Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Toogeloo wrote:That's not how I play though, get used to it.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Slaxx »

VERY PRODUCTIVE A+
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Slaxx »

You realize we have 4 days? Repeating yourself is quite possible the least efficient thing you can do.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Toote doesn't seem that bad, to be honest. Maybe I'm just a bit tired, but I don't see what everybody sees that's horrible. I'll try again though the only thing that I saw that was bad, was just that last comment on Page 1. It felt a bit iffy to me.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Parama »

Day 1 Votecount #2

[6] KingTwelveSixteen
- Hiraki, Empking, CooLDoG, Slaxx, Furcolow, Exe
[1] Toogeloo
- Shattered Viewpoint
[1] Hiraki
- Me=Weird
[1] CooLDoG
- KingTwelveSixteen
[0] Exe
-
[0] populartajo
-
[0] Furcolow
-
[0] Empking
-
[0] Shattered Viewpoint
-
[0] GreyICE
-
[0] bobsnox
-
[0] CJMiller
-
[0] Me=Weird
-
[0] Lady Lambdadelta
-
[0] TheLonging
-
[0] Slaxx
-

Not voting: populartajo, GreyICE, bobsnox, CJMiller, Lady Lambdadelta, TheLonging, Toogeloo

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline for Day 1 is 4/11/11 at 10 PM CST.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Slaxx wrote:You realize we have 4 days? Repeating yourself is quite possible the least efficient thing you can do.
I play on a site that has 48 hour days and 24 hour nights. Lynches are run plurality, just like this game. This game is still slower than the norm I am used to. You don't have to worry about my technique, worry about your own.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by KingTwelveSixteen »

Hiraki wrote:
King wrote:Give me a reason why my votes havn't been justified
The vote in #24 is an oblivious OMGUS. You're voting someone for accusing you of something(which you are, but that's not the point). If I tell Slaxx that he has a giant bee on his head, he won't vote me because there isn't a bee on his head.

tl;dr: You've taken LaL
way
out of proportion and come off as inordinately jumpy, and ready to strike at any time.
Yeah, this is just an explanation of what an OMGUS is, not a reason why my vote isn't justified. It's also really poorly phrased. :?

Also, what does LaL stand for?
Slaxx wrote:FoS was a loose term King. We obviously suspect(ed) you. Might as well be an FoS. But he defended you and said he didnt want a bandwagon on himself. That has been the content of his posts. He hasn't been offensive at all. What do you think of Toog's behavior King?
I am slightly suspicious of him. His first post has a "-getslynched" thing that reads as scummy to me, and his lack of any vote, RVS-or-not, is scummy as well.
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Hiraki »

King wrote:Yeah, this is just an explanation of what an OMGUS is, not a reason why my vote isn't justified. It's also really poorly phrased. :?
So um. You admit it was an OMGUS?

LaL means Lynch all Liars.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Hiraki wrote:
King wrote:Yeah, this is just an explanation of what an OMGUS is, not a reason why my vote isn't justified. It's also really poorly phrased. :?
So um. You admit it was an OMGUS?

LaL means Lynch all Liars.
????????????
:?: How does lynch all liars enter into this at all? :?:

And I didn't say it was OMGUS, I said you gave no reason why my vote wasn't justified. :roll:
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

YOUR VOTE WAS ON EXE BECAUSE HE ACCUSED YOU OF BEING JUMPY/WHATEVER IT WAS.

LAL MEANS YOU THINK HE'S LYING, THEREFORE YOU'RE LYNCHING HIM FOR LYING. LAL USUALLY COMES WITH A QUICK VOTE. LOOKED LIKE IT.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Lying in order to make a faulty case/vote on somebody is scummy. I have never heard of Lynch-all-Liars being applied to people making faulty arguments before, usually it is used in regard to fake-claims isn't it?
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Hiraki »

GOD DAMNIT IT PARAMA.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Since Slaxx wants me to find someone to pressure, here is my list:

07. GreyICE
08. bobsnox
09. CJMiller
12. Lady Lambdadelta
13. TheLonging

I would guess fairly high odds someone in there is scum ^_^. Should be pretty easy to guess how I came up with the list too, considering the day is a quarter over.

I prefer to gut read people though, and in many cases I tend to town read before scum read. With this game's current activity, Town Reads are easier to come by.

Of the people who have posted, Exe, Me=Weird, and Shattered Viewpoint have posted a single time, each voting for someone different, so they are really no better than my list above. So yeah... I think I like Me=Weird the least due to being on a random vote that wasn't one of the two wagons on page 1 (where he had posted at the end of it), though none of them are exemplary in any way. Still, about half the game is completely inactive in the sense of participation, so I don't really feel like targeting much of anyone active in terms of "pressure" atm.

I do think Slaxx is trying too hard, but if he's never played in this type of game before, he can be forgiven. Someone will get lynched at the end of the day, even if the lead candidate only has 2 votes, so hopefully his panties get unruffled a bit.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by TheLonging »

real life took the reigns

vote: Furcolow

no one read that post but me? wow. ok. I'll be in full force tomorrow night (technically later on in like, 12 - 18 hours or so. Around that.)

In the meanwhile, king and Furcolow are possible scum. discuss
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Toog, nice list. Very productive. Scum is in the people who haven't posted on Friday. After Slaxx pushed you to provide some scum candidates.

Vote: Toogeloo

- Slaxx is probably town

- EmpKing is like nigh-confirmed town

- Do not like CooLDoG. Sounded like a preemptive apology for a scumslip. That being said, I think CooLDoG has more potential to be a decent player than some people give him credit for, so would welcome a general improvement. Just not if he decides to do it when he's scum :igmeou:

- Don't like that post by TheLonging. Ignoring what's going on to attack the flaming disaster in the room is kinda bad. Furcolow will be a Furcolow... which is not to say he don't draw scum, but what?

So lets dance Panda. What do you think of these?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Grey whats your take on Hiraki? I feel like he's dancing around Too a litle bit with the "He could be scum but my judgement is impaired" bit.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Slaxx wrote:Grey whats your take on Hiraki? I feel like he's dancing around Too a litle bit with the "He could be scum but my judgement is impaired" bit.
He's leading an RVS-ending wagon on the third page of the thread?

TOWN.

Leave the wagon alone for the moment, we'll mine it for reads later. Plus this one? This one could very well be on target.

"Exe votes for me, I'll vote back!" = bad
"Oh no, I'm scummy, lets go pick on CooLDoG" = worse

If I had to choose one scumtell and discard all others it'd be jumping on 'easy targets' under pressure.

Slaxx, why do I feel like you're trying to move the pressure of King while you're voting for him? Hiraki's leading the wagon your vote is on.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

GreyICE wrote:So lets dance Panda. What do you think of these?
- Slaxx is probably town
Already gave my impression of Slaxx
- EmpKing is like nigh-confirmed town
I must fail at seeing it. He has 2 votes and a comment. He hasn't really done anything beyond that. Null.
- Do not like CooLDoG. Sounded like a preemptive apology for a scumslip. That being said, I think CooLDoG has more potential to be a decent player than some people give him credit for, so would welcome a general improvement. Just not if he decides to do it when he's scum :igmeou:
I've never played with CooLDoG, so I had no intention of judging him. I didn't like the post since it sets up a bit of an AoE before anything even gets rolling, but beyond that, if he really is preconceived as a VI, then it's Null for now since he could just stick his foot in his mouth.
- Don't like that post by TheLonging. Ignoring what's going on to attack the flaming disaster in the room is kinda bad. Furcolow will be a Furcolow... which is not to say he don't draw scum, but what?
I read it as he hasn't actually read the thread yet, and that was his way of showing he was here and will be back later.
KingTwelveSixteen
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
KingTwelveSixteen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:04 pm

@GreyIce: Why is Emp town?
Nobody has given any reason why my
actual
votes arn't perfectly fine. You are just saying that because some people were pushing me at the time that I voted my voting is scummy by default. That is ludicrous.

"Easy targets" sounds like you are just saying "people who are acting scummy". Except you blatantly say that Furclaw is the "flaming disaster in the room", and would that not make him the easiest target of all?
Show
Win-Loss Ratio
2-3 Town
1-0 Scum
0-0 Third Party
3-3 overall
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

KingTwelveSixteen wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:Conclusions from the last 2 posts:
1) if king is scum toogy is too.
2)King doesn't know the meaning of rvs.

@king, what reasons would you consider to be valid for an rvs vote? Are those reasons really that meaningful? And are they more meaningful then not giving reasons at all?
Don't you also think that you are taking what I said to absurd extremes? Remember I gave a clarification stating that there is no point
this
early in the game.
And also are my reasons for voting you any less legitimate (possibly more) then any other reasons in rvs?

So you are saying that your statement of "King screams scum it with his omgus vote and earlier posts, and toogelo defends him? What the fuck is wrong with scum players these days, are they incapable of knowing how to play?" was part of an RVS vote? It clearly was not.

Any reason that is obviously random would be a valid RVS vote, and we would get at least a bit of information out of it. Giving no reasons gives absolutely no information, not even any help in determining if somebody is voting for actually thinking somebody is scum or just for RVS.

Absurd extremes? What did I take to any extreme?

Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG
1)King you really know how to misrepresent someone. Once I voted you I was out of rvs, me saying you omgused is my reasons to get out of rvs voting and vote for you.
2)So building up a wagon with more then a "random" ammount of players is bad. Because their reasons aren't truly random. And how do you know that those people didn't roll the dice at home and come up with your number?
3)What useful information will you gain from rvs reasons?
4)and, Could you determine soly of off rvs vote reasons if someone is scum or town? As you imply.
5)Absurd extremes= when I say you can't scrutinize a vote "this early in the game" and you come back and say, hay you are the guy who doesn't want to look at votes!

@toogy, do you understand the meaning of the word meaningful? Because you putting pressure on those players isn't meaningful and it doesn't really help the town. If anything else your posts are anti-town.

@GI, I'm trying a slightly different posting style from my other improvement game (on going). I'm trying to find what works best right now. Also My greatest fear was that I would get popped with a scum role and that would have been horrible.
after a wank.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Ok so, why Parama didn't send out a "ENOUGH PLAYERS HAVE CONFIRMED, HERE'S THE LINK TO THE GAME" PM before no is beyond me.

I had no idea this game had started.

Let me get caught up now (only 3 pages thankfully) and I'll give some input.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:48 am

King is terribad town.

He's not scum, because no scum in their right minds would complain about needing a reasoning to vote on SOMEONE ELSES wagon.

But he is stupid.

Moreover, I'm more interested in all the people who jumped onto his wagon. There are at least 2 scums in there looking for an easy lynch.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:02 am

Ok, here we go.

Re: People Voting on the King Wagon

@Empking: You gave "Panicking about votes" as your reasoning for voting King. I'm not sure how exactly this tell applies when it's not your own wagon.

Further, I find it incredibly town (incredibly stupid too... I mean, it's fucking RVS) that he is questioning the votes that came onto his Toog wagon. Scum wouldn't have any reason to question them right?

@Cooldog: Nice mirroring of Empking's vote and reasons bud. And actually, "scrutiny of votes early in the game" or at ANY time for that matter is a pro-town thing to do. RVS votes have more meaning than a lot of people give them. This vote is WORSE than Empking's because while Empking could just be wrong, you are wrong and opportunistic.

@Furcolow: Your reasoning "What, you don't like bandwagons?" is kinda weak. I mean, it reads to me as you saying essentially the same thing Emp and CoolDog said. Still though, I don't get the same scummy vibe from you as I do CoolDog. At least, not as STRONG a vibe.

@Exe: You're just wrong. He's not scared of votes. Why would he be scared of votes on Toog? It's not like HE was being run up. Learn to read. Actually, you're better than this. I feel like you are trying to misrep the situation.

Scum: CoolDog, Exe

Vote: CoolDog

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:03 am

Oh, and just so you know, I do not feel that Slaxx or Hiraki are scum in their intent. The votes they placed were a lot better than any of the 4 mentioned above.

Further reading of King shows that he is a massive VI, but town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 am

Post by bobsnox »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:King is terribad town.

He's not scum, because no scum in their right minds would complain about needing a reasoning to vote on SOMEONE ELSES wagon.

But he is stupid.

Moreover, I'm more interested in all the people who jumped onto his wagon. There are at least 2 scums in there looking for an easy lynch.
Scum like to nitpick to seem like they're being productive.

VOTE: King

Sorry for being inactive. I didn't realize the game had started.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”