moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by moose200x »

Substrike22 wrote:Yes that's it exactly.
Yeah Yeah. I just wanna clarify with you- You honestly believe I am scum already? Or is this one of those random wagon things?
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

I think that your /confirm post is the scummiest post so far in the game. Now you're asking questions to which I've already answered on Page 1. Note the top of my post with a vote for you. It has your answer. Stall more. Boberz' chainsaw of you looks even better now.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by moose200x »

Substrike22 wrote:I think that your /confirm post is the scummiest post so far in the game. Now you're asking questions to which I've already answered on Page 1. Note the top of my post with a vote for you. It has your answer. Stall more. Boberz' chainsaw of you looks even better now.
Damn boy, you're talking pretty fucking big so early in the game. And what the fuck are you talking about "Stall more"? It's page 2 bro.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by boberz »

Not really a chainsaw, I though moose was a fair bit scummy, I had nothing to add to it particularly and it seemed to have a bit of support or so.

Meanwhile I also thought it strange that Hiraki mentioned he was scummy, also mentioned someone else then voted for a random. Voting for someone you think is scummy for weak reasons is much better than random votes and it felt really off.

---
And this is scummy, why? Did you honestly believe that I could vote one of the people in my post based off of that information, fully knowing that they would most probably be scum?
I must be misunderstanding this, it sounds to me that you are admitting to being scum and damning atleast one of the other two as scum too. Surely I am reading this wrong?

Did I think it was scummy, yes. Because voting for those people would have been worth more than a vote for a random. Also you avoided creating a wagon with some real pressure in exchange for a random meaningless vote. Atleast when I avoided the wagon (rightly or wrongly) I exchanged it for a real case and a real point.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Yeah it amazes me that you can't remember a post from half a page ago, brah. Imagine what'll happen when we're up to 3 or 4.

Also you still haven't addressed the issue of why all of Hikari, Boberz, and I all agreed you made a scummy post in the first place. Might want to focus on that in your next post, "boy".

p-edit: Fair enough Boberz. I agree with your point about his vote, by the way. Waiting for his explanation on that one.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by moose200x »

Substrike22 wrote:Yeah it amazes me that you can't remember a post from half a page ago, brah. Imagine what'll happen when we're up to 3 or 4.

Also you still haven't addressed the issue of why all of Hikari, Boberz, and I all agreed you made a scummy post in the first place. Might want to focus on that in your next post, "boy".

p-edit: Fair enough Boberz. I agree with your point about his vote, by the way. Waiting for his explanation on that one.

You seriously think I care what anyone of you three has to say? I MAKE SCUMMY POSTS all game, get used to it. Or just tunnel me until day 3 when I am finally lynched and everyone bitches at me for ruining the game. Been there done that.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Agree about moose.

Vote: moose200x
I'm a talking computer.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

Substrike wrote:However, I agree with boberz that I would like to know why you're voting Maryayaarera over Moose right now. Moose wagon needs some help. I want pressure, damn it.

Also, Hiraki can you clarify your above argument? What do you mean by "Did you honestly believe...knowing that they would most probably be scum?"
1) I was not 100% sure on Moose. I like RVS. Pressure doesn't really help a lot, and I don't think it's required. At least FMPOV. I'll vote someone when they're extremely scummy thank you very much. Perhaps, that helps?

2)From that post, Moose could be notifying someone in a past game, or perhaps he does it in every game. While I doubt it was the latter, or even either, I could not nail that Moose was 100% scum.

Moose
: Can you explain any town reason to place that post?
Boberz wrote:Did I think it was scummy, yes. Because voting for those people would have been worth more than a vote for a random. Also you avoided creating a wagon with some real pressure in exchange for a random meaningless vote. Atleast when I avoided the wagon (rightly or wrongly) I exchanged it for a real case and a real point.
This is true. I had never thought of it this way. Again, I don't like applying pressure, and just randomly voted. I guess it would've been more helpful to vote Moose.
Moose wrote:You seriously think I care what anyone of you three has to say? I MAKE SCUMMY POSTS all game, get used to it. Or just tunnel me until day 3 when I am finally lynched and everyone bitches at me for ruining the game. Been there done that.
This is yucky.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 am

Post by boberz »

Because pressure on scummy players to determine their allignment is such a bad thing. /sarcasm

Not really good enough hiraki. A random vote is useless, you cant have an RVS just because you fancy it.

Not only that but despite accepting that a random vote was not appropriate you do not move your vote.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:16 am

Post by moose200x »

@mod vote count please

Hmmmm I wonder what I do now, seems like half of you are ready to lynch me I said I want to improve my game. Makes no sense to me.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Hiraki »

boberz wrote:Because pressure on scummy players to determine their allignment is such a bad thing.
I still stand by it being useless. While you may believe the opposite, I don't. Therefore, I don't pressure.

Not really good enough hiraki. A random vote is useless, you cant have an RVS just because you fancy it.
Aware. We are on Page 1. I don't see the point of getting out of RVS too quickly, just because Moose posted something that's slightly scummy.

Not only that but despite accepting that a random vote was not appropriate you do not move your vote.
That was forgetfulness on my part.
Unvote

Moose wrote:Hmmmm I wonder what I do now, seems like half of you are ready to lynch me I said I want to improve my game. Makes no sense to me.
Sort of, but I guess I'll explain it.
Moose wrote:But yeah, just don' t think I am scummy cuz I am not acting as scummy as usuall LOL.
Unless you can find a town motivation to post this, I can only see scum saying this.

It doesn't look like we're going to get anywhere good from Moose. So, BW. Wheee.

Vote: Moose
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Mariyta »

I can't decide if moose is really scummy or if he's just so scummy, even trying to be less scummy makes him scummy.

I don't think Hiraki did anything wrong, and boberz is overreacting.

I think moose is at 4, which is too many on page 2, IMO, so VOTE: boberz.

Hi Dekes!

Side note:My life has taken an unexpected turn and internet access is limited. I can hopefully check in daily and I will do my best to keep up.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 am

Post by boberz »

Hiraki, you go from moose being only slightly scummy and pressure being a bad thing. To shamelessly bandwagonning moose in a sentence or two.

Hiraki we never had an RVS, that is why I am scolding you for a random vote.

If you disagree with me (and most other people) over pressure atleast explain why. And the page we are on matters not.

For the record all, moose is always like this, so be careful I am not trying to slow the wagon just making sure people are aware of the meta.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 am

Post by moose200x »

So, are you guys wanting me to claim now or what? It seems like bob- hiraki and substrike r ready for my end
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:14 am

Post by boberz »

bob isnt even voting for you.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:bob isnt even voting for you.
then why is bob giving me a hard time? :(
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 am

Post by boberz »

I dont thik I am, I think I said that a couple of your posts were scummy, but I am attacking Hiraki mostly atm.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:55 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:I dont thik I am, I think I said that a couple of your posts were scummy, but I am attacking Hiraki mostly atm.
oh ok
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:32 am

Post by LordChronos »

Moose, why would we want you to claim on page 2 with only three votes on you when we need seven to lynch?
I'm a talking computer.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 am

Post by boberz »

I am interested in who you think is scum and why moose.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 am

Post by moose200x »

LordChronos wrote:Moose, why would we want you to claim on page 2 with only three votes on you when we need seven to lynch?
Just being myself bro.

As for who I think is scum..... um.... nobody yet. Nothing seems fishy. Superstar or whatever that guys name is he tunnled me hard for no reason, that wasnt normal.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 am

Post by boberz »

Moose deserves a few more votes people, he clearly is too big for his boots about the ones he has already. I want my pressure to go somewhere so I am letting it run for a bit.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:Moose deserves a few more votes people, he clearly is too big for his boots about the ones he has already. I want my pressure to go somewhere so I am letting it run for a bit.
you flip flop alot
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

note: I'm sick, so if anything doesn't make sense there was some problem getting it out of my head and into my computer.
Hiraki wrote:
moose200x wrote:also guys, I am going to try and change my play for this game. I am getting better and better at this game and I would like to try to improve my always reading scummy style. I will more than likely go back to my old ways lol. But yeah, just don' t think I am scummy cuz I am not acting as scummy as usuall LOL.

So yeah :)
Cool story bro. This just gave me the wrong feeling.
^that was also my initial reaction. Everything was fine up to the very last sentence. How we treat this though, depends on the type of moose this is. Is he the type that will say these awkward comments often? Also, what is the reading scummy style? I think I know what he might be talking about, but I'll have to skim his old games.
Substrike22 wrote:Moose wagon needs some help. I want pressure, damn it.
I never like when people say the first sentence, or any form of it....
As for the second sentence...I'm pretty sure when you say your intent of pressuring, you just kinda ruin your plan. Just saying >_>
boberz wrote:
Hiraki wrote:And this is scummy, why? Did you honestly believe that I could vote one of the people in my post based off of that information, fully knowing that they would most probably be scum?
I must be misunderstanding this, it sounds to me that you are admitting to being scum and damning atleast one of the other two as scum too. Surely I am reading this wrong?
Interesting point here. Hiraki is another I will probably look into.

@Hiraki: Could you possibly rephrase that sentence? Just...re-say what you mean in different words.

Those are my initial reactions right now. For better or for worse, everyone I talked about in my post caught my eye. I'm assuming when I look up moose's old games, that will probably explain his behavior.

Also, not everyone in this game has posted yet. Just under half have not gotten into this conversation yet, so please do not be hasty with lynchings.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”