Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:note: I'm sick, so if anything doesn't make sense there was some problem getting it out of my head and into my computer.
Hiraki wrote:
moose200x wrote:also guys, I am going to try and change my play for this game. I am getting better and better at this game and I would like to try to improve my always reading scummy style. I will more than likely go back to my old ways lol. But yeah, just don' t think I am scummy cuz I am not acting as scummy as usuall LOL.

So yeah :)
Cool story bro. This just gave me the wrong feeling.
^that was also my initial reaction. Everything was fine up to the very last sentence. How we treat this though, depends on the type of moose this is. Is he the type that will say these awkward comments often? Also, what is the reading scummy style? I think I know what he might be talking about, but I'll have to skim his old games.
Substrike22 wrote:Moose wagon needs some help. I want pressure, damn it.
I never like when people say the first sentence, or any form of it....
As for the second sentence...I'm pretty sure when you say your intent of pressuring, you just kinda ruin your plan. Just saying >_>
boberz wrote:
Hiraki wrote:And this is scummy, why? Did you honestly believe that I could vote one of the people in my post based off of that information, fully knowing that they would most probably be scum?
I must be misunderstanding this, it sounds to me that you are admitting to being scum and damning atleast one of the other two as scum too. Surely I am reading this wrong?
Interesting point here. Hiraki is another I will probably look into.

@Hiraki: Could you possibly rephrase that sentence? Just...re-say what you mean in different words.

Those are my initial reactions right now. For better or for worse, everyone I talked about in my post caught my eye. I'm assuming when I look up moose's old games, that will probably explain his behavior.

Also, not everyone in this game has posted yet. Just under half have not gotten into this conversation yet, so please do not be hasty with lynchings.
What don't you like about me calling for an information gathering pressure wagon? If Hikari doesn't buy wagons as good scum hunting tools I'm interested to know how he makes decisions, but that's probably a better conversation for after the game. I, on the other hand, believe in wagons, and believe they force scum into making mistakes.

Take for example, the way moose has been acting since I started putting pressure on. Favorite post by far (behind the confirmation post) has to be:
moose200x wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:Yeah it amazes me that you can't remember a post from half a page ago, brah. Imagine what'll happen when we're up to 3 or 4.

Also you still haven't addressed the issue of why all of Hikari, Boberz, and I all agreed you made a scummy post in the first place. Might want to focus on that in your next post, "boy".

p-edit: Fair enough Boberz. I agree with your point about his vote, by the way. Waiting for his explanation on that one.

You seriously think I care what anyone of you three has to say? I MAKE SCUMMY POSTS all game, get used to it. Or just tunnel me until day 3 when I am finally lynched and everyone bitches at me for ruining the game. Been there done that.
That one.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:35 am

Post by AntB »

@Hiraki
How can you have possible Town-reads this early in the game? By the time of your post there was 6 posts and only 1 serious vote. This could be me being a VI but I can't see how that's possible.
Also stating that you agree with the case against moose but not voting yourself seems weird to me.

@boberz
One-man-bandwagon coming through!!
Seriously though, you seem WAAAY to keen to get this wagon going against Moose.

@Moose
Why give up so easily? Your not even at 50% lynch and you seem to be crumbling under pressure...

UNVOTE: Mr Wright seeing as it was the the realtivly short RVS stage.
My biggest suspicion at the moment is
FoS: Hiraki
as having town-tells in 6 posts seems like a quick/early cover up to me.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:38 am

Post by LordChronos »

@AntB

Wagons are good. And I believe that Hiraki is voting moose right now.
I'm a talking computer.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 am

Post by moose200x »

I AM NOT CRUMBLING, I AM NOT GIVING UP THIS IS HOW I MOTHERFUCKING PLAY.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:48 am

Post by boberz »

Play better then
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:Play better then
Shut up
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:54 am

Post by boberz »

No, Why?

Btw I will continue to nag you untill you do something constructive.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:58 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:
No, Why?

Btw I will continue to nag you untill you do something constructive.
Here this is constructive. I bolded your post for you.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 am

Post by boberz »

If I get you to help town it will have been constructive. I am doing you a favour here moose. Just try and find scum. PLease do it for yourself. Gain an IQ point or two and actually try and find scum. PLeas pleas please please.

Or you will get vigged in every game that has a vig from now until eternity. Do you want to be the fool who always gets lynched or vigged?

Go and find us scum.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:If I get you to help town it will have been constructive. I am doing you a favour here moose. Just try and find scum. PLease do it for yourself. Gain an IQ point or two and actually try and find scum. PLeas pleas please please.

Or you will get vigged in every game that has a vig from now until eternity. Do you want to be the fool who always gets lynched or vigged?

Go and find us scum.
How can I find scum when there is no content besides me defending myself or being attacked
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 am

Post by boberz »

Firstly it is not, there is stuff on hiraki on me, and i am sure on others.

Secondly of course you can search our attackers for scumminess.

Come on try
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 am

Post by moose200x »

Dude stop with the whole "Look at me being pro-town" routine, it's getting sad now.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:25 am

Post by AntB »

@Lord Chronos
Didn't deny that, I quite like early wagons, i was just highlighting boberz seems over keen to get this one going

VOTE: moose200x
Rage is not good. Its not hard to perform a scum hunt, and the only reason I can think of you attempting to not bother is that you yourself are scum.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:29 am

Post by boberz »

moose200x wrote:Dude stop with the whole "Look at me being pro-town" routine, it's getting sad now.
Being protown should never get old, but please st try and find some scum please, I am beig very nice by my standards.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 am

Post by moose200x »

Being pro-town is good. You are trying to look pro-town.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 am

Post by boberz »

They are both good, but go and find scum. Unless you have picked this as your scumhunting. In which case you need to embelish and explain,
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

boberz wrote:Hiraki, you go from moose being only slightly scummy and pressure being a bad thing. To shamelessly bandwagonning moose in a sentence or two.
...Not really.

Hiraki we never had an RVS, that is why I am scolding you for a random vote.
Who are you to say that there was no RVS? Not to mention, if it is a random vote, why should you care about it? In fact, why is it scummy, rather than null?

If you disagree with me (and most other people) over pressure atleast explain why. And the page we are on matters not.
Pressure only works in Newbie Games and/or with new players, and even in that case, it doesn't work well. And, yes it does.

For the record all, moose is always like this, so be careful I am not trying to slow the wagon just making sure people are aware of the meta.
From what I read, this is true. However, I rarely use Meta to base a case, or to defend.
Moose wrote:As for who I think is scum..... um.... nobody yet. Nothing seems fishy. Superstar or whatever that guys name is he tunnled me hard for no reason, that wasnt normal.
I did the same thing. Why am I not scum. Also, how in the world was he tunneling you?
AttM wrote:Could you possibly rephrase that sentence? Just...re-say what you mean in different words.
I need to know why voting Mariyta was scummier than voting someone who I talked. I don't see why it is, seeing that I don't believe that pressure works(at least most of the time), and because I wasn't sure if any of the people that I talked about were scum. I do believe that there is a greater possibility for Moosescum now, so that's why I'm voting. Ignoring questions isn't helping either.
Substrike wrote:If Hikari doesn't buy wagons as good scum hunting tools I'm interested to know how he makes decisions, but that's probably a better conversation for after the game
Not liking Pressure=/= Not liking Wagons

Wagons tell a lot, and don't need to have pressure on them. They are great scum hunting finds, but I find posts to be a more reliable source.
Moose wrote:Take for example, the way moose has been acting since I started putting pressure on. Favorite post by far (behind the confirmation post) has to be
I highly doubt Moose would say something different if people FoS'd him, rather than Voted him. I guess you could call that applying some form of pressure, but I hope you get what I mean. This isn't too abnormal from what we've already seen from him.
AntB wrote:My biggest suspicion at the moment is FoS: Hiraki as having town-tells in 6 posts seems like a quick/early cover up to me.
You find me worthy of suspicion due to having Town-Tells? Well. Um. I guess that's a personal thing, because I don't really think there's anything there. But w/e. FoS' are worthless in any case.
AntB wrote:Seriously though, you seem WAAAY to keen to get this wagon going against Moose.
He's voting me, btw. At least, I'm pretty sure. If Boberz is voting Moose, I will be annoyed.
Moose wrote:How can I find scum when there is no content besides me defending myself or being attacked
Those things called "eyes" are useful, y'know. Honestly, this is crap. First off, when have you ever defended yourself? Second off, am I not being attacked then? Is Boberz not being attacked?
moose200x wrote:Being pro-town is good. You are trying to look pro-town.
Explain this, please.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:29 am

Post by moose200x »

Imploring someone to scum hunt over and over is not being pro-town. He is trying to apper town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

moose200x wrote:
Imploring someone to scum hunt over and over is not being pro-town. He is trying to apper town.
So then you believe he is scum?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: boberz
You seem to be reacting to nothing. Hiraki's comments looked pretty joking. Why so overdefensive?
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by moose200x »

Hiraki wrote:
moose200x wrote:
So then you believe he is scum?

I am not sure. I doubt he is scum cuz would scum come out and so blatantly try to quick lynch someone?
Mr Wright
Mr Wright
Townie
Mr Wright
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Mr Wright »

Moose200x, so far you have mostly been talking about yourself. Try to focus more on scumhunting and less on surviving. Tell what you think of the other players, ask them questions et cetera.

I'm not interested in the Moose200x bandwagon. Actually, I'm pretty sure he's town from the way he's been posting. The inital 'change' post during confirmations is a non-tell, especially for someone like Moose200x. Questioning that post is a nice way to break away from the RVS, nothing more.
Hiraki 20 wrote:I already have some town reads, so keep posting please.
Would you mind sharing these town reads with us?
Hiraki 36 wrote:
boberz wrote:Not really good enough hiraki. A random vote is useless, you cant have an RVS just because you fancy it.
Aware. We are on Page 1. I don't see the point of getting out of RVS too quickly, just because Moose posted something that's slightly scummy.
So you're saying you'd like to stay in the RVS for a little longer. What do you think we can gain from a prolonged RVS?
AntB 62 wrote:VOTE: moose200x
Rage is not good. Its not hard to perform a scum hunt, and the only reason I can think of you attempting to not bother is that you yourself are scum.
Is that really the only reason you can think of?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.01

moose200x - 4 - Substrike22, LordChronos, Hiraki, AntB
boberz - 2 - Mariyta, Beefster
AntB - 1 - Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max - 1 - Mr Wright
Hiraki - 1 - boberz
Mariyta - 1 - Dekes

Not Voting: caelum, moose200x

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: December 28

V/LA: ...

I would like to call your attention to Rules #12 & #15 (non-standard, so I like to point them out early on).

caelum has not yet picked up his/her Role PM; I will give them another 24 hours before seeking a replacement.

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by boberz »

Will postproperly soon, but no town reads please. It will just give scum a neat target list.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by boberz »

Hiraki, please dont bold in my quotes, it is impossible to answer them in kind.

But in order:

"really" yes really, so now answer properly.
"Why should I care about your random vote" because you had two slight scum reads at the time, and the game was kicking into gear.
"pressure doesnt work" as I said if you insist on this discussion explain why rather than just asserting your belief on us.
"meta blah blah" so you agree with me on the meta but it is invalid because???
miyaki wrote:I need to know why voting Mariyta was scummier than voting someone who I talked.
Guys read this and then tell me why we are not wagonning this guy, it is awful. You cannot give two scum reads, however small, then vote randomly. And proffes utter bemusement at being called out on it.
You find me worthy of suspicion due to having Town-Tells?
Lets be clear you didnt we all know that, whether it is scummy or not is a matter of opinion.

Also miyaki stop trying to goad everyone into theory discussion, re pressure, RVS, FOS and no doubt others. It is really anti town.

---

Beefster surely if anything I was overattacking? How can I be overdefensive in attacking someone?
Fail accusation.

---
Moose200x, so far you have mostly been talking about yourself. Try to focus more on scumhunting and less on surviving.
True.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”