Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Rain »

Not just any America... West coast o_O
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Olinea »

MrBump wrote:Lolmarica sucks.

Inb4idiebecauseisaidthat
MrBump has been modki-

Hey, even your mod needs sleep :P

With 11 confirmed, the game has started. Deadline is set for Saturday, March 12th.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:06 am

Post by MrBump »

VOTE: Pacman

Pac is never scum. PERFECT LOGIC.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Rain
Rain
Goon
Rain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Rain »

Vote: wasamasas

Obvious scum is obvious.
All cats die. Socrates died. Therefore, Socrates was a cat.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:13 am

Post by MrBump »

0MG U CANT NO TH3 SC|_|M N0W UNL3SS U R 1
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Kagetora »

evilpacman18 wrote:
Kagetora wrote:/confirm
I don't notice any odd words in my telegram :|
vote: Kagetora
Well with nothing much else to go on at this point...
Vote: Pacman
Ratio of Day 1 Mislynches: 1/1
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
Kagetora wrote:/confirm
I don't notice any odd words in my telegram :|
vote: Kagetora
Well with nothing much else to go on at this point...
Vote: Pacman
WOW. I just found scum with a joke. Today's gonna be a good day.

confirm vote: Kagetora
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Kagetora »

evilpacman18 wrote:WOW. I just found scum with a joke. Today's gonna be a good day.

confirm vote: Kagetora
Kinda hard to accurately read "jokes" online. Especially in these type of games.
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Kagetora »

Also curious on exactly how the logic process worked to "prove" I'm scum. You random vote me, I have nothing against me other than "I didn't read my PM very closely" and how do I defend against that? When I counter-random vote it makes me scum?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:09 am

Post by MrBump »

UNVOTE: Pacman

VOTE: Kagetora

Because clearly when Pac was voting in the confirmation stage he was joking. NO.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:11 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Kagetora wrote:Also curious on exactly how the logic process worked to "prove" I'm scum. You random vote me, I have nothing against me other than "I didn't read my PM very closely" and how do I defend against that? When I counter-random vote it makes me scum?
I voted you before the game even started, that should have clearly not been serious. And your vote wasn't "counter-random" as I hadn't placed a random vote on you. I had a fake vote on you that didn't even count because it was before the game. Let's take that term apart real quick.

Counter-random. Oxymoronic in and of itself, random in this case means without purpose, except that the purpose of the vote is to counter. BUT. What are you countering? A vote that didn't count because it was made BEFORE the game? Technically there was no vote. So there was nothing to counter but you chose to counter anyway. Bit defensive, aren't we? What do you have to be defensive about, eh?
wasamasas
wasamasas
Townie
wasamasas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:15 am

Post by wasamasas »

/confirm
wasamasas
wasamasas
Townie
wasamasas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 am

Post by wasamasas »

O I JUST WOKE UP AND HAVENT READ IT PROPERLY
/confirm Pheasents?
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Kagetora »

evilpacman18 wrote:I voted you before the game even started, that should have clearly not been serious. And your vote wasn't "counter-random" as I hadn't placed a random vote on you. I had a fake vote on you that didn't even count because it was before the game. Let's take that term apart real quick.
Valid point. Lynch me if you wish.

Unvote
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:25 am

Post by parknourie »

Vote: Wizrak

Said some shit about me in Open Game Lists.
You like that don't you.
Given your early joining date and your cocky attitude you are the first one to go on my list.
Die scum!
Sex and Golf are Two Things You Can Enjoy Without Being Very Good At It.
-Kevin Costner, Actor
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:26 am

Post by andrew94 »

unvote vote wasamasas

highly likely that the word was near his 'you are the scumz' so he spent ages looking in the dictionary
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:27 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Kagetora wrote:Lynch me if you wish.
ATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATE
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:29 am

Post by parknourie »

OMG...
Andrew, Escho, aaah, Vatesi are all in multiple of my other current games.
Also,
Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:I voted you before the game even started, that should have clearly not been serious. And your vote wasn't "counter-random" as I hadn't placed a random vote on you. I had a fake vote on you that didn't even count because it was before the game. Let's take that term apart real quick.
Valid point. Lynch me if you wish.

Unvote
Not a convincing way to prove your innocence.
Unvote Vote: Kagetora
-Kevin Costner, Actor
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Kagetora »

evilpacman18 wrote:
ATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATEATE
If you wish to call it that sure. I admit I was in the wrong and I don't see enough evidence to convict someone else or any evidence to defend myself.
Counter-random. Oxymoronic in and of itself, random in this case means without purpose, except that the purpose of the vote is to counter.
I'm pretty sure what I meant was clear enough, even if it wasn't denotatively what I said. If you wish me to truly elucidate on what I meant please ask for a clarification rather than nitpick about the exact definitions of words.
BUT. What are you countering? A vote that didn't count because it was made BEFORE the game? Technically there was no vote. So there was nothing to counter but you chose to counter anyway. Bit defensive, aren't we? What do you have to be defensive about, eh?
I withdrew my vote, and the inverse can also be said about you. Bit aggressive aren't we? What do you have to be aggressive about eh?
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Kagetora »

parknourie wrote:Not a convincing way to prove your innocence.
Is there a convincing way to prove my innocence at this point in the game? I have no actions to back up my words other than my concession of a point I hadn't fully thought out.
parknourie
parknourie
Goon
parknourie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:42 am

Post by parknourie »

Well, there may be but not saying "Lynch Me"
-Kevin Costner, Actor
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Kagetora wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:
If you wish to call it that sure. I admit I was in the wrong and I don't see enough evidence to convict someone else or any evidence to defend myself.
Counter-random. Oxymoronic in and of itself, random in this case means without purpose, except that the purpose of the vote is to counter.
I'm pretty sure what I meant was clear enough, even if it wasn't denotatively what I said. If you wish me to truly elucidate on what I meant please ask for a clarification rather than nitpick about the exact definitions of words.
BUT. What are you countering? A vote that didn't count because it was made BEFORE the game? Technically there was no vote. So there was nothing to counter but you chose to counter anyway. Bit defensive, aren't we? What do you have to be defensive about, eh?
I withdrew my vote, and the inverse can also be said about you. Bit aggressive aren't we? What do you have to be aggressive about eh?
Kagetora wrote:
parknourie wrote:Not a convincing way to prove your innocence.
Is there a convincing way to prove my innocence at this point in the game? I have no actions to back up my words other than my concession of a point I hadn't fully thought out.
1. You have several options here. Obviously it's gonna be a bit before you lynched since we're on PAGE TWO, you could talk until you sound more town or you could build a stronger case on someone else in a few pages. Giving certainly isn't the way to go about continuing on in the game.

2. I'm not nitpicking about exact definitions. You contradicted yourself in two consecutive words! How is that even POSSIBLE?! It's rare to see people contradict themselves in consecutive posts and you did it in TWO WORDS. It's like a miracle.

3. Withdrawing your vote doesn't nullify the scumminess of it. And yes I'm being aggressive. You being scum is what I have to be aggressive about.

4. Again. Giving up on page 2 isn't the best way to go about it.
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Kagetora »

evilpacman18 wrote:1. You have several options here. Obviously it's gonna be a bit before you lynched since we're on PAGE TWO, you could talk until you sound more town or you could build a stronger case on someone else in a few pages. Giving certainly isn't the way to go about continuing on in the game.

2. I'm not nitpicking about exact definitions. You contradicted yourself in two consecutive words! How is that even POSSIBLE?! It's rare to see people contradict themselves in consecutive posts and you did it in TWO WORDS. It's like a miracle.

3. Withdrawing your vote doesn't nullify the scumminess of it. And yes I'm being aggressive. You being scum is what I have to be aggressive about.

4. Again. Giving up on page 2 isn't the best way to go about it.
1 and 4. There is simply not enough evidence against me for me to argue against. Statistically I'm not mafia, but then a 1/4 chance is still pretty good odds for this game. I don't wish to give up, but there isn't a strong enough argument that I can put up that I think can save me.

2. Picking apart an oxymoron is indeed nitpicking definitions when you know as well as I do what I was implying. Also contradictions in the English language are everywhere, contradicting oneself in two words is not that difficult. Deafening silence, accurate estimate, unbiased opinion, science fiction, preliminary conclusion. Look! I just contradicted myself 5 times in one post! Now we all know what those mean, and if you really think lynching me over a single oxymoronic phrase makes sense then I guess there's nothing I can do to argue that.

3. Oh but doesn't it? If I were mafia wouldn't I be more interested in lynching somebody in general? I do not want to lynch today, and my vote against you was merely a response to the vote I incorrectly perceived to be against me. I withdrew it because I didn't have an argument that held up when scrutinized, and truly didn't make sense to myself anymore.

Lynching is not my priority, and really it shouldn't be the town's either. We are probably going to lose 2 people per night, with the mafia, 2 vigilantes, and a serial killer out, we have 4 potential deaths. The 6 doctors plus the mafia doctor theoretically protect 7 people. Lynching now would most likely cost us a doctor or vigilante, and the perilous conditions that would arise if we kill one of these two sets of people could vastly improve the chances of a mafia win. I don't want to do that.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by andrew94 »

dude theres a serial killer on t he losse mate, so ur 1/3 chance of being scum.

finally, so your suggesting we no lynch forever?
thats ridiculously stupid cos the Sk will have a definite advantage, and this game becomes 'luck game'
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Kagetora
Kagetora
Townie
Kagetora
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Kagetora »

Of being scum sure there's a 1/3 chance. Of mafia it's 1/4. I was merely referring to the latter.

I am most definitely not suggesting we no lynch forever, that would almost definitely give the mafia/sk a win. We simply have too great a risk of hitting a town person on the first day for us to, in my mind, validate a lynch.

Return to “Completed Open Games”