Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Thomith »

SleepyKrew wrote:I did read the thread, and I misread CC.

hm... ok then, but still i find it weird but sure.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Captain Corporal »

Still awake =.=

@Thomith: I ask random (hence RQS) questions to get the game going. It doesn't matter if they're relevent or not - they can be fun. And I'm say my "awful" questions promoted quite a bit of discussion, don't you think?

@Sleepy: I like your style.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Toro »

PBug wrote:I guess I was just misguided, it didn't make sense to me because, as scum, claiming miller instantaneously can deflect suspicion, and it will likely perplex my future read of Empking... Buttt in light of Empking's explanation it makes sense. That and the fact that I haven't played in a while so I should probably screw my head on a little tighter.

I'm on this track of thinking as well, something's nagging at my head that Empking is not who he says he is.

Thomith wrote:If even you think they are aweful questions, why ask them? I don't care about answering questions but if they won't help in the long run i dont see the point.

Sleepy did you read the thread before saying CC voted for the miller claim or even acknowledge who he voted for?

The EK claim seems town, as if i am understanding right a miller claims Day 1 so the Cop isn't hindered in the long wrong.

Agreed on self-doubting his own questions.

And the problem I have with Miller being claimed this early is that it can easily cover Emp's tracks upon investigation by a cop. The way people are all agreeing to it could solidifiy his spot in the closing stages. Don't take this as me wanting to get rid of Empking right off the bat but it's certainly something to think about.

IGMEOY: Empking
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

And what about me do you like?
CC, the reason the game is going is because Emp claimed Miller.
PEDIT: Of course scum can claim Miller.
BTW, I'm a Miller Mason Recruiter.
To be clear: quack
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Empking »

But I won't be investigated by a Cop. That's the point of claiming Miller.

Unvote

Vote Toro
- IGMEOYing before having a serious vote along with the weak "Don't take this as me wanting to get rid of Empking right off the bat but it's certainly something to think about."
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Thomith »

@CC But the last question was out of place there, the first 3 could have been used/be used later to scumhunt but the last one seemed very out of place to the others.

@SK i just feel the mistakes you made aren't really town like imo, null tell not scum tell atm but i have my eye on you.

also of course mafia can claim miller but it should help town if miller claims early so cop isnt screwed over in lylo if they investigate them.

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Votecount1.1
Did you know: The collective noun for a group of jellyfish is a "smack"

Toro (2) - Empking, Jakesh97
PBuG (1) - Panzerjager
Sleepykrew(1) - Hoppster
Thomith(1) - Sleepykrew

Not Voting (8) - 1Joe60, Sundy, Thomith, Toro, Animorpherv1, Elfen, PBuG, Captain Corporal

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch, 6 to no lynch.
The deadline is 6th July GMT 08:00
[/size]
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Captain Corporal »

Sleepy: Yea, but a small amount of discussion was made from my awful questions =p

P-EDIT: @Thomith: Well, I decided to put a fun question in. Also, I fail to see the point of this discussion. Scumhunting time.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:44 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Captain Corporal wrote:Scumhunting time.

Starting now? A little late to the party. And what happened to sleeping? And you didn't answer what you like about me.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:But I won't be investigated by a Cop. That's the point of claiming Miller.

Exactly. A cop
won't
try to investigate you. Thus there's the possibility of you being scum laying low.

Unvote

Vote Toro
- IGMEOYing before having a serious vote along with the weak "Don't take this as me wanting to get rid of Empking right off the bat but it's certainly something to think about."

I'm merely throwing the thought out there, it's not a weak thought at all.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Empking »

Toro wrote:

Unvote

Vote Toro

I'm merely throwing the thought out there,

Yes like scum would. Scum would subtly try to plant an idea in people's head. Town would at least vote.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Thomith, what are you answering?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Thomith »

nothing, i was posting opinions on you.

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

Unvote

Vote Toro

Yes like scum would. Scum would subtly try to plant an idea in people's head. Town would at least vote.

It's not like I'm the only person here who considers this a possibility, and it's not subtle at all I flat-out provided my reasons for thinking. Nice try trying to say I'm subtly trying to plant an idea. Would a vote legitimize my case for you?
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Empking »

Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

Unvote

Vote Toro

It's not like I'm the only person here who considers this a possibility, and it's not subtle at all I flat-out provided my reasons for thinking. Nice try trying to say I'm subtly trying to plant an idea. Would a vote legitimize my case for you?

"I'm merely throwing the thought out there, " is scum talk. That's all there is to say.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:00 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Toto, you vote an IGMEOY?
@Thomith
Starting with @ makes it look like you're addressing the person named ;)
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:

Unvote

Vote Toro

"I'm merely throwing the thought out there, " is scum talk. That's all there is to say.

No it's not. Once again, would a vote legitimize my case to you?

SleepyKrew wrote:Toto, you vote an IGMEOY?

I'm going to be watching Empking more and more from here on out, I'm not going to place a vote down on him to start a bandwagon as there is a chance still he actually is Miller. I won't make a final decision on what Empking is until I've read him better down the road. As of now I'm going to re-read back through the thread and look at all of the different conflicts going on.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Empking »

If you weren't merely throwing the thought out there then I wouldn't be voting you for merely throwing the thought out there. That's true.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:22 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

So the "will a vote legitimize" is hypothetical, and you won't actually be doing it. And voting Emp isn't going to start a bandwagon, there's no case on him.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Thomith »

So you would have prefered it if Toro didn't say anything about it?
also one vote wont start a BW unless there is a solid case on the person being voted.

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:

If you weren't merely throwing the thought out there then I wouldn't be voting you for merely throwing the thought out there. That's true.

I think you're trying to mis-read what I'm saying back there, you're trying to make it look like I'm pushing it as scum, but it is a strong possibility. Why so jumpy?

SleepyKrew wrote:So the "will a vote legitimize" is hypothetical, and you won't actually be doing it. And voting Emp isn't going to start a bandwagon, there's no case on him.

Empking appeared to not have been taking my suspicions seriously and not addressing the possibility.

thomith wrote:So you would have prefered it if Toro didn't say anything about it?
also one vote wont start a BW unless there is a solid case on the person being voted.

Which is why I'll be watching Empking more closely from here on out.

And I know that one vote =/= bandwagon but it has the potential to.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Empking »

Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:

I think you're trying to mis-read what I'm saying back there, you're trying to make it look like I'm pushing it as scum, but it is a strong possibility. Why so jumpy?

1. How am I jumpy?
2. If it was a "strong possibility" why did you "merely throwing the thought out there,". Surely a strong possibility deserves more than that.
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Toro »

Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:

1. How am I jumpy?
2. If it was a "strong possibility" why did you "merely throwing the thought out there,". Surely a strong possibility deserves more than that.

1. You're attacking me over doubting your Miller claim. What you fail to realize is that all of us don't know who you are exactly, and that there is a possibility that you're faking the Miller claim so you can get the cop of your trail. Your attacking me due to my thinking appears jumpy to me.
2. No one else doubted the authenticity of your Miller claim, so I "threw it out there" to remind people that there's a chance you're lying.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Empking »

Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:
Toro wrote:
Empking wrote:

1. How am I jumpy?

1. You're attacking me over doubting your Miller claim.

That's not true. I'm attacking you because you practically claimed scum with your "I'm merely throwing the thought out there," post. I have a hard time believing you don't know that considering I've quoted it enough times.

2. No one else doubted the authenticity of your Miller claim, so I "threw it out there" to remind people that there's a chance you're lying.

But why? If you were town that'd be a bridge you'd croos when you decided I was scummy, surely.

Also: Last post from me today.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:14 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Toro wrote:1. You're attacking me over doubting your Miller claim. What you fail to realize is that all of us don't know who you are exactly, and that there is a possibility that you're faking the Miller claim so you can get the cop of your trail. Your attacking me due to my thinking appears jumpy to me.

You just admitted he's town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”