out of RVS, which I'm not the biggest fan of. And hey, would you look at that, it worked. Doing anti-town things also pull out those less experienced scum players right into the baited trap. Even after me blatantly pointing this out? They'll still bite. ;)
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:To me, PLing is, at the best of times Anti-Town; at the others, 100% completely scummy.
And so...? I don't see any pressure on the people who are calling for a PL, just a comment here that you don't want GiS PL'd.

Vote: Midnight's Sorrow

---

Lord Bowser: does "Set Fire To: X" no longer count as a vote? T_T)

I advise you to read the Invasion Log more thoroughly. I included your vote when I made it.
Last edited by Bowser on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:52 pm

and... your point is? 'Cause I think I made mine
pretty
clear.
W/L/O
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm

chkflip wrote:Not in the slightest. Just thought it'd for sure shove us the hell out of RVS, which I'm not the biggest fan of. And hey, would you look at that, it worked. Doing anti-town things also pull out those less experienced scum players right into the baited trap. Even after me blatantly pointing this out? They'll still bite. ;)
Ah, gotcha ;)
W/L/O
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

My point is that you're blowing hot air. Of the people proposing PLs, who do you think has scummy intentions? Who sounds genuinely concerned about GiS?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Hot air? Hardly.

Given the context of my post 79, I would think that if a satisfactory answer was not given to it I would reevaluate the people proposing the PLs.

I have no idea if these people are being serious about it or just stuck in a RVS rut. Which was the reason behind the post in the first place AV.
W/L/O
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wait.

Have you played with Shotty before, MS? :P
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Yeah. Twice I think.
W/L/O
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:24 am

Post by AurorusVox »

If you've played with Shotty before you should know that these are most likely serious considerations of a PL. I'd be interested in how people think Gandalf (and his assertion that Shotty doesn't even know the game has started) affect whether or not GiS should be PL'd?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vote Iecerint

obvious fake scum-hunting.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:09 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I really hope this talk of 'Policy Lynching' is just a 'Let's get out of RVS!" and not a "Dude, I'm like...
completely
serious. Let's lynch this scumbag!' kind of deal. Because if it's the latter, I will be severally disappointed.

To me, PLing is, at the best of times Anti-Town; at the others, 100% completely scummy.
unvote, vote Midnight Sorrow

I dont beleive for a second you havent been in a game where people place a PL vote to start a game...there was no point to this post, we are on day 4 with absolutely jack shit to go on...this post looks like someone who wants to take a firm stance on something he thinks will look towny....but failed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok, first off, sorry for the large post, but, thankfully, its not a 'wall post', just very large because of the number of quotes, and how I space them. i am very concise(in fact, I have difficulty making posts with massive paragraphs.)
chkflip wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
chkflip wrote:
VOTE: Zodiark13

Very irritating post restriction... or he's trying to put up the facade that he's got one... we'll see which.
quick honest answer...

is this the only reason you are voting him?
- It's just an RVS vote, really. The restriction is easily overlooked. Aht leest he dun haff two typ lyk dis. I played a game recently where someone was Ozzy Ozbourne and that was their restriction. This one? Not so bad.
This is just me being quirky, and getting into the spirit of the games theme. Don't expect me to stop at any time though. Also, off topic, please do elaborate on the Ozzy Ozbourne post restriction. A RL friend wants to know.

chkflip wrote:diddin, does your character wear clothes? Shells don't count.
chkflip wrote:I didn't think the question was so assenine, really. It wasn't any sort of attempt at rolefishing. I simply asked diddin the question after Sorrow said he was scum in every game that the two had played. It was just to see how he'd respond; I seriously didn't expect him to answer it at all. The defensive town-like reaction was what I was hoping for. I'd also like to note that, where I normally play, that's not too farfetched a question. I will, however, take note and ask myself 'could this be considered rolefishing?' in the future. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
So, after being called out for rolefishing, you backtrack, claim to be reactionfishing, then backtrack from that in one post?

Set Fire to: chkflip

gandalf5166 wrote:OOH I LIKE THIS WAGON

VOTE: chkflip
Kindly explain your reason for jumping on this wagon or kindly GTFO from it. I don't much care for riding with scum.

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I really hope this talk of 'Policy Lynching' is just a 'Let's get out of RVS!" and not a "Dude, I'm like...
completely

Policy lynching is very good if the day is nearing its end, there is no clear candidate for lynch, and there is a player being a total douche. Also, I hear that, in games with a player mod, D1 mod lynch is a must.

Also, one last thing.

ALL HAIL LORD BOWSER!!!
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:26 am

Post by chkflip »

The person playing Ozzy had to misspell every single word they posted. It was irritating as all hell.

How do you figure it's backtracking? They asked questions, I answered them. You lost me there.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:40 am

Post by Nexus »

Vote: Pranadevil

Die mother funker.
Trans rights are human rights.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:41 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I forgot you were in this thing... bar steward :P.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Bowser »

The next Invasion Log will be soon. This time, I'll put it in alphabetical order. It WILL take a while.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Bowser »

THE SECOND INVASION LOG OF DAY 1

>Antihero [1] Zodiark13

>>>AurorusVox [3] Antihero, GandalfIzSik, mongoose

Bunnylover
>>>chkflip [3] Iecerint, diddin, GhostWriter

>curiouskarmadog [1] AurorusVox

danakillsu
>diddin [1] Midnight's Sorrow

>>GandalfIzSik [2] Bunnylover, SwiftStrike

>>GhostWriter [2] SharkFinn, danakillsu

Gollum
Head_Honcho
horrordude0215
>Iecerint [1] Zdenek

jimfinn
Lakitu
Lowell
Lrdwhyt
mallowgeno
Meh+Rawr
>Midnight's Sorrow [1] curiouskarmadog

>mongoose [1] Lakitu

Nexus
OpposedForce
>Pranadevil [1] Nexus

SharkFinn [0]
>SwiftStrike [1] Pranadevil

Zdenek
>Zodiark13 [1] chkflip

Not Voting: Whoever hasn't voted

>Game Status and Deadline
>>Day 1
>>With 28 alive, 15 will burn the target to a golden crisp. The one in bold will meet their maker if time were to run out. If there are more than one bolded, that's where my random choice will burn.
>>Deadline is Wednesday, December 15th, at 7:00pm EST
>>Some votes were not counted because the player hasn't unvoted. See curiouskarmadog's post that unvoted for the correct way to do so.

>Replacements
>>OpposedForce is being replaced
>>MehPlusRawr is being replaced
>>mallowgeno is being replaced

>Away Statuses
>>Zdenek is on V/LA until an ungiven time.
Last edited by Bowser on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”