hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:25 am

Post by hiphop »

Ghostlin wrote:
HotDogs wrote:... Yeah, sorry, didn't realize he was at L1, I was skimming the thread and missed it. This is why most people bold it when someone gets to L1.

*sighs* Some of us hadn't unrandom voted. You'll have a lot to answer for tomorrow.

I sincerely doubt it. I have seen it done as town, and I have seen it done as scum. I do not believe accidently quick lynching, is a sign of alliance. What are your reasons to believe otherwise?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Seacore »

Final vote count Day 1

Voidedmafia (7) -
StrangerCoug, Glass, xvart, Packbat, Leiskyrie, hiphop, HotDogs

hiphop (2) -
hiplop, Rhinocke

xvart (1) -
Voidedmafia

HotDogs (1) -
Jedo the Jedi

Ghostlin (1) -
Meransiel

Meransiel (1) -
Ghostlin

With 13 alive 7 were needed for a lynch.

The rainbow swirls around, seeking to find some order to the chaos. The shapes and colours and shadows move around one another, seeking weakness and taint. The vortex grows strongest around Voidedmafia until it grows too strong. Too strong too quickly some might say, and did. But it is too late. Voidedmafia is flung from the palette.

As he departs, unwillingly, from existence, it is clear. He was of the
colourless
Some rejoice, but then they notice, the kaleidoscope has grown no brighter, no richer. The murk remains as strong as ever... just more concentrated.

Voidedmafia -
colourless
- Lynched Day 1

Night 1 has begun. QTs are open, actions are due in 72 hours.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Seacore »

Night will probably be a further 24 hours or so on top of the 72, as I'll be away this weekend. I hear tell it's a holiday weekend for some of you, so have fun and be safe.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:19 am

Post by Seacore »

Day returns to the rainbow like a beam of light striking a prism. Colour swirls into being in a vortex of life and chaos. But the colours are not as vibrant as they may be, colourlessness still lurks among them.

Day 2 has begun. With 12 alive, 7 are required for a lynch. The Day 2 deadline can be found here.
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she, they, ze/zir

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Packbat »

Why would scum no-kill in this situation? The only thing I can imagine is that they weren't allowed to use their new ability if they did, but what ability could be that powerful?

No, I'm serious: anyone have any ideas?
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:52 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

That's not the best thing to be dwelling on, Packbat. VOTE: Packbat.

I seriously suspect given the speed of the wagon that VoidedMafia was bussed. Not too many people were given the opportunity to post a lot yesterday, so I'm not concerned about the number of posts by anybody yet. Leiskyrie and hiphop still stand out, but on reread Leiskyrie doesn't look
THAT
incriminating and hiphop has generally been helpful overall.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 3:12 am

Post by xvart »

hiphop, 90 wrote:oh, please. :roll: Where did I try to start any counterwagon?
I knew exactly what you were saying, so how in the world could I find you scum for that?
You said quite clearly you wanted the
first town death
, not the first death. And your last sentence makes no sense whatsoever. The the only way I could be voided's partner would be if we were both scum.

Then why exactly did you vote for me when you quoted that specific line? (italic emphasis mine)

VOTE: hiphop
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she, they, ze/zir

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Packbat »

StrangerCoug wrote:That's not the best thing to be dwelling on, Packbat.

...yeah, you're right. Too little data.

I seriously suspect given the speed of the wagon that VoidedMafia was bussed.

I think less "bussed" than "scumpartners didn't have time to remove their distancing votes", but I agree. There's probably folk on the wagon voting because they don't want to look divorced from the town mindset.

But I disagree about hiphop. "Generally helpful"? The first thing he did when Voidedmafia hit L-2 was vote for someone else and start jawing about "voided nonsense". The only towny thing about him is that he seemed to be copying Voidedmafia's reasoning with his xvart vote, and that's only "towny" because it's WIFOM.

advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Glass »

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:15 am

Post by hiplop »

He stuck out for me too
third best scummer of all time
Rhinocke
Rhinocke
Townie
Rhinocke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Rhinocke »

This is the rhinox head of the hydra.

I missed most of yesterday, but I did read the thread once through overnight.

Someone wanna explain all the quick hiphop votes for me? specifically, glass and hip
lop
. Whats the deal?
Rhinocke
Rhinocke
Townie
Rhinocke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Rhinocke »

oh wait never mind iso of hiphop tells me all I need to know.

hiphop wrote:
xvart wrote:Personally, I hope the first town death is someone in my color group, because I want some powerz.

unvote
vote xvart

Not sure what all the voided nonsense is about, can someone please explain?

lolcounterwagon + distancing

hiphop wrote:
Leiskyrie wrote:Oh wow, failed at voting.

Vote: Voided

Why?

PROTECT THE SCUM PARTNER!

hiphop wrote:Nevermind Leis(Ok if i call you that?)
Voidedmafia wrote:So, 2 out of 4 people (technically 1, since Pack is really just agreeing with Glass) actually have a reasonable and GOOD reason for voting me. Nice.

unvote
vote Voidedmafia

now BUSBUSBUSBUS!

hiphop wrote:
xvart wrote:
Voidedmafia, 60 wrote:xvart is voting just to increase his powers at the detriment to the town.

Flail more, scumbag. There are so many misreps in this one sentence it is almost mind bottling. First, for your statement to be true, I would have to know you are town and your color alignment (which you aren't and I don't); second, I said nothing about how I longed for town members to die for my own pleasure; I said that I hoped when a town person does die he/she is of my color. So unless you are planning on sweeping the scum you should have no qualms with my statement. The reason I know you aren't planning on sweeping the scum team is because a.) you're scum, and b.) you are apparently still RVSing.

For the record, what I said is true; but I worded it in such a way that someone might take it out of context and misrep me. I was hoping to snag a buddy of Voided's which I believe I did with hiphop. Hiphop dies tomorrow for trying to start a counterwagon to scum Voided. Or, if there is some magic color eraser vig, feel free to erase hiphop tonight.
oh, please. :roll: Where did I try to start any counterwagon? I knew exactly what you were saying, so how in the world could I find you scum for that? You said quite clearly you wanted the
first town death
, not the first death. And your last sentence makes no sense whatsoever. The the only way I could be voided's partner would be if we were both scum.

And if he is scum, there would be no vig, because no one has powers, or did you not read the rules?
And if he were town, I could not be his partner could I?

Try harder.

Very WIFOMY here. Still voting voided, but still pushing the counterwagon attempt and getting very defensive about it being called a counter wagon. Wonder why? also, contradicts this early post:
hiphop wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:xvart is voting just to increase his powers at the detriment to the town.
How so?
<snip>
And the question is referred to the part where he "increases his powers", not the "detriment to the town."

He was questioning voideds suspicions first, then later uses them against xvart.

Carry on everyone
vote Hiphop L-2!!!!
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Glass »

Just going to add a bit to rhinocke:

hiphop wrote:
xvart wrote:Personally, I hope the first town death is someone in my color group, because I want some powerz.

unvote
vote xvart

Not sure what all the voided nonsense is about, can someone please explain?

Hiphop comes out here saying that he does not understand why void is getting voted and votes for xvart. But why would he vote for someone outside of RVS who he does not think is scum?
hiphop wrote:oh, please. :roll: Where did I try to start any counterwagon? I knew exactly what you were saying, so how in the world could I find you scum for that? You said quite clearly you wanted the first town death, not the first death.

Not only is that bad, but just a few posts after saying "Q_Q why is my partner getting wagoned?" He jumps onto the wagon because... Void thought that I actually had a decent reason to vote him? What is this I don't even...
hiphop wrote:Nope, it is the fact that he agrees that the reason for glass voting him, is a good reason for glass believing him to be scum. And if he believes that is a good reason for him being scum, why shouldn't I?

Total misrepresentation of what void was saying, it was pretty damn obvious to me. I don't know what stranger is talking about how "it all makes sense now".

Hiphop wrote:
And for the record, I didn't know he was at L-1. I thought it was L-2. But if he flips scum, I wouldn't really care.

"Hey guys, IF void flips scum -wink wink- you should not be attacking me for putting the L-1 vote."

@Rhinocke:
Rhinocke wrote:
lolcounterwagon + distancing

Distancing? :?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:56 am

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:
hiphop, 90 wrote:oh, please. :roll: Where did I try to start any counterwagon?
I knew exactly what you were saying, so how in the world could I find you scum for that?
You said quite clearly you wanted the
first town death

Then why exactly did you vote for me when you quoted that specific line? (italic emphasis mine)

oh, really? Then explain this. Why I would question voided, over something, according to you, I agreed with? And to answer your question, that was your first post, and the only line besides the vote. Or have you forgotten the last game so soon?

hiplop wrote:VOTE: hiphop

He stuck out for me too
Please expain.

Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:

Why?

:roll: Meta me, and then tell me when I ever let a vote go by without a reason. For it is just like scum to hop on a bw without a reason.

Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:]oh, please. :roll: Where did I try to start any counterwagon? I knew exactly what you were saying, so how in the world could I find you scum for that? You said quite clearly you wanted the
first town death

And if he is scum, there would be no vig, because no one has powers, or did you not read the rules?
And if he were town, I could not be his partner could I?

Try harder.

Very WIFOMY here. Still voting voided, but still pushing the counterwagon attempt and getting very defensive about it being called a counter wagon. Wonder why? also, contradicts this early post:
Is he lynched? Is he not? Oh wait, someone is not reading the thread? Must be an iso. Since you do not know anything about the thread, I will provide you a little info, that is post is after the lynch, you know the part I like to call twilight. So tell me how can i push for another wagon when the guy is lynched. Oh, wait, got to have some extra powers there to get another lynch after the lynch has happened. And explain the contradiction. Wait, forget that, I don't expect someone that isn't reading the actual thread to even know.

Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:
Voidedmafia wrote:xvart is voting just to increase his powers at the detriment to the town.
How so?
<snip>
And the question is referred to the part where he "increases his powers", not the "detriment to the town."

He was questioning voideds suspicions first, then later uses them against xvart.
Or more likey that sentence had 2 parts, and I did not want to hear about the second.

"Well it is detriment to the town, blah, blah, blah."

When clearly the first part can clear up the second, and not the second of the first.

Not arguing with glass, because 1, this wall is big enough aready, and 2 he is making scumtells up.

Now I will
vote xvart
For making up tells, and ignoring other info that negates said tells. Looks like someone is stretching.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:05 am

Post by xvart »

hiphop, 113 wrote:oh, really? Then explain this. Why I would question voided, over something, according to you, I agreed with? And to answer your question, that was your first post, and the only line besides the vote. Or have you forgotten the last game so soon?

Explain what? Your link to page three?

hiphop, 113 wrote: :roll: Meta me, and then tell me when I ever let a vote go by without a reason.

Voting without reason? I'll direct you to this post, which has no explanation and no explanation when explicitly asked for it. Why did you vote me?

hiphop, 14 wrote:Now I will
vote xvart
For making up tells, and ignoring other info that negates said tells. Looks like someone is stretching.

Thanks for the explanation on this vote; but I am not following your reasoning. What am I ignoring? What am I making up? If you want clarification for the whole reason I believe you are scum keep reading.

xvart, 73 wrote:For the record, what I said is true; but I worded it in such a way that someone might take it out of context and misrep me. I was hoping to snag a buddy of Voided's which I believe I did with hiphop. Hiphop dies tomorrow for trying to start a counterwagon to scum Voided.

At the time of your vote on me (after your RVS vote and your third post of the game) I had made one simple post that was intended to be a great opportunity for scum to take completely out of context and misrepped as anti-town. You came along and voted me, quoting that post, and saying nothing else. If you are referencing a past game as the basis for this vote I think you/we were well beyond the point of RVS and since you have been bumbling around not explaining your vote I think it is well past time for you to claim it was a RVS vote based on some other game. Or, if it some game related meta/tell then you'll need to elaborate. You yourself said it was obvious what I was saying but you still voted for what reason?
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:45 am

Post by hiphop »

xvart wrote:Explain what? Your link to page three?
i am such an idiot. The correct link

xvart wrote:Voting without reason? I'll direct you to this post, which has no explanation and no explanation when explicitly asked for it. Why did you vote me?
Rvs. And I was commenting on rhinox's misrepresentation of me asking why someone is voting, not my own voting. Again making things up that don't exist.

xvart wrote:Thanks for the explanation on this vote; but I am not following your reasoning. What am I ignoring? What am I making up? If you want clarification for the whole reason I believe you are scum keep reading.
The correct link above.

xvart wrote:
xvart, 73 wrote:For the record, what I said is true; but I worded it in such a way that someone might take it out of context and misrep me. I was hoping to snag a buddy of Voided's which I believe I did with hiphop. Hiphop dies tomorrow for trying to start a counterwagon to scum Voided.

At the time of your vote on me (after your RVS vote and your third post of the game)
I had made one simple post that was intended to be a great opportunity for scum to take completely out of context and misrepped as anti-town.
You came along and voted me, quoting that post, and saying nothing else. If you are referencing a past game as the basis for this vote
I think
you/we were well beyond the point of RVS and since you have been bumbling around not explaining your vote I think it is well past time for you to claim it was a RVS vote based on some other game. Or, if it some game related meta/tell then you'll need to elaborate. You yourself said it was obvious what I was saying but you still voted for what reason?
Tell me when did rvs end. Some arbitrary point that you made up? Correct. I had no reason to vote anyone else, so why not? Referring to the part I bolded, that is what you think, not what I think. If you haven't noticed by now, I play differently than you. And the part I italicized- It is not my problem that I ruined your oh so great scum catcher(apparently not so good), that is yours. Deal with it.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Glass »

I don't understand what hiphop is saying at all. Xvart is scum because he thinks hiphop voted him with the same reasoning as void (Which Xvart didn't even say, it was packbat)? Uhhh...
That is pretty much his entire case on xvart.

Xvart wrote:
Then why exactly did you vote for me when you quoted that specific line?

hiphop wrote:that was your first post, and the only line besides the vote.

I don't get it, you quoted that line just because it was the only thing to quote? Why quote anything at all if it has nothing to do with your vote?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:42 am

Post by hiphop »

Glass wrote:I don't understand what hiphop is saying at all. Xvart is scum because he thinks hiphop voted him with the same reasoning as void (Which Xvart didn't even say, it was packbat)? Uhhh...
That is pretty much his entire case on xvart.
ok, you lost me.

Xvart is scum, because he ignores, key information that negates his entire case.

Glass wrote:I don't get it, you quoted that line just because it was the only thing to quote? Why quote anything at all if it has nothing to do with your vote?
He posted, I pushed quote, typed what I wanted to say, then continued on in another window....Finished and I hit submit.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:59 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Way to kill my somewhat town read on you the way you wrote #113, hiphop.

UNVOTE: Packbat

Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:

Why?

Why do you think Leiskyrie is scum?

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:Way to kill my somewhat town read on you the way you wrote #113, hiphop.

Please explain.

StrangerCoug wrote:
Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:

Why?

You have got to be kidding me. Rhinocke is talking about voided, not Leis. You know the known scum.

*sigh* another person not reading the thread.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

hiphop wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Way to kill my somewhat town read on you the way you wrote #113, hiphop.

Please explain.

Your #113 comes off as flailing, especially the first part. The standouts are that you respond to xvart's vote on you with WIFOM, attempt a meta defense on Rhinocke, and refuse to address Glass.

hiphop wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Rhinocke wrote:
hiphop wrote:

Why?

You have got to be kidding me. Rhinocke is talking about voided, not Leis. You know the known scum.

My bad—closer inspection reveals this to be the case.

Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Seacore »

Vote count 2.1

hiphop (6) -
xvart, Packbat, Glass, hiplop, Rhinocke, StrangerCoug

xvart (1) -
hiphop

Not Voting (5) - Leiskyrie, HotDogs, Jedo the Jedi, Meransiel, Ghostlin

With 12 alive 7 are needed for a lynch.
The Day 2 deadline can be found here.

Leiskyrie's V/LA has been noted.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by hiphop »

StrangerCoug wrote:Your #113 comes off as flailing, especially the first part. The standouts are that you respond to xvart's vote on you with WIFOM, attempt a meta defense on Rhinocke, and refuse to address Glass.

1. Xvart's vote on me was Wifom. He is claiming what he thinks, I thought.
2. Rhinocke doesn't even have to meta me, and see what I am saying from the thread alone, if he actually read it.
3. I find reiterating points in the same post, is more anti-town, than town. Last game I was in, scum claimed guilty on me in lylo. I answered his walls with my walls, completely losing town, so that it became down to trusting the claimed cop, which happened to lose me the game.See this post.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Glass »

hiphop wrote:
Xvart is scum, because he ignores, key information that negates his entire case.

And what is his case?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”