Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 am

Post by AntB »

Ant_to_the_Max wrote:
AntB 62 wrote:VOTE: moose200x
Rage is not good. Its not hard to perform a scum hunt, and the only reason I can think of you attempting to not bother is that you yourself are scum.
Is that really the only reason you can think of?
AntB wrote:@Moose
Why give up so easily? Your not even at 50% lynch and you seem to be crumbling under pressure...
moose200x wrote:I AM NOT CRUMBLING, I AM NOT GIVING UP THIS IS HOW I MOTHERFUCKING PLAY.
A simple "this is how I play" would have been adequate, instead he takes an over-defensive stance using all caps and using offensive language, this shows further crumbling under pressure IMO and shows me either this player is scum or a liability which could potentially work in the scums favour; either that or we have a clever Jester.
He has made no attempt to scumhunt and as others have said, seems to be focused on self-preservation. A defence would be nice instead of what I can only call random BS.

I now provide for your viewing pleasure my personal breakdown and views on moose200x's in-game posts:

ISO 2: Why pressure me? Am I too pretty for you.

... wow...

ISO 4: Damn boy, you're talking pretty fucking big so early in the game.[/b]
More foul language and not much else.

ISO 5: I MAKE SCUMMY POSTS all game, get used to it

[sarcasm]What an amazing defence, you can't be scum at all![/sarcasm]

ISO 6: Hmmmm I wonder what I do now, seems like half of you are ready to lynch me I said I want to improve my game. Makes no sense to me.

Again, amazing defence...

ISO 8: then why is bob giving me a hard time

Pressure to see if you crack? scum hunting?

ISO 11: [@boberz] you flip flop alot

Not really, IMO hes been consistent. But we have an "Attack" if you could call it that...

ISO 12: I AM NOT CRUMBLING, I AM NOT GIVING UP THIS IS HOW I MOTHERFUCKING PLAY

See above

ISO 13 & 14: STFU/Bolded post

I lold. This is actively avoiding doing anything to help the town.

ISO 15: How can I find scum when there is no content besides me defending myself or being attacked

I lold again. Either he cba to read because he knows who scum are or is genuinely a bad player making him a greater liability.

@Moose
Perhaps now we'll get some something other than BS out of you..?
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 am

Post by boberz »

Ok we need some kind of counterwagon/distraction or something. Why did people not like the hiraki case/ why are there two votes on me but I can barely remember why?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:27 am

Post by moose200x »

AntB you got me, I am scum and you are so good! We shall erect a monument larger than the heavens themselves in your honor!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 am

Post by boberz »

I am scum
vote moose
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:
I am scum
vote moose
you are so scrubby it isn't even funny boberz
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 am

Post by AntB »

@Moose are you actually going to add something other than steaming piles of BS to this game?
Show

G+
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:51 am

Post by moose200x »

AntB wrote:@Moose are you actually going to add something other than steaming piles of BS to this game?
Why are you giving me such attention when boberz is doing the same stuff?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Hiraki »

If Moose isn't scum, AntB is. Larger post later.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Yeah, going to mirror Hiraki's post
I finished my finals for today and I am cranking out my post right now.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:19 am

Post by boberz »

moose200x wrote:
AntB wrote:@Moose are you actually going to add something other than steaming piles of BS to this game?
Why are you giving me such attention when boberz is doing the same stuff?
No he isnt, I am outward looking you are inward looking.

My approach is different (in early day 1 stage) but I can justify and reason it. You have not despite us giving you time and chance to do it. Therefore my style is different from yours.

But you have to see that claiming scum, sarcastically or not deserves punishment. Surely.

---

I have my last submission tomorrow, so I should post tomorrow.

Then VLA over the weekend. Sorry all.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Substrike22 wrote: What don't you like about me calling for an information gathering pressure wagon?
That is not what I meant. I mean I hate the "dude, lynch this guy now" phases.

Now, onto Moose.
After I looked at his past games, I don't think he is scum. Look at his past games and you will see this is just who he is.

Note: in post #75 I am quoted for something I didn't say. Mr Wright's name should be there.
AntB wrote:@Hiraki
How can you have possible Town-reads this early in the game? By the time of your post there was 6 posts and only 1 serious vote. This could be me being a VI but I can't see how that's possible.
I think this is very important to note. I will also have to agree with "can you please share" I want to know what is going on in your head.

Also, prodding Moose imo is not going to help the town.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:47 am

Post by boberz »

I have played with moose in past games. I can not allow scum claims.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:59 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:I have played with moose in past games. I can not allow scum claims.
So you'd rather mislynch me to punish me? That isn't good for town my friend.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:14 am

Post by boberz »

Who said it would be a mislynch? I am not a policy lyncher.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

MrWright wrote:I'm not interested in the Moose200x bandwagon. Actually, I'm pretty sure he's town from the way he's been posting. The inital 'change' post during confirmations is a non-tell, especially for someone like Moose200x. Questioning that post is a nice way to break away from the RVS, nothing more.
Using Meta to confirm someone as town.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
MrWright wrote:Would you mind sharing these town reads with us?
I share them indirectly.
MrWright wrote:What do you think we can gain from a prolonged RVS?
Considering that Substrike broke RVS on one of the first 10 posts of D1, we never had a true RVS that had meaning. Therefore, if we prolong the RVS, which in your post(to me at least) seems like I'm making a mediocre RVS go to a huge RVS, but I digress.

RVS can tell a lot. People, who dislike RVS to the point of murder, are people I don't like. RVS can be sex some games, and it could be the old point of tomfoolery the next. Whatever the case, itsa good.
boberz wrote:"really" yes really, so now answer properly.
Considering there was no question, and it was a bland statement on my play, that is quite the misrepresentation...

(b")b
boberz wrote:because you had two slight scum reads at the time, and the game was kicking into gear.
But that's not the point. If it was a random vote, you shouldn't care about it. It can't be scummy because you know it was a random vote, and you knew that I had suspicions already. The problem was that I wasn't sure one of the people who had already posted in the game were scum.
boberz wrote:s I said if you insist on this discussion explain why rather than just asserting your belief on us.
I explained it to the best of my abilities. There is no right answer. There's only a preference.
boberz wrote:so you agree with me on the meta but it is invalid because???
No, I agreed that you were using Meta. It is invalid because clearing someone of being town by meta is horrible. This person looks scummy. I'm not going to argue on previous experiences that this is why this person is scummy, I'm going to argue why this person is scummy at the present moment.
boberz wrote:Guys read this and then tell me why we are not wagonning this guy, it is awful. You cannot give two scum reads, however small, then vote randomly. And proffes utter bemusement at being called out on it.
First off, you butchered my name, but I don't really care about that. Just caught my attention.

Second off, that is your opinion. I did give two scum reads, being small, and did vote randomly. Do I think it was a townie move? Not necessarily. Do I think it was a move that started discussion? In some ways, yes. Do I think it was a scummy move? No, not in the least. Null? Most probably.

The only reasoning that you have that it's scummy, is because I voted someone not in my post. Psst. It's still Page 1 there.
Boberz wrote:Lets be clear you didnt we all know that, whether it is scummy or not is a matter of opinion.
But in fact Boberz, I do.
Boberz wrote:Also miyaki stop trying to goad everyone into theory discussion, re pressure, RVS, FOS and no doubt others. It is really anti town.
Au contraire. You're the one who disputed my random vote to be scummy. While I will take the blame for Pressure, there is absolutely nothing about FoS in this thread that I have said. This is a horrible accusation.
AntB wrote:... wow...
I find no reason why you needed to comment on this. If you honestly can't see the sarcasm in this, I feel sorry for you.
AntB wrote:More foul language and not much else.
Foul Language isn't a scum tell. Anger isn't a huge one either.
AntB wrote:I lold again. Either he cba to read because he knows who scum are or is genuinely a bad player making him a greater liability.
I'll agree to this. However, I'll only agree to this.

Here's the problems that I find to AntB's case.

First off, and this is the minor part, AntB seems to say everything that everyone else has seem to said in a neat way, and in one post. While this is small because Moose is scummy, and he makes one new(small) point, I'd still like to include it.

Second off, AntB's scum tells. Anger isn't a scumtell, first off. Second off, I don't believe in pressure working well with other players than new players, so I could see him being legitimately frustrated or such. Third off, the constant repetition of noting foul language. While this is a small tell on both sides of our argument, there are loads of people that use swear words constantly, and act like they were normal.

Third, the posts that AntB ignores. For starters, he ignores the basis of the lynch, Post #1. While this was made conscious or not, this is a bit worrying to me.

Post #7. This should be a huge part of everyone's case that's on the Moose lynch. However, AntB wants to ignore it. I mean, this is the basis why I find him scummy. Then again, I don't make the rules about why a person is scummy, however, I know that AntB's tells are worthless.

Post #10. Moose here says that he isn't sure if anyone is scum. AntB doesn't seem to care about this.

Yuck.

Post#11. While AntB didn't miss this post in terms of posting, he did miss the complete and utter point about it. Moose makes a valid, but small point. Bob did have his post on me, while wanting to apply pressure to Moose. It doesn't really work that well.

Post #13. Like Post #11, AntB didn't miss this post, but found it scummy in his report. This isn't scummy. This is just borderline trolling and/or making a joke. Personally, it made me laugh for a moment, I doubt that was Bob's reaction though.
Ant_to_the_max wrote:I think this is very important to note. I will also have to agree with "can you please share" I want to know what is going on in your head.
No.

Moose wrote:Who said it would be a mislynch? I am not a policy lyncher.
Moose would need to call it a mislynch if he knew he was town, no?
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:59 am

Post by AntB »

@Ant_to_the_Max
My bad. Either way my justification is there

@Moose
boberz hasn't stood out to me as much as you have. I shall review his posts shortly. If you don't want to be lynched then defend yourself.

@hiraki
I didn't miss mooses sarcasm, I just found it an odd reaction to a serious allegation.
I never said anger and foul language was a scumtell, the fact he took that reaction to a simple comment he could have brushed off is; also, "constant repetition" is twice.

The posts I have ignored bare little relevance.
Post #1 was pre-game and for my purposes anything outside the game is irrelevant. If other want to bring it up and coerce a reaction they are by all means welcome to bring it and I will gauge their reactions. It is also not my basis for a lynch case. You state yourself Meta is not a good basis for a read.
Post #7 speaks for itself.
Post #10 Moose also states there is no content to judge on shortly after.
Post #11 I still believe boberz has been consistent. However I will review that shortly.
Posts#13 and #14 Are funny, but to me he is intentionally avoiding being active. What's wrong with giving a clue as to what's going on inside his mind?

I am still curious as to how you can have reads within so few posts so near the start of the game, yet you won't share your reasoning, perhaps you have something to hide?
Hiraki wrote:Moose would need to call it a mislynch if he knew he was town, no?
Amazing defence, I'm blinded.
Show

G+
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:05 am

Post by AntB »

Posting this straight from reading boberz posts in isolation.

He has not flip-floped, he change his vote once from one suspicious person to another. He's made attempts to defend and justify himself and he asked questions. Which is a lot more than moose has done.
Show

G+
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Beefster »

boberz wrote:Beefster surely if anything I was overattacking? How can I be overdefensive in attacking someone?
Fail accusation.
Fail defense. You make a decent point, yet you kinda missed my point and ended up digging yourself into a hole.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by boberz »

Beefster wrote:
boberz wrote:Beefster surely if anything I was overattacking? How can I be overdefensive in attacking someone?
Fail accusation.
Fail defense. You make a decent point, yet you kinda missed my point and ended up digging yourself into a hole.
How so? is overattacking a scumtell for me now. In fact you have seen my meta so you know it is not.

Anyhting else to add beefster, your points have been a little shallow so far. (It neednt have to be about me I just mean in general.)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Prod: Dekes, Mariyita
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by boberz »

please
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Lateralus22 replaces caelum effective immediately.

Thank you, Lateralus22!
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.02

moose200x - 5 - Substrike22, LordChronos, Hiraki, AntB, boberz
boberz - 2 - Mariyta, Beefster
AntB - 1 - Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max - 1 - Mr Wright
Mariyta - 1 - Dekes

Not Voting: Lateralus22, moose200x

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: December 28

V/LA: boberz through Sunday December 12

Prodding Dekes. Mariyta is not due for a prod (even by request) until tomorrow morning.

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Post #22 (Hiraki): What??? If you believe in that why would you vote for some random person instead? Why would you vote in all when in our last game you were so adamant against doing so early on?

Post #31 (moose 200x): Get over yourself. No one cares. You're not as bad as you think you are and you do have some legitimate scum hunting ability. Think back to Newbie 1000 except without the fake pr claim. You were able to atleast identify some player interactions. Who's scum and why, really that's about all I ask.

Post #36 (Hiraki): Stupid theory is stupid. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER. Oddly enough here's a game where moose cracked as scum under pressure. Not the greatest reactions by town, but you know what I mean. Late vote feels weird though. Why exactly now instead of earlier, was it just the spur of the moment. Did you feel boberz pressure you into this?

Post #37 (Mariyta): Why is this scummy?

Post #47 (boberz): If you think moose should have more votes why aren't you voting him?

Post #51: Yeah, qft. Hiraki should explain his early town reads.

Post #67: Nah this is pro-town, scum hunting = good.

Post #69: Stupid vote. Townies need to react and be pro-active to find scum. Why are you discouraging this? Where is he being over defensive?

Post #71 (Mr Wright): I did not notice that contradiction from Boberz. How the hell can you say the game never had an RVS when you blatantly said you shouldn't get out of RVS that quickly?

Post #89 (Hiraki): Wha???? No. Tell us what town reads you got from the early pages or die.

Post #89 (Hiraki): Really confused why Hiraki has a RVS fetish. This never occurred last game when I literally ripped RVS's throat out early on. You even told me then you then you didn't like moving your vote around and considered it anti town! Why is that behavior not present here?

Post #92 (Beefster): Lol… more beefy goodness… You really gotta stop with the failtastic votes/reasoning. Knock off the smear campaign or in the very least address his actual point.

Quick Questions upon reading.

Who does {LordChronos; Mariyta; LordChronos; Dekes} think is scum and why. Seriously… who the hell are you guys.

What does {Substrike22; Beefster; Mr Wright} think about the game in general? I've glossed over your posts and I'd like a nice concise version of your current thoughts.

Quick thoughts

Only remember a few people from my speed read. Not good. boberz looks mostly pro-town atm, Hiraki feels weird but gonna hold off for now. moose is average. He has some townie and scum characteristics from our previous games >.>

And that should leave...

Vote: Beefster

Post #92 guys, Post #92.
Mr Wright
Mr Wright
Townie
Mr Wright
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Mr Wright »

boberz 76 wrote:Ok we need some kind of counterwagon/distraction or something. Why did people not like the hiraki case/ why are there two votes on me but I can barely remember why?
moose200x 77 wrote:AntB you got me, I am scum and you are so good! We shall erect a monument larger than the heavens themselves in your honor!
boberz 78 wrote:
I am scum
vote moose
Boberz, can you explain why we would need a 'distraction'? What's wrong with discussing Moose200x's behaviour? I agree his play is terrible, but we're getting a lot of nice responses from the other players about it. Like your own post 78. Why do you suddenly make a 180 turn? Do you consider sarcastic claims a scumtell?

But I do think we shouldn't stick to the Moose200x case for too long. It's obvious he isn't going to contribute anything useful to this game. I suggest we let everyone have their say about Moose200x and then just ignore him. Hopefully he will be replaced or ask for a replacement eventually.

@ AntB
AntB, why are you wasting time on an ISO analysis of Moose200x? It brings absolutely nothing new to the table. Also, you quoted my question but did not give an answer. Please do so.
Hiraki 89 wrote:
MrWright wrote:I'm not interested in the Moose200x bandwagon. Actually, I'm pretty sure he's town from the way he's been posting. The inital 'change' post during confirmations is a non-tell, especially for someone like Moose200x. Questioning that post is a nice way to break away from the RVS, nothing more.
Using Meta to confirm someone as town.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I did not confirm Moose200x as town. I also didn't use meta to form my townread on him. I merely stated that the 'change' post should not be interpreted as a scumtell coming from someone like Moose200x.
Beefster 92 wrote:
Fail accusation.
Do not speak in riddles. What exactly does 'kinda missed' mean and how did Boberz dig himself into a hole?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”