[Mini 1205] Tough Guy Mafia - Game Over!

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Rainbowdash wrote:
Scum should have killed the cop night one, I think not doing that was a major mistake, way too big of a risk if town came around.

How is this a mistake? If it weren't for a freak N2 accident this game would be going on for another month at least.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 925, HezLucky wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:
Scum should have killed the cop night one, I think not doing that was a major mistake, way too big of a risk if town came around.

How is this a mistake? If it weren't for a freak N2 accident this game would be going on for another month at least.

Its too risky for me I guess. Avas was going to be lucky to make it past D3, I really should have vigged him, and probably would have if bob hadden't taken a few shots at ponies. I would rather have just got the cop out of the way out the gate since I showed little interest in killing you over certain other ponies, where you could have tried to kill me N2 and hoped to get a second dead townie out of it.

N2 was very unlucky for scum, but I think you still made kills in the wrong order. Leaving the cop alive for a little at first created a scenario where you needed to kill him making it far more likely for no GF to actually exist if everypony was able to buy a Vig-BG was balanced against assumed tri-goon.

It wasn't a bad choice, I think it just left more up to fate then was needed. Being scum means you need to keep control over as many things as possible, cop investigation is a huge one to keep under control.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
tarsonisocelot
tarsonisocelot
Goon
tarsonisocelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 am

Post by tarsonisocelot »

I'd like to apologise for my play in the first part of this game.
The external factor that I mentioned was the prognosis of a terminally ill relative. In between confirmation and page 2 an expected time frame of a couple of years shrank to 5 days then grew to 10, and I was unable to travel to say goodbye.
At the time the shock left me drained, and I should have replaced out of this game but didn't.
It wasn't fair of me to stay in this game when I couldn't concentrate on it.
If anyone had their enjoyment of the game compromised because of my play then I'm sorry for that.

I hope that I'll play better in any games I play with you in the future.
DemonHybrid:Tarson literally took a phallus-shaped knife and fucked my brain with it near the end

My name is Celestia, Princess of Equestria:
Look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”