tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:17 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

Parama wrote:
Requesting Replacement

I'm not dealing with the idiots in this thread. Bye ^_^

So far as I can tell, you have been the second least valuable posting player (after vezok for obvious reasons).
You have contributed nothing but whining about others being newbie or idiots. You have not attempted to scumhunt, or to get or give any useful information or reads.
And after this we are the idiots?

I am glad you are going.

Hopefully your replacement will actually have something to say.

UNVOTE: VOTE: splitfarvle
Post please.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:48 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Hey, good morning. Hope everyone had a good holiday.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:04 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

lolsorry Parama.

Ok, thus far we have a bunch of spam and Parama being town. That about it?
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 4

Parama (1) - vezokpiraka
monk
tarsonisocelot (2) - earworm, Parama
inHimshallibe
vezokpiraka (1) - monk
splitfarvle (1) - tarsonisocelot
earworm
jilynne1991

Not Voting:, inHimshallibe, splitfarvle, jilynne1991

8 Alive, 5 to Lynch

Parama will be replaced.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:58 am

Post by splitfarvle »

I was out of town when the game started, just got back late last night.

@jilynne
Your posts do seem like a new player, but what makes me suspect you is similar to what you posted about vezok:
jilynne1991 wrote:Playing with vezo right now in a different game, he always acts like a VI, and somehow he's never lynched for it. Maybe he's pretend to be a VI to cover up for scum? Sorry, I don't mean to be quick to point at someone, I'm just speculating.

Sometimes you seem sure of your reads, but then you immediately backtrack by falling on the "I'm new" excuse. Maybe you're pretending to be unsure to cover up for being scum.

You're also voting for vezok, but not because you think he's scum. If you're town, maybe you'll get lucky with vezok flipping scum. If you're scum and vezok is town, then vezok is an easy mislynch.

VOTE: jilynne1991
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 5:24 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

splitfarvle wrote:I was out of town when the game started, just got back late last night.

@jilynne
Your posts do seem like a new player, but what makes me suspect you is similar to what you posted about vezok:
jilynne1991 wrote:Playing with vezo right now in a different game, he always acts like a VI, and somehow he's never lynched for it. Maybe he's pretend to be a VI to cover up for scum? Sorry, I don't mean to be quick to point at someone, I'm just speculating.

Sometimes you seem sure of your reads, but then you immediately backtrack by falling on the "I'm new" excuse. Maybe you're pretending to be unsure to cover up for being scum.

You're also voting for vezok, but not because you think he's scum. If you're town, maybe you'll get lucky with vezok flipping scum. If you're scum and vezok is town, then vezok is an easy mislynch.

VOTE: jilynne1991

???

Don't you understand nobody dies.

There's none of you flip scum and you are town. Or stuff like that.

Lynch someone and see what happens.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Empking »

Hopster replaces Parama. Give him a warm welcome.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Hoppster »

Holla.

@ Mod: Can you confirm the prescence of anti-town players?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Empking »

There is at least one player with a mutually exclusive win condition to the town's
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:33 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

GOGOGOGO. Lynch on random people to see what that does.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Hoppster »

Okay.

Here be a synopsis (with spoilers) of the movie.

Interesting read. I need to watch that sometime.

So, um, 'observations'.

Odd how vezok bought up mass claim first post yet hasn't bought it up then since. The only reasons offered against mass claiming were basically "ooh secret mechanics": was that really enough to convince you? You didn't consider that beforehand with a game where NOBODY DIES?

vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote vezok

i really want to see what happens when someone gets lynched.

Why did you vote yourself instead of then joining the biggest bandwagon in TO?

monk wrote:Um Jily there hasn't really been enough information at the moment to show anything more than gut feelings. I find you pushing for evidence this close to rvs sus so VOTE: jilynne1991
monk wrote:much the same way that you read almost everyone else, I'm guessing, I don't actually think myself or tarsonisocelot are VI's, for my part I put it in there to troll. You lynch people who are being antitown for the most part and by God I'm sheeping you TO until Parama actually decides to give us something. VOTE: Parama
monk wrote:fine VOTE: vezokpiraka

Idongedit.

inHimshallibe wrote:Ok, thus far we have a bunch of spam and Parama being town. That about it?

No.

VOTE: inHim

EVERYBODY SHOULD SHEEP ME

IT'S PARAMA'S OBVTOWN SLOT COMBINED WITH HOPPSTER'S INCREDIBLE TUNNELLING ABILITIES

WE CANNOT FAIL
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:20 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote inhim

Lynch someone already.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Hoppster, no. Bad.

I concede the point that vezok's call for a massclaim was something. I don't see the worth of any of the rest.

OK, then, let's talk about possible game scenarios. The movie's hero is shoved back into the simulation until he correctly identifies the person responsible for the bomb on the train. I imagine the information we get after a lynch will help us in determining how to go through the next iteration. So, no vezok, I don't think we just lynch someone to "see what happens." That is a foolhardy and wasteful path to take.

vote: monk

Really think we've got something here, given the superbuddying going on with tarsonisocelot reads to me as a hyperactive defense for being called out by his RL friend. I know, I've abused one rajrhcpfreak in the same manner.
Show

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:27 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

EBWOP: for being -> *before being
Show

:

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Hoppster »

inHimshallibe wrote:Hoppster, no. Bad.

I concede the point that vezok's call for a massclaim was something. I don't see the worth of any of the rest.

OK, then, let's talk about possible game scenarios. The movie's hero is shoved back into the simulation until he correctly identifies the person responsible for the bomb on the train. I imagine the information we get after a lynch will help us in determining how to go through the next iteration. So, no vezok, I don't think we just lynch someone to "see what happens." That is a foolhardy and wasteful path to take.

vote: monk

Really think we've got something here, given the superbuddying going on with tarsonisocelot reads to me as a hyperactive defense for being called out by his RL friend. I know, I've abused one rajrhcpfreak in the same manner.

DAMNIT

UNVOTE:
VOTE: monk

This works as well.

I personally had it in my head that the person we lynch is examined for being 'teh bomb personz'. If not, the simulation resets and we try again tomorrow.

But then I don't understand why the game would last less than three game days.

I'll explain what I didn't get about monk's vote hopping: he votes jilynne with "OMG U ASK HOW TO BE TOWN U MUST BE SCUM", then agrees with TO, then decides to vote Parama, and then when Parama replaces out goes to voting vezokpiraka when logic would dictate he should go back to voting jilynne.

I didn't like how you basically avoided commenting on anything by referring to it all as 'spam', or how you didn't vote. Your latest post reassures me I was wrong, though.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Hoppster »

inHim, vezok, TO: thoughts on a No Lynch?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:41 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

We have to see what lynching does.

Lynch me or whoever. Just lynch.

unvote vote monk
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Hoppster »

Yes, but a game less than 2 days?

This feels like one of those trick games. Like that ridiculous b-mod game where everybody was a VT but weren't allowed to say they were a VT and flipped something random on death, except less bastardly. Similar mind-bending concept, though.

I'm going to watch this film at some point over the coming days and see if anything occurs to me.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:56 am

Post by earworm »

No guys. This Monk nonsense is terrible. He is the towniest person here, especially now that Hoppster took over Parama's spot. Look at Iso #5 and #7 for reasons why. One of the people on this wagon is scum and it's Inhim due to POE. (Hoppster is still town...unfortunately, and Vezo is Vezo)
UNVOTE:
VOTE: InHim
Overall:1-2-0
Town:0-1-0
Scum:1-1-0
Other:0-0-0
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Hoppster »

earworm wrote:No guys. This Monk nonsense is terrible. He is the towniest person here, especially now that Hoppster took over Parama's spot. Look at Iso #5 and #7 for reasons why. One of the people on this wagon is scum and it's Inhim due to POE. (Hoppster is still town...
unfortunately
, and Vezo is Vezo)

I RESENT THAT. >>

How can my slot still be town yet not be the towniest slot? If you're confident enought to say it is town, how has it changed from being the towniest slot?

How can you say inHim is scum by POE, yet have vezo as vezo? The whole point of the saying "WELL VEZOK IS VEZOK" is that he is seen by people as a VI - unreadable. You don't know whether he's scum or town, he's scummy as both alignments. So you can't rule him out as scum, and then using POE to say inHim is scum by ruling out vezok is just terrible.

monk is not the towniest person here... not by a
loooong
shot.

ISO #5 is not town, it's null. We have no reason to believe scum would know more about lynch thresholds than town. If anything, it's scum getting nervous about a lynch.

ISO #7 is actually scummy put in context of how quickly he sheeped TO's Parama vote later.
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:18 am

Post by earworm »

Hoppster wrote:
earworm wrote:No guys. This Monk nonsense is terrible. He is the towniest person here, especially now that Hoppster took over Parama's spot. Look at Iso #5 and #7 for reasons why. One of the people on this wagon is scum and it's Inhim due to POE. (Hoppster is still town...
unfortunately
, and Vezo is Vezo)

I RESENT THAT. >>

How can my slot still be town yet not be the towniest slot? If you're confident enought to say it is town, how has it changed from being the towniest slot?

How can you say inHim is scum by POE, yet have vezo as vezo? The whole point of the saying "WELL VEZOK IS VEZOK" is that he is seen by people as a VI - unreadable. You don't know whether he's scum or town, he's scummy as both alignments. So you can't rule him out as scum, and then using POE to say inHim is scum by ruling out vezok is just terrible.

monk is not the towniest person here... not by a
loooong
shot.

ISO #5 is not town, it's null. We have no reason to believe scum would know more about lynch thresholds than town. If anything, it's scum getting nervous about a lynch.

ISO #7 is actually scummy put in context of how quickly he sheeped TO's Parama vote later.

Vezo is not unreadable. He's playing town here.

You are not the towniest person here, but you're still town. What's wrong with that statement? It's just that your posts so far are terrible.

Heck, sheeping the vote later is even more reason why he's town, scum like to be pretty consistent with their reads. Monk is showing a willingness to change his mind and try new shit.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Hoppster »

earworm wrote:Vezo is not unreadable. He's playing town here.

You are not the towniest person here, but you're still town. What's wrong with that statement? It's just that your posts so far are terrible.

Heck, sheeping the vote later is even more reason why he's town, scum like to be pretty consistent with their reads. Monk is showing a willingness to change his mind and try new shit.

So why say "Vezo is Vezo" instead of "Vezok is town"? Unless you're implying vezok is always town, that makes no sense at all.

"especially now that Hoppster took over Parama's spot" strongly implies that the change in your read of this slot being the most town was due to my replacing in. Either my posts are scummy, in which case, why am I still town; or they're not scummy, in which case, why am I no longer the towniest slot? Are they terrible-town or terrible-scummy? Even if they're terrible-null, I should still really be the towniest slot, as monk's only post between Parama replacing out and me replacing in was a terrible vezok vote.

You're also suggesting that being inconsistent in your reads is a town-tell.

If I unvoted monk and went "HERP DERP YOU'RE RIGHT HE'S OBVTOWN" and then voted anybody else, would that be a town-tell?

If inHim unvoted monk and went "HERP DERP YOU'RE RIGHT HE'S OBVTOWN" and then voted anybody else, would that be a town-tell?

Heck, if inHim just plain unvoted monk and voted you, would that be a town-tell?
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:09 am

Post by earworm »

First things first there is a difference between townieness and your alignment being town. My town reads right now are you, monk and vezo. The only person that is playing protown right now (townieness) is monk. Parama was playing extremely protown, but then you came in.

tl;dr
Hoppster is town; his play bad.

And to answer your question about the tells: of course not, since I have now mentioned it. As soon as I mention a tell, scum can conform to it.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Hoppster »

earworm wrote:First things first there is a difference between townieness and your alignment being town. My town reads right now are you, monk and vezo. The only person that is playing protown right now (townieness) is monk. Parama was playing extremely protown, but then you came in.

tl;dr
Hoppster is town; his play bad.

And to answer your question about the tells: of course not, since I have now mentioned it. As soon as I mention a tell, scum can conform to it.

Why are you not answering the bit about vezok?

In what way is my play bad?

What makes you think monk was not aware of this supposed 'inconsistent reads = town tell' beforehand?
earworm
earworm
Goon
earworm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:22 am

Post by earworm »

To answer your questions:

What do you want me to say about vezo? I think he's town. He's playing terribly antitown. Nothing new about that.

It's mainly the tunneling I don't like about your play. That and you're voting monk.

I don't. I assume. If you don't assume things like this then there would be no tells ever.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”