monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:30 am

Post by monk »

I gave my reasoning for going to vezok after Paramaribo in my ISO 14, jily has a slight town read because she does this in every game she's playing.
Hoppster why is it unfair to say our reads on your slot have changed due to you actually scumhunting rather than just complaining about everyone else in the thread
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Hoppster »

earworm wrote:To answer your questions:

What do you want me to say about vezo? I think he's town. He's playing terribly antitown. Nothing new about that.

It's mainly the tunneling I don't like about your play. That and you're voting monk.

I don't. I assume. If you don't assume things like this then there would be no tells ever.

Hoppster wrote:So why say "Vezo is Vezo" instead of "Vezok is town"? Unless you're implying vezok is always town, that makes no sense at all.

You were confident enought to think I was tunnelling after I had made FOUR posts, one of which was voting for inHim, the second was unvoting inHim and voting for monk, and the third and fourth were pondering No Lynch?

Do you think monk is a VI?

monk wrote:Hoppster why is it unfair to say our reads on your slot have changed due to you actually scumhunting rather than just complaining about everyone else in the thread

Can you please rephrase this so I can understand?

Do you think I'm town and I'm scumhunting or do you think I'm scum and I'm complaining?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 5

Hoppster
monk (3) - inHimshallibe, Hoppster, vezokpiraka
tarsonisocelot
inHimshallibe (1) - earworm
vezokpiraka (1) - monk
splitfarvle (1) - tarsonisocelot
earworm
jilynne1991 (1) - splitfarvle

Not Voting: jilynne1991

8 Alive, 5 to Lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:59 am

Post by monk »

Hoppster I think you are town and are scumhunting compared to parama, whodecided everyone was worthless and proceeded to complain every post after that
Modding:
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Monk, may I ask what it is that I do in every game I play?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:59 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Wow, you guys went through two pages while I slept and went to school. Hmmm, here are some of my thoughts and questions:

1) I had a scum read for Parama but I'm having a leaning-town read on Hoppster. Hoppster seems to be quite useful and contributes alot, but the way Parama just threw up his hands and left when it seemed like the game was going badly was funny. That act was scummy.

2) Monk, why are you changing votes so quickly?

3) Vezok, you make me laugh at how stupid you are, but also frustrated at the same time. Vezok, can you please give me one statement with evidence?

4) Splitfarvle, I'm sorry, but I just started playing Mafia, so I'm very cautious. In real life, I'm probably one of the most confident people you could ever meet, but with this game, it's psychologically really hard, so I'm always doubting myself. Also, in reality, I am a noob...I haven't finished any games and I'm not even past Day 2 on any games. Sorry, I'll try to get better.

5) I think Hoppster is null, monk is null, and vezok is null.

6) Everyone else seems to be leaning town.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

EBWOP: I think inhim is null too, and I have a question for vezok.

Vezok, please start answering my questions.

1) Do you actually have a case on anyone or are you going with the flow?

2) Why are you pushing for lynches so agressively, but with no evidence?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Everyone, there are definitely things we can do today before lynching.
At this point I'd say mass claiming might not be a bad idea to get some information/testable claims into the open.
Thoughts?

Also, thank you for replacing in Hoppster.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by monk »

jilynne1991 wrote:Monk, may I ask what it is that I do in every game I play?

You ask how to play town every game I'm in with you so I've decided to change it from a scummy read to a null read.

jilynne1991 wrote:2) Monk, why are you changing votes so quickly?

I'm not really changing votes quickly, each vote has been a reaction to something and each vote has in my mind been reasoned and chosen to do different things.
vote1: tarsonisocelot - guage her reaction, more or less boiled down to omgus, further tunnelling needed
vote2: parama - a touch of trolling and a bit more pressure because he wasn't quite doing what he said he set out to do ie scumhunting
vote3: jily - for asking "how I play town" this has since been moved from a scumtell on jily to a nulltell
vote4: parama - trying to get him to actually be productive
vote5: vezok - bandwagon hopping and just all round wanting a lynch just to see what happens, that's where my vote is staying until I see something more scummy

PEdit: also I'll claim, I was the gunowner until I gave my gun to tarsonisocelot
Modding:
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Thank you. I honestly didn't mean to ask how do I play town, I was wondering how to play mafia well. By that, I meant how you play all roles well and generally what makes up a good player. I was simply trying to learn.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Fjsjdjfjc

UNVOTE:

No time to post more right now, but no to further mass claims, need to think about it more.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by monk »

inHimshallibe wrote:Really think we've got something here, given the superbuddying going on with tarsonisocelot reads to me as a hyperactive defense for being called out by his RL friend. I know, I've abused one rajrhcpfreak in the same manner.

I always buddy with TO, even in a game where I was modding and she was town I buddied TO, on looking back it was a stupid move it compromised me as a mod.
Modding:
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Honestly, maybe their good friends and used to trusting each other. Maybe they know each other's playing style enough. (Btw, I am in no way defending monk...just saying.)
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

That's exactly why I understand the playstyle. I have good friends from the meatworld that also play on mafiascum, we have for almost 7 years now. I know out of game buddying and in game deception not only like the back of my hand, but the same hand.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by tarsonisocelot »

monk wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:Really think we've got something here, given the superbuddying going on with tarsonisocelot reads to me as a hyperactive defense for being called out by his RL friend. I know, I've abused one rajrhcpfreak in the same manner.

I always buddy with TO, even in a game where I was modding and she was town I buddied TO, on looking back it was a stupid move it compromised me as a mod.

And when I was lynched as investigated scum last game, you were mislynched the next day. Remember buddying me is only good when you know my alignment.

People were awfully surprised by the Puppet role suddenly appearing (a puppet is a vanilla townie that uses action speech to /do things whenever tha mod tells them to, and has only flavour significance i.e. Mod message:"Dance", next post of puppet begins with /dances).

Anyway, I'm a dayvig. Vezok should start posting useful things or we'll get to see what happens when I shoot the gun I found lying around in my compartment.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I like TO. Personally, the only reason vezo might be useful is when we get further and to save us from LYLO...otherwise, I don't see much use in him lying around.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by monk »

tarsonisocelot wrote:
monk wrote:

And when I was lynched as investigated scum last game, you were mislynched the next day. Remember buddying me is only good when you know my alignment.

People were awfully surprised by the Puppet role suddenly appearing (a puppet is a vanilla townie that uses action speech to /do things whenever tha mod tells them to, and has only flavour significance i.e. Mod message:"Dance", next post of puppet begins with /dances).

Anyway, I'm a dayvig. Vezok should start posting useful things or we'll get to see what happens when I shoot the gun I found lying around in my compartment.

I'm trying not to hydra/buddy, really I am. In any case I think my read on you is much more solid than last game, *crosses fingers*
Modding:
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by earworm »

@monk: can you use your ability on following days?
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Your read on who? Sorry, your last post just made me super confused. Ok, earworm and monk just made me super confused, since I didn't see earworm's post until I pressed submit.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by monk »

@earworm: I was told it was oneshot
@jily: my read on TO, the whole quote is a back and forth between me and TO
Modding:
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

jilynne1991 wrote:EBWOP: I think inhim is null too, and I have a question for vezok.

Vezok, please start answering my questions.

1) Do you actually have a case on anyone or are you going with the flow?

2) Why are you pushing for lynches so agressively, but with no evidence?

I'm in a very bad mood so prepare for it.

1)No you idiot. I said ten times I want to see what happens when we lynch someone and I have no intention of making a case. If you wouldn't be such an ignorant shit you would've read the thread and saw that.

2) I WANT TO SEE SOMEONE LYNCHED. DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT FOR YOU? DO YOU WANT VOICEMAIL TO TELL SAY THAT TO YOU?

@TO: I DON'T CARE IF YOU DAY VIG ME. YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT AND I COULDN'T CARE LESS. IN A GAME WHERE NOBODY DIES WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WILL GET SCARRED FROM BEING VIGGED?

@mod: There wasn't anything in the rules about swearing. I know I may have gone over the top a bit. If so I'm sorry, but I had an incredible crappy day.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:02 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

vezokpiraka wrote:
@TO: I DON'T CARE IF YOU DAY VIG ME. YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT AND I COULDN'T CARE LESS. IN A GAME WHERE NOBODY DIES WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WILL GET SCARRED FROM BEING VIGGED?

Vent away. I don't care if/how much you swear.

The rules such as we know them state that "nobody dies", they say nothing about whether you flip and the day timer is reset, or you get changed into a Stump, or any other of the myriad ways in which you could be affected other than death. This is an empking game based on the film Source Code. Either of those things should indicate a high chance of mind-fuckery, and the Source Code theme would imply weirdness in relation to dying/staying dead even if the rules didn't state that nobody "dies".

I'm guessing from your curiosity about the mechanics and not caring whether you live or not that you're an innocent bystander.

We'll find out what a gun can do other than make someone dead when I pick some who seems scummy.

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Hoppster »

@ TO: Is your role since being given the gun specifically a "Day Vigilante"? Were you told that you recieved the gun from monk? Also, thoughts on No Lynch? Also, don't shoot vezok.

@ inHim: still think monk is scum after the claim? Also, thoughts on No Lynch?

@ monk: Are you now a Bystander after giving the gun away? Also, thoughts on No Lynch?

@ earworm:
Hoppster wrote:
earworm wrote:To answer your questions:

What do you want me to say about vezo? I think he's town. He's playing terribly antitown. Nothing new about that.

It's mainly the tunneling I don't like about your play. That and you're voting monk.

I don't. I assume. If you don't assume things like this then there would be no tells ever.

Hoppster wrote:So why say "Vezo is Vezo" instead of "Vezok is town"? Unless you're implying vezok is always town, that makes no sense at all.

You were confident enought to think I was tunnelling after I had made FOUR posts, one of which was voting for inHim, the second was unvoting inHim and voting for monk, and the third and fourth were pondering No Lynch?

Do you think monk is a VI?

@ jilynne: Why is splitfarvle leaning town for you?
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:31 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Specifically, I was just told that I found a gun on my seat and that I may attempt to kill any player with it while it is daytime, with the kill taking place when I send it in, not when it is posted in the thread. My previous role was vanilla Bystander. I have not been given any new titles or win conditions. I am now a vanilla Bystander that can shoot people in daytime. I'm interpreting that as Dayvig
I was not told where the gun came from.

I'm not currently planning on shooting vezok at present. I have a VT read on them.

I want a lynch. They're usually the better option and I've yet to see any indication that they're not the better option tonight.

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Hoppster »

tarsonisocelot wrote:the kill taking place when I send it in

Do you mean via PM?

Is it multiple use (the gun)?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”