farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sundy wrote:@farside, can you answer my question re: Kitty?
Sorry missed the question.
DRK was town. Court He was lynched day 1.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Jora »

yabbaguy wrote:
It's bad to ask a question in return, mmkay?
If your question is rolefishing, I will question your questionable question. "It's bad to ask a question" just isn't right.
How even remotely this could be rolefishing? It is so tiny chance that we have two Vig's. One shot Vig should have a different strategy as DRK said. Don't be silly! And say god damn how else we can hear something from you if you are silent outside direct questions!?
ToastyToast wrote: If you think DRK is mafia Godfather, why aren't you voting for them? Does the single post by startransmission really outweight your accusation on DRK?
Also, wouldn't any mafia member be targeting a cop? Why does this make DRK mafia Godfather?
Also, it doesn't make sense to me why he would call DRK Mafia Godfather then not put a vote down.
I've said "I really don't know". We not in endday yet, I can freely unvote, since I have said enough about my first suspect, and want to spread the pressure on another one. And sorry for stupid typo. I mean "since he
IS
so obvious target for a Cop."
TT wrote: I think }|{opa himself is trying to fish for the cop.
I knowed that somebody eventually will point that. Because I included "C" in my bet, right?
But, vice versa your accusation makes you to be fishing for a cop now? Thats how reaction hunting works.
FoS
: ToastyToast
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Actually, I saw this
}|{opa wrote:@ Mod: Do Godfather appears innocent to Cop?
Would someone who is either godfather or cop ask this? NO
Would a cop blatantly reveal themselves to remaining scum with this breadcrumb? NO

Isn't it logical to vote for the person you suspect the MOST? I'm looking for the challenge or interrogation of DRK, but all I see is: "this person is mafia godfather" It also comes off as defensive suspicions. DRK and TT think I'm scum? IN THAT CASE...
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Jora »

TT wrote:Would someone who is either godfather or cop ask this?
Fail. You don't know anithing about me. I ALWAYS CURIOUS.
It's the main reason I am here playing with you. Believe me, I have a lot of possibilities to play in Russian forums.

Where am I saying whom I suspect the MOST, huh? When I said of rather Godfatherness of DRK it mean that he is in fact less scumm! Because I've
excluded
case where he is usual scum.
And watch closely: I IGMEOYing him, but I FoSing you! IGMEOY < FoS. So who is the most suspicious now? It's you!
Just look what have you done: "Yes, he is probably Cop, but nah, it's too bold for a cop, so he's guilty. Vote! Push him for a claim!"
You just admitted that you hunting for a cop!

@yabbaguy I've seen you! Come out, damn luker.

Edited to change tiny text to fullsize. ~~NS
Last edited by Nobody Special on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Nobody Special wrote: 8) Do not post in invisible text or tiny text. If I have to "Quote" your post to be able to read what you made small, I will Not Be Happy.
Note to }|{opa: I am not happy. I have edited your post.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Jora »

Nobody Special, sorry sir!
Does the single post by startransmission really outweight your accusation on DRK?
You protecting lurkers. Typical mistake. That's what all the lurkers hope for. They trying to stay below a radar untill RVS would over and one or two major bandwagons will be formed. The common practice shows that it profitable. Indeed, it's often happens that at the end of the day the biggest bandwagons are on those who been unlucky to get votes at the beginning of the day and it's VERY hard to switch it back on REAL scummy guys. Therefore, I never look at quantity but quality. And that pays off as my previous Newbie 1068 game shows (town epic win in two days).

I'm going against the grain. But it doesn't mean that I'm scummy.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

When I see people voting for lurkers, I feel as if they are trying to go for an easy lynch. So, I have a problem with it.
But You didn't really answer my question. If you expect me to vote or if you want to convince town, I need more evidence than one sentence.
Also, my vote on you isn't OMG SCUM, but I do find you scummy. Other players need to get in here, I'm not denying that--I just find your vote lacking and am unconvinced on your defense regarding searching for cop.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Jora »

But You didn't really answer my question.
Yes, those single post by startransmission really outweight accusations on DRK and even on you.
Because, you're sincerely trying to discuss and find out who's who and this is a good sign. I can't deny it.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Jora »

Btw, it's you, TT, searching for Cop. Not me.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by havingfitz »

OK...catching up. Here are my random thoughts as I read through.

-DRK for accusing Sundy on NK comment (TT did too??)
-cj for assuming Vig killed andrew. NK joy tell. Playfully defensive at RVS 's DRK reprimand.
-DRK pushing Sundy votes for NK comment. (bad)
-DRK overexagerrating animorph's "too early" for serious votes comment. (bad)
-DRK accusing anomorph of defending Sundy (bad)
-DRK...why is Sundy scummy if not for analyzing the nk when he commented on them?
-}|{opa Do not agree that andrew is necessarily a goon but do agree he was most likely killed by an sk.
-cj appears to be playing obtuse and is overly peppy.
-Posts 73 DRK tells people to not speculate on setup and then in the next post (post 74) he speculates on setup .
-Agree with }|{opa's post 75.
-DRK (who earlier argues the likelihood of a Vig killing N0) states he wouldn't expect a one-shot vig to shoot night 1.
-TT is deadon in post 92. }|{opa's statement that DRK is a GF and subsequent vote on someone with 2 posts who, other than the fact they have only made two posts, has done nothing suspicious.
-}|{opa pushing DRK as a good cop lynch. Why keep mentioning a cop?

Don't like giving town reads so I won't. I didn't have any suspicions towards }|{opa until his DRK GF post/Star vote. DRK seems to be overreacting IMO to a lot of people's comments and if it were not for the aforementioned }|{opa suspicion I would probably put my vote on him [DRK]. So I'll
FOS
DRK.
}|{opa however gets this: VOTE: }|{opa

Also...I have a gut suspicion towards cjdrum atm based on random thoughts listed above.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Jora »

Oh, great. The lurcker-man arises and what does he do? Voting most active player and FoSing the 2nd activist. How predictable. :(

@havingfitz
1)Why you not posting early? I've seen your posts outside the thread.
2)What are your reads on farside22?
You wrote: }|{opa pushing DRK as a good cop lynch. Why keep mentioning a cop?
No, I'm not. And it's ToastyToast mentioned the Cop! I FoSing him for that only reason.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

}|{opa wrote:Oh, great. The lurcker-man arises and what does he do? Voting most active player and FoSing the 2nd activist. How predictable. :(
The game is barely four days old and I'm a lurker? I think not...and note the sig. Does the fact that my opinion/vote came in my 3rd post make it any less valid? Does that fact you and DRK have posted the most exempt you from suspicion/votes? And my suspicions towards you and DRK are a lot better than your vote on Star. :roll:
}|{opa wrote:@havingfitz
1)Why you not posting early? I've seen your posts outside the thread.
2)What are your reads on farside22?
1)I didn't have anything I wanted to say aaaaand note sig. So?
2)In my catch up read this morning I do not recall anything suspicious catching my attention re: farside. So null.
}|{opa wrote:
You wrote:}|{opa pushing DRK as a good cop lynch. Why keep mentioning a cop?
No, I'm not. And it's ToastyToast mentioned the Cop! I FoSing him for that only reason.
My take was you were:
}|{opa ISO 15 wrote:I think DeathRowKitty is a mafia Godfather, since he so obvious target for a Cop.
}|{opa ISO 17 wrote:I mean "since he
IS
so obvious target for a Cop."
However, I see the 2nd was just you correcting your earlier comment. You might want to use EBWOP to make it clear next time. And I still see it as trying to direct actions of the hypothetical cop you believe is in the game. Would steering a potential cop investigation towards DRK benefit you?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:12 am

Post by farside22 »

havingfits: Can you please explain why the following three points you made are "bad"?
Actually how do you get over exaggerating?

@Jora: Lurkers are in a sense a problem. Strat typically doesn't post a lot it's a null tell with him if he is scum or town.
Also most lurkers get replaced. I know the last game I was in with strat he was. A vote for a lurker is not going to get you a reaction. That is why I feel lurker voting is useless, unless the player is posting elsewhere on MS then it gets attention. Did you see him posting in other games?

I think the Cop debate between Jora/TT is like two children saying:
No you did it
No you did it.

So glad I have only 1 child.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

farside22 wrote:havingfits: Can you please explain why the following three points you made are "bad"?
Actually how do you get over exaggerating?
Bad because I did not agree with them...not necessarily bad in a scummy way (individually) but all together things I would keep in mind.
1) I didn't find anything too suspicious with Sundy's opening post/nk assessment. As I did not see what DRK could have hoped for Sundy to have said, considering the NKs had comments to relate them to, I found his reason to voting Sundy a bit weak...and to suggest in two subsequent posts to others that a Sundy vote was better than a RV IMO exhibited overeagerness to form a Sundy wagon.
2&3) It appeared animorph had a similar assessment of DRK's thoughts on Sundy so therefore I disagreed with most of what DRK said in his exchange with Animorph. It seemed to me to be an overexaggeration, i.e. making a bigger deal than necessary, when DRK said animorph was defending Sundy and when he said animorph was content with random votes for 20 pages.

Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Jora »

havingfitz wrote:And I still see it as trying to direct actions of the hypothetical cop you believe is in the game. Would steering a potential cop investigation towards DRK benefit you?
Logic Fail. I stated that DRK is more likely GF =which equals to= investigations on him would be useless I. M. O., thats all. Cop should listen only to himself. And main idea was not about a Cop, it was about DRK - he does not afraid of attention. It makes him less scum.

My vote for startransmission is based on his behavior. And it's not my fault that he demonstrates it to us only once.
farside22 wrote: That is why I feel lurker voting is useless
What did I hear? Taboo on voting lurkers? Ha-ha-ha. That's what they want.
And I don't give a shit on L/VA promises and on possible replacements. I've seen hundreds of thousands times when Scums faked they ability to post.
Just saying, no offence, havingfitz.
TosterToast wrote: I feel as if they are trying to go for an easy lynch.

Yeh, very easy. My ass blown how easy. No one willing to vote him at all!
farside22 wrote:I think the Cop debate between Jora/TT is like two children saying:
No you did it
No you did it.
I've re-read all, and I agree. ToastyToast is obv town. I revoke my FoS. But I'm still be watching DRK, because i feel he overplaying a bit.
farside22 wrote: Did you see him posting in other games?
Yes. :left: Lets vote far a scum!

Fixed quote tag. ~~NS
Last edited by Nobody Special on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Jora »

havingfitz wrote:Does that fact you and DRK have posted the most exempt you from suspicion/votes?
Sorry, but I can't hold myself in check. Just tired of all this crap. It going from one game to another whithout any changes.
Your bandwagon loving ass vote was totally p-r-e-d-i-c-t-a-b-l-e.
Of course the fact that I and DRK have posted the most not exempt us from anything, but it gives us a brownie points.
We stimulate discussion, make a lot of contribution to the thred. It's PRO-TOWN deeds. But it makes us more valuable for any kind of hair-splitting-stupid-idiots attacks.

So, farside repeat please what is your cause on me? I've already proved that we have no Watchers and since that I can't "fish her".
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:56 am

Post by havingfitz »

}|{opa...you said DRK was an "obvious target for a cop". If you do not think that could be construed as trying to direct the investigation of a potential cop then the "Logic Fail" is with you. And while I dislike lurkers as much as the next person, it takes more than just lurking to get my vote. Your vote on Star makes about as much sense as a D1 RV.

Also, please respond to these:
havingfitz wrote:
}|{opa wrote:Oh, great. The lurcker-man arises and what does he do? Voting most active player and FoSing the 2nd activist. How predictable. :(
The game is barely four days old and I'm a lurker?
I think not...and note the sig.
Does the fact that my opinion/vote came in my 3rd post make it any less valid? Does that fact you and DRK have posted the most exempt you from suspicion/votes?
And my suspicions towards you and DRK are a lot better than your vote on Star.
:roll:
Preview-edit...}|{opa...watch your language. If you can't debate/discuss opinions without personal attacks you look like an illiterate ass. How was my vote predictable? Do I make a habit of placing bandwagon votes? While I didn't realize I had placed you at L-2 I hardly think that is any reason to come unglued. Maybe you have 4 votes because you are coming across as scummy :idea:

Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Jora »

Screw this.

Dulche et decorum es pro patria mori.
Well, I've alrady pointed to a scum and if town is not braindead then it win without my help.

VOTE: }|{opa
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

Do you always fall on your own sword when you get close to a lynch?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.03

L-1 :right: }|{opa - 5 - DeathRowKitty, farside22, ToastyToast, havingfitz, }|{opa
animorpherv1 - 1 - Sundy
Sundy - 1 - startransmission
yabbaguy - 1 - animorpherv1

Not Voting: cjdrum, yabbaguy

With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline: April 15.

V/LA: ...
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:35 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Hang the fuck on. Someone Unvote and let's talk more. Jora is an idiot wagon that is getting opportunistically run up.

I'm slogging through schoolwork, but my forerunning theory is that fitz's swoop in is the worst.

vote havingfitz
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

I don't recall any being in any games with }|{opa before so serious question, is he an idiot?

Not sure I've ever been accused of swooping in before but I voted }|{opa for honest suspicions and if he can't handle a few votes on himself, I'm fine with letting drama kings commit suicide. It's not the wincon for town (or scum) and not playing to town's wincon is another good reason for his wagon to exist.

startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 am

Post by startransmission »

A quick word about my schedule. Saturday and Sunday make up 30 hours of my work week. After work on those days my coworkers and I usually hit up a bar. By the time I get home I've had a very long day and am a bit drunk to boot. Posting for me is... erratic on the the weekends. I try to make an effort on Saturdays, but am not always successful. So, Monday thru Friday is where I'll be most active, which kinda sucks as weekends are when activity usually spikes in most games.

I'll read up on what I've missed and share my thoughts shortly.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Jora »

@havingfitz What does it mean "D1 RV"?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

Day one random vote.