Open 306: Lovers Mafia: Empking Checkmate (OVER)

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:Empking/C-Worl, why would chk-scum vote for me?

He realized he wasn't getting support for me so he went after you. He realizes Emp and I have identified each other as town so the only way he can get his scum win is if he got me or Emp to vote for you. What he fails to realize is you're the deciding factor in this game. Either you'll vote for me or Emp and the Chk/Fen will quick hammer to get their scum win, or you'll hammer Fen and give town it's win. We're in LyLo you only vote if you're sure your target is scum. The fact that he switched his votes shows that he's trying to see who he can get support for. The fact that he's refusing to vote Fenchurch shows that she's his partner. However, feel free to go back and look and read. I promise you though I am town and I am 100% convinced that so is Empking. The game is in your hands.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by Empking »

Crazy: I can't remember. I believe I disliked her lack of scumhunting and her fluff posting.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Ghostlin »

VoteCount 2.2:

Fenchurch (2, L-1): C-Worl, Empking
Empking (1, L-2): Fenchurch

Not Voting (2): Crazy, chkflip

With 5 alive it is 3 to lynch, and 3 to non-lynch.

Time in Game: 11:15 PM

Deadline for Hour 2: Wednesday, June 1st, Noon MST
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Crazy »

C-Worl, why are you ruling out a me/Fenchurch pairing?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Crazy »

Empking wrote:Crazy: I can't remember. I believe I disliked her lack of scumhunting and her fluff posting.

Well, that's the thing when you vote with no reason... if you forget what the reason was, then it really does no good.

I assume your voting-with-no-reason thing is what you do as town or scum. But may I ask why you
normally
play that way as town, and has that style of gameplay helped you in this game?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Empking »

Crazy wrote:
Empking wrote:Crazy: I can't remember. I believe I disliked her lack of scumhunting and her fluff posting.

Well, that's the thing when you vote with no reason... if you forget what the reason was, then it really does no good.

I assume your voting-with-no-reason thing is what you do as town or scum. But may I ask why you
normally
play that way as town, and has that style of gameplay helped you in this game?

Day one in Lovers will always be a mislynch. We managed to wrest that lynch from scum in order to lynch our weak lynch. That's a good thing. Today me and C-Worl managed to find the scum in double-quick time. That's a good thing. Presuming you're smart then we managed to player perfectly. So it can only have helped me in this game.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Fenchurch »

Empking wrote:We managed to wrest that lynch from scum in order to lynch our weak lynch. That's a good thing.

This makes so little sense. In what way is pushing for the "weak lynch" good townie behaviour?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Empking »

Fenchurch wrote:
Empking wrote:We managed to wrest that lynch from scum in order to lynch our weak lynch. That's a good thing.

This makes so little sense. In what way is pushing for the "weak lynch" good townie behaviour?

Ha ha ha. If we didn't lynch Mist yesterday then it'd (IMO) have been impossible to lynch scum. When Mist was given a choice: Mist or chk for the lynch she chose herself. That tells you everything you need to know.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Fenchurch »

Empking wrote:Ha ha ha. If we didn't lynch Mist yesterday then it'd (IMO) have been impossible to lynch scum. When Mist was given a choice: Mist or chk for the lynch she chose herself. That tells you everything you need to know.

What does it tell you? If Mist had turned up scum then it might have said a lot. As she wasn't, all it tells us that a townie (Mist) didn't want to lynch another townie (chk).
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Crazy »

So, Empking, you
didn't
think Mist was scum, or am I misinterpreting you?

Can you also please explain why you were so quick to dismiss the possibility of C-Worl being scum based on what Fenchurch said on Page 1?

As well, earlier today you said I was scum because if I wasn't, then you would have already figured out who
was
. What made you change from that into pushing a Fenchurch/chk pair?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Empking »

Crazy wrote:So, Empking, you
didn't
think Mist was scum, or am I misinterpreting you?

I thought she was at the time but I'm not surprised that I was wrong.

Can you also please explain why you were so quick to dismiss the possibility of C-Worl being scum based on what Fenchurch said on Page 1?

I have faityh in moderators.

As well, earlier today you said I was scum because if I wasn't, then you would have already figured out who
was
. What made you change from that into pushing a Fenchurch/chk pair?

Your posting.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:C-Worl, why are you ruling out a me/Fenchurch pairing?

You weren't the first one to vote. Chk voted first today. If he were town then he would know that if he voted first scum would've quick hammered and since I know my alignment I know if that Chk were town the game would be over by now. So Chk has to be scum. On top of that Fenchurch has 2 votes on her and since I know I'm town if she were town scum would have hammered her by now. So the fact that she's still alive means she has to be scum.

Now, I know that logic won't work for you since the logic is dependent on the fact that I know my alignment. However, if you're town, and Chk were town don't you think the mafia would have quick hammered you by now? There should me no doubt to you, if you're town, that Chk is mafia at this point.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Fenchurch »

C-Worl wrote:You weren't the first one to vote. Chk voted first today. If he were town then he would know that if he voted first scum would've quick hammered and since I know my alignment I know if that Chk were town the game would be over by now. So Chk has to be scum.

And if
you
were town, you would have known that by not counter-voting chk, you were opening the town up to more scum quicklynch opportunities. Your vote on me at that point makes no sense as town. The only reason is, you thought you could get a mislynch on me more easily.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:18 am

Post by Fenchurch »

chk, what are you thinking now? You said you don't have a clear scumread. What information do you need?
C-Tree
C-Tree
Goon
C-Tree
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:19 am

Post by C-Tree »

Fenchurch wrote:
C-Worl wrote:You weren't the first one to vote. Chk voted first today. If he were town then he would know that if he voted first scum would've quick hammered and since I know my alignment I know if that Chk were town the game would be over by now. So Chk has to be scum.

And if
you
were town, you would have known that by not counter-voting chk, you were opening the town up to more scum quicklynch opportunities. Your vote on me at that point makes no sense as town. The only reason is, you thought you could get a mislynch on me more easily.

My vote on you is because you're scum.
Record:
Town: 0-1
Scum: 0-0
Other: 0-0
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Tree wrote:
Fenchurch wrote:

And if
you

My vote on you is because you're scum.

Damn Hydra account.
Show

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Crazy »

C-Worl wrote:Now, I know that logic won't work for you since the logic is dependent on the fact that I know my alignment. However, if you're town, and Chk were town don't you think the mafia would have quick hammered you by now? There should me no doubt to you, if you're town, that Chk is mafia at this point.

You know chk unvoted, me right?

@chk - What's holding you back from voting at the moment?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:

His vote was on you long enough for a quick hammer to occur if he was town and you were town. Same as with his vote on me. The fact that it didn't happen either shows that mafia wasn't paying attention or that one of you is scum. Only, you know 100% if you're scum or not, even though I have reached the conclusion that you're not.
Show

Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Fenchurch »

C-Worl wrote:His vote was on you long enough for a quick hammer to occur if he was town and you were town.

BS. The vote was on Crazy for 1 hour 15 minutes. Emp was online during that time, but it looks like you weren't.

In the last two Lovers games, mafia took 12 hours and 7 hours to get together for the quickhammer. In one, chk made a distraction post in the meantime to show he was online and not hammering; in the other, Hoopla and Haylen lurked and communicated in the qt until they were both online together.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:30 am

Post by Crazy »

C-Worl wrote:
Crazy wrote:

His vote was on you long enough for a quick hammer to occur if he was town and you were town.
Same as with his vote on me. The fact that it didn't happen either shows that mafia wasn't paying attention or that one of you is scum. Only, you know 100% if you're scum or not, even though I have reached the conclusion that you're not.

:igmeou: Chk had his vote on me for about 1 and a half hours. You didn't post anywhere on site during that time period (I just checked your post history).

Are you making this stuff up, or what?
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Crazy wrote:

His vote was on you long enough for a quick hammer to occur if he was town and you were town.
Same as with his vote on me. The fact that it didn't happen either shows that mafia wasn't paying attention or that one of you is scum. Only, you know 100% if you're scum or not, even though I have reached the conclusion that you're not.

:igmeou: Chk had his vote on me for about 1 and a half hours. You didn't post anywhere on site during that time period (I just checked your post history).

Are you making this stuff up, or what?

I wasn't on. So yeah, I technically could be mafia. But I'm telling you I'm not (obv obv). I mean the main thing here is he's throwing his vote around in LyLo.

Fenchurch + Emp can't be a team because she wouldn't have her vote on him if they were. Also, he wouldn't have her at L1 if they were.
Chk + you probably isn't a team bc he wouldn't have risked voting you if you were. (Town's have been known to quick hammer in LyLo before, play with enough VIs and you'll get used to it)

I know I'm town so I know I don;t have a lover but I'll entertain you and say that:
Chk + me should be ruled out due to his initial vote on me.
And I maintain that Emp wouldn't have put me at L2 on D1 if he were my partner.
Fenchurch obviously isn't my partner bc of my vote on her.

So here are my possible teams that I'm left with.
Emp+Chk
Fen+Chk
You+Emp

I have a very strong town read on Emp which leaves one possibility to me.
Fen+Chk

I'm trying to convince you (being the townie that I think you are) to see this. However there are certain things that while certain to me aren't certain to you.

I can see you seeing the possible teams at this point.
Emp+Me
Emp+Chk
Chk+Fen
Chk+Me (Highly doubtful but still possible)

I can see why you wouldn't want to vote for Fen. Statistically she's the least likely to be scum from your point of view (if you're town) since Chk would be her only compatible partner. However, I'm hoping that if you read her posts you'll get the same strong scum vibe from her that I do.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Empking »

C-Worl: If Fenchurch wasn't scum and one of you and me is town then Fenchurch has to be scum due to the lack of hammer on Chk's/Crazy's point.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Empking wrote:C-Worl: If Fenchurch wasn't scum and one of you and me is town then Fenchurch has to be scum due to the lack of hammer on Chk's/Crazy's point.

Oh so his point is either Fenchurch is scum or you and I are the scum team?
Show

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, it's either Fenchurch/chk or C-Worl/Empking.

Empking wrote:
Crazy wrote:

I have faityh in moderators.

Empking, can you elaborate on this? At the very least, Ghostlin made a mistake (albeit a minor, insignificant one) about starting the day without receiving a confirm from C-Worl. Obviously mods aren't always perfect. So why was what Fenchurch proposed impossible for you to believe?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Crazy »

I should also note that I've been flip-flopping like crazy between which pair it is. Chk's recent lurking really isn't sitting well with me, either.

Return to “Completed Open Games”