Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:27 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I dunno it might be kinda hard to really figure him out. I can't tell if he was faking his logical flaws on purpose or not. He is really a mystery to me.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Spadille »

Low Key.. I gotta say that I got your disease. I now have the habit to multi-post.
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Spadille »

Omg, seriously.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Don't worry after awhile you won't even notice ;)
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

At least until someone points it out but then they will just make themselves look bad.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Sorta.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Parabollocks »

I put my two scumbuds as scum simply to distance, the distancing was far obvious and I am suprised noone called me on those flips.

Snarky was scummy, simple as that, his posts had a lot of nothing and had logical flaws, when confronted he usually made an excuse and etc.

Toro was doing ok, but when he wanted to have that opposed slip because of dk, I knew he needed to go and defending him would get me shit.

The best scum team is a strong scumteam, I felt we were too cautious and that was our downfall, however the things we tried to get someone lynched for weren't that great either, including me..however, had spad not been a mason. I coulda got it done.

I started to lurk and drop activity because there wasn't much to pressure, you guys were eating eachother alive and I felt getting involved would be pointless.

I dropped out for most of these reasons, but mostly because I got bored, you guys didn't give me much to play with, or I didn't look hard enough.

Also, spad, FUD.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:17 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Well Parab, can you explain your statement about the masons being a second scum team? Did you do that on purpose?
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Yes, another example of FUD, masons aren't always town aligned, so if I could create some uncertainty about them, I could give myself more time, I also myself didn't know if masons were actually town aligned, but it was just a tactic, you gotta spout bs sometimes.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

Dude, LK, you shouldn't have needed jil to be silly. I told you to treat DK like confirmed inno. All you wanted to do instead was behave suicidally and scream a lot.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Spadille »

*teleport*------------------OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"
Spadille

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Toro »

chkflip wrote:
jil in scum QT wrote:Toro and Snarky. You guys suck. We won because of me and Parabollocks.

ROFLCOPTER
~

:lol:
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:20 pm