Newbie 1045: Christmas in Newbieville! (Mafia Win!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Glass »

You are correct, I have no desire to lynch someone three pages into the game because I think it is too early to accurately determine who is scum (especially with most people not posting). I have no control over who posts and when so there is not much that I can do to change the situation.

MrBump (1): Korts
Fungrus (1): Thor665
Mr. Flay (1): Fungrus
Leopold (1): ender241
Thor665 (1): MrBump

Not voting (4): Leopold, Glass, Mr. Flay, Napher

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch!
Deadline is January 14th, 2010 at 4:00PM.
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

So you plan to sit around and hope someone claims scum? Clearly there should be a proactive way you can get reads, yes?

Also, why is page 3 less likely to have scumtells than, say, page 10? You're hamstringing yourself if you believe scum don't become scum till later in the game.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Glass »

Thor665 wrote:So you plan to sit around and hope someone claims scum? Clearly there should be a proactive way you can get reads, yes?
I don't see you doing much besides pestering me either.
Thor665 wrote:Also, why is page 3 less likely to have scumtells than, say, page 10?
I never said that, I was saying that there are far more scumtells in 10 pages then there are in 3.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

Glass wrote:I don't see you doing much besides pestering me either.
Really?
I've called people scum. I've called people town. I've asked questions and seem to even indicate that answers to those questions will affect my reads. At the very least I'm faking doing more than you, and there's a fair chance that I'm just actually doing more than you.

I am pestering you, but it is also for a reason. You seem to be tossing up your hands and saying 'nothing to do for the scumhunting till X pages have happened and I'm trying to understand why you believe that and also maybe get you to consider what number X is.
Glass wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Also, why is page 3 less likely to have scumtells than, say, page 10?
I never said that, I was saying that there are far more scumtells in 10 pages then there are in 3.
So we already have roughly 1/3 of the available scumtells from 10 pages and you have zero reads? Certainly you must have some tells that are worth pursuing. Why aren't you?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:05 am

Post by MrBump »

Thor, it's not your play, it's just something. But it doesn't really matter, because my FoS has changed straight to Glass.
After your prompt, I re-read all the posts between you and Glass, and he did just FoS you as soon as I mentioned it. I'm also suspicious that he's acting all like "Well, there's no scum on the first three pages, they magically transform after a while." He's probably not like that, but it comes across that way.
UNVOTE

VOTE: Glass
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Glass »

Thor665 wrote: I've called people scum. I've called people town. I've asked questions and seem to even indicate that answers to those questions will affect my reads. At the very least I'm faking doing more than you, and there's a fair chance that I'm just actually doing more than you.
Indeed you are faking doing more than I:

-I have not seen you call anyone town, please indicate where you have.
-You've called people scum (fungrus, Mr.Bump, me) but you have skipped over ender????? In fact you haven't said a word about ender throughout the entire topic despite all the mistakes he's been making, yet you jump on me with so little as: "OMG GLASS "ATTACKED" ME RIGHT AFTER MRBUMP", I also noticed that you only said that your "scum-o-meter" went off on Mr.Bump after he fosed you (under the disguise that unvoting ender is somehow scummy)
-I too have been asking questions, your point?
Thor665 wrote:I am pestering you, but it is also for a reason. You seem to be tossing up your hands and saying 'nothing to do for the scumhunting till X pages have happened and I'm trying to understand why you believe that and also maybe get you to consider what number X is.
You are once again twisting my words; it is not that there needs to be so many pages before scumhunting can begin, but I cannot fos somebody who I have no read on (Korts, Leopold, Flay, Fungrus).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Bump - if you gut suspected me as scum, why do you trust my suspicions of Glass?
Glass wrote:Indeed you are faking doing more than I:
I'm faking but I'm not worth voting? Hmmm.
-I have not seen you call anyone town, please indicate where you have.
-You've called people scum (fungrus, Mr.Bump, me) but you have skipped over ender????? In fact you haven't said a word about ender throughout the entire topic despite all the mistakes he's been making, yet you jump on me with so little as: "OMG GLASS "ATTACKED" ME RIGHT AFTER MRBUMP", I also noticed that you only said that your "scum-o-meter" went off on Mr.Bump after he fosed you (under the disguise that unvoting ender is somehow scummy)
-I too have been asking questions, your point?
1. Called Bump townie the same time I called you scummy.
2. Why is ender scummy? Frankly I have a town read on him so there's not much point in me calling him scummy, is there? (also I cited Bump as scummy for the way he unvoted ender and it had nothing to do with him suspecting me)
3. You may be asking questions (though actually I don't really think you are, other than rhetorical ones) but you certainly don't seem to care about or analyze the answers.
You are once again twisting my words; it is not that there needs to be so many pages before scumhunting can begin, but I cannot fos somebody who I have no read on (Korts, Leopold, Flay, Fungrus).
So we're back where we were. You have no reads, nothing has happened to give you reads, and you choose to do nothing about it. What am I getting wrong and what is your proactive solution to the problem of having no reads?
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Napher »

Wow there sure was a lot of posting since I last got on.
Thor665 wrote: If you see the case why are you uncertain about it? What rings false or incomplete?
It's not that I am uncertain about it, it is mostly that I there haven't been enough clues to show that they are scum. The only major one is the one at the beginning of MrBump not voting Fungrus. Once Fungrus posts some more I will be able to judge whether or not he is actually scum, just as you are doing.
Thor665 wrote:So you have zero desire to see anyone lynched?
What are you doing to change that situation?
I find that you are trying to manipulate Glass's words in order to make him seem more scummy, which is a very scummy thing to do IMO. Glass didn't want to lynch you right away however you made it seem like he was hoping for a no lynch.

I believe that Glass or Thor has to be scum and honestly I'm not completely sure but because of you trying to frame Glass I think that you are more scummy right now, but I am not sure so I will just be suspecting you for now, as I have someone else I am looking at.
MrBump wrote:Thor, it's not your play, it's just something. But it doesn't really matter, because my FoS has changed straight to Glass.
After your prompt, I re-read all the posts between you and Glass, and he did just FoS you as soon as I mentioned it. I'm also suspicious that he's acting all like "Well, there's no scum on the first three pages, they magically transform after a while." He's probably not like that, but it comes across that way.
UNVOTE

VOTE: Glass
Now on to the next person I believe is scum. You have been changing your vote a whole lot this game, mostly in response to what every else is saying. You are just looking for a bandwagon to jump onto; however, I will admit that you were the first to accuse Thor. This last vote on Glass has shown me that you are just voting for whoever is losing this argument, first you were saying Thor was scum, now that he is winning the argument you switch over to Glass. So you are now my prime suspect
VOTE: MrBump
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Glass »

Thor665 wrote: 1. Called Bump townie the same time I called you scummy.
2. Why is ender scummy? Frankly I have a town read on him so there's not much point in me calling him scummy, is there? (also I cited Bump as scummy for the way he unvoted ender and it had nothing to do with him suspecting me)
3. You may be asking questions (though actually I don't really think you are, other than rhetorical ones) but you certainly don't seem to care about or analyze the answers.
1. The same spot where you called him scummy? So how exactly is Mr.Bump both town and scummy? (and yes this is an actual question, not "rhetorical" like all my questions are apparently)
2. I didn't say that ender was scummy, but it seems that you are commenting on everybody except him.
3. hmmmm, I guess you're right, I have only asked a few questions. But the one's I do ask I care about the answers.
Thor665 wrote:So we're back where we were. You have no reads, nothing has happened to give you reads, and you choose to do nothing about it. What am I getting wrong and what is your proactive solution to the problem of having no reads?
I have reads on bump, Napher, ender, and you, but you are the only one that is standing out as scummy atm from my eyes. I am currently relooking through people's posts if you must know what my "proactive solution" is.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Napher »

Right now it is fairly hard to make reads on some people who haven't been posting much.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Napher wrote:I find that you are trying to manipulate Glass's words in order to make him seem more scummy, which is a very scummy thing to do IMO. Glass didn't want to lynch you right away however you made it seem like he was hoping for a no lynch.
I said nothing of the sort and didn't mean to imply it either. I was saying that he appeared to not be scumhunting or trying to improve his reads on other players at all - which is a much more serious accusation in any case.
I believe that Glass or Thor has to be scum
That is a very dangerous mindset to get into. Plus there is no evidence to support the belief. Plus you, after claiming that 50% of the scum team is in two people turn around and vote someone else. That is not a smart play. The *best* you could deduce from the Thor/Glass interaction is that it's probable that we're not scumbuddies as I don't think it should look like the interaction is simple distancing. But that's the best you should be able to get, and there's no evidence that is very convincing in the either/or argument you are making.
Glass wrote:1. The same spot where you called him scummy? So how exactly is Mr.Bump both town and scummy? (and yes this is an actual question, not "rhetorical" like all my questions are apparently)
2. I didn't say that ender was scummy, but it seems that you are commenting on everybody except him.
3. hmmmm, I guess you're right, I have only asked a few questions. But the one's I do ask I care about the answers.
1. Because it's possible for people to do things that are scummy even when they are town, and to do things that are townish even when they are scum. One of the worst annoyances I have is when someone makes a scum case on a player and does a PbP (Post by Post) analysis and show how 90% of everything they've posted is scummy. It's just silly and overwrought. But, yes, I called some of his actions scummy in the same post I called some of his actions townish. If you can't see how he's a strangely vacillating hard to read slot then just presume I'm lousy at reading people, but I did call actions town, which is what you were asking about.

2. You did say, however, in giant prose wailings with multiple exclamation points that it was super strange that I hadn't been pressing on ender (despite the fact that now you are claiming to have a town read on him as well) why do you think I should have been suspecting him if you also thought he was town? I'm very confused by this.

3. Wooosh.

Glass wrote:I have reads on bump, Napher, ender, and you, but you are the only one that is standing out as scummy atm from my eyes. I am currently relooking through people's posts if you must know what my "proactive solution" is.
You have a read on Napher? How? Where?
When you're done re-reading the 4 pages of the game I'll be curious to hear your thoughts. Frankly I don't think you need to re-read four pages and should be trying to help generate another four pages of new content, but if it works for you that'd be awesome.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Glass »

Thor665 wrote:
Napher wrote:I find that you are trying to manipulate Glass's words in order to make him seem more scummy, which is a very scummy thing to do IMO. Glass didn't want to lynch you right away however you made it seem like he was hoping for a no lynch.
I said nothing of the sort and didn't mean to imply it either. I was saying that he appeared to not be scumhunting or trying to improve his reads on other players at all - which is a much more serious accusation in any case.
I have been scumhunting and improving my reads, but I do it in a different way than you. You seem to do so by questioning people while I prefer to do so by writing out my thoughts, which I believe I have done quite a bit of.

In any case, I have a much better read on you now.
Thor665 wrote:You did say, however, in giant prose wailings with multiple exclamation points that it was super strange that I hadn't been pressing on ender (despite the fact that now you are claiming to have a town read on him as well) why do you think I should have been suspecting him if you also thought he was town? I'm very confused by this.
Not saying that it is scummy, I am just making note of it because I had just realized at that moment that you never talked about ender. Does that mean you find everyone you talk to scummy?
You have a read on Napher? How? Where?
Even though his posts are few and far in between you should be able to get a read on how he acts and reacts (although being what appears to be newbie might throw my read off slightly); he has actually been saying his opinions instead of Korts and Flay who I would really like to see post.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by ender241 »

Napher wrote:Right now it is fairly hard to make reads on some people who haven't been posting much.
That's why people usually think of them as mafia, you usually can't give what you think of someone who doesn't post much making it seem scummy.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Glass »

@Thor: why did you think fungrus was scummy at the very beginning?
fungrus wrote:I guess it might seem like a good idea to no lynch therefore I'll not vote for you even though voting for no lynch is inherently a pro mafia move.
From what I gathered it is because he called no lynching a pro maf move but did not vote ender, but he was just letting ender know not to do that, so why is it scummy?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Glass wrote:Even though his posts are few and far in between you should be able to get a read on how he acts and reacts (although being what appears to be newbie might throw my read off slightly); he has actually been saying his opinions instead of Korts and Flay who I would really like to see post.
So you think he's town because he's stated his opinions?
I don;t feel like you're answering my question - why do you have a town read on him?

We'll revisit your read on ender when I have a better feel for where I stand on Fungrus and Korts. I am not content with the current situation there but want to re-look at it before I start randomly screaming for your lynch.

As for my scum read on Fungrus; I've written out an explanation for that 2-3 times now. Did you miss it? If you didn't miss it could you please tell me what part(s) you don't understand - otherwise all I'll end up doing is writing the same basic logic in the same way again.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Glass »

Thor665 wrote:
Glass wrote:Even though his posts are few and far in between you should be able to get a read on how he acts and reacts (although being what appears to be newbie might throw my read off slightly); he has actually been saying his opinions instead of Korts and Flay who I would really like to see post.
So you think he's town because he's stated his opinions?
I don;t feel like you're answering my question - why do you have a town read on him?

We'll revisit your read on ender when I have a better feel for where I stand on Fungrus and Korts. I am not content with the current situation there but want to re-look at it before I start randomly screaming for your lynch.

As for my scum read on Fungrus; I've written out an explanation for that 2-3 times now. Did you miss it? If you didn't miss it could you please tell me what part(s) you don't understand - otherwise all I'll end up doing is writing the same basic logic in the same way again.
Wow, way to misinterpret what I said.

I never said I had a town read on Fungrus; you asked where I got my read on him from, and I responded accordingly.

So whats your issue with my read on ender?
thor665 wrote:@Glass - it's not that he didn't vote him, it's that he called his actions scummy and didn't vote for him. If you have no reads on anyone and then someone does something scummy what reason is there to not vote them? I submit that there really isn't one
That's the explanation that you said, but you disregarded fungrus's justification of not voting him. Fungrus did not believe that it was a scummy move by ender but he believed that voting no one in this setup is good for the mafia, and ender clearly did not know that. So I see no reason as to why fungrus is scummy for informing ender it is unwise to not lynch. Not to mention that this is based on the fact that Fungrus did not vote someone they found scummy, yet here we stand here without you voting me.

You clearly seem to think of me as scum, so for convenience sake can you explain exactly what makes me scummy? I'm sure it would be more convenient for other's as well as for me to explain anything.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Glass »

Glass wrote: Does that mean you find everyone you talk to scummy?
That was an actual question btw.
Napher
Napher
Townie
Napher
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Napher »

@Thor- ya you are right that is a bad mind set :/ however I just said I believe I wasn't saying I was certain at all I just said it was a possibility. Nonetheless, I will get my mind out of that thought.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Glass wrote:Wow, way to misinterpret what I said.

I never said I had a town read on Fungrus; you asked where I got my read on him from, and I responded accordingly.
This is an especially funny quote to me - because I wasn't talking about your read on Fungrus and never asked about it either as I recall we were talking about Napher. Do you think I misinterpreted your read on him? If so - specifically how. If you really think I was misinterpreting you about Fungrus I'd like to hear that as well. You're calling me "misinterpreting" when I would call everything I've been doing "trying to understand what you are saying" and I rather feel the conversation is going like this;

You: I believe A!
Me: Why do you believe A?
You: X! X, damn your eyes!
Me: So...X-1?
You: Screw you, why are you bringing up B!?!
Me: Um...I thought we were talking about A, what is this about B?
You: X you dithering, drooling nicompoop!
Me: So...wait, B is X?
You: Misrep! Why aren't you talking about C?
Me: ...I hate you.

I'm attempting to understand you and I don't feel you are helping, please help more and explain your thought processes to me the same way you'd explain them to a not-so bright rock. Maybe that will help. Let's start with the whole reason you think Napher is town and what (if anything) Fungrus has to do with that and/or how you think I brought Fungrus into the Napher discussion.
I've already said it. I really am beginning to wonder if I'm typing in a strange dialect you don't understand. As previously noted; you asked why I wasn't scumhunting someone you had a town read on in what appeared to be a case of redirection attempt on your part.
thor665 wrote:@Glass - it's not that he didn't vote him, it's that he called his actions scummy and didn't vote for him. If you have no reads on anyone and then someone does something scummy what reason is there to not vote them? I submit that there really isn't one
That's the explanation that you said, but you disregarded fungrus's justification of not voting him. Fungrus did not believe that it was a scummy move by ender but he believed that voting no one in this setup is good for the mafia, and ender clearly did not know that. So I see no reason as to why fungrus is scummy for informing ender it is unwise to not lynch. Not to mention that this is based on the fact that Fungrus did not vote someone they found scummy, yet here we stand here without you voting me.
*sigh*
I have already explained why I have not moved my vote yet, Mr. Bump understood it, why don't you?
Second off, whether or not you agree on my scumtell on Fungrus doesn't prove or disprove that it is a valid tell. I consider it a valid tell, decide whether I am doing that because I am brilliant, stupid, or scum, but don't just act as though the tell is invalid in my belief system unless you just want to always lynch people whose playstyles you disagree with.

You clearly seem to think of me as scum, so for convenience sake can you explain exactly what makes me scummy? I'm sure it would be more convenient for other's as well as for me to explain anything.
Already done to an extent - but frankly unless I'm actively voting you it's not advantageous to work up a case on you and drum up support.
Glass wrote:
Glass wrote: Does that mean you find everyone you talk to scummy?
That was an actual question btw.
Really?
Wooosh.

That was an actual answer.

No, I don't find everyone i talk to scummy - that's insane to even begin to believe.
Yes, the people I actively am questioning/probing are more likely to be scum in my eyes and the people I am more relaxed around are more likely to be town in my eyes - that's common sense.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Glass »

Thor665 wrote: This is an especially funny quote to me - because I wasn't talking about your read on Fungrus and never asked about it either as I recall we were talking about Napher. Do you think I misinterpreted your read on him? If so - specifically how. If you really think I was misinterpreting you about Fungrus I'd like to hear that as well. You're calling me "misinterpreting" when I would call everything I've been doing "trying to understand what you are saying" and I rather feel the conversation is going like this;

You: I believe A!
Me: Why do you believe A?
You: X! X, damn your eyes!
Me: So...X-1?
You: Screw you, why are you bringing up B!?!
Me: Um...I thought we were talking about A, what is this about B?
You: X you dithering, drooling nicompoop!
Me: So...wait, B is X?
You: Misrep! Why aren't you talking about C?
Me: ...I hate you.
I'll admit I laughed. Sorry, I typed in Fungrus instead of Nepher since I was going to talk about him later in my post and kind of got ahead of myself, anyways...
Thor665 wrote:
I've already said it. I really am beginning to wonder if I'm typing in a strange dialect you don't understand. As previously noted; you asked why I wasn't scumhunting someone you had a town read on in what appeared to be a case of redirection attempt on your part.
Simply because you were talking to everyone but him, which is why saying that you have a "towntell" on him seems bogus to me. Also, me having a towntell on someone does not mean everyone does.
Thor665 wrote:I have already explained why I have not moved my vote yet, Mr. Bump understood it, why don't you?
Because you want to get a reaction out of him? Don't think that's working for you mate.
Thor665 wrote:Second off, whether or not you agree on my scumtell on Fungrus doesn't prove or disprove that it is a valid tell. I consider it a valid tell, decide whether I am doing that because I am brilliant, stupid, or scum, but don't just act as though the tell is invalid in my belief system unless you just want to always lynch people whose playstyles you disagree with.
Since when did I say I didn't like your playstyle? That was Mr.Bump.
Thor665 wrote: Already done to an extent - but frankly unless I'm actively voting you it's not advantageous to work up a case on you and drum up support.
So that either means you really have very little on me to actually post or you find someone more scummy than me atm, which I find hard to believe after you said that you talk more to people who are more suspicious to you.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Glass »

Thor665 wrote:The quick change of votes is a pretty weak scumtell as, generally, scum want to lynch somebody.
I feel zero pressure towards me from your end and that's making you look really scummy to me.
This is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't moments.... Unless I'm missing something?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I'll be back tonight, now that the holidays are over.
Retired as of October 2014.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

Glass wrote:Simply because you were talking to everyone but him, which is why saying that you have a "towntell" on him seems bogus to me. Also, me having a towntell on someone does not mean everyone does.
Thor: Glass - iz u the scummorz?
Glass: Noooooes!!!1! Why don't you look for scummorz in ender? Look at ender!!!
Thor: I think ender is townz, why should I look at him, iz he scummorz!?!
Glass: Nah, I think he'z townz too.
Thor: ...then...why should I investigate him...?
Glass: Stop acting scummy.

::shrug::
Glass wrote:Because you want to get a reaction out of him? Don't think that's working for you mate.
I give up less easily than you I suppose.
Glass wrote:Since when did I say I didn't like your playstyle? That was Mr.Bump.
You keep dodging and weaving around stuff and bringing up other players in your answers. Good deflection from my stated issue.
Glass wrote:
Thor665 wrote:The quick change of votes is a pretty weak scumtell as, generally, scum want to lynch somebody.
I feel zero pressure towards me from your end and that's making you look really scummy to me.
This is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't moments.... Unless I'm missing something?
Town want to lynch somebody too. You're taking a discussion of why something doesn't qualify as a scumtell and making the presumption that the opposite does qualify as a scumtell - that is not an accurate conclusion. Your lack of scumhunting is a scumtell however.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Glass »

Thor665 wrote: You keep dodging and weaving around stuff and bringing up other players in your answers. Good deflection from my stated issue.
I don't see what's wrong with bringing up other players in my answers, and I do not see what I "deflected" since I am pretty sure your point was that I am trying to lynch you because I don't like your playstyle and I'm not trying to lynch you and I don't not like your playstyle.

But apparently I deflected some BIGGGG issue here.
Thor665 wrote: Town want to lynch somebody too. You're taking a discussion of why something doesn't qualify as a scumtell and making the presumption that the opposite does qualify as a scumtell - that is not an accurate conclusion. Your lack of scumhunting is a scumtell however.
What makes you think I am not scumhunting? And what makes you think everybody but me is scumhunting?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Glass »

Regarding why I am not trying to lynch you: throughout this conversation I have came to the conclusion that you are most likely town. If you really want me to post a long post as to why that is I will do so. (inb4 you say I'm deflecting) The conversation is really only going in circles of you saying: "You're not scumhunting and you're not trying to lynch" and me saying "I am trying to scumhunt, and I am trying to come up with a likely suspect". Although I understand that you are trying to get the conversation going to get other people to talk, it does not appear to be working, and yes you appear to be stubborn, I will give you that.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”