Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:55 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Top of the Page Vote Count 3.01:

----------------------------
Lt. Origen - 2 (The_Machine86, help im a bug)

The_Machine86 - 1 (Lt. Origen)

Not voting - 3 (Dragon Phoenix, CoolBot, Locus Cosecant)

With 6 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:54 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Sure. Under the circumstances, I'm convinced the scum can figure my role out, so I might as well state it. Congratulations for outing me: I am a mason with one other townie. Of course, we discussed during the first night, that's why my cell phone was busy. Let's therefore assume that The_Machine86 is what he says he is, as he got me right.

vote: Lt. Origen
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:55 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Sure. Under the circumstances, I'm convinced the scum can figure my role out, so I might as well state it. Congratulations for outing me: I am a mason with one other townie. Of course, we discussed during the first night, that's why my cell phone was busy. Let's therefore assume that The_Machine86 is what he says he is, as he got me right.

The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:34 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

Mind stating your roles name?
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:30 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Why not? I'm an email junkie.
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:51 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Email junkie, yet you used a cell phone to communicate?
oh no
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:40 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Yes, I wondered about that, but modern technology allows you to do that.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:50 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Vote Count 3.1:

Lt. Origen - 3 (The_Machine86, help im a bug, Dragon Phoenix)

Not voting - 2 (CoolBot, Locus Cosecant)

With 6 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

CoolBot has posted in the V/LA thread that he will not have access this weekend.
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:49 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

Lt. Origen looks like a good lynch, but he raises quite a point about The_Machine86's roleclaim. Quite frankly, we are likely in a lynch-or-lose position here, and that's when the mafia tends to claim cop. Given the crappiness of his rolename, I suspect The_Machine86 of being a mafia spy.
Major FOS: The_Machine86
. I won't vote yet, because we appear to be lynch-or-lose. I would also appeal on one of the others to unvote, at least for now, in case CoolBot is scum. We need caution.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
Pro-Town: 14 of 17 games
Doctor: 3 of 17 games
Cop: 2 of 17 games
Wins: 12 of 17 games
Lynched Scum: 16 of 27 lynches
Vig-killed Scum: 1 of 1 vig-kills
Survived/NightKilled/Lynched: 5/11/1 games
[/size]
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:15 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Fair enough.

unvote Lt. Origen

for now.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:46 am

Post by CoolBot »

Machine did get DP right, though. If you need more proof, Locus, Machine should go ahead and tell us about is Night 3 result, and we can use that to confirm him, too.
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:43 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

Right, he did get DP right (apparently). That's why I suspect him of being a mafia spy, not just a mafioso. I just find his roleclaim hard to believe. Machine, you wanna get in here and explain yourself?
Show
[size=75]Stats:
Pro-Town: 14 of 17 games
Doctor: 3 of 17 games
Cop: 2 of 17 games
Wins: 12 of 17 games
Lynched Scum: 16 of 27 lynches
Vig-killed Scum: 1 of 1 vig-kills
Survived/NightKilled/Lynched: 5/11/1 games
[/size]
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:28 am

Post by help im a bug »

Here's the possibilities as I see them, assuming there are 2 mafia left (which I know might be wrong).

1: Lt. Origen is scum with Coolbot/Locus Cosecant. These two possibilities are the most likely in my opinion, with the Locus one more likely as he is defending Lt. Origen. If this is the case, then DP's mason buddy is either Locus or Coolbot, whichever one isn't scum. Also, I'm pretty sure that CoolBot is DP's mason buddy, since he said that he was sure Machine got DP's role right: how could he be sure that DP wasn't lying? In this case, though, I'm not sure why DP's mason buddy isn't voting already.

2: Lt. Origen is scum with help im a bug/DP. I think these are somewhat less likely, as we're both voting for him, and all it would take would be a sensible townie vote and our mafia buddy would be dead. If I'm scum, then that means DP's mason buddy is, again, not voting along with DP which I find kind of strange.

3: Machine86 is scum with Dragon Phoenix. Machine made up a phony roleclaim, and used DP, his scum buddy, to back it up, and to get a free lynch in a lynch-or-lose situation. This is a definite possibility. Cleverly planned, if this is the case.

4: Machine86 is a mafia spy. In this case, I'm the most likely scum partner, as, if locus or CoolBot were scum, they would have voted already to lynch.

I think 1 is the most likely situation, then 3, then 4, then 2. What do other people think?
oh no
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:04 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

CoolBot wrote:Machine did get DP right, though. If you need more proof, Locus, Machine should go ahead and tell us about is Night 3 result, and we can use that to confirm him, too.
My Night 3 results, as well as all my other ones, are on the previous page. The reason why I hadn't said anything before hand was because I didn't understand what I had seen. Then Lt. O night results came in, and well, I thought that worthy of telling everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LC - I'm a Night Watchman. Tracker for the town. During the blackouts (the nights) I trail after people. I'm also described as being tired, so I have to post within 24 hours of the new day or I can't cast a vote against someone (until someone else votes against them first) If I don't post before that, then I oversleep.
Mr. Flay wrote: Not voting due to oversleeping: The_Machine86

I win when the mafia are dead. (And I can get some shut eye)
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:09 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

help im a bug wrote:Here's the possibilities as I see them, assuming there are 2 mafia left (which I know might be wrong).

1: Lt. Origen is scum with Coolbot/Locus Cosecant. These two possibilities are the most likely in my opinion, with the Locus one more likely as he is defending Lt. Origen. If this is the case, then DP's mason buddy is either Locus or Coolbot, whichever one isn't scum. Also, I'm pretty sure that CoolBot is DP's mason buddy, since he said that he was sure Machine got DP's role right: how could he be sure that DP wasn't lying? In this case, though, I'm not sure why DP's mason buddy isn't voting already.

2: Lt. Origen is scum with help im a bug/DP. I think these are somewhat less likely, as we're both voting for him, and all it would take would be a sensible townie vote and our mafia buddy would be dead. If I'm scum, then that means DP's mason buddy is, again, not voting along with DP which I find kind of strange.

3: Machine86 is scum with Dragon Phoenix. Machine made up a phony roleclaim, and used DP, his scum buddy, to back it up, and to get a free lynch in a lynch-or-lose situation. This is a definite possibility. Cleverly planned, if this is the case.

4: Machine86 is a mafia spy. In this case, I'm the most likely scum partner, as, if locus or CoolBot were scum, they would have voted already to lynch.

I think 1 is the most likely situation, then 3, then 4, then 2. What do other people think?
Majorly flawed. I'm guessing a group of 3 mafia in this game. One of them is already dead.

Dmi - a Dice-rolling Mafia, found something better to do Night Two
Woody Allen
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:10 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

help im a bug wrote:Here's the possibilities as I see them, assuming there are 2 mafia left (which I know might be wrong).

Majorly flawed. I'm guessing a group of 3 mafia in this game. One of them is already dead.

Dmi - a Dice-rolling Mafia, found something better to do Night Two
Woody Allen
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:23 am

Post by help im a bug »

So what's so majorly flawed about what I said? A group of 3 mafia, one dead, leaves 2.

Did you even read my post?
oh no
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:41 am

Post by CoolBot »

Whoops, somehow I got it in my head there's been four nights and read Machine to have investigated Night 4 and wasn't revealing Night 3's. Lt. Origen is almost certianly scum, but I would like to hear from hime.
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:30 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

help im a bug wrote:So what's so majorly flawed about what I said? A group of 3 mafia, one dead, leaves 2.

Did you even read my post?
Yeah, my bad, when you posted..

Lt. Origen is scum with Coolbot/Locus Cosecant <--------- I thought that mean those two and Lt. Origen
Woody Allen
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:48 am

Post by Lt. Origen »

Not really sure what I can say at this point. All I've got beside my own knowledge is my roleclaim vs. his.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:33 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Vote Count 3.2
(reverting to version 3.01):
Lt. Origen - 2 (The_Machine86, help im a bug)

Not voting - 3 (CoolBot, Locus Cosecant, Dragon Phoenix)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:49 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

I believe The_Machine86.

vote Lt. Origen
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:52 am

Post by CoolBot »

With a defense like that, how can I not vote?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:29 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Vote Count 3.3, Final:

Lt. Origen - 4 (The_Machine86, help im a bug, Dragon Phoenix, CoolBot)

Not voting (1): Locus Cosecant
-----------------------------

And so, with startling speed, Dragon Phoenix and CoolBot join the group in pushing Lt. Origen out the door. As they toss his stuff after him, a
Monster Manual
falls on the ground amidst pencils, dice, and endless sheafs of notes.

Lt. Origen,
a Dice-rolling Mafioso
, has been pushed out the door.

Some of his dice land outside the apartment, but several fall inside before you shut the door:
Original Roll String: 5d12
5 12-Sided Dice: (1, 11, 11, 6, 8) = 37

It is now night. Please get your choices in before Friday, April 1st (no fooling), 8:00am.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:16 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

As you wait anxiously in the dark, you hear the power company trucks rumbling by outside. It looks like the lights will be coming back on earlier than expected...

All choices are in; expect dawn in just a few moments.
(also posting so the pages will wrap correctly)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”