Open 302: JUNGLE REPUB nope game over! Party time!

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Empking »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote Empking

It doesn't seem like he will be a help to the towns much... and since he already has people piling votes on him, he could of done something scummy so far.
Too many [expletive] scum!

What did I do that was scummy? What do you think of purposely asvoiding questions? What do you think of refusing to scumhunt and instead merely engaging in AtE and trying to get town on your side (neil)? What do you think of refusing to answer awkward questions (MOI and Neil)? Whast do you think about putting all your energies in defending another player on page 4(?) (MOI)?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:07 am

Post by neil1113 »

Please tell me everyone else realizes that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him? Ugh, this is sad. Deity, it'd be nice though if you read through the cases, read through his posts, and developed your own, unique case...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Empking »

neil1113 wrote:Please tell me everyone else realizes that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?

You mean like Wicked?

Muffin: What do you think of neil's insistence that he challenged me before I voted him? Kind of makes it clear that he's scum, right?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 am

Post by neil1113 »

Empking wrote:
neil1113 wrote:Please tell me everyone else realizes that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?

You mean like Wicked?

Muffin: What do you think of neil's insistence that he challenged me before I voted him? Kind of makes it clear that he's scum, right?

So now you're trying to buddy with Muffin and get him on your side? Lol.

And I'm not insisting that I challenged you before you voted for me? When have I said that?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Empking »

neil1113 wrote:
Empking wrote:

You mean like Wicked?

Its called scumhunting and getting reads on people. Maybe you'd like to try it?

And I'm not insisting that I challenged you before you voted for me? When have I said that?

Wicked: What do you think of neil's habit of writing statements where everything is implied rather than said and as such gives him plausible deniability?

MOI: What do you think about the fact that neil doesn't seem to have any desire to scumhunt?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 am

Post by neil1113 »

Empking wrote:
neil1113 wrote:
Empking wrote:

You mean like Wicked?

Wicked: What do you think of neil's habit of writing statements where everything is implied rather than said and as such gives him plausible deniability?

MOI: What do you think about the fact that neil doesn't seem to have any desire to scumhunt?

Lol. Wow. Enough said. I've caught scum. You. You're intentionally leading with your questions, putting a thought into their mind by telling them a view, rather then pointing out facts and asking their opinion of an actual fact. What reason would a townsman have to do this?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Empking »

neil1113 wrote:
Empking wrote:
neil1113 wrote:
Empking wrote:

You mean like Wicked?

Lol. Wow. Enough said. I've caught scum. You.

1. Hopping onto a wagon is the same thing as catching scum nowadays? That's new.
2. There is only one scum in this game, is there?

You're intentionally leading with your questions, putting a thought into their mind by telling them a view, rather then pointing out facts and asking their opinion of an actual fact.

Care to give an example?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Empking »

cj: Scum only care about finding one mis-lynch a day. neil only want to find one player that he wants to be lynched. What are your thoughts on that?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:43 am

Post by neil1113 »

Empking wrote:1. Hopping onto a wagon is the same thing as catching scum nowadays? That's new.

1. Developing a wagon, and finding that person to be scummy, yes. RVS votes, into an ACTUAL wagon, yes. Catching scum amongst the midst of that like you, yes. It's catching scum.

2. Of course not, but because you continue to misrep and continue this dreaded attempt at making me look scummy by twisting and stretching things about me, nobody else has really said anything. So until people start getting involved, I can't get reads or question anyone else? So until then, I'll continue to further the case of how scummy you are, by watching your scum-tells that you're releasing by the bucket.

Empking wrote:
You're intentionally leading with your questions, putting a thought into their mind by telling them a view, rather then pointing out facts and asking their opinion of an actual fact.

Care to give an example?

Sure... let's see.

From most recent:

cj: Scum only care about finding one mis-lynch a day. neil only want to find one player that he wants to be lynched. What are your thoughts on that?

Prove that I have ever said "I only want to find one player lynched"? Hint, you can't because I haven't said that. Nobody else has talked, like I pointed out above. So until then, you're the scummiest, therefore I'm gunning for you. When people start talking, my reads will start growing of everybody else.

What do you think about the fact that neil doesn't seem to have any desire to scumhunt?

Since when was I not scum hunting? I'm scum hunting, and I'm finding you scummy. Just because I'm scum hunting and my current focus is YOU doesn't mean I'm not scum hunting.

What do you think of neil's habit of writing statements where everything is implied rather than said and as such gives him plausible deniability?

"Statements." Key word. Give me two times in which I've implied something, and not said it straight up? Otherwise, you're leading.

What do you think of neil's insistence that he challenged me before I voted him? Kind of makes it clear that he's scum, right?

I called you out on this earlier, and you gave me no response. Show me one example in which I've stated I challenged you before you voted me?

And then the beginning:
What alignment is so afraid of 1 (one) vote that they wagon the largest wagon and try and discredit the person voting them? And then when called out for it just strawmnan the argument?

Where have I said that I was afraid of your vote? Where did I say I was trying to discredit you? Examples?

Come to think about it, 99.9% of your questions have been leading, as I've shown above. Show me one question you've asked, concerning me, that has not been leading? And before you do that, please answer the questions above? Don't just dance around them like you did last time I asked you to show proof?
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Empking »

neil1113 wrote:
Empking wrote:1. Hopping onto a wagon is the same thing as catching scum nowadays? That's new.

1. Developing a wagon, and finding that person to be scummy, yes. RVS votes, into an ACTUAL wagon, yes. Catching scum amongst the midst of that like you, yes. It's catching scum.

MOI's vote on me was random?

2. Of course not, but because you continue to misrep and continue this dreaded attempt at making me look scummy by twisting and stretching things about me, nobody else has really said anything. So until people start getting involved, I can't get reads or question anyone else?

So you're using the question mark trick again.

So until then, I'll continue to further the case of how scummy you are, by watching your scum-tells that you're releasing by the bucket.

Pointless noise and rhetoric.

Empking wrote:

Care to give an example?

Sure... let's see.

From most recent:

Prove that I have ever said "I only want to find one player lynched"?

So you didn't respond to an accusation of you not scumhunting by saying "Lol. Wow. Enough said. I've caught scum. You."? Is that what you're saying?

What do you think about the fact that neil doesn't seem to have any desire to scumhunt?

Since when was I not scum hunting? I'm scum hunting, and I'm finding you scummy. Just because I'm scum hunting and my current focus is YOU doesn't mean I'm not scum hunting.

Other than rhetoric and plays for sympathy what have you actually said about me?

MOI: You can answer that too (about neil).

What do you think of neil's habit of writing statements where everything is implied rather than said and as such gives him plausible deniability?

"Statements." Key word. Give me two times in which I've implied something, and not said it straight up? Otherwise, you're leading.

"Please tell me everyone else realizes that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?" and your "Biggest wagon?"

What do you think of neil's insistence that he challenged me before I voted him? Kind of makes it clear that he's scum, right?

I called you out on this earlier, and you gave me no response. Show me one example in which I've stated I challenged you before you voted me?

That was your implied vs stating trick.

And then the beginning:
What alignment is so afraid of 1 (one) vote that they wagon the largest wagon and try and discredit the person voting them? And then when called out for it just strawmnan the argument?

Where have I said that I was afraid of your vote? Where did I say I was trying to discredit you?

This is ridiculous. You didn't say it therefore it can'ty be true. I vote you and in order to discredit me you call me a lousy player (And we know its an attempt to discredit me because you later tried to pretend it was just a coincidence.)

Come to think about it, 99.9% of your questions have been leading, as I've shown above. Show me one question you've asked, concerning me, that has not been leading?

Er, you've just shown some.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote Empking

It doesn't seem like he will be a help to the towns much... and since he already has people piling votes on him, he could of done something scummy so far.

What did I do that was scummy? What do you think of purposely asvoiding questions? What do you think of refusing to scumhunt and instead merely engaging in AtE and trying to get town on your side (neil)? What do you think of refusing to answer awkward questions (MOI and Neil)? Whast do you think about putting all your energies in defending another player on page 4(?) (MOI)?

I was defending any body on page 4, intentionally. I wasn't closely paying attention to any conversation on page 4, really. But to me, you are try too hard to defend yourself and make people think that you are a townie which is scummy enough to me.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:34 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

EDIT: "I wasn't*"
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 am

Post by neil1113 »

Empking wrote:
neil1113 wrote:1. Developing a wagon, and finding that person to be scummy, yes. RVS votes, into an ACTUAL wagon, yes. Catching scum amongst the midst of that like you, yes. It's catching scum.

MOI's vote on me was random?

Was it not? That's what I have it down as in my notes?

Empking wrote:
Neil_1113 wrote:2. Of course not, but because you continue to misrep and continue this dreaded attempt at making me look scummy by twisting and stretching things about me, nobody else has really said anything. So until people start getting involved, I can't get reads or question anyone else?

So you're using the question mark trick again.

Lol. Yes. You use question marks when you ask a question. I was asking you, until people start getting involved, I can't get reads or question anyone else, do you oppose that? Can you develop reads on people who say nothing?

Empking wrote:
Neil_1113 wrote: So until then, I'll continue to further the case of how scummy you are, by watching your scum-tells that you're releasing by the bucket.

Pointless noise and rhetoric.

Pointless? I told you how scummy you're being, and you would call it pointless? Noted.

Neil_1113 wrote:cj: Scum only care about finding one mis-lynch a day. neil only want to find one player that he wants to be lynched. What are your thoughts on that?

Prove that I have ever said "I only want to find one player lynched"?

Empking wrote:So you didn't respond to an accusation of you not scumhunting by saying "Lol. Wow. Enough said. I've caught scum. You."? Is that what you're saying?

No, I said prove to me where I only want to find one player that I want to lynch? I found you out as scum, so I want you lynched. But how does that imply you're the ONLY person I want lynched, and I don't want to hear from anyone else? You've failed at this example.

Neil_1113 wrote:What do you think about the fact that neil doesn't seem to have any desire to scumhunt?

Empking wrote:Other than rhetoric and plays for sympathy what have you actually said about me?

I asked you to prove me wrong. Prove to me that I have done no scum hunting? Hint hint, you can't. You fail at your response here, as well.

Neil_1113 wrote:What do you think of neil's habit of writing statements where everything is implied rather than said and as such gives him plausible deniability?

Empking wrote:"Please tell me everyone else realizes that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?" and your "Biggest wagon?"

Biggest Wagon, I had something implied yes. Your first example, I was honestly asking a question. Again, that's what you do when you ask a question. You include a question mark. You fail at THIS example as well.

Neil_1113 wrote:What do you think of neil's insistence that he challenged me before I voted him? Kind of makes it clear that he's scum, right?

Empking wrote:That was your implied vs stating trick.

Or in other words, you took words that I did not say, and assumed them to be my opinion, while in reality you have no proof that this is indeed what I was implying? Scummy much? Town find scummy things about people, not twist things and make things up in order to FIT their idea of that person being scum. You fail at this example.

Neil_1113 wrote:What alignment is so afraid of 1 (one) vote that they wagon the largest wagon and try and discredit the person voting them? And then when called out for it just strawmnan the argument?

Where have I said that I was afraid of your vote? Where did I say I was trying to discredit you?

Empking wrote:This is ridiculous. You didn't say it therefore it can'ty be true. I vote you and in order to discredit me you call me a lousy player (And we know its an attempt to discredit me because you later tried to pretend it was just a coincidence.)

You stated it as a fact. You can't prove it. Simple enough. And what do you mean, we all know? You're the only one that has made such implications. And as the town's leading wagon, you have no position to be speaking for us. I told you I had no intention in discrediting you. You discredited yourself.

The fact is, you cannot prove any of your leading questions, and I gave you a chance. You had 5 chances, and you only even came CLOSE to giving an actual answer to one of them. The rest were "I thought" or "You implied" or "I assumed" yet you couldn't quote a single post of mine to back up your leading questions. What townie would do that? I'm struggling so hard to see the possibility of you being town, but with every post you convince me otherwise. You've stretched, you've lied, you've been deceitful, and you've implicated things about me that just simply are not true. Things that you can't prove one way or another, and things that you can only say "Well think about it, he COULD POSSIBLY mean..." You have a crap case on me. You had a crap case on him. You are not a town leader, and you are scum. If this doesn't prove it, I don't know what would. I asked you for proof, you came up with none. You were left wanting, and hanging onto nothing. You have no case. You have no position to argue. You have no vote that would actually intimidate me. Good day sir, and prepare to be lynched.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Empking »

So "Please tell me everyone else realizes that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?" was not you implying that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?

No, I said prove to me where I only want to find one player that I want to lynch?

So you want multiple people lynched today? How many?

I asked you to prove me wrong. Prove to me that I have done no scum hunting? Hint hint, you can't. You fail at your response here, as well.

Mind answering the question though? (Without reference to your latest post?)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Empking »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote Empking

I was defending any body on page 4, intentionally. I wasn't closely paying attention to any conversation on page 4, really. But to me, you are try too hard to defend yourself and make people think that you are a townie which is scummy enough to me.

Mind providing some quotes where I defended myself?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:52 am

Post by neil1113 »

Empking wrote:So "Please tell me everyone else realizes that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?" was not you implying that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?

Lol this is a joke right? I flat out stated that. If anything I implied that I'd like someone other than you to tell me I'm wrong for once about you. But saying "everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him" MEANS "everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him" despite how I say "everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him."

Empking wrote:
No, I said prove to me where I only want to find one player that I want to lynch?

Again, the burden of proof is on you, not me. Don't ask me questions, prove what you've already stated. My point is, that you can't.

Empking wrote:
Neil_1113 wrote:I asked you to prove me wrong. Prove to me that I have done no scum hunting? Hint hint, you can't. You fail at your response here, as well.

Again, you're not proving anything. You're asking questions. You've already made your statements, so prove to me BEFORE the statements, that they were accurately backed by MY posts? Otherwise, stop wasting this space and stop distracting the town. You're already scum, let the others have a chance to talk so we can get some more reads.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Umbrage »

Empking (4) - MagnaofIllusion, Wickedestjr, neil1113, DeityKabuto
Wickedestjr (1) - HezLucky
MagnaofIllusion (1) - Sloth
Sloth (1) - zMuffinMan
HezLucky (1) - Twistedspoon
neil1113 (1) - Empking

Not Voting: Regfan, Caboose, HezLucky, cjdrum.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Empking »

neil1113 wrote:
Empking wrote:So "Please tell me everyone else realizes that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?" was not you implying that everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him?

Lol this is a joke right? I flat out stated that.

Where?

If anything I implied that I'd like someone other than you to tell me I'm wrong for once about you. But saying "everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him" MEANS "everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him" despite how I say "everyone who challenges Empking is called scum by him."

Yet you still get that plausable deniability that you're so enamoured with.

Empking wrote:

Again, the burden of proof is on you, not me. Don't ask me questions, prove what you've already stated. My point is, that you can't.

Oh no! Not questions!

Empking wrote:
Neil_1113 wrote:I asked you to prove me wrong. Prove to me that I have done no scum hunting? Hint hint, you can't. You fail at your response here, as well.

Again, you're not proving anything. You're asking questions. You've already made your statements, so prove to me BEFORE the statements, that they were accurately backed by MY posts?

If I knows its true (which is why I said it) and you know its true (which is why you won't answer the questions) then what's the point of asking for proof?

Otherwise, stop wasting this space and stop distracting the town. You're already scum, let the others have a chance to talk so we can get some more reads.

1. Am I shouting over other people?
2. Am I forcing you to post?
3. Are you actually encouraging other people to post?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:07 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote Empking

That is unnecessary, yet again. You are trying way to hard to prove to us that you are townie and if you haven't noticed the last few pages are proof of that, you quote every single attack against you.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Empking »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote Empking

That is unnecessary, yet again. You are trying way to hard to prove to us that you are townie and if you haven't noticed the last few pages are proof of that, you quote every single attack against you.

What attacks against me? From neil? Because I don'tr remember reading any from that direction.

Provide one example of where I solely tried to defend myself, should be that difficult should it :)
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:45 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
What attacks against me? From neil? Because I don'tr remember reading any from that direction.

Provide one example of where I solely tried to defend myself, should be that difficult should it :)

What is the point?

If I take the time to provide an example, where will we get? Nowhere.

It will only deem your satisfaction of me following orders from a scummish-looking person. '-'
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Empking »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:

What is the point?

Meh. I just hopes everyone takes not of your recent actions.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:57 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:

What is the point?

What do you mean? XD
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by neil1113 »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:
Empking wrote:

What is the point?

What do you mean? XD

I believe he meant you're acting really scummy, and he's hoping everyone takes note of it.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Oh, well I was just examining Empking's case and then he started questioning me, so well my vote holds for now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”