Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by Stels »

Unconfirmed means unconfirmed. They're like that for a reason. Plus, now you just changed your opinion twice. You voted him to see if he was lurking, then you agreed with kiwieagle that you were joking, and now you're back to square one.
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 am

Post by HellloooNewman »

rewq455 wrote:just realized I unvoted Acronach twice... kiwi referenced a post from further back than i expected and forgot that I had unvoted

And this matters because......?

He is double unvoted?
Irritating Jerry since 1991
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Psyche »

Me reading the thread, with posts categorized by how much they made me lol/think srsly.

More serious postz:
gbevilchaos wrote:
Psyche wrote:Why do you think spelling counts? Do you believe spelling has anything to do with justifying a vote? Why can't you make a serious vote when we're already on Page 2? Are you even playing to win?

Links to your most recent completed town game and scum game, if you have them. I would like to look at your meta.

Hard-headed you. What part of "I'm not gettin' less vague" don't you get?
Vifam wrote:Stels vs Morthaz is town v town.

This guy must be Mafia Pro!
Vifam wrote:The Town V Town thing is just a hunch, my gut tells me they're both town. I have no real concrete evidence on that.

But you sounded so confident! Like you wanted to wow us with your mad scum-discerning skillz.
(weakly) implied FoS

HellloooNewman wrote:Not an excuse. A reason. Vastly different.

ex·cuse/ikˈskyo͞oz/
Noun: A reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense

Vast difference is vast.
rewq455 wrote:VOTE: Vote:Acronach for not even confirming yet.

Yea, this'll make him appear out of thin air.
rewq455 wrote:UNVOTE: Acronach

Is this you admitting a silly without admitting a silly?
rewq455 wrote:I was trying to check and see if he was lurking...

I must be as stupid as Espeonage says (a comment which will provoke revenge at some more appropriate later time), because I don't understand the efficacy of the epic mind games attempt described here.

unvote; vote rewq455

Town is usually more straightforward when they admit they're wrong. And less useless with their votes.

Spoiler: A list of posts I loled at!!!
A list of posts I loled at:
Morthas wrote:
kiwieagle wrote:Only scum is ubermad when wagoned.

That....wasn't....serious. Don't make me think of you as a VI please.

HellloooNewman wrote:What is there to say? 3 pages full of "answer the question!" "what question?" "you know what question, now answer!" "what fucking question you talking about?" "SCUMZ!!!".

I sufficiently think the start of this game is retarded, and I have lost IQ points for having read it.

Better?

Psyche wrote:
V/LA two days

Sorry. Stuff's come up. Will come back quicker if possible.

I probably should have said "more quickly". I hate myself now.
Vifam wrote:EBWOP
This wagon on Morthas is bad.

*sigh* Well this game is pretty much stagnant in terms of discussion, so for the sake of drumming some up UNVOTE: VOTE: Morthas for being kind of a douche and also calling me a lurker for not having posted in 24 hours. Frankly, there hasn't been much to post on, as Newman said. Well now there is. I believe Morthas is at L-2. Discuss.

Except he wasn't talking to you specifically.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Avas

lol, in his EBWOP, his vote tag is messed up, even though in the first post it wasn't. Hee-hee (this was put in spoiler b/c it was pointless.)
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 am

Post by kiwieagle »

rewq455 wrote:just realized I unvoted Acronach twice... kiwi referenced a post from further back than i expected and forgot that I had unvoted

:roll:
Not never dead.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Psyche »

This makes his subtle I-deny-it-but-i-admit-it-also unvote slightly more suspicious. It clearly shows that he did it because of THE GOD-DANGED PRESSURE!!! coupled with the fact that said PRESSURE!!! was righteous.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:30 am

Post by rewq455 »

Someone who is unconfirmed would not typicaly be accussed of lurking. Just checking to see if he was there, was not thinking, once the futility was pointed out i unvoted. Look at my previous games. My meta is that i tend to switch votes often and never really be sure about it. Games are in my wiki.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:31 am

Post by kiwieagle »

Using meta as a defense is bad.
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:32 am

Post by kiwieagle »

But you dont strike me as scum tbh *shrug*
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:33 am

Post by kiwieagle »

more like confused town
Not never dead.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Psyche »

If you're town, rewq, I hope your losing streak stops this game...
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Psyche »

rewq455 wrote:Someone who is unconfirmed would not typicaly be accussed of lurking. Just checking to see if he was there, was not thinking, once the futility was pointed out i unvoted. Look at my previous games. My meta is that i tend to switch votes often and never really be sure about it. Games are in my wiki.

No, meta does not show rapid, un-contemplative vote switching. I call BS.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 am

Post by kiwieagle »

Vifam wrote:Stels vs Morthaz is town v town.

My last game me and my scumbuddy fought alot, and the 3rd one always said this.

Im not calling them scum buts when I read it, it gave me a deja vu

Vifam wrote:This wagon on Morthas is bad.

*sigh* Well this game is pretty much stagnant in terms of discussion, so for the sake of drumming some up UNVOTE: VOTE: Morthas for being kind of a douche and also calling me a lurker for not having posted in 24 hours. Frankly, there hasn't been much to post on, as Newman said. Well now there is. I believe Morthas is at L-2. Discuss.

Except he wasn't talking to you specifically.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Avas

Here she defends Morthas, which gave me bad vibes due to my earlier suspicion and tries to start a counter wagon.

Vifam wrote:
Espeonage wrote:
Psyche wrote:
rewq455 wrote:
Vote:Morthas
for having three reasons for an RVS vote

Explain. Should he have more, or less? And why?

luuuuul. Psyche is town. But stupid.

I don't get the joke either.

Here she passively-supports against the lynch of Morthas.

Her 3 "nonRVS" posts only deflect suspicion from Morthas.

unvote

VOTE: Vifam
Not never dead.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

Psyche wrote:
gbevilchaos wrote:
Psyche wrote:Why do you think spelling counts? Do you believe spelling has anything to do with justifying a vote? Why can't you make a serious vote when we're already on Page 2? Are you even playing to win?

Links to your most recent completed town game and scum game, if you have them. I would like to look at your meta.

Hard-headed you. What part of "I'm not gettin' less vague" don't you get?

Not asking for you to get less vague about experience. I'm asking for links to recent games to determine your meta. This isn't anything unusual. Your refusal to give it to me is. Something to hide?

I'll find them myself, but you just earned a massive scum read from me and I will be looking at them with a much more critical eye.

FOS Psyche
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Psyche »

Well, Someone's mad about doing extra work. >.>
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Psyche wrote:Well, Someone's mad about doing extra work. >.>

Someone's mad about a player not volunteering links to their past games or any information about their meta. A townie has no motivation to hide such a thing, especially when they often have bookmarked links to their games that they can easily get.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

gbevilchaos wrote:

Someone's mad about a player not volunteering links to their past games or any information about their meta. A townie has no motivation to hide such a thing, especially when they often have bookmarked links to their games that they can easily get.

And that doesn't even consider the possibility that you play on other sites, where I would have no way of even finding the games....
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Psyche »

gbevilchaos wrote:

I only bookmark things I StumbleUpon.

gbevilchaos wrote:
gbevilchaos wrote:

And that doesn't even consider the possibility that you play on other sites, where I would have no way of even finding the games....

But those are SO old. I was, like, ten when I played on those. No.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Ok, attempted to find Psyche's past games. He has no completed games on the site. Why he couldn't just say that, I have no clue. I would ask for a link to past games on other sites, since he's confirmed that he has some, but I'll save my breath. Apparently he's unwilling to volunteer any info about his meta what-so-ever, so I'll assume my default scum tells are accurate instead of trying to see if he does them as town...

Was this a serious post Psyche, or were you joking?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Psyche »

Lol. I call BS! You assume your default scumtells are accurate, but you don't even vote for me? How can you expect me to take you seriously? You aren't really mad at me. U just frontin'.
unvote; vote gbevilchaos

Note: Not OMGUS! It's OMGUF. Get it rite. I mean, rihgt. Crap.

Also, yes, my dumb, unserious questions were very serious and I am appalled by the fact that everyone has not immediately recognized their relevance to this game and finding scum. This game is already broken by the fact that I can even mention them, and the Mod should be, and quite likely is, very concerned.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

I haven't seen many scum tells off of you Psyche, so I didn't vote for you. I saw one in that post and wanted to know if you were serious or not towards the end. I wanted your meta for the future. I never said you were the scummiest player in the game. You are acting like dumbtown at the moment, so I'm going to look elsewhere

Can we hear from people who haven't posted in a while? This game is lurk-tastic at the moment.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count(L-7)Kiwieagle-
(L-5)Acronach- gbevilchaos, rewq455
(L-7)HellloooNewman-
(L-6)gbevilchaos- Psyche
(L-5)Morthas- Espeonage, avasthearties
(L-6)Espeonage- kondi
(L-7)kondi2424-
(L-6)avasthearties- Vifam
(L-6)Vifam- Kiwi
(L-5)rewq455- HellloooNewman, Stels
(L-7)Psyche-
(L-6)Stels- Morthas

With 12 alive, its 7 to lynch

~I have been searching for a replacement for Acronach but due to my recent schedule, I have not been able to put much effort into it. Give me a couple days and prods and replacements will be handled quickly.~
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Psyche »

Sigh. I do suppose posting with a pseudo-idiotic style does diminish my credibility to some degree.

gbevilchaos wrote:I haven't seen many scum tells off of you Psyche, so I didn't vote for you. I saw one in that post and wanted to know if you were serious or not towards the end. I wanted your meta for the future. I never said you were the scummiest player in the game. You are acting like dumbtown at the moment, so I'm going to look elsewhere

Can we hear from people who haven't posted in a while? This game is lurk-tastic at the moment.

But you're still funny. You're backing off of me because I bit back. Let's compare your opinion of me and your opinion of the guy you're voting for currently.

gbevilchaos wrote:

Not sure if serious?

Unvote vote Acronach

Hasn't confirmed yet. :(

@Mod:
Replacement time?

Scum-hunting ftw. The strength of your case and passion in your words here are astounding!

I'll find them myself, but you just earned a massive scum read from me and I will be looking at them with a much more critical eye.

Now that I think of it, you're right. Clearly your Acronach vote is too strong and important to you for you to move it to someone who merely evoked "a massive scum read".

It'd be ridiculous to advert any incredibly valid observations like:

"It's suspicious that you seem to prefer a weak vote on someone whose not here to defend himself and avoid an apparently stronger vote on someone who questions your intentions."

or

"You really backpedaled fast when I countered you!"

That'd just be inaccurate. Nonetheless, I still have a strong feeling that you're scum. Not sure where it comes from, but
confirm vote: gbevilchaos
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Psyche »

http://th04.deviantart.com/fs7/300W/i/2 ... dsloth.jpg

Hopefully this will help with future R-U-Joking problems.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Psyche wrote:Sigh. I do suppose posting with a pseudo-idiotic style does diminish my credibility to some degree.

gbevilchaos wrote:I haven't seen many scum tells off of you Psyche, so I didn't vote for you. I saw one in that post and wanted to know if you were serious or not towards the end. I wanted your meta for the future. I never said you were the scummiest player in the game. You are acting like dumbtown at the moment, so I'm going to look elsewhere

But you're still funny. You're backing off of me because I bit back. Let's compare your opinion of me and your opinion of the guy you're voting for currently.

I never built a case against you. The only scummy thing you've done is refuse to give info about prior experience or links to games to help establish your meta. That's a scum tell, but only a dumbtown would have dragged it out this long. You're town in my opinion.

gbevilchaos wrote:

Not sure if serious?

Unvote vote Acronach

Hasn't confirmed yet. :(

@Mod:
Replacement time?

Scum-hunting ftw. The strength of your case and passion in your words here are astounding!

Random Voting Stage much? That vote was random. The main point of the post was to ask the mod to find a replacement...

Now that I think of it, you're right. Clearly your Acronach vote is too strong and important to you for you to move it to someone who merely evoked "a massive scum read".

It'd be ridiculous to advert any incredibly valid observations like:

"It's suspicious that you seem to prefer a weak vote on someone whose not here to defend himself and avoid an apparently stronger vote on someone who questions your intentions."

or

"You really backpedaled fast when I countered you!"

That'd just be inaccurate. Nonetheless, I still have a strong feeling that you're scum. Not sure where it comes from, but
confirm vote: gbevilchaos

Once again, my vote on Acronach was random. To be honest, I didn't even know it was still there. I wanted an answer to my question before I voted you. You now scream VI, so I'm not voting you. Why would I vote for someone who I no longer think is scum?

Unvote
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am

Post by Psyche »

I never built a case against you. The only scummy thing you've done is refuse to give info about prior experience or links to games to help establish your meta.

It's a bit more than whatever your other vote was based on.

Random Voting Stage much? That vote was random. The main point of the post was to ask the mod to find a replacement...

Is the Mod obliged to work harder to find replacements for players being voted for or something?

Once again, my vote on Acronach was random. To be honest, I didn't even know it was still there. I wanted an answer to my question before I voted you. You now scream VI, so I'm not voting you. Why would I vote for someone who I no longer think is scum?

The RVS ended on Page 2. Your random vote occurred well into the middle of the 3rd. Also, THIS is what a random vote looks like:

kiwieagle wrote:RAYNORS RAIDERS!
GOGOOGOGGO!

anyways
VOTE: Vifam

I c u everywhere!

See the difference?

It's nice and all that you now like to repeat that I'm a townie idiot (unjustified ad hominen bull), but it still doesn't explain why you never placed your voted on me before when it was clear you never had a better place for it in the first place. When you did think I was scum, instead of "dumb town".

When you said that I "earned a massive scum read", it's clear that you were being disingenuous, because your vote did nothing to reflect such a passionate statement. Disingenuous = Dirty lying scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”