Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Btw Dekes you can post the scum QT if you want. NS any thoughts on the game?
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

good game guys
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Dekes »

I think we all can learn something from this game ^^

Mari:
- I really like you, I do. But you're taking this game way too personally way too often. Yes, boberz was being a dick for the better part of the game but because he deserved the loss doesn't mean that all of the town deserved it. And going into MyLo so biased when you said the days before that you could see me as scum and ballsy enough to bus my buddies out of the game just isn't the right way.
boberz:
- I feared you even more than Mari in MyLo because I knew you wouldn't just easily go after ATTM. However, I really doubtthat kind of attitude will help you in this game. If you see something you heavily disagree with that's no reason to become overly arrogant and make fun of others. That won't make them more likely to follow you or listen to you and it almost always helps scum. And above all, it's simply a dick move.
ATTM:
- you really played considering this was your first (second?) game. Only problem was how you handled MyLo. Putting someone at L-1 that quickly without any discussion and without everyone having reported in is just fatal. You may have fallen for the "boberz isn't scum and even if not he deserves the loss" emotional trap, too. But that isn't fair to the rest of the town.
AntB:
- sorry, but since you pinned the scum team down you had to go quickly on D3;). I think your only problem is that you have to be more aggressive and make your suspects regret for going after you. And your 180 on boberz after his hammer was really weak. Any scum can and probably will hammer his doomed partner to gain town cred.
The rest of the town I didn't play long enough with to really feel comfortable to comment on.

Can't complain about my partners. I knew right from the start I would try to act differently this game and bus more than I ususally do. Unfortunately Sub did coast a lot and was the scummiest of us which made him my prime target. But Lat is right, especially the Sub bussing based on not a whole lot looks in hindsight like inside knowledge/bussing.
Lat was so town he drew the doc protect N1. That should be indicative enough of how well he played his role. Too bad, RL kicked in but RL is always priority #1. Period.
AH did a good job and immediately jumped up on everyone's town list. If it weren't for that damned coin I flipped that made AH make the kill on N3 this game would've ended sooner, I'm sure of that :P
@QT
I have no problem with posting it. I'm sure AH and Sub won't mind it either.

I know this may look a bit like a smartass here, but I just wanted to comment on how I saw the game which I enjoyed for the most of it.

A special word of praise for Nobody Special. Absolutely flawless modding. Not a single complaint from me here.
By the way, was there a dead topic, NS?
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

It was very frustrating when everyone yelled at me for lurking and then I wasn't lurking they yelled at me for defending myself when I was busy attacking too.

The RB was unfortunate, normally I freak out when one scum would die but it's ok since Dekes was already in a perfect position. I wanted to bus Sub hard, but I wanted to try and see if I could get a miss lynch Day 2 instead THEN bus the day afterwards.

Actually, in retrospect Dekes and I should have made a more thought out plan for Day 2, had Sub countered Rat ASAP then we would have gotten our miss lynch PLUS we could have killed moose much faster. A simple, miss lynch /= Possible ----> Then start bussing ----> Though have Sub claim pr before the bussing gets hard ----> Then back to miss lynch since Sub had more credibility would have worked out nicely.

Dekes wrote:A special word of praise for Nobody Special. Absolutely flawless modding. Not a single complaint from me here.
By the way, was there a dead topic, NS?
This
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Yeah. I knew it was rash. But already had my mind made up. Like I said, I honestly wouldn't have believed anything Bob through at you.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by pappums rat »

dekes had me completely fooled. well played. i am sure i would have voted boberz as well if i had still been alive. i will concur with the others that this game was very well modded, good job ns.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Dekes wrote:Mari:
- I really like you, I do. But you're taking this game way too personally way too often. Yes, boberz was being a dick for the better part of the game but because he deserved the loss doesn't mean that all of the town deserved it. And going into MyLo so biased when you said the days before that you could see me as scum and ballsy enough to bus my buddies out of the game just isn't the right way.
I was convinced he was scum. He was so combative and just didn't seem to give a shit what anyone thought. Not to mention, he hammered twice (yes, it IS scummy, especially when you just jump on the wagons w/o showing much interest in them beforehand), and he rode AntB hard once it became apparent that AntB was the likely lynch. I didn't vote him just because I didn't like him, though you seem to think so. And don't worry, I'll no longer give you a pass just because you seem town. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Won't happen a third time. ;)
A special word of praise for Nobody Special. Absolutely flawless modding. Not a single complaint from me here.
^^This.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Yeah feel free to post the QT. Everyone else good game.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

So why'd I draw the nightkill?
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

generic pro-town play, everyone else was killing each other.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Deadthread

Mafia QT

I've had a couple things come up today that have made me go V/LA for all my games, so I can't really comment here right now. I will mark my calendar to come back and mention a few things soon.

Thank you all for the compliments on the Modding!

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by boberz »

I thought the standard of play in this game, including my own (but by no means mostly) was the worst I have ever seen in a mafia game. I also think Mariyta deserves a modkill for playing against wincon. But heyho games over.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

My case on Sub was "GODAWEFUL" Lat?
:'(
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Yeah, I don't think Subs was trying to be some sort of sneaky secret Agent, he looked to me like he was just lazy and fucking around. You had one good point at the end hence why I choose to put you as town
You would also have probably killed me had I not! =p
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I remember I came up with a HUGE conspiracy that was mind blowingly complicated in an earlier game. Yeah..I found it. At least I am slowly getting better...and wow, I really do have a thing about people staging a fight in the thread to distance themselves... >_>

Spoiler:
Ant_to_the_max wrote:EBWOP: I am not going to get my answer tonight I think...

Which is not going to help me, but I will throw this out there anyways and see what everyone else thinks.
VOTE: Robocopter87

I am accusing you of being the ring leader of the two mafia. You came into a slot where I had a slight town read on, but then managed to turn that around. After you have jumped into the game and read through most/if not all the discussion we have had so far you were still jumpy about being lynched even though there was little to no fire on your slot.

Coming into Day 2, there was small questionable actions on your part talking about the night actions. From there it seems like you have taken control of the game (not necessarily a bad thing in general...more later) But also notably I thought you might be trying to distance yourself from Cay, a possible scum mate. Now, he had to go off so the interaction between you two could not have continued as I would have liked. I am saying that your vote on him and argument might have been staged to create that little tiff between you two.

BUT, another interesting thing I noticed...Nic might also be another scum buddy of yours. Maybe you told him to do a "follow my lead" kinda thing while you put on a show to hurry another wagon on a townie. From what happened in the later half of all your posts now I have no clue on what to make of it, but I do know that I don't feel like trusting you on your crazy little plan like Nic is.

I know I don't have specific posts highlighted for my argument in this post, but if there is anything you want me to clarify or point out which posts made me feel this way just ask. I just wanted to through my thoughts out there right now and see what you think.

So to sum it up, Robo is the leader, Nic and Cay are plausible mates.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Though you were the first townie to come to your senses and actually helped the town towards the right path with the Sub lynch so props for that.

Pre-Edit: Ninja'ed, gimme a sec to read.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Were you right about that game?
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Oh hell no :P
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Although, that Nic guy was scum though.

0-4 now baby all as VT
*starts to fist pump*
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”