Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Empking »

EMP don't tell people who they can and cannot vote for
While that's not telling people not to vote outside of the box
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Empking »

Also, Sub, are you seriously I'm trying to be the alpha male in a game with Internet Stranger?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:You think Grey is Mafia. I disagree. Not a quote, but there we are. Your version also fits though.
I would like everybody to note that SW is calling Grey non-mafia when Grey has only made two posts (and those posts being 1st and 2nd along with being random.).
I'd like everybody to note that Empking thinks he has called the entire scumteam, based on about 10 posts in total.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:You think Grey is Mafia. I disagree. Not a quote, but there we are. Your version also fits though.
I would like everybody to note that SW is calling Grey non-mafia when Grey has only made two posts (and those posts being 1st and 2nd along with being random.).
I'd like everybody to note that Empking thinks he has called the entire scumteam, based on about 10 posts in total.
Awful awful desperation to try and discredit me.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

WTF Subs? Are you trying to frame me already? Why the hell has the last three people tried to misinterpret me too?

Like I said, Gray is introducing WIFOM. I said as much. So im looking bad for stating the obvious?!?

And who the hell do you think killed RVS and started an actual discussion? (Hint: IS) It was ME! Dont you dare try to act like Gray took us off RVS on purpose when all he did was make a silly RVS gambit to be funny that has now failed miserably. Youre trying to play off this circular logic and I wont have any of it.

Youre also trying to insinuate that I actually want to see Grey hang. I have already said that I wanted the discussion we are already having. I am joyful, elated and will need tissues by page 3 at this rate.

There are NO flaws in anything I said, and shame on you for trying to portray them as such.

I wanted out of RVS, we got out of RVS. Its like throwing dynamite into the water. Any second all the scum are going to start bubbling up.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 am

Post by el simo »

Empking wrote:Also, Sub, are you seriously I'm trying to be the alpha male in a game with Internet Stranger?
^ lol

vote: CrazyQuestions

He's just mud flinging! Calling out Internet Strangers play with out actually commenting on it himself! Not only is it totally non committal but it's classic scum bait, I bet he is just waiting for someone else to take his hook and run with it.

Curious my arse, pfft.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Whoa! Serious business now eh?

Vote: EmpKing

Chill-axe man- we've got ways to go yet ;)
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Empking »

Grey: Thoughts on Sub? Thoughts on SW?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Empking wrote:Also, Sub, are you seriously I'm trying to be the alpha male in a game with Internet Stranger?
^ sigged.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

GreyICE wrote:Oh look! I'm the first one posting. This means that I'm the last one to send in confirmation, because I was busy talking in the quicktopic and didn't want it ruined.

VOTE: GreyICE
Why did you make this post?
Empking wrote:
Vote: Grey
- Caimed scum then redacted it. Not a random vote.
How scummy do you think Grey was as of post #5?
Internet Stranger wrote:I have never seen anyone do something as ridiculous as Grey is doing. Im going to jump on this bandwagon for three reasons:

1) I have never seen a bandwagon materialize from the first post of a game. (In this case, two in a row)
2) I hate waiting around for three pages for a good discussion to materialize from all the RVS garbage. I hate RVS.
2a) This is a good starting discussion as anything.
3) What Grey is doing is just dumb.

Vote GreyICE
CrazyQuestions wrote:
Vote GreyIce

I wanted to vote for you using your name in the vote !!!
ShadoWolf wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:I hate RVS.
Doesn't mean you can push a BW on someone who clearly made 2 RVS posts.
Why not? RVS wagons are awesome, I'd be pushing one myself if it weren't for the fact that we skipped the RVS this game.
Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Doesn't mean you can push a BW on someone who clearly made 2 RVS posts. Calling his posts dumb isn't a great move, either, as they were RVS posts. The fact you needed reasons for a vote in RVS is also suspect, but forgiveable for now.

VOTE: CrazyQuestions: Looks like I've got the CrazyAnswers for him. :lol:
I like this post not all.
Why not?
Empking wrote:
Substrike22 wrote: p-edit, p-edit: EMP don't tell people who they can and cannot vote for,
Quote please.

Also seriously. "EMPKing, get back here and explain more other than "Gray claimed scum and redacted". That vote seems awfully opportunistic this early and I don't like how the wagon shot up in numbers so quickly."

This is ... I don't even. Can a member of the town mind telling me if that quote is as scummy, reaching, chainsaw-using and inane as I think. (Seriously, he thinks I used my magical scum powers to cause a wagon to shoot up? Actually. He thinks three votes is "shot up in numbers"?)

Sub, Grey and SW calling it now.
You claim you've found the scum team before over half the players have even posted? Really?
CrazyQuestions wrote:My vote on Grey is 100% independent of his initial post.
How can your vote be independent of his first post when you voted him for said post?
Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Empking wrote:
I spent almost two years without playing this game. You know what I missed most? This guy right here: :roll:

VOTE: Empking
Do you want your possessions identified?
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Empking wrote:
How is that any different to what you did to me?
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

ShadoWolf, when you say you disagree that Grey is scum, are you saying you think he's town?
Do you want your possessions identified?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Empking »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Empking wrote:
Vote: Grey
- Caimed scum then redacted it. Not a random vote.
He was the scumiest. Not hugely though.

Empking wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Doesn't mean you can push a BW on someone who clearly made 2 RVS posts. Calling his posts dumb isn't a great move, either, as they were RVS posts. The fact you needed reasons for a vote in RVS is also suspect, but forgiveable for now.

VOTE: CrazyQuestions: Looks like I've got the CrazyAnswers for him. :lol:
I like this post not all.
Why not?[/quote]

1. His defence of Grey
2. His vote having nothing to do with his defence of grey.

Empking wrote:Sub, Grey and SW calling it now.
You claim you've found the scum team before over half the players have even posted? Really?
If you've got it flaunt it.

Preview: He called Grey town after two posts that don't suggest a town alignment (at all). That means he's either lying or has role information (AKA Mafia).

Calling somebody scum after 10 posts is a perfectly reasonable town play. Its typical hyperbole.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:38 am

Post by el simo »

el simo wrote:
^ lol

vote: CrazyQuestions

He's just mud flinging! Calling out Internet Strangers play with out actually commenting on it himself! Not only is it totally non committal but it's classic scum bait, I bet he is just waiting for someone else to take his hook and run with it.

Curious my arse, pfft.
Quoting for emphasis!
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:Grey: Thoughts on Sub? Thoughts on SW?
I know you're here Grey.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:44 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Substrike22 wrote:Crazy for the record, the entirety of the second paragraph of my first post was aimed at IS and not you.
Sorry for the confusion there
Recorded. You are right in that part.
substrike22 wrote: and that kind of addresses your above 4th point about what might be interesting.
It addresses the triple You-me-shadow since there is no longer such issue.

It does not address the triple IS-You-Shadow. Recorded too.

---

Quote 1:
substrike wrote: Also, unrelated: Crazy you and I find IS's post "curious" for two very different reasons. Additionally, "curious" does not equal "scummy" in my book, without hearing out his explanations.
This is also interesting. Look at these other two quotes:

Quote 2:
substrike wrote: I don't even understand Crazy's points on IS, though.
Quote 3:
substrike wrote: Shadow, why are you calling Crazy out when there are clear flaws in IS' post, which Crazy is actually pointing out?
Now a fancy story. Imagine for a moment that Substrike-scum and IS-scum are parent/child. IS-scum says something very very bad to a little boy (Grey) and Crazyquestions and Shadow tell to IS that he has been a bad boy. Daddy Substrike comes and:

a) says to me: Quote 2...oh, my little boy did bad? how exactly? I cannot understand what you say...
b) says to his boy: ah yes little boy, you probably were bad, you did this and this...do not do it, little boy...
c) says to Shadow: Quote 3... why dont you want to play with Crazy? He has reasons to tell my little boy bad.. (even if he did not understand my reasons !!) ah, bad bad, I do not want to play with you !!!

A time later, daddy meets crazy and says: Quote 1...ah, my little boy did bad. Not exactly what you said, but I also think he did bad (even if he did not understand what i said), but daddy still does not play with shadow...and obviously daddy plays with son :)

Recorded too.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Internet Stranger wrote:WTF Subs? Are you trying to frame me already? Why the hell has the last three people tried to misinterpret me too?
I love to read piece by piece. Here is where the son tells to Shadow boy...I do not want to play with you
either
, you bad boy !!
[/quote]
IS wrote: There are NO flaws in anything I said, and shame on you for trying to portray them as such.
You do not throw shame on your daddy, do you?? ahh...such a son :)
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

el simo wrote: He's just mud flinging! Calling out Internet Strangers play with out actually commenting on it himself!
Pardon? I was the first in calling out IS. Shadow just parroted EXACTLY my two first comments. Then I added a third novel one. Which game are you reading??
ShadoWolf
ShadoWolf
Townie
ShadoWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:51 am

Post by ShadoWolf »

Erratus Apathos wrote:ShadoWolf, when you say you disagree that Grey is scum, are you saying you think he's town?
He's a neutral read to me at the moment.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Internet Stranger wrote:I have never seen anyone do something as ridiculous as Grey is doing. Im going to jump on this bandwagon for three reasons:

1) I have never seen a bandwagon materialize from the first post of a game. (In this case, two in a row)
2) I hate waiting around for three pages for a good discussion to materialize from all the RVS garbage. I hate RVS.
2a) This is a good starting discussion as anything.
3) What Grey is doing is just dumb.

Vote GreyICE
I wasn't misrepping you. You said you hated RVS and then voted for the guy who shotputted us out of RVS with his first post of the game by claiming scum. I was pointing about the apparent contradiction in that move. That's all, and that's why my vote's not on you.

Not sure how I feel about MS's vote on EMP. Not a whole lot of reasoning there other than "oh look, wagon that's not being questioned intensely, yet." In fact I think that's the first honest scum post I've seen all game:

UNVOTE: EMPKing

VOTE: Midnight's Sorrow

Also, Crazy you could just as easily be chainsawing for EMP right now. If anything I've remained skeptical of IS's play thus far, and asking you to clarify your point of "curious", which is (purposely?) a vague definition/word is not a scum tell.

It's like saying someone did something "interesting". Interesting in what way? Curious in what way? It all begs the same question, because calling something "curious" now doesn't help us determine your alignment later.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Empking »

ShadoWolf wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:ShadoWolf, when you say you disagree that Grey is scum, are you saying you think he's town?
He's a neutral read to me at the moment.
BEEP BEEP
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
CrazyQuestions wrote:
Vote GreyIce

I wanted to vote for you using your name in the vote !!!
I already answered this. More or less as much as any other player. I voted due to another game...I would have voted for him no matter he posted or not, or what he posted...indeed, if you want a more precise answer, I thought he was "very very slightly" townie, since I interpreted IS attack on him very very slightly scummy.
erratus wrote:
CrazyQuestions wrote:My vote on Grey is 100% independent of his initial post.
How can your vote be independent of his first post when you voted him for said post?
My vote is not for this post. I am voting him because in a different game he replaces the player i was voting for. I think he is scummy in that game but I did not write the "vote grey" in the other game because i was already voting for the player replaced. Thus, I wrote "vote grey" in this game as a funny thing...and it has nothing to do with his initial post...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Empking »

Just so you all know. Crazy is clearly town.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Substrike22 wrote: Also, Crazy you could just as easily be chainsawing for EMP right now. If anything I've remained skeptical of IS's play thus far, and asking you to clarify your point of "curious", which is (purposely?) a vague definition/word is not a scum tell.

It's like saying someone did something "interesting". Interesting in what way? Curious in what way? It all begs the same question, because calling something "curious" now doesn't help us determine your alignment later.
I do not know what chainsawing means exactly, but I am not even considering Empking in my analysis. It involves only YOU, IS, Shadow and myself.

You have not explained the inconsistency of your quotes. RECORDED.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:01 am

Post by el simo »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
el simo wrote: He's just mud flinging! Calling out Internet Strangers play with out actually commenting on it himself!
Pardon? I was the first in calling out IS. Shadow just parroted EXACTLY my two first comments. Then I added a third novel one. Which game are you reading??
Quote for me, where you commented on IS's alignment. You didn't, you flung mud, you said he was curious and implied negative connotations. You were purposely being vague.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”