A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #200) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Well then.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #201) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Playing the 'Game of Thrones' (alive)

4) Locke Lamora - confirmed Gregor Clegane, claimed VT

5) Benmage -
Hand of the King
- confirmed Osfryd Kettleblack, Lannister Brother w/ Andrius + DGB

9) Danakillsu - claimed Kevan Lannister, VT
10) Hasdgfas - confirmed Ilyn Payne, Dayvig, shot Xtoxm D1

11) LynchMePls - claimed Qyburn, 1-shot CPR doc, killed Chesskid N1.
14) Shadow1psc - claimed Olenna Redwyne,
Confirmed Wedding Planner

15) Zdenek - claimed Tywin Lannister, confirmed Modified Kill-Immune by Kast

16) Magua - claimed Walder Frey, 1-shot vig, shot Diddin N1
18) Twilight Sparkle - claimed Loras Tyrell, VT
21)
GreyICE
DTMaster
popsofctown - confirmed Jaime Lannister, Friendly Knight

I bolded the confirmed people so we have an easier pool to look at. I see Benmage's stance on Zdenek only if there is one scum left, but bolded because we can't lynch him today. I added bold to my role, because that was confirmed to Benmage/TS/Kast (iirc), and you guys can make what you want out of that association to stark/lannister.

That leaves Dana, LMP, Magua and TS as lynch choices. Magua is not stark. Maybe SK. Leaving Dana, LMP and TS. I'm not sure what you guys see in Dana at this point, but lets go with the general consensus is that we're down to two realistic candidates in LMP and TS. I'm pretty sure my stance becomes clear from here out, but we have to wonder why there was no stark kill n1, unless of course my theory holds up that LMP is stark.

VOTE: LMP
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #202) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

U mad, bro?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #203) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Bunnylover wrote:
Twilight Sparkle wrote:Bunnylover, who were your targets on N1, N2 and N3? (Particularly N1.)
Night 1 was Benmage.
Night 2 was no one as I was chosen to have my power taken away for that night.
Night 3 was Twilight Sparkle.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #204) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Would scum have shot benmage? I wouldn't have, because there's potential like today's situation to happen. Is it a possibility? Maybe. It was a good choice on BL's part, and scum could have guessed that too. I do not think they would have shot Benmage.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #205) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Nexus wrote:Yawn.

Fine.

Margaery Tyrell, Lannister aligned. I was married to Renly, but he died. So now my family are aligned with the Lannisters to try to strengthen their position in Westeros. My power is to Roleblock. I roleblocked Raivann Nights 1 and 2 because the first night he was the first name to pop into my head, and the second night I was convinced he was scum.

Happy?
Raivann was not scum so yeah.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #206) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow wrote:That leaves Dana, LMP, Magua and TS as lynch choices. Magua is not stark. Maybe SK. Leaving Dana, LMP and TS. I'm not sure what you guys see in Dana at this point, but lets go with the general consensus is that we're down to two realistic candidates in LMP and TS. I'm pretty sure my stance becomes clear from here out, but we have to wonder why there was no stark kill n1, unless of course my theory holds up that LMP is stark.
Why are you making the "consensus" leap that dana isn't a "realistic candidate"? For that matter, why is it only two "realistic candidates 'LMP and TS'"? The vote count and pretty much everything everyone has been saying today begs to differ with you.
Magua is not Stark, I think this much everyone can agree on. There's a few people who seem to be fairly convinced Dana is town. Do I have to draw you a picture in MS Paint, 'cause I will. Even if you wanna put dana back in that equation, I still choose you :)
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #207) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:@Shadow:

1) How is 'a few people who seem to be fairly convinced Dana is town' a consensus?
2) Why is LL, who has the most votes currently, NOT in your "consensus".
3) Why am I or TS, both with 0 votes, in your "consensus".
4) Since you seem to flagrantly abuse the meaning of the word, please define "consensus" for us.
1) Majority rules. I assume you're not going to vote for yourself, that means if 4 other people aren't convinced you're a good lynch, the consensus is you will not be lynched.
2) LL is not scum. SK, maybe, but we're not SK hunting right now are we? If we are, we put magua back on the table though too.
3) Process of elimination.
4) See: 4th grade. If you want to argue over semantics, you're putting up less of a fight then I woulda thought.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

danakillsu wrote:You have shown nothing of the kind. This is all assumption and nothing more. Scum would never do what I have done, because it leads to the loss of one of their members unnecessarily. You can't form enough rhetoric to get around that. It makes no sense to say that I was tunneling and tunneling and tunneling and suddenly people see my point and I wish I could get off the wagon. Scum would have found something more useful to do with their time. Why would distancing help me if I didn't believe Setael would actually be lynched? The first point AS I HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED, only makes me more likely town. The second point is what confirms me more than just about anyone else here, and neglecting that will hurt the town greatly.
I would just like to say, pointing out that scum wouldn't do the things you did is all moot. Wifom at best. I've seen scum use tactics that town would think scum would never use to win. I've seen someone bus the hell out of their own team all game and win. The good scum mentality, is that if someone on your team is playing badly, you acknowledge it in game and take them down. Hell, it makes sense if Mikujin felt like he was being bussed to hard for playing bad, that he asked to be replaced because the game wasn't fun. "Scum would never do what I did" is
never
a valid defense.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

The argument, is that good scum know how to act like good town. If there were a sure fire system, town would never be lynched. Town can act scummy, scum can act town.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #210) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

=\ I don't think lynching LL is a good idea. It doesn't make sense flavor-wise, I'm pretty sure he wasn't running around killing random Lannisters. He was clearly aligned. But tbh, that's the only thing that bugs me about it, just an itching feeling that LL is in fact town.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #211) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Benmage wrote:
unvote vote magua
lolwut?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (isolation #212) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Answering prod, more detail when I get to work though.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #213) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Benmage wrote:LMP, shadow and cow....vote somewhere it matters.
'somewhere it matters' is a matter of opinion :P

But in all seriousness, are ready to just throw the hammer down? Zdenek would have been the lynch everyone agreed on, and now we have this stagnation because of your hasty govern. I'm not going to mince words, it was foolish. But now, that is neither here nor there. Magua is not Stark. 'CPR doc' bothers me in a game with lots of vigs and a revealed doc. I've been indifferent about TS all game. I don't like the lynch, but I'd support it since we need a direction. I'm not convinced Magua is the SK, but anything is possible. Between Magua and TS, if either of them are not Lannister, I'll be surprised.

UNVOTE:
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #214) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

TS wrote:Wait. "Indifferent"?

Didn't you say you'd invited us, Benmage, and Kast to your wedding table because you thought all three of us were town?
At that particular moment you seemed towny. Day 1, you seemed a little over zealous about the whole self nomination thing, and I didn't quite have a town read on you until sometime later in day 2 when you started posting walls. Post mass claim, I'm not sure what to think about anyone who aren't confirmed town, call it general paranoia.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #215) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'm still very much a fan of the LMP wagon. I will place a vote when town can agree on a direction Benmage, because for now you're directing town in the direction of a non-stark lynch, where the odds of him being SK are slim. I'd be willing to bet modified kill immune could be a SK trait on Zdenek before Magua is SK.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow wrote:Between Magua and TS, if either of them are not Lannister, I'll be surprised.
So Magua claims the diddin kill and no one counters, but you think he's Lannister? Explain please.
I'm not sure why this is so hard to comprehend. He's obviously not Stark. He's either Lannister, or he's the SK. The way he held on to the information regarding the Diddin kill, and the way he claimed it scream town more than SK hiding behind his kill. Whereas the way you claimed early and unprovoked to me seems more like nervous SK looking to hide behind a kill. It works either way really, but Magua has played a town game.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Unprovoked claim as in, no one was really voting you, just wondering what your train of thought was. I don't recall an LMP wagon on d2.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Point being that it screams of pre-emptive defense, early in a day where days are certainly long enough to avoid quick/mis lynches where you would have had plenty of time to claim had you been pressured.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I like posting thoughts in separate posts <_< Really, I just type as I think, final thought; Magua isn't stark. we can be fairly certain that of the n1 deaths, one of you is probably lying about being lannister. LMP may be SK OR Stark, whereas Magua isn't Stark. I find it hard to believe that 4 shots went off, and only two landed.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Exactly what I said - Nervousness, pre-emptive defense. If people were asking questions, maybe fear of a watcher or tracker. There's plenty of reasons to do it.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Lets kick this off then.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (isolation #222) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

The simple argument to that wildly speculative meta is that Magna simply didn't think about jailkeeping his team. Setael was still alive, after all. The argument is kinda moot.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #223) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Magua wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:The simple argument to that wildly speculative meta is that Magna simply didn't think about jailkeeping his team.
You're saying that you think:

1) There is a serial killer in the game
2) LMP is Stark
3) LMP claimed a kill D2, making himself a target to the SK
4) Magna didn't think about jailing LMP N2 *and LMP agreed*

Do I have that right?
I see what you're saying, but if LMP is vanilla/one shot extra scum kill (which isn't far fetched in this game) and was spent, and scum caught on to pops confirming himself (scum knew dgb wasn't crazy xD), it's not far-fetched. It's not the best plan, but the team lost their footing right quick.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (isolation #224) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

I still don't understand why people are willing to lynch LL. Someone explain that to me.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #225) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Ok, let's go with this; My preferred lynch order of candidates expressed:

LMP > TS > Magua > LL.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #226) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I want Twilight Sparkle in all my games. Or at least their reaction pics.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #227) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

L
M
P
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #228) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Locke Lamora wrote:Shadow. Pops. Read. Answer.
Locke Lamora wrote: I need to clarify two things:

1. Shadow (and those in your wedding QT): have you been confirmed as Olenna Redwyne by the mod, or have you only confirmed that you made the seating arrangements? What were you told about the wedding in your original PM?

2. Pops: do you have any experience with ascetic-type roles?
I have been confirmed as to having made the seating arrangements. I knew nothing of the wedding in my original PM. It was sprung on me actually like... an hour before it happened, and I had to quickly pull it together based off my reads, and I was not to post about it in thread or ask for suggestions.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (isolation #229) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Locke Lamora wrote:So you were Olenna Redwyne, VT, before that?
Correct, my role is Vanilla.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #230) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Locke Lamora wrote:So were you told that your role was specifically linked to the wedding when you were asked to organise it?
I was told I enjoy weddings, and to separate the tables in a specific way, as to the number of people at each.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #231) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Zdenek wrote:Responding to a prod.

I don't think that we should discount the possibility that Magua is a Stark. The xvart kill only makes sense if the Starks knew that xvart was a power role. Diddin was very scummy day one, so I think that Magua could be a Stark watcher, who watched xvart kill diddin day one, and then decided to claim the kill for himself after killing xvart N2.
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Locke Lamora wrote:You can kill him tonight and find out.

Shadow: did you think Nexus was lying about his character when he claimed roleblocker?
I was skeptical, though this now being my second game with Nexus, his play style had me leaning scum with him being town twice now.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

L
M
P
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

...Or! Choose the smart option and vote LMP!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Locke Lamora wrote:Where? When? If it helps you answer:

Vote: Magua

LMP is definitely either SK or town.
You could say the same about Magua.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #236) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Today is deadline. I'm tired of this day, and it's time to reap what you've sown.

VOTE: magua
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #237) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Meaning town, not Magua.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (isolation #238) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Pretty sure mine was hammer.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2897 (isolation #239) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Bah, didn't see LL unvote. SOB, we need to lynch someone.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #240) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah. You all get a huge fucking "I told you so".
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (isolation #241) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Benmage wrote:Zdenek today, TS tomorrow.
vote Zdenek

One killing entity gone.

Puts us at 5-1.

4-1 tomorrow.

Lynch TS.

If game doesn't end lynch LMp in lylo.
I'm calling it. LMP and Zdenek. If TS is scum, good game to them, I've never seen scum put forth the effort they have. Even for three people, the diagrams, notes, walls, entirely relevant content, and not to mention the whole morse code thing breaking the wedding open. LMP before TS.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #242) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

well yeah, Zdenek today. Though oddly enough, I think even if Zdenek were Lannister, the SK would be put in a spot where he has to try and shoot the last stark, or lose. Hear that, SK? If we lynch town, you have to shoot TS or LMP, there's no real way around it.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #243) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

This is... huh. Wow.

VOTE: Zdenek
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (isolation #244) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Nearly 12 hours with no interaction. We should probably just call this day, we know where its going.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #245) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yawn.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #246) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I read that as "Benmage has been prodded on the balls".
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #247) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

One of you wanna throw this hammer down?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #248) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Eddard Stark wrote:
Counter thingy edited in.

Zdenek was not Stark, but wasn't Lannister. One night kill last night makes me think that he was the SK, with a strange name is all. Meaning, the Stark is left, and it's probably LMP or TS. A mis-lynch today means I probably die tonight (or the cow does, but I could see scum leaving him alive over me), and a scenario where dana is alive with LMP or TS. If anyone wants to sell Dana as scum, now is your chance, but things are looking good for him, unless he's vanilla scum. Point being, Magua flipping an actual vig, and cow being a proven dayvig point to LMP's claimed kill being the odd one out. I will reiterate the point that you have to believe two other kills were hidden n1.

Still, paranoia always rears its ugly head. CPR doc is a wild thing to claim, it's late and I forget when it was claimed in relation to Magua and Bunny, but I don't think it fits. I will place my vote at the end of tomorrow if no one has anything to argue about.

@MOD: Come the morning, can we prod anyone who has yet to weigh in?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #249) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Coulda sworn I clicked quote on Dana's post, but eh. You get the picture.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (isolation #250) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

So, LMP, your weak position is that Zdenek, the nearly confirmed SK, has a partner???
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #251) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

This goes back to the early game pondering of "Are there two scum factions?". In which case this was 4/2/1 (scum) in 24. Further more, you have to think either a) this partner couldn't kill, or b) both factions shot benmage last night, and there hasn't been cross-fire in the last 3-4 days by chance. You could believe 5/2/1, or 4/3/1, but the latter makes less sense with the night kills and current game state. 5/2/1 sounds plausible, but leaves us with the fact that there's still a stark left. I'll let TS post a wall on the subject, but it's hard to ignore there being two kills this whole time, then suddenly one when another party was lynched. I could see him flipping a third party faction while being the only one representing in the actual game as the SK, with all he did in the story.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #252) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Though, a point in your favor is that Dana is vanilla, and an 'SK' having a vanilla partner is weird.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (isolation #253) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

The key and operative word there is 'if'.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #254) » Mon May 02, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

So from your PoV, you're suggesting 5/2/1 (non-town) that means both Dana and TS have to be non-Lannister?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (isolation #255) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:
TS wrote:We have four - four! A ha ha ha - Starks dead. It's probably 18:5:1:1. The reason we thought Zdenek was probable Stark and not SK was that there were so few possible Starks aside from him. If there are two Starks left and neither was Zden...jesus fuck.

I mispoke. I meant 5/6. Obviously the Starks aren't gone yet.

This is so fail. Those of you that are scum are doing a great job. Those of you that are town are incredibly not.

Here's the point I'm trying to make - If you believe there's both a stark and another BWB aligned player (Zdenek partner), they absolutely HAVE to be Dana and TS (from your PoV). You sound more like you're flailing than going "Well, I know I'm town, Cow is town, Shadow is obvtown, process of eliminations means DUH THEY'RE SCUM".
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #256) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

LynchMePls wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Here's the point I'm trying to make - If you believe there's both a stark and another BWB aligned player (Zdenek partner), they absolutely HAVE to be Dana and TS (from your PoV). You sound more like you're flailing than going "Well, I know I'm town, Cow is town, Shadow is obvtown, process of eliminations means DUH THEY'RE SCUM".

The flip dictates that Zdenek had a partner. I spent the night looking over the available candidates. Yes, POE would suggest that they are both scum, but I'm making an argument why Zdenek had a partner (since apparently I'm the crazy one here), and why it is danakillsu. TS lynch is fine too. You sound like a contrarian to me. You don't really care if my argument has merit or not, you just want to snipe at it. That isn't really helping.

No, I'm just doing due diligence, and making sure you're aware of what you're implying when you make an accusation like that. Why do you think there was only one kill last night? There being another two person faction changes the view everyone had on the game, on top of the fact that you're saying there's still another Stark. In fact, there HAS to be a Stark left. There's no denying it.

Here's the bigger picture, LMP - Dana is vanilla. There was one kill last night. It's possible there was cross kill, or its possible that the 'SK' had a partner, that was Zdenek. We should not be lynching dana, we should be trying to find the killing power
first
. Ya know what I sayin?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (isolation #257) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

TS has nothing other than an entirely pro town attitude. I was the wedding planner, confirmed, claimed Ollena Redwyne, and you can take that as you will.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (isolation #258) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

today isn't lylo or even mylo, but if it's 1/1/3, that makes a mislynch put the last town into 'kingmaker'.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (isolation #259) » Tue May 03, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Or.... a tie? It really depends on the night kill(s, if you wanna say there's two killing shots left).
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #260) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, I was just going to say, in 1v1v1 that could also go joint win for the hypothetical non-killing role.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #261) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

hasdgfas wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:@Shadow and Cow: I've got no other people to appeal to. All I can do is tell you that lynching me is a mistake.

*spreads arms wide*
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #262) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I bet the GY qt is screaming at us right now.

/wave
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (isolation #263) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Screw it, I've been after this all game.

Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #264) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Love this game.

What say you Dana?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3027 (isolation #265) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Why would scum kill a nonconfirmed towny? With two scum vactions, I wonder how much 4/3/1 makes sense, with cow being a dayvig for BWB, and faking a post restriction.

Beyond that, Dana, you'd have to be committing suicide not to have killed myself or cow. I'm sure you'd know this. To the scum player left, this was obviously meant to make me look bad, for whatever reason, but I figure I'm up there as far as 'confirmed' goes. So we have a proven dayvig, the wedding planner, and a vanilla. Dana, refresh my memory, what is your flavor?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (isolation #266) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

oh shi
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #267) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

take your vote off now
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3033 (isolation #268) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Thank you. Though if I wasn't quick hammered by Cow there, that makes me feel worse about you.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3034 (isolation #269) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

danakillsu wrote:Why did I need to do that, exactly? Is there any chance hascow is scum?

Only if he's BWB aligned. He's not Stark. Or he's a sadistic Stark with the best plan in this game and deserves to win. Point being, if Hascow was scum, he could have ended it in the last 30 minutes.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (isolation #270) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Which leaves cow to ponder whether or not Dana or I is scum. Cow, do you have a problem with me laying my vote down on Dana?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (isolation #271) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Hascow, are you still around?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (isolation #272) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

hasdgfas wrote:
Shadow1psc wrote:Hascow, are you still around?

*waves*

So by virtue of this post, I can't believe you to be scum. Again, you've had ample time to hammer me for the win if you are. Simple reasoning beyond the fact that you're a proven dayvig points me to Dana being the only possible scum left.

VOTE: Dana
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (isolation #273) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

hasdgfas wrote:Like. a. BOSS.

(sorry, Xtoxm)

Grats on that. Why'd you draw it out? Just to rub it in ;(? Now that you can talk, I'd like to hear some damn talking! xD
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (isolation #274) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

chesskid3 wrote:shadow has a history of fucking up lylo

the last time he went with a scummy as hell tracker claim to lynch obvtown

PEDIT: lol clearly nobody listens that's why you died brah

If you can say in this thread that you would lynch cow over dana, you're lying.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (isolation #275) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Eddard Stark wrote:Hey! Dw you can make up for it in Feast. Which I think we should at least try to turn into a game.

/pre-in
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (isolation #276) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Big thank you to Seacore and Faraday for hosting the most enjoyable game of mafia I've ever been in. Not to mention the biggest and longest (that's what she said). I would gladly play anything hosted jointly or individually by either of you. The Bel-air made me fall out of my chair at work. The twists were perfect. Scum day-vig was so far out of my mind I can't believe, and faking a post restriction was the icing on the well deserved cake for hascow. Offing his own teammate well... damn. Hascow: Why did you kill TS? You achieved the same result, but I figured offing me would make Dana turn on TS, who I was so paranoid about with you being 'lolconfirmed'. Amazing. Talk more!
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (isolation #277) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

You have to look at the lose lose for me - I start pushing Cow to Dana, Cow hammers before I can get through/Dana can unvote. Originally part of why I requested the unvote. As soon as he put it back on and was basically like "yeah i'm not sticking around forever", that looked scummy to me like "Hey, I've been caught 'cause Cow didn't hammer."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (isolation #278) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I was wondering if you'd have bothered to translate them xD

Anyone who went through that much trouble, I don't rightly see how anyone could consider them scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”