MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1399, Tragedy wrote:Actually, to be honest, based on seeing that if implosion won, then it'd leave the point of Scum having more chances to win than Town would.
In all cases, it's more Scum sided, unless you get rid of implosion first.

Disagree completely.

Scum only started with 2 players and thus only could get the Nightkill N1 (before the Recruit happened) by absolute Townie play.

Scum effectively had one PR and could only acquire one additional Night-ability via recruit.

Scum had no direct way to confound the certified Sane Cop (only a VT would be Investigation Immune when recruited) before the Cop was outed.

If Town had actually stuck together Night 2 there was no way for scum to get the Nightkill without getting the Double-Voter lynched before Night 2 or again fooling Town with incredibly Town perceived play.

9-3-1 is considered a balanced set-up when scum have a reliable Nightkill. In this setup they did not.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

In post 1392, SleepyKrew wrote:Holy shit. Twisted Leader is so unbalanced. The rest seem reasonable though.

I agree after seeing this game go through

also, I don't really see there being a problem with implosion leaving the game if he had won because I was assuming that some mafia would get killed in this process. When it comes down to lylo though, having implosion still in game was very dangerous for the town.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Hey there guys!

I ended up watching this game til the end lol. Good job scum.

I *soooo* told you guys! Jason was convincing me he was town though... by agreeing with my points about quil needing to die... the last day however, it was pretty apparent. There was *far* too much trust in MOI, and he looked soooo scummy, I didn't quite understand that at all. Even Zang was convinced enough to want to investigate. ...How did Zang end up dead exactly?

I really like the mechanisms in how this game worked, would definitely be interested in another of this style^^
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by Quilford »

Vezokpiraka
You provided no content past a handful of posts on Day 1. You were basically the town's cheerleader, enthusiastic (about my lynch) but lacking in brains.

MagnaofIllusion
Good play, although I felt that it was always Cosca > you in your arguments and I would've bussed you over voting Cosca.

jasonT1981
I think you were basically dead weight at a couple of points, no matter the reasoning you were
constantly
V/LA and when you did talk, especially about me, you made several indications that you knew more than the town.

SleepyKrew
You were pretty obvtown, your reads weren't that great in the end because I think you stopped thinking for yourself.

Cosca
You were obvtown in my eyes and I agreed (objectively, of course) with so much of what you were saying that I could never bring myself to push for your execution.

Tragedy
You allowed the town to gain a scummy to null read on you without making any effort to fight you off. If I remember correctly though, lots of your reads were right.

Codfish
You're probably not going to read this but your arrogance really showed through in your play, and it was really surprising how easy it was to push for your execution. (Yes, I know this person personally)

havingfitz
Unremarkable play, but then again you weren't alive for very long.

Zang
It was really hard to discern your opinions from your walls, and I can't believe you were going to compromise on a Scumhunter execution.

Medicated Lain
Also unremarkable play. Can't remember much.

implosion
You did too much of a good job convincing us you were town :P

Town MVP goes to Cosca, or vezok depending on how you look at it
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:01 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Oh yeah, MOI used his one-shot overthrow on Zang Day 2 if that wasn't apparent
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Scumhunter »

MoI, sure go ahead and blacklist me for faking a guilty on you when you were scum. Yea definitely playing against my win condition right there. I explained my actions a million fucking times, It was the only chance in hell town had of lynching you at any in point in time this game.

ML was the only competent town player this game, although Cosca and Vezok did ok.

SK, no words can explain how bad you played.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

thing is, if you read MOI WAS NOT scum when you faked the guilty.

I recruited him night 1, and he only became scum day 2.

If we had lynched MOI, you
WOULD HAVE LYNCHED TOWN
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 am

Jason is confused .. I was Scum when Scumhunter faked the guilty.

@Scumhunter - Yes, I am Mod blacklisting you. Your performance this game in totality deserves it. The fake-cop claim was bad. As Town I would acted exactly as I did here ... I would have pushed for your lynch because from a Town perspective I would have known you were lying and the possible Town benefits to that sort of garbage stunt are greatly outweighted by the possible Downsides. And hey look ... those happened. You forced the real Cop to come out and it resulted in his death making the path to victory easier for Scum. But your asking for a Modkill was what sent you over the edge to Blacklist land. You made a horrible play. You accept the consequences (your death), move on, and learn from it. You on the other hand started insulting people like a child. In baiting people and asking for a Modkill you are playing against your Wincon (regardless of alignment).

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh, i thought it was Day 1, my mistake
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1400, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1399, Tragedy wrote:Actually, to be honest, based on seeing that if implosion won, then it'd leave the point of Scum having more chances to win than Town would.
In all cases, it's more Scum sided, unless you get rid of implosion first.

Disagree completely.

Scum only started with 2 players and thus only could get the Nightkill N1 (before the Recruit happened) by absolute Townie play.

Scum effectively had one PR and could only acquire one additional Night-ability via recruit.

Scum had no direct way to confound the certified Sane Cop (only a VT would be Investigation Immune when recruited) before the Cop was outed.

If Town had actually stuck together Night 2 there was no way for scum to get the Nightkill without getting the Double-Voter lynched before Night 2 or again fooling Town with incredibly Town perceived play.

9-3-1 is considered a balanced set-up when scum have a reliable Nightkill. In this setup they did not.

As a reviewer, these were closer to my thoughts. Being stuck with only two and the POSSIBILITY of a recruit in an execution set up, this set up was balanced.

Try being scum in execution, Tragedy. It's pretty difficult.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:57 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

WOW.

I had my read on MOI on day 1 as town. Then I noticed something happened and doubted myself. Then I read day 1 again and MOI became town.

Not killing quilford was fail. I was sure he was scum nearly from the start. As for jason. Deadweight. I didn't expect you to live that far.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

yea, being sick really hamerped me, sorry. But deadweight, I disagree wioth. I was as active as I could be. V/LA on weekends is normal for me. I was also the 4th most active in the game.

As town though, I would have been more useful. As scum, I have no real need or motivation to scum hunt, or help town.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Zang »

Quilford- I posted more walls in this game than I usually do but I thought I made it more clear on who my reads were than usual.

I thought that I did a good job with my reads this game though.

Scumhunter- I'm also blacklisting you. Regardless of Magnas alignment, your fake claim was absolutely terrible and one of the most anti-town moves I've ever seen, you also used way to much AtE. Also, I didn't read past day two but whatever you did was enough to get you modkilled so it must've been anti-town.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Tragedy »

Well, if I ended up replacing scum, that'd be harsh and harder.
But at least that would have given me and scum a good head start, TBH.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 am

And let it be noted ... my Vezok and Zang reads as Town were 100% Town generated. I had no reason to backtrack on them once I turned scum as I could easily justify them.

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Junpei »

MoI maybe you're right that I have an inability to look at the game objectively, but for the love of god, our case had INDENTS and BULLET POINTS and BOLD AND UNDERLINE/ITALICS.

I don't know what more to do....

Vezok, you just sheep someone who is good, I honestly hope you don't always sheep a strong player from a day 1 read.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1415, Junpei wrote:MoI maybe you're right that I have an inability to look at the game objectively, but for the love of god, our case had INDENTS and BULLET POINTS and BOLD AND UNDERLINE/ITALICS.

Vezok, you just sheep someone who is good, I honestly hope you don't always sheep a strong player from a day 1 read.

I didn't just sheep Moi.

At first codfish was the best lynch.

Then the whole deal with scumhunter and Zang happened and that fucked up the game.

I wanted quilford dead from the moment zang claimed the guilty.

As for me voting MoI I had some doubts. Mainly because he wasn't the one from day 1, but I thought it was just my gut acting funny. And because no one else wanted to kill quilford except me I voted MoI. SK was also a good choice for voting but he didn't want quilford dead. Tragedy was ringing scummy to me
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Junpei »

In post 1416, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1415, Junpei wrote:MoI maybe you're right that I have an inability to look at the game objectively, but for the love of god, our case had INDENTS and BULLET POINTS and BOLD AND UNDERLINE/ITALICS.

I didn't just sheep Moi.

Then the whole deal with scumhunter and Zang happened and that fucked up the game.

As for me voting MoI I had some doubts. Mainly because he wasn't the one from day 1, but I thought it was just my gut acting funny. And because no one else wanted to kill quilford except me I voted MoI. SK was also a good choice for voting but he didn't want quilford dead. Tragedy was ringing scummy to me

Whatever, out of policy I would say never insta-vote someone on LYLO to executioner, that's just a poor idea. Especially when someone (me and Iceguy) has made huge cases of on them which you haven't commented on in any sort of detail.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Captain Corporal »

Hey everyone
Everyone has the right to insult me as much as you like and blacklist me
I played like a fool. My claiming D1 was all lolwut and from there I kept going downhill. Apologies to all.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:51 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1417, Junpei wrote:
In post 1416, vezokpiraka wrote:

I didn't just sheep Moi.

Whatever, out of policy I would say never insta-vote someone on LYLO to executioner, that's just a poor idea. Especially when someone (me and Iceguy) has made huge cases of on them which you haven't commented on in any sort of detail.

MoI destroyed your cases. I didn't have to comment on them when they were bad. Especially because you attacked his day 1 play while he was town.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Fin
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal