Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Umbrage »

Vezok wrote:twistedspoon strikes me as someone who knows too much. Why would there be an investigative role or some type of doctor? How are you so certain of that?
Meh. It could be rolefishing, but it could just as easily be an attempt to root out a fakesoftclaim, or pointing out a flaw in TS' argument. I still think there're bigger fish to fry.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Amrun »

If she wasn't fishing, she should have fully explained exactly what she WAS trying to do in the post after it was pointed out. Instead, there was a feeble, "Well, if you want to call that fishing..." To me, it came off like she was caught red-handed.

So, who do you think are the "biggest fish," then?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Umbrage wrote:Rushing things increases the chance of error, and is scummy. And everyone trusting one player is stupid. I haven't seen anyone suggest an alternative to Exe.

FoS: Haschel Cedricson

Seriously, what the hell were you thinking when you wrote that last post? This is anti-town to the extreme.
ahahahahaha what is this i dont even
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Ant_to_the_max wrote: But really people. The amount of people rushing on this wagon is disturbing.
This is probably the most sensible thing I've read so far.
At the rate this wagon it was like Lord of the Flies wagon hysteria:/

Very disturbing indeed to give one player so much power so early.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote: twisted needs to be less scummy. Or less Nooby. Whichever.
Coming from SV this is really something. My tactic was to make a judgement where there was enough evidence to make a conclusive one, and give everyone a chance to show their scum colours before passing judgement. Reckless wagoning on page 2 is not how I operate :|

@Amrun: I must have missed the post about vezok fishing. I'll have to go back and check. I agree with your vote for FF since he does have an element of unspoken trust to him, and he does seem organised.
@FF: I would like to hear of your suspicions since I am voting for you. It'd be meaningless to vote a player when only who they execute is what matters. :]
Shattered Viewpoint wrote: Amrun, while giving a full and complete set of reads, does need to participate more from now on. Lurking, then posting one huge post, then lurking again (IF it happens) is unacceptable.
@SV: Wow, forget that Amrun had a perfectly legit excuse and had only posted 16 minutes previously. I'm noticing a habit of you being quick to point fingers, SV. I also find it quite rude to assume that a player will be lurking the the future for tactical reasons when they have posted a viable reason as to their absence and you didn't even answer any of her accusations.
If mudslinging was an art....
Umbrage wrote:Rushing things increases the chance of error, and is scummy
Exe wrote: I want scum reads NOW. If you claim it's too early for a read, I
will
add you to the top of my kill list.
Comes to mind :neutral:

Umbrage wrote:And everyone trusting one player is stupid.
Haschel Cedricson wrote: Less talk, more Exe voting.
:neutral:

Anyways, I'll be posting my opinions on players up to this point shortly.
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

If I wanted to give my reasons I would have stated them.

I asked that question because I wanted to see a reaction and something else. I won't tell what that something else is.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Exe »

Soooo Amrun doubts the Exe power. What a shame.

Also, after an entire post of not mentioning FF, she votes FF as her "only town read" ? Meh.

Long post to appear pro-town is meh. I don't really like a single one of your reads. Except maybe the one on tragedy, but I haven't seen tragedy play any other way yet.
Your reads are all so careful. Your top two scum read is the same as everyone else saying that Vezo fished, which frankly I don't see at all. It's been a crap argument since the first time it was made.
Your second highest read is a tip-toe. "TS is definitely scummy, don't worry, I don't wanna seem like I disagree, but we should still find SV scummy instead." Trying way too hard to please both sides.
Every other read is completely neutral. Cooldog is noobish but scummyish. TS is scummy but not worth a lynch. Exe was townie but now is confusing.
You don't take a single solid stand other than your first crappy case.

Tl;dr: I am disappoint. You haven't started off on a good foot.

In other news.
Umbrage wrote:Rushing things increases the chance of error, and is scummy.
ROFL.
Errors...let's talk about errors...
When we make an error, we generally mean one thing and do/say another. Yes?
More often than not, an error made in a rush is due to a lack of inherent understanding. If you don't see where I am going with this yet, you will.
Inherent understanding is specifically in reference to intentions. If you don't
feel
your intentions, you are more likely to go against them erroneously.
In other words, if I truly wanted to give my life to save people, I wouldn't hesitate to throw myself in front of a bus for them. However, if I only
claimed
to want to save people, in a pinch I might erroneously not save the person.
SEE WHERE I AM GOING?
Basically: SCUM MAKE ERRORS. TOWN SHOULD KNOW WTF THEY WANT AND THEREFORE SHOULD BE NATURALLY PRO-TOWN IN THEIR INTENTIONS.
ERGO WE SHOULD RUSH THINGS SO SCUM MAKE ERRORS.

God, how many times do I have to scream about this in a thread before I get a meta? No really though.

Ohhh aaaaand, I giggle a little every time someone can't understand wtf I'm doing :D
Andrius from Frenzy Mafia Mini wrote:Reads:
WTF:
Exe
Teehee. I just can't wait for this D1 to get all fired up. Yall don't even know what's coming bwahahahahahah. :evil:

P-Edit: I should address the Vezo thing. His "fishing" was barely so. If THAT is damning, but TS's multiple bad moves aren't, then I don't know what is.

P-P-Edit: WHY AM I NOT THE EXECUTIONER YET GAWD.

P-P-P-Edit: TS IS SO SCUMMY. LOL THE CONNECTIONS TO UMBRAGE. ALSO YOUR QUOTE OF UMBRAGE & ME IS IRONIC CONSIDERING THIS POST.

P-P-P-P-Edit: FUCK VEZO, STOP SHOWING THEM WE R SCUMZ TOGETHER GAWD.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Exe »

TS wrote:Very disturbing indeed to give one player so much power so early.
The only ones who should fear my power are the scum.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Exe wrote:
TS wrote: The only ones who should fear my power are the scum.
Or a townie who you believe to be scum?
Exe wrote:SCUM MAKE ERRORS. TOWN SHOULD KNOW WTF THEY WANT AND THEREFORE SHOULD BE NATURALLY PRO-TOWN IN THEIR INTENTIONS.
ERGO WE SHOULD RUSH THINGS SO SCUM MAKE ERRORS.
This fails to eliminate the possibility of a townie making errors. It would be catastrophic if say we took this assumption as true and that any player who makes an error is scum. Then after 1 small error the player would
have
to be scum since only mafia make errors :roll:
Besides, half of us would be mafia if that were true. Nearly all players have sheeped/mudslinged or done something erroneous in some form.

This could also be a scum tactic since they could argue your logic and then they'd have a stranglehold on any townie who slipped up using your logic. WIFOM with intimidation to me.
Exe wrote: P-P-Edit: WHY AM I NOT THE EXECUTIONER YET GAWD.
Does it really matter, It's only day 3, or are you accustomed to being in a position of power. Why are you so hungry and desperate to be executioner? It's surely scum who would most want to have the power of execution.

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

EBWOP: Messed up with my quoting; Forget that huge Exe quote :/

~Screwtape
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Exe »

TS LOGICAL FALLACY.

NO SHIT TOWN MAKE ERRORS.

BUT TOWN ERRORS AREN'T "OOPS I THOUGHT I WAS SCUM FOR A SEC"

WHEREAS SCUM ERRORS ARE "OOPS I REVEALED I WAS SCUM."

IT'S CALLED SCUMSLIPS. SCUM DO THEM. TOWN DON'T.

RUSH RUSH RUSH.
TS wrote:It's surely scum who would most want to have the power of execution.
ROFL. Craplogic is crap.

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

This game. Holy crap.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Exe »

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:This game. Holy crap.
It's only just beginning!! :twisted:

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Exe wrote:
TS wrote:It's surely scum who would most want to have the power of execution.
ROFL. Craplogic is crap.
interested in explaining why?

Scum will know for sure who to kill whereas townies will always have some doubt as to who is scum. Execution is therefore a far more dangerous weapon in the hands of mafia.

Aside from this small quote there's little else worth mentioning from your last post. It mostly seems intimidation fuel for those that won't blindly follow you. I'm not intimidated though, just surprised that we're arguing in caps lock now. I'm going to take a break before Godwin's law explodes.
but of course, taking breaks is for scum :wink:
~Twistedspoon

~Screwtape
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Amrun »

@Exe: What a misrepresentation. Yes, my highest read on my "scum" meter is currently vezo, but my SECOND is not TwistedSpoon, and there is literally no way at all to construe that from my post. You have to be deliberately trying to skew my words.

My #2 is clearly stated to be Shattered Viewpoint, and honestly, he may be creeping to my #1.

Also, I never said FF is my only town read. I said that he is the only town read I am willing to trust/vote for at this point in the game... 5 pages in, oooh, so much content to go off of, right?

I don't know how you think my reads are sheeping; you don't explicitly say they are, but you imply they are. My points about vezo fishing are not new, but I'm the only one FoSing him (I think), and also my points about his reactions ARE new. As for TS... The reason I hesitate on him is because the two people I find scummier than him are pushing for his lynch hard. That makes the situation ambiguous, in my eyes. If any one of those three flip, that will help my reads immensely. Also, I'm pretty sure all my other reads are original, especially the reads on you.

It's strange how you have changed so much in five pages. You went from calmly presenting plans to flailing about because one or two people don't implicitly trust you. NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO LET ME HAVE MY WAY, WAAAAAAAAH.

Quite frankly, the only people who should be upset they may possibly not get execution power is scum. Throwing hissy fits about someone not voting for you is scum behavior. Period.

@vezo: More deflection. More scumpoints for you.

P-edit: More hissy fits. Your playstyle is quickly becoming antagonistic and down-right annoying. I would be interesting in hearing the supposed town gambit you are trying to pull off by acting like a five year old.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Exe »

TS wrote:Execution is therefore a far more dangerous weapon in the hands of mafia.
This has absolutely nothing to do with who WANTS the power more. So basically, more craplogic from you.
TS wrote:It mostly seems intimidation fuel for those that won't blindly follow you.
And if it is? Intimidation is not a scumtell. It's more of a badass-tell.

P-Edit:

Amrun, i didn't say your second was TS?

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Exe »

Reading is tech.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Exe »

Amrun wrote:5 pages in, oooh, so much content to go off of, right?
Yes. Lot's of content. Have you been reading? This is such a bad defense.
Amrun wrote:You went from calmly presenting plans to flailing about because one or two people don't implicitly trust you
Calmy presenting plans is BORING.

Also, did you even READ my first post? I caps lawked half that shit. That was NOT calm.
Amrun wrote:acting like a five year old.
Really? That's the best you can come up with? Lawl.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Exe »

Oh and before I get a "YES YOU DID SAY MY SECOND SUSPECT WAS TS," Lemme quote and do some reading comprehension for yah.

You posted this:
Amrun wrote:Shattered View Point is my #2. He's pushing the TS wagon so hard ... And so, so badly. All of his points are terrible stretches. Speculation is not rolefishing, but asking scummy fishquestions like vezo did is.
There are reasonable reasons to suspect TS,
but
SV's reasons are scummy.
I posted this:
Exe wrote:Your second highest read is a tip-toe. "
TS is definitely scummy
, don't worry, I don't wanna seem like I disagree, but
we should still find SV scummy instead.
" Trying way too hard to please both sides.
See how they match up? :roll:

But sure, I'm misrepping :roll:

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Amrun »

As far as I can tell, you did, in fact, say TS was my second. You said:
Your second highest read is a tip-toe. "TS is definitely scummy, don't worry, I don't wanna seem like I disagree, but we should still find SV scummy instead." Trying way too hard to please both sides.
If I have misunderstood, then I apologize, but most of your posts lately have been all over the place and hard to follow. If you accuse me of being too "careful," then I accuse you of being not careful enough in the sense that in the beginning of the game, I read your posts and they were quite clear, and now you're excited or drunk or something and the syntax is really confusing.

And I have shared more than one town read. You simply refuse to understand my post. Yes, this game is high in content for a typical beginning, but it's still only 5 pages.

You really need to get off your little ego-trip. Whether or not you are town, I won't stroke it. I don't trust people as town very easily; it's a characteristic of my play and it's been called scummy before, but frankly, I don't care. This is a game about mafia. Trusting people is stupid.

p-edit: Okay, fine, but don't call me out for supposedly lacking reading comprehension when you're barely intelligible in the entire last page.

I think someone should revoke your caps lock privileges.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Exe »

Amrun wrote:Okay, fine, but don't call me out for supposedly lacking reading comprehension when you're barely intelligible in the entire last page.
I am many things. Aggressive. Easily bored. Entertaining. Annoying. Insane.
Unintelligible is not one of them. I have made myself very clear.

TS is still scummy.
Amrun is scummy by the scumtell of trying to please too many people. Fencesitting, some would say.

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:00 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

We need some Fate in here:D

I really don't like how amrun is trying to appear so original for the sake originality. I looks like scum trying to stand out from the crowd. I don't know why they would do that but that is what it makes me think of.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Amrun »

Sometimes you make yourself clear, Exe. Sometimes you do not.

I am not sure how I'm supposedly trying to please people. I like to be careful and cautious. It's just how I play. Still, I don't "try to please people" and I don't know where you're getting that from.

How am I trying to "appear original?" As it happens, I have some reads that are the same as others and some that are different. That's pretty standard. And as you say, "I don't know why scum would do that." Scum wouldn't do that. Haha. That's probably the silliest thing I've seen yet this game.

I still don't like your continual deflecting.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Is it just me, or does Exe remind anyone of Stalin on steroids?
Exe wrote: This has absolutely nothing to do with who WANTS the power more.
Exe wrote: P-P-Edit: WHY AM I NOT THE EXECUTIONER YET GAWD.
Sure sounds like it to me :roll:

anyways, I have no interest in playing against someone whose best argument is power-hungry caps lock. This makes an execution seem all the more appealing. You'll know I'm truly town then; but it'll be too late.
Amrun wrote: I think someone should revoke your caps lock privileges.
I take my previous, statement back. This is the most sensible thing I've heard all topic

Amrun wrote: How am I trying to "appear original?"
The logic of Exe:

New ideas = Appearing original = scum
Same ideas = Sheeping = Scum

This is a joke. Any logic you had at the start has turned into some warped kind of dictatorship in which any free-thinkers or similar ideas are scum.
I reccomend you stop trying to dictate the tempo of the game here, Exe. You're doing us townies no favours with your narrow-minded nonsense.
But who am I to question Soviet General Exe :wink:
~ Twistedspoon

Oh, and I want some StrungOver opinions and posting. He's doing a pretty good job at flying under the radar. No-one seems to have mentioned him much yet. ._.

~Screwtape
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Exe »

TS wrote:The logic of Exe:
New ideas = Appearing original = scum
Same ideas = Sheeping = Scum
If he was actually
reading
the thread, he'd realize that I wasn't the one who accused you of trying to appear original. :roll:

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

TS wrote:I don't want to invoke Godwin's Law, so I'll compare him to Stalin instead.
This is hilarious. (I am also writing an essay on Lenin/Kerensky right now, so this is doubly amusing)

The sooner we elect Exe executioner, the sooner we can get down to business. TS, Amrun, let's see some votes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”