Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Game Over)

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 am

Post by tclawren »

HE ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT!

Post #92
Lane0168 wrote:Oh and as far as my buddy buddy with drk? i'm new, not an idiot. you can stop looking into that bull. if you can't see it was a response to his signature.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

I don't buy it myself. It looks very much like backpedalling

in fact, the way she's trying to make us forget it and shrug it off like that is even worse for me.

and only the last part (which i didn't even quote) was related to DRK siggy.

Thus, I still feel really cool, if not better, about L-2 lane
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:41 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, this is going to sound terrible, but you can meta him yourself if you don't believe me: andrew94 is scum because he sucks less than usual. Would definitely be willing to join an andrew wagon if one were to pop up

And Shotty needs to come back to this thread and talk with us .

Oh, and lane-wagon is still fail. I don't remember it getting up to L-2, but if it actually did, people really need to stop believing everything written in long posts.

Anyway, just so I can look like an idiot when I'm wrong: sk is shotty, mafia are Friend and andrew94

Pre-post edit (regarding last 3 posts): Perhaps TS deserves one of those 3 scum spots...
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

lane wrote:i'm new, not an idiot.
how dare you play the newbie card as an excuse

If you're using newbie as an excuse then why aren't you in a newbie game?

You just can't come to central park, play super scummy and then just say "oh, well I'n new"
hater is hating >_>

~Screwtape
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:49 am

Post by tclawren »

@Twistedspoon
Do you have
anything
on Lane besides your silly buddying thing?

Also it's L-3. I forgot Friend's unvote.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:52 am

Post by lane0168 »

@twisted... bit early to claim? are you not town?
Because as Town I can never ...
No, I am not scum. Are you?
both came before. are these not claims of being town?

i didn't play the newbie card as an excuse for anything. i didn't say "i'm new, i didnt know that if i buddied up to my mafia buddy that would look suspicious. please don't vote me"

i said, "i'm new, not an idiot" insinuating that it doesnt take a veteran to know that you probably shouldnt be making it blatantly obvious who you're working with.

it was a joke you dense fricken xactly. i was inserting positivity here.

but if you want to keep talking about it. dont forget how i buddied up with drk
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

tclawren wrote:
@Twistedspoon
Do you have
anything
on Lane besides your silly buddying thing?

Also it's L-3. I forgot Friend's unvote.
do you not read my other posts? :igmeou:

anyways, i like some of the other player's cases and my vote looks even more comfortable on L-3 than L-2

I'm going to be looking at the rest of you too, so my vote may change anyways. I'll admit that despite apparent scumminess, much of the game has been lane-centered and there are other candidates for scum too.

basically, as I've said before in something like my 3rd or 2nd post, I'm willing to give people a few chances, and I'll be looking at other people too.
I have placed my vote and developed an opinion for now, and you guys should respect my vote and opinions
thanks

~Screwtape
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:06 am

Post by lane0168 »

you were supposed to say, "whats a xactly" than i would have said "means your face looks xactly like your BUTT" - the sandlot anyone?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Hi guys. I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish (actually I'm not), but andrew is the scummiest scum that's ever scummed this thread of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Unvote: shotty

Vote: andrew94

(hi shotty, I unvoted you, you can come post again)

Also, as for
I wrote:Perhaps TS deserves one of those 3 scum spots...
Replace TS with "either TS or tcl". I'm kind of failing at reading both of them right now, but whatever. It's page 5 and we have obv-scum andrew to lynch anyway.

@anyone around now
Look through some of andrew's games. (linky) Pick a bunch of completed games at random and skim through the early game, focusing on andrew's posts. Then tell me whether he's town or scum this game. Bonus points for coming up with the right answer (hint: scum).
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

that's quite cool actually; how do you get to see any player's games? :3

anyways, I'm with andrew in another open game. His playstyle is basically the same in all of his games it seems to me. He can't be scum in all of them can he? :?

anyways, I have my eye on him :igmeou:

~Screwtape
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:06 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Click on their name, then click view topics.

Let's ignore ongoing games and just look at completed games. Don't try to draw meta from games you don't know his alignment in (and we can't dicuss ongoing games anyway). Just read random games from him. His town games and his scum games are VERY different.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD - I'll be V/LA til Monday for a very busy weekend.

I'll review and respond when I return but for the record a 100% meta driven attack this early in the Day is HORRIBLE.

DRK
- So you have flip-flopped on Friend again? And who are the scum on the Lane wagon specifically (since you call it scum-driven)?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:17 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Friend called it scum-driven, not me.

And seriously MoI, read andrew's games and THEN make that statement.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:23 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Friend called it scum-driven, not me.

And seriously MoI, read andrew's games and THEN make that statement.
You are correct ... Friend did say that not you - my quick-read through mistake.

@Friend - who are the scum driving the Lane wagon.

As for your 'case' - if you feel free to dismiss my approach based on gut I'm happy to dismiss yours for non-belief in meta as the foundation for a case.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:31 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I have no problem with you not liking meta as the foundation of a case. I ask that you actually do try reading the early parts of a few of andrew's games before just saying no though.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:10 am

Post by andrew94 »

hmm drk
what differenence
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:20 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Lane
:
2)Well your odds of getting killed night 1 being town are twice as high as being mafia. I myself would consider that being DOUBLE the odds of being killed as mafia. The reason being that if you are town, you have 2 factions trying to kill you, and if you are mafia, you have only one.

3) I did not say you are influential. You asserted that yourself in your first post. I also see it being advantageous (is that a word?) for the other anti-town faction keeping you around because there are 9 of us, and only 1 or 2 of you, and only 2 or 1 of them. so why not go against 1 or 2 of you, when compared to 9? if i have the town alignment correct?

4) of course you aren't/will

5) That i had to mention it? playing in real life, i sometimes feel the need to bring some points to light, which is why i pointed out that i was being... questioned? no suspected. cause i've been questioned the entire time just for questioning. and i am sorry, but I myself do not have a "above and beyond the norm" response around here. i can understand other players. but i'm coming in with my own play.d

6)I have read some of the games... not entire games. but plenty of parts. and i have seen people be pointed out, just for the point of stating their opinions too early. i didnt want to be someone voted out. i quickly realized it wasn't to my advantage and thought "shit son, why am I NOT saying what i think?" and therefore decided to say what i think.

7)"but seriously, you're high" is nothing BUT dismissive. we can all agree on that. and because demon asks andrew a question DOES have something to do my reaction. do you think that my asking andrew a question is going to be any different than demon asking him the same question? and if it does than you should look at andrew (i'm not). I felt the issue had been addressed by demon, and therefore responded with my own comic relief.
I'm looking at all of this, and I do NOT like the fact that you are trying to build a case on MoI based on his obvious Night 1 NK joke. He never tried to set himself up as an elite player or an influential one, and the fact that you're focusing on that instead of looking at other players shows an extreme amount of bogus tunneling, or a newbie attempt to set someone up as trying to "get the advantage" when that was never the case. This is my main problem with you right now.

andrew
:
alright, lane just looks like flailing.
he hugs and loves everyone that says hes town(blatant buddying) = scum number 1

demon hybrid, says moi explained everything i said, im pretty sure i explained it the same way he did, and he just said it all over again.
= bussing scum number 1
Restating everything exactly how MoI and parroting doesn't get anyone anywhere, especially since my point is that I agreed pretty strongly with his case. Lane hasn't been responding well and is focusing on the distracting parts of this game instead of focusing his reads and actually trying to scumhunt.

twisted
:

Twistedspoon wrote:I had my reasons a few pages ago; more than enough to justify a vote then.
lane0168 wrote:*thanks drk. i feel you're a real asset to the team, and life would be a bit darker without you
trying to win people over by buddying; not logic is just so scummy. It definately deserves my vote
More than enough reasoning? That's hardly more than enough reasoning. TC has a point; you've given minimal reasoning to join the Lane wagon, especially so late too, and that amount of reasoning ("buddying up" to a player of a non-confirmed alignment) is extremely small. It just looks like an excuse from you more than anything.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 1.3

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DemonHybrid (4): drmyshottyizsik, singersigner, pappums rat, Friend

lane0168 (4): andrew94, MagnaofIllusion, DemonHybrid, Twistedspoon
drmyshottyizsik (1): tclawren
MagnaofIllusion (1): lane0168
andrew94 (1): DeathRowKitty

Not voting (1): mockingjaye
V/LA: MagnaofIllusion (3/21)

Deadline is March 30th, 2011, at 7:24pm EST (site time). A countdown to the deadline is here.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:45 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

For the record, I'm going to be
V/LA from March 19th, 8 AM to March 21st, 8 AM
with mayyyybe a few posts in between, but you'll definitely see a drop of activity from me. Going to New Jersey and then helping out at a Deaf social this weekend.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:43 am

Post by lane0168 »

DemonHybrid wrote:I'm looking at all of this, and I do NOT like the fact that you are trying to build a case on MoI based on his obvious Night 1 NK joke. He never tried to set himself up as an elite player or an influential one, and the fact that you're focusing on that instead of looking at other players shows an extreme amount of bogus tunneling, or a newbie attempt to set someone up as trying to "get the advantage" when that was never the case. This is my main problem with you right now
Obvious to you it may be. However, I was unaware that it was a joke. I thought my inserting positivity joke was pretty obvious... some do not agree.

i am answering the questions that moi has been asking me. it has been a lot of questions he has been asking, and have not had a lot of time to focus on anything else. I'm not going to say sorry for saying how i feel. if its not how you feel that is fine.

I am not especially awesome at formulating reasons why someone is scum. Or formulating questions to ask in the purpose of finding scum. It is just not one my skills i have developed. therefore have been responding mainly
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 am

Post by lane0168 »

what does "bussing scum number 1" mean?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:01 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

I'm here, sorry UIL theater has taken my life the last few days.
Also I will read the thread tonight.
unvote
vote Andrew

An andrew wagon is always a good wagon.
#freeShotty
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

the thing with scum having daytalk; if andrew was scum then his scumbuddy would have surely told him how to play as town better, no?

~Screwtape
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:14 am

Post by lane0168 »

i'm not trying to be tunnel visioned here. does me buddying up to drk suggest that i'm buddying up to my mafia partner or that i'm just buddying up to people so they don't vote me. i was under the assumption at first that it meant i was buddying up to my mafia partner. until i understood bussing more clearly after looking it up and understanding andrews post better about me being scum number one with the loving drk cause he thought i was town and then him saying demon was bussing me. it didnt make sense to me at first that he'd say i was buddying drk but demon was the one bussing me.

ok i think i just answered my own questions here.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:15 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

So Twistedspoon, you seem very interested in defending andrew on generalities here.

"Oh, he always plays like this (in the ongoing games I'm in with him that I can't talk about)." "I'm sure his buddy is telling him how to play if he's scum!"

Have you actually checked the games I'm looking at or do you just enjoy defending andrew?

Pre-post edit: Scum generally buddy to town fwiw. Scum are usually afraid to buddy up to their actual buddies.

Return to “Completed Open Games”