GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:07 am

Post by GreyICE »

evilpacman18 wrote:
Kagetora wrote:To be entirely honest I'm somewhat disappointed EPM, Bump, and andrew didn't die pretty much right away.
-EPM said "I called him scum d1" right before I flipped vig. It wasn't inherently scummy but it seemed really suspicious.
-I shot Bump (which I would hope would seem obvious after my flip of vig) and no one claimed to have saved him. Screams SK/maf to me.
-andrew... well I'm surprised Empking didn't shoot andrew right after my flip, but he got lynched so I guess I can't complain on this one.
The second point is exactly why Bump was obvscum to us. We just didn't lynch as fast as we should have. Grey I don't get how you noticed vatesi spending the whole game talking about what the vigs should do but overlooked all the time I spent talking about the SK.
TBH, I just needed you, Rain, and Cake shot at because I needed at least one dead scum coming out of that night, and I thought they'd never risk the doctor in a Vig counterclaim gambit. Which meant that whether Bump was SK or not, there was one vulnerable mafia in the three of you.

So SK hunting wasn't huge on my list of priorities, I just needed some sort of scumflip to get it into 3:1:1, which lead to exactly what happened.

Anti making a case on Bump (potential SK) versus Andrew (fairly obv mafia) really cemented to me that it HAD to be him and he wanted Andrew alive for "Oh he's the SK" screen.

Never considered that he'd just missed the fact that andrew had taken a 'shot that could not have been fired' :P

But overall the plan was solid no matter how many mistakes I made, as long as you guys didn't double up to nail one of the three town I could prove.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

And even if you had, EMP's good vigging would have left it with 3:1:1, just with one less confirmed town (two less if he didn't realize Magnetic was confirmed). So lynching bump would have been obv, and the endgame probably would have played out similarly if you'd double tapped me. At least I had my fingers crossed it would. But yeah, much less certainty that way.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Sorting bump.

Return to “Completed Open Games”