Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@IS, in that case there'd be an awful lot of RBers.
But they had one, maybe that'd account for no MDC kill N2.

It'd be more likely they RB'd Jedi if one of his stated potential targets was scum. Otherwise, why limit the number of kills?
Let's wait and see who Jedi claims to have vig'd. I'm a little dubious since its conveniently unproven. Maybe we should charge him to Vig power again and test him tonight too.

---

@Bristep, if Primate and Sotty are buddies, by saying something postlynch, Primate is adding his voice to scum who's been caught anyway. The main new case against Sotty is that they have been caught out in a lie and that's strong evidence against them.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:34 am

Post by bristep123 »

Ok, but looking at Sotty's ISO he was pushing for GMan to be lynched for a long time, so if Sotty and Emp are scum together then he basically tried to bus his buddy for the longest time, even in the face of competing wagons. There may be a case about Sotty, but then there's also reasons to doubt that case too. I'm not 100% convinced, and I think Primate is a better option.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Primate »

@Bristep: I was wrong about Gman and honestly thought it was a town mislynch. I felt like an absolute moron after he was lynched becuase I was pretty much the only person defending him. I still can't really figure out a way that he expected that claim to work for him, and I didn't really see any of the scum in his behaviour either, but hey.

He was scum, so it's the good type of being wrong, but still I appreciate it doesn't make me look any better. I can't really disagree with the fact I defended him. I don't think it was particularly soft support, I was fairly enthusiastic about it imo.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 am

Post by jediknight »

Hey folks...I don't have alot of time right this second but I figured I'd better check in.

My kill didn't go. I have the unfortunate feeling that VPB expected me to vig him and blocked me. I didn't order my hit on VPB though. I'm gonna hold my choice till I can talk about it more.

My vig "flavor" is a barbwire bat. I think I had mentioned that earlier but if not there it is.

Bear hug could be andre the giant off the top of my head. Remember the bear hug on Hogan where it looked like all was lost and then Hogan got out of it and made the iconic slam heard round the world? He'd fit into the million dollar corporation and did at one point. The million dollar man "bought" the belt off him causing it to be vacated.

Also, just curious, I'll put it out there again. Were are the tag belts?
And I'm spent...
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

The last person that claimed vig and failed that night turned out to be scum, just sayin'
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Primate »

I have a tag belt. I'll let the other guy identify himself, if he wants to.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:30 am

Post by jediknight »

VPB was a roleblocker. I blocked him the previous night. Therefore he didn't block anyone that night. Now that we know there is two scum factions that equals a missing kill. This could mean that both factions have a roleblocker in them. That is a alot potential roleblockers out there though.

I attempted to vig Lowell. my short list was: VPB, BS, Sotty, Lowell, Furc.

Sotty for my view of a connection with gman earlier (you can iso me for that) They're also my leading candidate for scum which is why I didn't pick them. There's already a case building there.
BS cause she pops in recaps what others have said and then pops out. I didn't pick her cause I figured if she is scum she'll eventually pop in hang herself with her half paying attention ways.
Furc cause his posts just seem off to me. I decided against him cause Gman claimed to have taken a shot at him...I just couldn't see gman pointing out his partner so blatantly at that point although it could be that. And furc just strikes me as the type of poster that will eventually hang himself too.
Lowell- he supported the emp and gman wagon but didn't really elaborate why except by saying "either is fine". He also posted a "review" an the gman wagon that wasn't his thoughts but others thoughts. Small part...he said "no one ever Vigs me" and I like a challenge. :)
And I'm spent...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:06 am

Post by jediknight »

I apologize for that and did misspeak. I concentrated on the barbwire aspect. It is a 2 X 4 not a bat. Either way its a whole lotta barbwire pain! lol

I still think that there's usefulness in discussing who has the tag belts and why it was given to the next persons. And what was discussed during the night backstage that could be helpful to the town.

I also think that there would be some usefulness to discussing the intercontinental belt.

My reasoning is if we can put together a belt history then we can see trends. If a scum is/was wearing a belt there's a good probability they're gonna pass it to another scum player. The tag belts are easier to track. The intercontinental belt hasn't even been mentioned near as I can tell.
And I'm spent...
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Ehh.

I guess VPB asking if you were shooting him makes him RBing you a high possibility. Or maybe IS is right and you're scum. Either way I reckon you'll get a second chance since Sotty needs the noose.

Unvote;
Boston Crab: Jediknight
Unvote;
Hurricarana: Sottyrulez
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

my belt randomized to gobots because I missed the deadline
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

You missed the deadline but have been actively posting in other games the past 2 days? That looks like scum giving belt to scum and excusing it by claiming you missed deadline.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

eh i had no idea when night ended/didn't really care because I was too busy telling NC I was goign to kill him in the qt
to see how he reacted

i breadcrumbed it too
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Chesskid is cut off mid-sentence by a flying forearm smash!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:58 am

Post by AurorusVox »

...and then NC turns up Bear Hugged?

Did you kill NC?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

I find it so funny that somehow all of these belt holders always forget to pass it on. Does the belt give everyone amnesia?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

So DDD is clear then, since the only Minneapolis-billed member of MDC/DX/Dudleys was Sean Waltman and that's who Hoppster flipped.

Headlock: sotty
Do you want your possessions identified?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

jediknight wrote: Bear hug could be andre the giant off the top of my head.

It could also be Hercules who's contract was owned by Ted Dibiase at one stage, but again he finished with the WWE before the MDC formed.

Ken Patera who finished with the WWE in the 1980's (But did win matches using the bear hug as a submission move)

MarkHenry, who started wrestling in the late 1990's
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by jediknight »

I agree IS. It is rather suspicious to say the least that they "conveniently" forget to pass the belts on.
And I'm spent...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

As inevitable as the sotty/zach lynch is going to be (and rightfully so) we still need to take care of forcing jediknight up to alleged vig level of moves before we do that. Don't know what to make of the chesskid issue other than it seems really dumb to miss a deadline like that but I have a hard time seeing scum motive there.

Unvote
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Vader Bomb: jediknight
Evenflow DDT: jediknight
Stage Dive: jediknight
Samurai Bomb: jediknight
Crescent Kick: jediknight
Igetchasucker: jediknight
Regal Stretch: jediknight
Atomic Arabian Facebuster: jediknight
Tequila Sunrise: jediknight
Edge-O-Matic: jediknight
Indian Deathlock: jediknight
Screwdriver: jediknight

Is that enough?

Diamond Cutter: sottyrulez
Do you want your possessions identified?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Kise »

Furc never claimed why GMan couldn't shoot him, yeah? What's to say the DX doc didn't protect him so GMan would fail?

@AV: Pretty sure DX targeted me if we assume the mafia groups alternate which nights they're allowed to kill. This would explain why Furc-scum flipped a shit when I revealed my info, if I'm correct to link him to the DX doc. However, we should also consider that Emp may have blocked the other scum's kill as well, or they both targeted the same victims and the mod only uses the stronger flavor method. Never know.

In light of the Doc flip, Bristep, you seem active as hell all of a sudden. I can't help but consider that something must be important by how you listed the possible DX+MDC roles FIRST before posting the case on Primate... for now,
FOS Primate & Bristep
. Might have been some blocked kills here and there.

Shining Axe Kick: Sottyrulz

@Bristep's 2251: Yeah, a game this large, I wouldn't doubt 4-5 scum on both teams. Sotty was perhaps bussing for the cred.

@BS's 2267: Ken Patera eh...Yes he did use a bearhug.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I wanna see what Lowell says about JK's vig claim. Other than that, I'm still not read up so.

Suplex: Sotty
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

my iso #182 i think
bag-eating-tom is an acronym for gambit tonight

him dying obviously ruins the gambit, but oh fuckign well
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by jediknight »

Kise- your last post confuses me...Gman didn't fail cause he was blocked or furc was protected...he failed cause he was lying his ass off.

I will be V/LA until sunday most likely. I'm doing a leadership camp for teens and will most likely not have time to check in. I didn't have time to count votes...so if you wanna throw in a couple more moves and get me over 16 comfortably that would be good.

I'm getting to the point where I support a freakin policy lynch for anyone that forgets to pass the belt. I'm only half kidding here... ;)
And I'm spent...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”