el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:01 am

Post by el simo »

Empking wrote:Just so you all know. Crazy is clearly town.
I have about as much confidence in this statement as I do in your scum team.
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
Substrike22 wrote: Also, Crazy you could just as easily be chainsawing for EMP right now. If anything I've remained skeptical of IS's play thus far, and asking you to clarify your point of "curious", which is (purposely?) a vague definition/word is not a scum tell.

It's like saying someone did something "interesting". Interesting in what way? Curious in what way? It all begs the same question, because calling something "curious" now doesn't help us determine your alignment later.
I do not know what chainsawing means exactly, but I am not even considering Empking in my analysis. It involves only YOU, IS, Shadow and myself.

You have not explained the inconsistency of your quotes. RECORDED.
Chainsawwing is indirectly defending a player by attacking the attacker. We're on page 3 unless he can back it up with some facts he shouldn't be using it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:05 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

So quickly? :)

Id like you to say why. Not for giving me townie points (that too, it would be good for town), but mainly because I like to write my arguments in odd ways and many times I am not sure whether some players understand what I say :)
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Substrike22 wrote:
I wasn't misrepping you. You said you hated RVS and then voted for the guy who shotputted us out of RVS with his first post of the game by claiming scum. I was pointing about the apparent contradiction in that move. That's all, and that's why my vote's not on you.
Damnit SUBS. *I* took us out of RVS, not Grey. Grey hasnt done shit. He is just the catalyst, a mook standing around trying to cute.
Dont you see what youre doing? "Sure IS, you look like a scumbag, you act a scumbag, but I wont vote for you. Oh no, not me *whistles*"

Cut it out Subs, youre clearly doing the scum technique of painting people and hoping some vicious townie picks up the bone for you.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 am

Post by el simo »

I can only assume you're not voting him because your read on Grey is stronger?
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

el simo wrote: Quote for me, where you commented on IS's alignment. You didn't, you flung mud, you said he was curious and implied negative connotations. You were purposely being vague.
crazy wrote: We have a curious "Strange" phenomenon to play with...

1 post
2 times calling dumb or similar to grey
3 reasons for his vote !!
You can read it as

ONLY 1 POST (by Grey)
IS CALLS GREY TWICE RIDICULOUS/DUMB !!
AND ALREADY HAS 3 REASONS TO VOTE
crazy wrote: "Strange" phenomenon updated. The regularity remains...

4 serious words consecutively used in a post: (rid, quick, lynch, scum)
You can read as:

And used 4 !! times rhetoric expressions about lynch/scum on Grey ...

What else do you want me to comment? I hope you do not ask people to shout "SCUM SCUM SCUM" after few posts...I just pointed out to the things I found curious....
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
So quickly? :)

Id like you to say why. Not for giving me townie points (that too, it would be good for town), but mainly because I like to write my arguments in odd ways and many times I am not sure whether some players understand what I say :)
Honestly its just your honestly and your lack of fear for the consequences.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 am

Post by el simo »

I wanted you to comment on the implications the use of the words has and what it means about IS's alignment - like a townie would have.

It is plain and simply the fact that you JUST pointed out things you found curious that I find you scummy.

You don't want me to ask people to shout scum but you have no problem with Emp shouting town? What is the difference? Both of them have the same dangers.

You don't want me to ask people to shout scum but you have a whole daddy son scum team theory going on?

Why the double standards Crazy?
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

substrike wrote: Also, Crazy you could just as easily be chainsawing for EMP right now.
Empking wrote: Chainsawwing is indirectly defending a player by attacking the attacker. We're on page 3 unless he can back it up with some facts he shouldn't be using it.
How is this possible?

I started "attacking" IS in post 9 for the IS-Grey episode. Nobody was attacking you at this point, and obviously, not IS , who was following you...
I started "attacking" Substrike because of his quotes on the IS-Grey-Shadow episode...and Substrike was voting for Shadow...
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Oh yea, thats right.

Unvote: GREY
OMGUS: Crazy
Vote : CRAZY

For making ME the son in that father/son bullcrap. You might as well have put up some inane survey and had people ask questions on who they think is scum. They are both as useless.

If youre having daddy issues, go see a therapist. Im here to catch the scum, not to make you feel better about yourself.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:31 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

el simo wrote: You don't want me to ask people to shout scum but you have no problem with Emp shouting town? What is the difference? Both of them have the same dangers.

Empking said I am town. If he thinks so, fine.

I expressed what I found interesting in IS's words. Obviously, my message was an announcement to pay attention to his words. You need me to say SCUMSCUMSCUM when I point out to people's inconsistencies? I can do it with ctrl copy and ctrl paste if you need it.
You don't want me to ask people to shout scum but you have a whole daddy son scum team theory going on?
I dont want you to REQUIRE IT as a necessity all the time. I think my words were clear.
I have not a scum team general theory. I just gave a plausible interpretation of what I was observing. I think it fits.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Internet Stranger wrote:Oh yea, thats right.

Unvote: GREY
OMGUS: Crazy
Vote : CRAZY

For making ME the son in that father/son bullcrap. You might as well have put up some inane survey and had people ask questions on who they think is scum. They are both as useless.

If youre having daddy issues, go see a therapist. Im here to catch the scum, not to make you feel better about yourself.
Given your violent reaction, you can change Daddy/son for Wife/husband, mister alpha...your wife "substrike" may not like to be called wife maybe...you will make him/her to OMGUS vote for me !!!

All that emotional reaction instead of discussing my arguments...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Empking »

The original wagon has fallen apart (though its target is deliberately avoiding the game.)

Unvote

Vote: Sub

IS; Do you think that makes Crazy scum?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Empking »

El: What are your thoughts on Grey avoiding the thread?
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:38 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

Empking wrote:...many things...
Since Strike and IS do not seem to be interested in comment my arguments on them two, you may well do. You consider me town and you are voting for strike now, so you are interested in my theory. Please analyze it...
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:40 am

Post by el simo »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
el simo wrote: You don't want me to ask people to shout scum but you have no problem with Emp shouting town? What is the difference? Both of them have the same dangers.

Empking said I am town. If he thinks so, fine.

I expressed what I found interesting in IS's words. Obviously, my message was an announcement to pay attention to his words. You need me to say SCUMSCUMSCUM when I point out to people's inconsistencies? I can do it with ctrl copy and ctrl paste if you need it.
You don't need to say SCUMSCUMSCUM you just need to tell us what his curious words imply about his alignment, is it suspicious? Do you think it is scummy? etc. Saying it is just curious is baiting the town.
CrazyQuestions wrote:
I dont want you to REQUIRE IT as a necessity all the time. I think my words were clear.
I have not a scum team general theory. I just gave a plausible interpretation of what I was observing. I think it fits.
You think it fits, so you think IS and Sub are scum? If you don't then it doesn't fit.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Empking »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
Empking wrote:...many things...
Since Strike and IS do not seem to be interested in comment my arguments on them two, you may well do. You consider me town and you are voting for strike now, so you are interested in my theory. Please analyze it...
I disagree with it. IS is also semi-town.

Preview: el, answer my question.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am

Post by el simo »

Empking wrote:El: What are your thoughts on Grey avoiding the thread?
None, he made two posts six hours ago. This isn't enough time to confirm any activity theories, it is the middle of the working week.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Empking »

el simo wrote:
None, he made two posts six hours ago. This isn't enough time to confirm any activity theories, it is the middle of the working week.
I don't get it. He's on the forum. He's posting, Why can't he post here?
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 am

Post by CrazyQuestions »

el simo wrote: You don't need to say SCUMSCUMSCUM you just need to tell us what his curious words imply about his alignment, is it suspicious? Do you think it is scummy? etc. Saying it is just curious is baiting the town.
Do you really need to know why reacting with 2 ridiculous/dumb shoutings and having 3 reasons to vote after just 1 random vote post sounds scummy? Well, I seem the pro here, I am surprised :P

elsimo wrote: You think it fits, so you think IS and Sub are scum? If you don't then it doesn't fit.
Creating dichotomies is not very pro-town. Do you know what probabilities are?

I already said that after the first post by IS i thought he was very very slightly scum. After all what has happened later, I think they are slightly scum. From that to say they are scum there is a big gap. I am going to analyze all evidence I can before crossing that point...
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 am

Post by el simo »

Empking wrote:
el simo wrote:
I don't get it. He's on the forum. He's posting, Why can't he post here?
Oh, didn't notice he was on the boards atm. Regardless I still think it is too early to be making activity theories, if he continues to play like this through out the day we can make something of it.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by el simo »

CrazyQuestions wrote:
el simo wrote: You don't need to say SCUMSCUMSCUM you just need to tell us what his curious words imply about his alignment, is it suspicious? Do you think it is scummy? etc. Saying it is just curious is baiting the town.
Do you really need to know why reacting with 2 ridiculous/dumb shoutings and having 3 reasons to vote after just 1 random vote post sounds scummy? Well, I seem the pro here, I am surprised :P
I shouldn't have to know anything it's your post and this is why it's scummy. You left it out in the open for us to interpret and run with with out making any commitment yourself.

CrazyQuestions wrote:
elsimo wrote: You think it fits, so you think IS and Sub are scum? If you don't then it doesn't fit.
Creating dichotomies is not very pro-town. Do you know what probabilities are?

I already said that after the first post by IS i thought he was very very slightly scum. After all what has happened later, I think they are slightly scum. From that to say they are scum there is a big gap. I am going to analyze all evidence I can before crossing that point...
Non committal and hesitant, you're not on a good roll here.
CrazyQuestions
CrazyQuestions
Goon
CrazyQuestions
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by CrazyQuestions »

el simo wrote: Non committal and hesitant, you're not on a good roll here.
Labelling. Creating extreme views here...not a good roll here...
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by el simo »

So thinking you are scum is extreme but talking about daddy son scum teams isn't?
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

VC on next page.
Last edited by InflatablePie on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”