Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Elfen »

CooLskins wrote:

Elfen wrote:Well, like I said, it wasw mostly the band wagoning I hated it about it >_> thats when I hate it >_> cause it goes out of hand and there is really no suspicion, but here is different. But I have been forcing my self to change my ways D: even though a part of me hates it

Assuming 3 scums (as is normal for mini's these days) they can get the 3/7 it takes to lynch, that means you need 4 townies to "get out of control" in order to lynch. But, you also have to get a bandwagon on guy to l-1 without people noticing, which is a very very difficult. I just don't see (and have never seen) how an rvs wagon could go to a lynch or get out of control.

Elfen wrote:Well one, I did use Random.org ._.

Why do you have to justify your vote? And why are RVS bandwagons bad. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the reason for RVS? I know this most likely belongs in theory discussion but I want to know why you are anti-rvs. Tip: "I'm anti-rvs" is not a valid reason :cop: .

Well, like i said, I am trying to to change my ways, which I know are bad ways, but some things don't die easly >_> and the reason I justified my answer was cause of this
Elfen, if you're anti-bw from RVS, then why'd you vote the same as my RVS? Stop contradicting yourself

But the reason I really don't like RVS casue it leads to a huge fight, and blah blah, it also is usually*when I play) a senseless bw. But Since this place is different, I am trying to convey my thoughts some :/ and when i played it was like a 4/20 ratio of scum to town. Its just a pingto me when there is only a week to discuss and some things don't go past it and people vote for you cause of something stupid >_>. but meh

Unvote
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:31 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Kalofer wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:There you go contradicting yourself again. I'm anti-RVS but I random voted anyway. I'm anti-bw but I went on one anyway.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SleepyKrew

Don't be a slave to site etiquette. Also, I too think you're making a big deal out of nothing much in particular.

Two questions:
1. What etiqutte?
2. Again, I'm not the only person using this exact logic.

FoS Kalofer and Necessary
To be clear: quack
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Elfen »

The customary code of polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession or group
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Kalofer »

Isn't it a convention that random voting is how the games here should start? And what kind of a defense is "I'm not the only person using this exact logic" ?
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.

Trying to perfect the art of not giving a ****
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:42 am

Post by LordChronos »

Kalofer wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:There you go contradicting yourself again. I'm anti-RVS but I random voted anyway. I'm anti-bw but I went on one anyway.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SleepyKrew

Don't be a slave to site etiquette. Also, I too think you're making a big deal out of nothing much in particular.

Saying that you don't believe in rvs bandwagons then participating in one is not nothing much in particular.
I'm a talking computer.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:59 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Elfen, I was referring to the specific etiquette he spoke
of -_-
Kalofer, if you think my logic is scummy, what sets me apart from the rest that are using it? Just ISO Elfen.
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:02 am

Post by CooLskins »

Elfen wrote:
CooLskins wrote:

Elfen wrote:Well, like I said, it wasw mostly the band wagoning I hated it about it >_> thats when I hate it >_> cause it goes out of hand and there is really no suspicion, but here is different. But I have been forcing my self to change my ways D: even though a part of me hates it

Assuming 3 scums (as is normal for mini's these days) they can get the 3/7 it takes to lynch, that means you need 4 townies to "get out of control" in order to lynch. But, you also have to get a bandwagon on guy to l-1 without people noticing, which is a very very difficult. I just don't see (and have never seen) how an rvs wagon could go to a lynch or get out of control.

Why do you have to justify your vote? And why are RVS bandwagons bad. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the reason for RVS? I know this most likely belongs in theory discussion but I want to know why you are anti-rvs. Tip: "I'm anti-rvs" is not a valid reason :cop: .

Well, like i said, I am trying to to change my ways, which I know are bad ways, but some things don't die easly >_> and the reason I justified my answer was cause of this
Elfen, if you're anti-bw from RVS, then why'd you vote the same as my RVS? Stop contradicting yourself

But the reason I really don't like RVS casue it leads to a huge fight, and blah blah, it also is usually*when I play) a senseless bw. But Since this place is different, I am trying to convey my thoughts some :/ and when i played it was like a 4/20 ratio of scum to town. Its just a pingto me when there is only a week to discuss and some things don't go past it and people vote for you cause of something stupid >_>. but meh

Unvote
The epic hydra combination that never should have happened.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:03 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

This^
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:43 am

Post by cloudocean »

vote: Elfen

FoS: Necessary and Kalofer
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Elfen »

huh wah? O.o I'm confused now
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Kalofer »

LordChronos wrote:
Saying that you don't believe in rvs bandwagons then participating in one is not nothing much in particular.

he participated first and said he didn't believe in them later.
Elfen, how many games have you played on this site?

Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Elfen »

Umm On this site. I did one replacement but that was on teh last day so meh.
Thats it. I am also in a newb game thats currently going, but i was replaced after teh RVS ended
and this one.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:15 am

Post by LordChronos »

Kalofer wrote:
LordChronos wrote:

Doesn't matter. Unless you are suggesting that he didn't hold the belief before he said it?
I'm a talking computer.
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:
Kalofer, if you think my logic is scummy, what sets me apart from the rest that are using it? Just ISO Elfen.

Nothing sets you apart, it's just that NEvil had already voted for you and I like bandwagons.

I'm saying that being a newcomer here he's probably much more susceptible to pressure and I find nothing wrong with his defense, I really don't see why it's being made into such a big issue when it only concerned RVS anyway. If he had said that he's been on this site for a month or 2 and this was his 3rd game then I'd be much more suspicious of his actions.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:38 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Kalofer wrote:
LordChronos wrote:

Does this post confuse anyone else? Along with his "I like bandwagons". I think we've nailed all 3 scum on D1 o.o
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Kalofer »

Try to make sense of it, I'm not in the mood of explaining it, I think the posts that follow it pretty much do.

Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Elfen »

SleepyKrew wrote:
Kalofer wrote:
LordChronos wrote:

Does this post confuse anyone else? Along with his "I like bandwagons". I think we've nailed all 3 scum on D1 o.o

So who are the scum you speak of. Also, who ever said I like bandwagons
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:18 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Elfen/Kalofer/TMNTEvilguy are the most likely scum. Kalofer is the one that said he liked bandwagons.
Kalofer, your next post doesn't explain the previous one at all. In fact, Elfen might just be newbtown. I'm good with a lynch on any of the three, but right now Ima
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kalofer
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Kalofer »

lol, that's what I basically said but meh

The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 10:34 am

Post by The Kool »

Just got back from a day on the water. Gonna let this all digest before I make any further judgments.
Show
I'm totally an innocent townsperson. See? It says so right under my name!
What? It doesn't anymore? Curse you post total! *shakefist*

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 11:01 am

Post by CooLskins »

Okay, that was weird. I meant to post something other than just Elfen's quote. Silly internet...

@Elfen: The reason we're voting for you is not because you are against the RVS, it's because you are using the fact that you are against the RVS to dodge responsibility. Just because you don't like the RVS doesn't mean you can't contribute to the discussion.

The Kool wrote:Yes, well there were already 3 votes on him, which would make mine vote 4. Since it does take 7 to lynch, however, we probably won't be lynching until someone slips up big time, and everyone jumps at them.

But I have to agree with Sleepy here. That post just confused me, and I have now worked out that it was confusing for a reason. So that means I'm gonna

VOTE: Elfen

Why didn't you vote for Elfen before? He made the "confusing post" before Sleepy pointed it out. Why did you shamelessly sheep Sleepy's reasons and jump on the biggest bandwagon?

unvote; vote: The Kool
The Kool
The Kool
Townie
The Kool
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 11:09 am

Post by The Kool »

Because I don't vote for someone just because I'm confused. That would be stupid and pointless. I wait until I know that I was confused because of them, and not me, before I vote.
Show
I'm totally an innocent townsperson. See? It says so right under my name!
What? It doesn't anymore? Curse you post total! *shakefist*

Beck:
I'm a hydra with myself

W/L/0

Town - 0/0/0
Mafia - 0/0/0
Other - 0/0/0
CooLskins
CooLskins
Goon
CooLskins
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 11:39 am

Post by CooLskins »

I semi don't agree with my other heads vote, but we can go with it. For the record,
fos: elfin

Elfen wrote:
CooLskins wrote:

Unvote

Why are huge fights bad? And why is a senseless bandwagon bad? A "senseless" bandwagon can lead to much information depending on how and who supports it. In fact all rvs bandwagons are senseless, but isn't that the idea? I would be more inclined to believe that your reasons are/were legitimate if you came out and said, "Look guys, Its rvs and the whole reason for rvs is to get a bandwagon going so we can get information, vote: largest wagon". But no, you have to seemingly hide your vote off of random.com (which was
not
mentioned in your orginal post). So my question is:
Do you or do you not support the idea of an rvs? And why. I don't care if your answer is scummy as hell, all I want is your real answer, not hiding behind random.com and "past games". Put simply if I was by myself I would vote for you right here and now, but I have to deal with someone else, and I respect his vote.
Elfen
Elfen
Goon
Elfen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Elfen »

Well to answer your question. No, I am against it. I hate the idea of lynching some one(if the RVS is still on) and it always end up town and the person always seems town but other people some how think they are suspicious, I always think they are town. But some reason they think the person is scum :/ That is why, on most of the games, I don't vote on the first day, it is way easer to find scum on the second day, looking back on what people have said and all. That is my style, waiting for information to pass by then go at it, not try to strive for it when I know I won't able to get it. I dont give a flying shit if other people vote for other people, that is fine by me, it gives me a chance to see why and what was the consequences in the action they had. I just don't want people to say that I am scum cause I don't vote and all. But for some reason they do.

Does that answer some of it?? If not Tell my what else I need to explain further
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

RVS sparks discussion. We're out of RVS.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”