Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Neruz »

UNVOTE: xvart (Just in case)
VOTE: YamiChan for not even bothering to pretend she is scumhunting, instead preferring protestations that everyone else is out to get her.
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by YamiChan »

You are outright lying. I'm doing my best to figure out who the Mafia are, considering I have NO POWERS whatsoever and can't even make alliances. What's the point of even signing up for these games, if certain players are just going to gang up on me and vote me out in the very first round? It's petty and childish. I came here to play Mafia, not your stupid, immature games. I'm a newbie. Get. Over. It.
You don't stand a ghost of a chance.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by CSL »

Aww, she's appealing to emotion, AND flailing!

Moar votes please. I think we caught a live one!
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by hohum »

YamiChan wrote:The only thing this is is a witch hunt.-.- I am not moderating. Several other players have corrected me on rule mistakes and clarified things, yet I alone am being singled out? You guys aren't doing anything! You don't catch the Mafia by voting randomly.-.- I am doing my best, but you guys will not let me play. You won't rest until I'm out of the game, and that is just sad. I'm sick of it, but I will not back down, no matter how horrible anyone is to me.

I'm going to try this one more time as nicely as I can. You should go play in a newbie game. The newbie queue is only partly about learning to play and partly about site indoctrination. Site doctrine is arguably more important than play fluency. But if you want to keep being stubborn you're just going to get even more frustrated and eventually lynched for not contributing anything constructive to the thread.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:I'm doing my best to figure out who the Mafia are

No you are not, you are flailing wildly and screaming about how everyone hates you. Being this scummy this early in the game is actually a considerable achievement.
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by YamiChan »

This is disgusting. I'd hoped you guys were at least mature enough to keep bullying out of the game threads, but apparently you are not. This is disrespectful not only to me, but to the game moderator as well. Does it make you feel good-trashing her game this way instead of playing it properly? I signed up for this game with the intent to play to the best of my ability. People keep taking shots at me, harassing me for no good reason and jumping on my case over every little thing.

Do you even hear yourselves? Contribute to the thread? What exactly am I supposed to contribute at this stage? None of us have anything to contribute, it seems, and I don't believe anyone has contributed anything. I haven't done anything to deserve this bullying, and you have no right to lecture me and tell lies.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by CSL »

^Scumclaim
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Neruz »

We have every right to lecture you and tell you lies, unfortunately for you what we're telling you right now is the truth. You've caved spectaculary under pressure and rather than even attempting a pretense of defending yourself you've fallen into a desperate attempt at appealing to emotion and constant rhetoric. These are not the actions of an innocent townie accused of being scum, these are the actions of a fearful scum trapped in a corner who cannot find a way to get out.
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by YamiChan »

No, you don't have that right, and you're not telling me the truth. Caved under pressure? What pressure? And what do I need a defense for? The only reason you guys even voted for me was purely out of hatred. Maybe you're the Mafia.

You all are talking big, but where's your proof? Oh, I corrected you for not unvoting, so therefore I must be Mafia? That's idiotic. No one has contributed a single thing to this thread yet. We all have powerless roles, and I don't see anyone sharing anything useful from their boxes. Yet in a desperate attempt to get rid of me, you try and act like I've done something wrong. I've contributed just as much as anyone else has, and I've done nothing to make you think I'm Mafia. If you don't intend to play the game the right way, then you shouldn't have signed up at all. In the end, you'll only be responsible for killing an innocent Townie.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Neruz »

My proof is very simple. You're absurdly overdefensive. A few people voted you and your response was to accuse everyone involved of lying and bullying and being disrespectful and so on. Your response to the votes and pressure is to claim that we are
not playing the game the right way.
Furthermore not only did you respond with blatant AtE, but you attempted to bring the
mod
into the argument as well. Such desperation is an incredibly strong scum tell.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by CSL »

Neruz is totally town.

Seriously, can we get more votes on YamiScum?
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by YamiChan »

I say both Neruz and CSL are Mafia. Anyone here with a brain in their heads should be able to see right through their argument. Just look at their posts. CSL's are borderling trolling and mocking, and Neruz's just try and twist facts and words to suit her purpose. I'm not Mafia. What I am is someone with the potential to help the Town greatly. Maybe that's why they're so desperate to get rid of me. Don't fall for their lies!
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by hohum »

she's box-crumbing now. At least her posts are starting to shift to a game-focus.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by hohum »

I guess that means we can get on with this game?

Unvote, Vote Nurex
You followed the drama and you knew she was going to be absurdly over defensive (as you put it) when this game started. So you're running with a null-tell ball as far as I'm concerned.

If I could vote CSL for the same reason I would.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Rikana »

CSL wrote:
Vote: YamiChan

Less murking about the rules and the players in the game. More content, please.

FoS: Rikana

Explain your post 91.
Yami isn't that scummy, at that stage.

Just an obv. newbie. There's no reason that Yami needs pressure, because there's a good chance she'll flail.

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Rikana wrote:Juls could also go down that pit too.

unvote
vote:rikana
LMAO.

My point and case exactly found here.

#99 is where the border starts to disappear. Especially,
Yami wrote:You don't catch the Mafia by voting randomly.
If this was the case, why did you randomly vote then?

Yami wrote:You won't rest until I'm out of the game, and that is just sad.
At this point you have 2 votes on you. One is misted, in my standards, and one is going to happen.

In fact, that raises a good point in my mind.

CSL: Was there any reason you had to specifically vote Yami for the reasons you provided?

While you are correct at 102, you have to still realize that this YamiChan, not Vi we're talking about. While you may try to make the argument that she should be treated on the same level, that's not going to get us anywhere but a hidden policy lynch on Yami.

If Yami is to die, I propose that we delay this death for another day, and not today. I promote giving YamiChan a second chance to redeem herself and try to show us some actual content and scumhunting. While I do understand that some people must vote people who flail under pressure, let this be your exception. I have a miniscule hypothesis that if YamiChan is not lying about anything she has said thusfar, that she may indeed prove us wrong in her abilities to scumhunt and find scum.

With that being said, YamiChan. Some helpful advice.

Cut the crap.
So what if everyone is after you? Should you start caring about them now, even though you know they're wrong? Prove them wrong. Beat the odds. Stop complaining about every single little detail, and start scumhunting now. If not, then I will be wrong and feel stupid for being wrong. If you want that, then I may cause mental infliction on myself for your sake.
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by YamiChan »

I voted only a bit randomly, and because, currently, there is no other choice. I am suspicious of CSL, and I decided to follow the Witch of Certainty.

Rikana, you are mistaken if you think I am not playing the game to the best of my ability. But I will defend myself when harassed. Everyone has that right. I will complain when people are breaking or ignoring rules, just like everyone complains against me when I make mistakes. I've already given my guess on who the Mafia is. Without powers or alliances, there is not much more that can be done in regards to finding out who the Mafia is. I don't need to "redeem" myself. I haven't done anything wrong. Every little thing I say people try and use to wage a war against me. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to adjust to these longer phases." "Please unvote before you vote for another person." Neither one of these statements warrants the harassment I've been getting. You're letting yourself be blinded.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by CSL »

She's appealing to emotion and flailing around like a scum chicken with it's head cut off. Need I say more?

--Ninja'd--

Yami, any proof to back it up?
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by YamiChan »

Proof that you and Nerux are suspicious? Every single post the two of you make backs me up.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by DeathNote »

lol i dont even know where to begin.

Yami is playing TERRIBLY! Like... worse then me...

But... She is also a flustered newb who is in over her head. I remember my first game was similar just with less posts by me and more self voting. It is for this reason that I can not vote Yami just yet, I am thinking that she is more then likely town.

I am leaning towards voting Rikana or Nurex though...
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by CSL »

Vote: Rikana
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by YamiChan »

I may be new, but I am not in over my head. I'm just being targeted by people for the wrong reasons. Ironically, this happened in my very first game on the other forum. A certain individual hated that I was new and decided to target me. No matter what evidence he saw to my innocence or what powerful roles defended me, he rallied the Town against me. He ended up making himself look more like Mafia as a result, and his death provided a key clue in taking down the real Mafia. I turned out to be one of the most valuable roles in the game and uncovered this key, ensuring a Town victory. But that individual's anger only increased at having been shown up by a newbie, and it caused things on that site to go rapidly downhill. Don't be blinded by assumptions and what seems to be. I'm not playing terribly at all. Nerux and CSL are. They are rallying against me for all the wrong reasons, and their attitude in doing so makes them look more suspicious.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by Rikana »

CSL wrote:She's appealing to emotion and flailing around like a scum chicken with it's head cut off. Need I say more?

--Ninja'd--

Yami, any proof to back it up?
I hate you being right.

Unvote, Vote: Yami
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Primate »

:roll:
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by YamiChan »

-.- Unbelievable. Maybe you're Mafia too, then. How else could you fall for such stupidity?
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Rikana »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”