Newbie 1055 (Game over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:00 am

Post by MrBump »

*waits patiently with beady eyes*
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 am

Post by gapoc459 »

THis is your first post...
Did you read the thread?

I was L-2 for a while because I suspiciously voted for you, because you suspiciously didn't do anything!!!
Ignore everything scum say once they are caught.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 am

Post by MrBump »

What
Did
He
JUST
Say
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 am

Post by gapoc459 »

who, me?
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Stefunny »

I apologize for my absence. Weekends are tough because I snowboard a lot this time of the year, I'm much more active during the week.
First off, I am a girl, that's right, read the name slowly. Thanks. Please refer to me as 'she' instead of 'he' from now on.
Haylen wrote:
Can you all answer these please!

1. Is there any time coming up where we can expect you to not be very active?
I'm usually v/la at the Weekends (more so Saturday than Sunday) but sometimes I'm around[/b[
2. Have you familiarized yourself with Mafia Discussion and the Wiki? [bYea, done a few games here and a few elsewhere, still learning though!

3. Have you read at least one completed game on site?
Yes.

4. What is your experience level? How many games have you played? Are there any complete newbies in the house? Does everyone know how the game in general works.
This is my 4th game on site, 2 completed one other one running. I'm familiar with standard rules, some of the more in depth set ups with other roles confuse me, but I enjoy the newbie games at the moment.
So far the game seems to still be pretty random, but I do notice some things that make me think. I actually liked DavidParker's way of rubbing in a random vote and waiting to see if people kind of jumped on the bandwagon. I actually think this was sort of effective, and makes me wonder how random gapocs votes really are? You seem to bounce around a lot and be very noncommittal. Gapoc, do you think we are still in RVS? Or should it be considered over now?
Mr. Bump; The all caps = a joke thing could get you into a lot of trouble. You might want to calm down a bit, because right now it DOES kind of look like you were role fishing. Some people won't take what you say in caps as a joke. And why are you in such a hurry anyways? Are you really refreshing every 5 minutes?
Haylen, as IC do you have any reads on anyone as of yet, or are you waiting for us to give ours first?

I don't think if DP was scum he would come out and say he was going to make someone cry. I don't think Scum would be that bold that early. Gapoc and Mr. Bumps impatience is what irks me the most right now. Mr. Bump I do think is just hyper, but Gapoc has been extremely noncommittal and continues to change his vote. Seems you don't want to stir up trouble, hmm?

Vote: Gapoc
Which I believe is back at L-2
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

Spoiler: (best spoiler ever)

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 am

Post by DavidParker »

Wait, you're calling me town because of my post saying I would make someone cry??? What the heck.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 am

Post by gapoc459 »

Well, first of all
Unvote: Stefunny
. I understand. Well, I guess I'm pretty much done. It doesn't really matter. (not so) valuable townies usually get lynched on the first day... You're probably setting the record for shortest day ever. In that case,
Vote: gapoc459
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:53 am

Post by DavidParker »

That is not the correct way to respond to being put at L-2. (You are now L-1)

Please try again.

I suggest you browse over some other newbie games to see where you are going wrong.
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Stefunny »

DavidParker wrote:Wait, you're calling me town because of my post saying I would make someone cry??? What the heck.
Kind of a bold statement if you were scum. If you ARE scum then you are one ballsy scum, but for D1 I'm ruling you out.
gapoc459 wrote:Well, first of all
Unvote: Stefunny
. I understand. Well, I guess I'm pretty much done. It doesn't really matter. (not so) valuable townies usually get lynched on the first day... You're probably setting the record for shortest day ever. In that case,
Vote: gapoc459
Dear lord, I accuse you of being noncommittal and you unvote? AND vote for yourself? Seriously? This feels like a total ploy to get votes off of you and it's a terrible defense. You can't even work up a fight? Townies fight for their lives. You could at least try to find something scummy somebody else did and build a case instead of giving in.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 am

Post by MrBump »

Stefunny/Stephanie (cwutididthar), I have CFS so am not physically capable of actually doing anything except sit at my computer and do activity for about 30 minutes every 4 hours, hence I'm impatient for the game to start.

I'll stop with the LOLCAPS thing, people don't seem to like it on this site D=

So we're at L-1 with the person in question self-voting at Page 5. Good God.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:21 am

Post by gapoc459 »

I voted for you because you were SE, and because you were inactive. I am not angry at you, I am learning from my mistakes, and am happy (well not really, since now I'll be innocently lynched), that you posted. I have no real basis to vote for anyone else, except DavidParker, out of revenge, but that would be stupid. This is my first game, so I don't really know what to build a case against someone out of. Besides, that is doubly difficult since everyone hates me now (not including my own vote). I might as well resign, because I want to see how the mafia reacts to this (who they kill, why, etc.) and hopefully can do better in another game. I'm not ready to roleclaim, because (of course!), no one would believe me, but, eh, you win some, you lose some!

If you really want me to try to build a case against someone, my biggest suspicions are on Haylen. She is an IC, and she said that she would help everyone from time to time. Well, she didn't! So FoS, Haylen, but I'm not going to vote because it could just be lack of time to play (she even said so herself!). Hope that helps.

I'd also appreciate it if people would stop saying nasty stuff about me... Vote for me, but you don't have to make me feel like some complete loser. I may be new, but I hope you don't actually think I'd be stupid enough to put myself at L-1 if I were mafia. Losing a mafia goon on D-1 is pretty much an automatic loss for them. Besides, I wouldn't be nearly as active if I were mafia. No idiot would be stupid enough to draw as much attention to himself as I am doing now...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 am

Post by MrBump »

We don't HATE you. We're vaguely suspicious of you a day after game start. Game Days last weeks.
Oh, and you'd put yourself at L-1 to say "No idiot would put themselves at L-1". Don't be resigned to defeat already. Every game I have played so far I have been put at L-1 and got out of it.
We're not saying nasty things about you either >_<
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:27 am

Post by MrBump »

Oh yeah, the AtE posts can stop (Y)
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:34 am

Post by DavidParker »

@stefunny: You claim his play is a ploy to gets votes of him... don't you think it would have been more likely that he would have claimed cop or doctor than VT if he was scum and "pretending" to give up?

Also, I'd strongly advise against hammering considering we have 3 people who haven't posted.

I'll
unvote
for now.

i don't consider gapoc's self vote as scummy as others do, in fact i don't find it very scummy from a newbie, more of a null-tell at this point.

PREVIEW EDIT:
People aren't being nasty, mafia in itself is a "Heated" game, if you can't handle the pressure and being accused and attacked for stuff (even as town) it's not a game for you. Seeing as this is your "first" game, i'd consider your actions more town-telling than scum-telling. At least your recent reactions. You are displaying every newbie tell in the book (these tells are "scummy" but when seen in newbie games don't really become as reliable for finding scum)

Here is what you want to avoid for future games:
gapoc wrote:I voted for you because you were SE, and because you were inactive
Two bad reasons for a vote early on. As a RVS that's somewhat okay, and i wasn't too opposed to this vote. Just don't try justify it as a "serious" vote. The reasoning behind it is too poor.
gapoc wrote:and am happy (well not really, since now I'll be innocently lynched
Appeal to emotion. (ATE). It's bad. And considered a slight scum tell. But it's really common from newbies who get pressured and don't understand why (especially as town).

gapoc wrote:I might as well resign, because I want to see how the mafia reacts to this (who they kill, why, etc.) and hopefully can do better in another game.
No, you might as well not. If you are town, you should be playing to your win condition. (same as scum too). That involves not giving up. Fight back, argue as to why you are town. DO BETTER IN THIS GAME. NOT YOUR NEXT GAME.

Your second paragraph on Haylen is good. Keep more coming. That's all you need to do, is post your opinions, even if you don't think they are likely to be right, post YOUR OPINIONS, not OTHER PEOPLES.
gapoc wrote:No idiot would be stupid enough to draw as much attention to himself as I am doing now...
This is WIFOM. (Search for it on wiki if you don't know what that means). Avoid WIFOM in general.

Your last paragraph is bad. IT's a bunch of ATE and WIFOM. No one hates you obviously..

So..

As for newbie scum tells in your last few posts when you've given up: (more directed at other people than gapoc)
gapoc wrote:I may be new, but I hope you don't actually think I'd be stupid enough to put myself at L-1 if I were mafia. Losing a mafia goon on D-1 is pretty much an automatic loss for them. Besides, I wouldn't be nearly as active if I were mafia. No idiot would be stupid enough to draw as much attention to himself as I am doing now...
This ATE seems to be trying to get people to unvote.. Suggests he may not have given up quite yet and it is a "ploy". Him drawing attention to himself wasn't even intentional. It was just his poor and inexperienced way of dealing with pressure.
gapoc wrote:I'm not ready to roleclaim, because (of course!), no one would believe me, but, eh, you win some, you lose some!
LOLWOT? Didn't you already soft-claim in your previous post? Hmm. Tempted to leave my vote here...

PREVIEW EDIT 2: Hi MrBump. I think I actually did make someone cry :/
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 am

Post by MrBump »

Yeah, my post was like a tl;dr version of yours xD

I don't get what was up with the last paragraph or so. He's clever enough to make the ploy, but it seems like he overdid it and made it a bit too obvious.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 am

Post by gapoc459 »

You did not make me cry. I can handle the pressure, but I still would appreciate it if... Oh, forget it all! I'll try not to ATE or WIFOM from now on.

Yes, I did "soft-claim," but there are 3 different kinds of townies... Just saying.

Fine! I won't give up. Two people already encouraged me. MrBump said that he's been put at L-1 in every game he's played and survived. You tell me to continue my rant against Haylen. So, I will! She didn't really post much yet, however, so I can't say anything yet.

I'm also finding Doros a little suspicious. She said she'll "catch up to date" Anyway, how long does that take?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 am

Post by MrBump »

Hey, it's practically my thing to survive L-1 every game.

I found that odd about Doros, too. I'm going to wait for everyone to post before I voice extreme suspicions.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:59 am

Post by gapoc459 »

Should I unvote? I don't know. I'm not really giving up anymore. Please give me your recommendations...
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Stefunny »

gapoc I'm not angry at you for voting me either. I'm playing the game, which I suggest you do as well. Nobody has said anything nasty about you either. We are simply questioning your motive behind the self vote. You will learn quickly that you have to lie and deceive in this game so you have to take everything anyone says and question it. Especially when their posts seem to be appeals for an emotional reaction. I would unvote yourself and start over, nobody will hold that against you.
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 am

Post by gapoc459 »

Okay
Unvote: gapoc459

You want me to start over? Fine.

My motive was, as I've already said, (and I guess a not very strong one), I felt that I was already too far under suspicion, and I wanted to quickly get out and be able to start playing a new game... Anyway, if that situation arises again, am I allowed to sign-up on the queue right now, for another game, rather than purposely commit almost-suicide. Won't do it again.

Okay, I guess questioning motives is pretty much the whole point of the game. I've learned a lot from DP, and I'll try to keep it in mind when I post from now on. I really think we should get replacements for everyone who hasn't posted yet. Even the mod seems kinda inactive...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 am

Post by MrBump »

The game's been going like, a day, and it's exam tiem for most of the world.

Still not liking Gapoc's play...
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:13 am

Post by gapoc459 »

What do you mean, exam time? Like, end of semester for most students around the world?
Stefunny
Stefunny
Goon
Stefunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Stefunny »

It is still early in D1, so I'm willing to give gapoc some time to redeem himself. I can see a newbie in a hurry to get out of a game they feel is hopeless so they can start a new game. If you really feel you can handle two games you can always join a game in the Open game queue, you just can't be in more than one newbie game at a time if it's your first game.

We still need some people to post too.
Mod
correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the people who have yet to post have until Tuesday morning or so before they are prodded (72 hours from start of d1).
So we have some time before we need to rush votes.
unvote
Show
Founding Member of the
U
n
i
c
o
r
n
Brethren

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zachrulez »

1st Vote Count of Day 1:

gapoc459 - 1 (MrBump)
Mr Bump - 1 (Haylen)

Not Voting: (Vinoth, Vittorio Salamdien, Doros, SxyBeast, DavidParker, Stefunny, Gapoc459)

If I made any mistakes please politely point them out and they will be corrected.

Day 1 will end no later than Saturday February 5th at 10:30am CST

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.
gapoc459
gapoc459
Townie
gapoc459
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:53 am

Post by gapoc459 »

Thank you.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”